The Knight and the Assassin Ch. 04

Story Info
Sir Louis & Princess must deal with the aftermath of Love.
2.5k words
4.59
3.5k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
884 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will start out as a love story and continue to build. I hope you like it and I plan to continue this for many more chapters. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. Thanks to Tigerssman and Notawhit for their help in editing the story.

Unfortunately, in laying much of the background I had to move towards modern norms. Literotica will not publish stories with underage characters and during Medieval times most marriages were accomplished during the woman's teenage years, between 11 and 16. For this story to be published Blanche had to be above 18, even though that would have made her an old maid back then. I hope you understand and forgive the changes.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way and this story is one such idea. I had an anonymous reader tell me they would like to see a Medieval love story. This is my attempt ... so I hope you enjoy.

*

Lady Blanche woke feeling euphoric. Her body was a great kind of sore, the kind that makes you blissfully remember ever detail of last night. Her heart and mind were still on an exhilarated high with the glow of love and passion swirling around her. With her head resting on Louis's chest, she felt it rise and fall with his breathing and she could hear his strong heart thumping in her ear.

As she scratched her nose, she realized that is what woke her up. His chest hair was tickling her nose and with a smile she snuggled deeper into his downy chest fur, loving the feel while his manly scent surrounded her. Nothing had prepared her for last night and she shivered as her heart and mind relived the explosive ecstasy.

Lady Blanche always had a strong sex drive and masturbated often to satisfying orgasms, but nothing, not even her imagination, compared to last night. She had orgasmed more times than she had all her previous life and each one had been like an earthquake inside her. Even now her body still trembled with aftershocks and she wanted to hang onto the man that took her to Camelot.

She had loved Louis for what seemed like a long time, but the consummation of that love had pushed her to a whole new realm. She knew what waited for her in France, an arranged marriage to some king or prince, but now she knew she couldn't live without Louis. Making love to him was a huge miscalculation, because now she knew what real love and real lovemaking was like. How could she ever go back or live without him?

She felt him move underneath her as he woke up and she kissed her way to his face, scratching her tender lips on his scruffy beard. His arms pulled her tight against his chest as he began to ravage her mouth. Blanche felt his cock growing against her belly and shivers ran through her. Could he really want to make love again after taking her to heaven over and over last night?

Apparently so, as his hands caressed up her torso until he cradled her breast in his palm. Meanwhile, his mouth travelled past her ear and down her neck. The aftershocks that moments before that had been so serenely blissful, now turned into a raging inferno between her legs. Her breathing turned into mewling gasps as she fought to get air into her unexpectedly scorching body.

She was addicted to him and all it took was a kiss, a touch, a caress or even a look and she was desperately yearning for him. She squirmed against him as his hands and lips devastated her wanton and sensual figure. She couldn't believe how his touch lit a lustful fire inside her and how he was the only one that could quench her fiery desire.

Suddenly he looked out the window, flipped her to the side of the bed and muttered, "Oh my lord! We have to get going or else we will miss the boat."

Blanche sat on the bed panting with needy passion flowing through her trembling form and inside she was shouting, "No you can't leave me like this!" She looked out the window and saw the orange glow of sunrise and knew he was right.

He quickly turned back to her almost knocking her off the bed saying, "I am sorry my princess, but we must hurry to catch the ship leaving at first tide."

He grabbed her in a passionate bearhug adding, "If we had time, I would love you until neither of us could stand, but we must get you out of England and back to France." He stopped for a heartbeat, smoulderingly stared into her eyes then kissed her until she swooned. She felt truly and thoroughly loved, with his eyes telling her all she needed to know.

They quickly dressed and scurried to the docks reaching the ship just as they were making ready to leave port. They had problems getting their horses on board, but eventually got them stowed aboard. The other issue came as most of the sailors ogled Lady Blanche in her royal dress, like a pack of hungry wolves and Sir Louis knew he could have some problems.

As they began to leave port, Sir Louis had a talk with the captain about Lady Blanche's security. Unfortunately, the captain didn't seem to care, and her security was up to Sir Louis. Fortunately, the trip was only a day, assuming the winds held. For the remainder of the trip Louis was either inside or on duty outside Lady Blanche's cabin.

Their romance had to be put on hold. As far as Louis was concerned, his lady's safety was paramount and the looks the crew gave her told him they would stop at nothing to have her. He knew that the minute he left to take a piss or get something for them to eat, was when they would strike. He had to flush them out and teach them a lesson.

After he told Blanche about the plan, she made ready, grabbing her knife and sword. Once she was ready, he left to ostensibly get them some food. As he moved into the galley half a dozen men got up and moved out the door. This was more than he counted on and he turned trying to beat them to Lady Blanche's cabin. Several men blocked his pursuit for almost a minute, but he easily got through them. He broke through her cabin door, sword drawn only to find three sailors already down and Blanche engaged in a fight with the rest.

Blanche's dress was gone, wadded up in the corner of the cabin and she stood almost naked as she battled the sailors. He didn't know if the sailors had torn off her clothes or she was using the same tactic she had used on him at the stables. Either way, he had to save his lady love and princess.

She handled her sword with a beauty and grace that astounded him. She was like a deadly ballet dancer with her hands, feet and sword constantly moving in a graceful yet lethal dance. Despite the fierce combat, Louis couldn't stop staring at his lady's spectacular naked figure gracefully shredding her opponent's defences. Her breasts were hypnotic as they insolently beckoned, tempting her attackers and drawing them onto her sword.

Louis immediately launched his attack and dispatched two of the remaining sailors. The third was cut down before he could flee from the onslaught. When Louis turned to Blanche, her nude torso had spatters of blood across her succulent breasts. There was blood lust in her eyes, and she was waiting for more attackers. Louis knew that she was a true warrior and used everything she could to win any battle.

The battle left a fierce hunger in her eyes that began to soften as she noticed Louis standing by the doorway. She dropped her sword, ran into his arms seemingly unaware of her nudity and kissed him aggressively. Louis held her as she caught her breath and then tears trickled down her cheeks as she began to sob. She whispered, "I gave them a chance to leave, a chance to leave me alone."

Louis used his shirt to wipe the blood from her face and torso, holding her until the battle stress was gone. He tucked her in her bed and when she fell asleep, he piled the sailor's bodies in the passageway outside the door. The remainder of the night Louis stayed by her side and held her when the nightmares came.

In the morning light the captain brought them a light English breakfast and apologized for his sailors. The captain looked contrite, but Louis didn't believe any of his apology and the captain quickly left. Early in the afternoon, they pulled into port and by evening they and their horses had disembarked.

Now they were on home soil and Louis made sure that Lady Blanche's reputation and honor was safe, as well as her physical safety. That night they stayed in separate rooms at an inn close to the port, but in the middle of the night Blanche skulked into Louis's room where they softy and silently made love.

Louis felt as if it was his duty and honor to give Blanche more passion than she could have ever dreamed of and he did. After more than a dozen orgasms Blanche's body was in the throes of spastic erotic seizures while her mind and heart were floating on an endless sea of rapture. She thought their first night of making love was unbelievable, but the passion in their first night in France was far beyond anything Blanche had ever fantasized.

The next morning Blanche walked bowlegged, her body ached blissfully, but her mind was in a fog of passion and love. The smile on her face and the love in her eyes said it all as they rode slowly out of La Rochelle. Louis felt the same and his eyes would swivel to gaze longingly on the woman he loved

The trip to Vincennes Castle (the Royal Castle) would normally take three days, but they made it in five. They rode slowly, taking advantage of the time they had together knowing that things would change when they reached the castle. How they would change depended on her father and while Louis felt positive about the outcome, Blanche had a sense of doom and took full advantage of what little time she had with her lover.

Each night they tried to find an inn or tavern, but if they couldn't they were just as happy making love on a bed of leaves in the middle of the forest. Something about making love underneath the stars seemed heavenly. Knowing that God was looking down on them and seemed to bless their union made it feel right and good.

For Louis, making love to his princess's delicious body was a dream come true and he relished caressing her soft skin. Even after they made love, they continued to make love as they snuggled and cuddled together. His hands roamed over her soft satiny skin, dipping into her hollows and climbing the hillocks of her hips and breasts. He was in heaven.

Blanche made a nest in the fluffy hair that covered his chest and surrounded her senses in all things Louis. His hair tickled her face, neck, and breasts, while his manly scent enveloped her in a loving fog. His heartbeat thumped in her ears letting her know who loved her. She could taste the salt on his skin and whenever she looked at him, she saw his love pouring out of his eyes.

Louis's plan was honest and straight forward. He wanted to ask her father for her hand in marriage and he felt confident that the king would give his assent. Blanche loved his sincere and straight away approach but didn't think there was any way the king would give his consent. She didn't talk to Louis about her negative thoughts and kept them to herself. She prayed that his approach would be accepted and even vowed to speak to her mother about putting in a good word, but her sense of doom persisted.

On the fifth day late in the afternoon they rode through the gates of Vincennes Castle and were immediately greeted by other Chevaliers, royals and peasants from around the castle. They were quickly ushered into the king's antechamber where the king was holding court. He quickly dismissed court and the princess and king embraced lightly. Sir Louis hung back as they talked, with the king addressing his daughter, "What happened? I have received angry correspondence from Longshanks."

Princess Blanche blanched at her fathers' strict tone, but answered strongly, "I don't know what is going on. The assassination went according to plan and thanks to Louis I got away safely. I think Longshanks is playing at some kind of kingly treachery."

King Philp IV swivelled his head when his daughter addressed Sir Louis without his title, but turned back to his daughter. "What else happened?"

Blanche continued, "Longshanks sent his knights after us and thanks to Louis we survived. We did have to kill three of his knights when they tried to capture us. We avoided any other knights on our trek and made it safely to Liverpool. We did have problems with sailors on the ship and had to execute some sailors on the ship to France. Louis protected me and I wouldn't be here without his help."

King Philip IV looked at his daughter, pivoted his head to look at Sir Louis and then back to Princess Blanche. Sir Louis knew the king had picked up on their closeness but was trying to understand how far it went. Louis decided now was the time and blustered out, "Sire, I would like to ask for your daughters' hand in marriage?"

His timing couldn't have been worse, and both the princess and Louis felt as though a thundercloud had entered the room. The king's face darkened with rage, "Have you despoiled my daughter?"

Princess Blanche jumped in, "Father, we love each other, and I seduced him. Louis resisted my advances until I forced him to make love to me."

If possible, the king's face darkened even more, "GUARDS, GUARDS GET IN HERE!"

As half a dozen guards entered the room the king bellowed, "Seize Sir Louis and throw him in the dungeon."

As the guards seized him, Sir Louis heard the king address his daughter, "You, my spoiled princess, will be the bride of Longshanks son. I can't think of a more fitting retribution than to send a fallen princess to Longshanks."

As Louis was dragged out the door, his eyes connected with Princess Blanche and both felt he horror of having their love ripped away. Their love had gotten them through England and Louis felt like it would get them through this crisis. In his last look at his loving princess, his gaze sent her a look of hope.

She began to cry as Louis was pulled away, but his fierce look of hope told her this wouldn't be the end.

Oupa99
Oupa99
884 Followers