The Knocked-Up Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded thoughtfully. "That's good. If you thought it was wrong, you'd probably think what I do is wrong, and that would be unfortunate. That's a good way to start hating yourself, getting a lap dance and an orgasm from someone you find immoral. I'm glad that's not the case. Prostitutes aren't easy to find, either, but going out of your way for them will probably feel a lot more worth it, financially and effort-wise. Full-on sex will keep your kink satisfied for a whole lot longer than watching me dance or rubbing my belly. So, I guess my general advice to you is lots of porn and the occasional escort. Short term, though, you're in good hands with me."

"Thank you so much for running through all that, Natalie. It's all probably pretty basic, but I'm fucking clueless."

She took my hand in hers. "My pleasure, Mickey. You've been a real sweetheart, and very generous. And you'll probably spend a bunch more money on me in the next few weeks, so it's all to my benefit!" We both laughed. She looked at her watch. "Shit, it is pretty late. You walked to the club and here, right? So, you live pretty close? Can I give you a ride home?"

I lit up, thrilled I'd gotten in this beautiful creature's good graces thoroughly enough to earn such a kindness. "Yes, please, thank you so much! That's super nice of you."

I paid and we went to her car. We were quiet for most of the ride, besides my occasional directions toward my apartment. Within four or five minutes we were parked outside my building. I was still a tiny bit drunk and not quite ready for the evening's adventures to end. I unbuckled and looked at Natalie for an extended moment. She laughed nervously: "What is it? Everything okay?"

I shook my head, regaining some piece of my mental faculties. "Yeah, it's okay. I was just wondering...Could I maybe see your belly again for a minute? Maybe rub it for a second, if you don't mind?"

She shrugged and unbuckled herself, pulling up her tank top to reveal her bump to me. "Sure, go for it." She didn't sound displeased or put out, luckily. I couldn't see it too clearly in the darkness of the night, but the feel of it under my palm was arousing enough. I felt myself get fully hard in seconds. Her gaze found my crotch and noticed my excitement, too. She reached over and patted my erection gently.

"Look at that!" she said happily. "This bump of mine really does it for you, huh?" I blushed, which she could apparently make out even in the darkness. "No, no, don't be embarrassed, not at all. Here, let me take care of you real quick..." Her right hand worked quickly and effectively to unbutton and unzip me, continuing on to pull my dick out of my boxers and start stroking rapidly and rhythmically. I let out an overly-loud moan almost instantly; she giggled and kept jerking me. She got me off in 90 seconds, tops, my load thickly dripping down her knuckles. I wondered for a moment how she'd clean my mess; she didn't wait long before thoroughly rubbing her hand off onto her belly and rubbing the cum into her skin. I could make out the shiny, sticky result in the faint light of the closest streetlight; it was sexy as hell.

"Goddamn," I muttered. "That's amazing." She laughed. "Thank you, that was excellent. You're really fucking sexy, Natalie." She laughed again.

"Thank you, Mickey. It was my pleasure." She lowered her top back down right onto the mess before buckling her seatbelt again. Another arousing move I'd undoubtedly think about while pleasuring myself in the very near future. "All right," she said after a few moments of my silent reverie. "Goodnight, Mickey."

"G-goodnight, Natalie," I managed through my overwhelming filthy thoughts. I opened the door and got one leg out of the car before pausing: "So...when's your next shift?"

12