The Lab Rat Pt. 03

Story Info
A rosebud begins to open.
13.7k words
4.61
16.2k
7
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

A Rose Bud begins to Open

We had left the store each carrying three bags full of stuff. Robin pushed the button on her keychain opening the trunk of her car. After loading the nine bags in we climbed into the car. The ladies had one more surprise for me.

I got into the back seat Robin joined me. As Anna drove us to our next location Robin and I shared a few very sensuous kisses. It was not long till she was playing with my stiff nipples. I found myself responding in a very feminine way. If you looked into my eye's you could see that I was very much sexually aroused.

She pulled down the top of my dress exposing half of my breasts and started playing with me by using the tip of her tongue to dance on top of my enlarging nipples. My nibbles and breasts were and still are overly sensitive. Robin could not have thrown on a bigger trigger switch is she tried.

"Anna our girlfriend is learning how sensitive her developing breasts are becoming," Robin said while giggling. "Should I check to see just how soaked her panties are?"

"Better not we are about to arrive at our final stop before going home," Anna said. "If we're lucky we will be able to get a front seat if some have left."

Before straightening the top of my dress, Robin drew each of my nipples into her mouth holding them tight with her teeth while using her moist tongue teasing them as much as possible. I think my nipples stuck out more than normal for being sexually aroused.

Anna squealed in delight as I moaned, "Jayden's natural response to your touch makes it clear that she ready to advance to the next stage in exploring her newly found femininity. Sometime this weekend we will have to watch Jayden explore her breasts in front of us for the first time. It is time for our wife to show how stimulating it can be."

That remark caused me to blush which added a heightened redness to my face that was lingering when we went in. Robin giggled and whispered, "Your blushing shows your innocence and insecurity about your femininity. By the time you have matured, you will own it."

As soon as we parked, we headed in. Anna my first wife had her hands on my tush as we were led to a front seat that was located down at the front corner to the stage. I could feel her index finger pressing against my rosebud as we walked towards our seat. I was so turned on that I just wanted to go home.

I did not realize until much later that she was deliberately doing that, so we had everyone's attention. It was blatantly done in public to inform all that I was owned. I was surprised to see that eighty percent of the customers inside the bar were female. After taking our seats we gave our orders for drinks. Both my wife's teased me by suggesting I should order a virgin Mary.

In front of the crowd before we took our seats both my wives took me into their arms and publicly declared their relationship with me as each gave me a deep lover's kiss. Each one making sure that all saw them playing with my tush. There was no doubt to all that we were in a lesbian relationship.

The lights dimmed and the stage curtain opened. A lady looking like Adele came out and sang a couple of her hits. That was followed by someone imitating one of my favorites singers. She not only had the look, the style, and grace of Tina Turner but the voice as well.

About halfway through the two-hour set, Robin leaned her head towards me giving me a deep sensual kiss. Her hand she places on my budding breasts playing with them as if she owned them.

"These singers are men dressed in drag," Robin whispered. "You have larger breasts than most of them and a smaller slender tiny very feminine rear end. Most of them are either gay or bisexual. They work a circuit in New York City and are only here for three nights."

"Most drag queens have a tendency to exaggerate their femininity because they don't own it," Anna whispered. "That's what's makes you so stunning as a female because it's your second nature. Even the way you kiss us shows that. There's a gentleness in your kisses that was not there before. We needed you to see how different you are to most men who cross-dress."

"Did you notice the other females watching you as you walked in," Robin said. "They were most likely dreaming of having a double-ended dildo with a definite bend in it so they could have you riding it with them staring in your face while sitting in a chair. Sweetie your very feminine female body is already begging to be fucked."

"We're pointing this out to you because you need to protect yourself as a woman from getting yourself into a dangerous situation," Anna said. "That you cannot get out of. Your style, grace, and body shape are so desirable that both females and males will become so aggressive at times when chasing you that you won't be able to escape because of your inexperience of being a woman."

"Jayden to most females in this room full of lesbians and bisexuals you come across like an inexperienced newbie, ripe, eager, excited, and open to new experiences." Anna went on to say, "Your body with its natural innocence is sending to all that are looking at you a message that says come dominate me. Make me the bitch that you know I could be trained to be."

"That can't be true," I said. "I've only been hit on once in the last two months."

The waitress came over with refills sent from another table. Then she handed me a few pieces of paper with phone numbers and names written on them. Quite a few had a note that said call me. Robin took it out of my hands and tore up. I was amazed. My wives were right.

"Let the senders of these know," Robin said. "That Jaden is our wife, and it's going to stay that way. There is no way anyone else is going to be allowed to get under her dress without our approval and that is not going to happen."

We watched the waitress go away and continue her job as if nothing had happened.

"Oh my god that ridiculous," I said trying to convince myself. "Someone trying to prank us to see our response."

"You see Jayden, this is your first outing as a young yet not fully developed lady," Anna said. "The hawks see your innocence about things as a tool that they can use to their advantage."

The three of us watched the waitress deliver her orders to other tables trying to figure out which ones had sent me the notes. There was one table where she seemed to take a while explaining our situation. We were trying to see if we could figure out who sent the message.

As we worked on our drinks, I got a distinct feeling that we were being watched. It left me feeling uncomfortable. I told my two wives that, so as soon as we were done, we got out of the place and headed for home.

We all sat in the front seat with me sitting between them as Robin drove. Both were fighting each other as they tried to get their hands between my thighs. I knew they were doing their darndest to keep me horny.

On the way home I realized that both my wives were behaving with an excitement I had not seen since we decided to become our own unique family. I knew that our relationship was still evolving but it was stronger, secure, and becoming more rewarding every day.

It was just before we were headed down the driveway to our newly remodeled home that I realized that my two wives seemed to be relaxed as if they had not a problem in the world. That had me thinking that something had changed in our relationship. I did not know how much the next twenty-four to thirty-six hours would prove me right.

********

As soon as we had gotten the car unloaded and put away Anna got out our special stash and rolled a couple of joints. As we smoked the first one, we began to discuss the relationship between the three of us going forward.

"Jaden, Robin and I are very pleased by how naturally your femininity is developing but we want to encourage more of it to come out faster," Anna said. "Your development as a female is still in your early stage and that is reflected naturally in all you do. We think that as a young woman coming of age that like all mothers who loved their daughters would we need to establish some ground rules and boundaries to guide you going forward."

"It was a learning curve for all three of us tonight," Robin said. "Anna and I are forced to admit we have failed you, in preparing for womanhood because we learned that you need to learn how to control the situation you find yourself in going forward."

"In what manner," I asked because I thought I had been pulling it off well. "I realize that by what happened tonight that I still have a lot to learn. So, thank you both for protecting me."

"For example, Jaden," Robin said. "You need to be more attentive when we are speaking to you. There have been a few things lately that you have let slip in our guidance of helping you to develop your femininity."

I had to think about that for a few and I concluded that they were right. I said. "After thinking about that your both for the most part, are likely right but with all that was going on in our life, I made decisions on the spur of the moment without discussing it with both of you."

"Thank you for admitting your transgression, Jayden," Anna said. "Robin and I feel that you need to be punished so that you will have a constant reminded of the consequences of not submitting yourself willingly to our directions because we're only trying to protect you as you continue to find your true self in this journey."

Both of my wives came close to me and started kissing me on my neck. I could feel them unzipping the back of my dress. I turned my head and Robin shared a deep long French kiss with me as Anna slid the dress off my shoulders along with the slip I was wearing. It took seconds for gravity to take it down. Upon instruction, I raised one leg at a time to allow Anna to pick it up.

It left me naked except for my black corset, matching panties, and stockings. They undid the first few straps at the top of my corset and pulled the top bra part down exposing all my developing breasts to them.

Both took their mouths and started sucking on my virgin breasts in earnest. For most females there is nothing more sensual than having their breasts treated exactly right.

I really could understand how erotic a woman felt when being touched like this because it was all I could do to remain standing. At that moment all I wanted was to draw them into my arms while lying in my bed and letting them go at them.

I could not help but respond to their masterful manipulations of them. My baby maker was soon straining to be let out. I squealed in delight not realizing that by doing that I had caused them to change their plans for the night.

"We want you to suggest to us, Jayden," Robin said. "What that punishment should be. Make sure it is not something that you want. We will give you until tomorrow afternoon to give us your answer."

"We love the fact that your breasts are so soft," Anna said just before Robin started working my breasts once again with her lips and tongue. Taking her teeth, she gripped my nibble and stretched it. After a few seconds, she released it before flicking the tip of her tongue over it.

I could picture myself holding her head in my arms in a private moment while I was laying on my bed as she sucked lovingly on my fully grown breasts. I think that was when I decided I was going to keep them.

I noticed Robin wink at Anna and was surprised to see how fast Anna had slipped out of her clothing. Both had one of their hand on one side of my rear cheeks. Each one fondling the side their hand rested on.

"You don't realize it, Jayden but you have a tight tiny heart-shaped bubble butt," Robin said. "With a hip shape that curves out from the top giving your feminine frame a natural easy spot for your lover to hold onto. Everyone seeing you in a tight dress like you wore tonight is drawn naturally to it. It's like it's a board sign lit up in neon that says to the reader of your image to come, take me because I need a cock to ride on."

Blushing in crimson red I said, "Come on your exaggerating, no woman is that hot!"

"Yes, you are Jayden," Robin said. "You're just not ready to accept it. You're becoming the sexual feminine package that no one will be able to resist, not even the two of us."

"Robin and I have agreed that for the next two months, because of the innocence and lack of experience in interacting with others that your displaying," Anna said. "That you need to learn a bit early just how sensual, and sexual you are with the sweetness of your femininity coming into full bloom."

"Until you learn just what you are and what you got. Anna and I agree," Robin said. "That you should work on showing your willingness to submit to us by putting our needs first in everything you do that's not related to your company."

"Not only in a mental way, or physical," Robin said, "but sexually because being a natural feminine a woman knows when she should be submissive or aggressive. It took us five to eight years to learn that. For you to learn how to accomplish that in such a short time you have to understand your submissive side fully. The aggressive side of your femininity came naturally to you as you grew up. You're adapting it to suit your new personification perfectly."

"It's the only way you as a maturing woman will truly learn how to control the situation," Anna said. "Like a feminine female would when confronted by someone who wants to become your latest lover."

I asked them a couple of questions which they answered honestly. The continued manipulation of my breasts was only enhancing my sensual feelings. At that moment with how sexually turned on I was I would have been willing to do anything. The pressure of my babymaker wanting to break free was reaching the point that it was starting to hurt me.

"Remember Jayden that you must be willing, polite and eager," Robin said. "Treat our suggestions as orders and you will find you have no problem with it. Our femininity allows us to naturally put the happiness of our lovers first."

Anna had gone over and sat naked on the edge of the living room sofa. Spreading her legs so that everything was showing. I was wondering why. I was about to find out for the first time.

"If you are willing and ready to go into the next stage of your development towards in becoming the perfect feminine shemale in every way which will take roughly three months," Anna said. "Show me with your mouth and tongue by bringing some needed relief to my swollen bottom lips, my sweet sexy bitch."

I went over and knelt on my knees before her only to hear Robin say, "Use your arms to give yourself some added support and spread your knee's farther apart.

Robin and Anna smiled because there was no hesitation on my part. They both had expected none because of the medication I was taking for the development of my breasts. What I did not know was that having me being spread-eagled like that caused the Velcro flap to let loose in the back of my panties exposing my plugged rosebud to them.

"Anna our girlfriend looks so beautiful spread like this. With her open and full it shows that," Robin said, "She likes being filled. Her rosebud is holding onto its new friend as if it were a real one. Those who will be lucky to taste her delights will find out for themselves how exquisite a woman she is."

As I brought my mouth to Anna waiting lower lips, I saw Anna focusing on my breasts which hung out towards the ground. I felt Robin kneel behind me on her knees then place her hands on the top of my hips.

"Anna if Jayden was mature in her femininity to commit herself to be a woman full time," Robin said. "I would be more than ready to taste her bio pussy for the first time. The top of her hips and her waistline has created the perfect love handles for me to hold on to while I was making love to her. Jayden is going to find how pleasurable it is when a lover takes us from behind because in being done that way we are touched in a unique and pleasurable way."

"Pull down her panties," Anna said. "Robin and masturbate her pussy for the first time while her tongue works her magic on me. Our little sweetie needs to learn for herself if she is feminine enough to cum without her babymaker being touched."

I touched Anna's lower lips with the tip of my tongue and discovered how turned on she was. I started by running my moist tip around the outside for a few before I began working the inner side of her lower lips.

Instantly my first wife started to respond saying through moans. "I swear that each time you pleasure me this way it's better than before. The gentleness of your feminine tender touch is amazing. They say that with practice comes perfection. You're doing your best to prove that thought right."

I felt Robin dropping my panties as I slid my tongue into Anna for the first time tonight. I began to search for her 'man in the boat' that should be floating in a mass of fluids by the heat I felt coming from her.

Standing behind me Robin pulled the butt plug out as Anna placed her small hands on the back of my head pushing me further into her. I could feel her pussy hairs against my nostrils.

"I'll be right back, Robin said as she headed out of the living room.

I finally found Anna's man in the boat. Using my tongue to the best of my ability I began to taunt it in a loving gentle way. For some reason, Anna removed one of her hands from the back of my head and began playing with my breast the same way I would hers.

"When your breasts are fully developed you will be shocked to learn," Anna moaned. "How many of your male lovers will love to slide their manhood between your breasts as you hold them with your hands. As they spurt cum all over because they are overheated with just a titty fuck. You will soon learn for yourself just how easy it will be to control them."

I did not feel like I could be turned on more, but the way she was treating me breasts was proving me wrong. I started teasing her man in the boat using my tongue to create a lovers dance with it. The moans escaping my body seemed quite erotic.

Anna was keeping me encouraged by touching my upper body all over as often as she could. She moaned, "God, Jayden you seem to know what to give me just when I need it. If you can apply the magic, you are giving me as you develop your taste for cock. They will be lining out the door for the pleasure of being in your mouth."

I did not notice Robin come back naked wearing a double dildo. Her end was normal size, while the one she had chosen for me was six inches long but very thin, with a small head on top. Anna knew it was the training cock that they had bought for me.

"Jayden until I tell you to stop," Anna said. "You need to concentrate on the pleasure you are trying to give me regardless of what Robin is doing."

I moaned in response. Robin knelt on her knees between my spread-eagled legs bringing her lubricated surprise towards me. I felt her legs spreading me farther apart. I felt her hands coming to rest on the back of my cheeks. As Robin started spreading them Anna pushed my head as hard as she could into her pussy to distract me. Robin brought her well-lubricated sexual aid to my rosebud.

Anna moaned and said, "Sweetie your about to experience lovemaking as a woman for the first time. Just relax and go with it for every woman being penetrated for the first time it can be a bit scary."

With that said Robin penetrated my boi pussy with the small dildo for the first time. Anna watched as Robin discovered that my rosebud was loose enough to allow her easy access. She could see how Robin was thrilled about that.

It took seconds for her to slide the whole six inches into me. I released a moan as I stopped what I was doing. I was experiencing the pleasure of her penetrating me like this for the first time. Raising my head allowed Anna to see the passion in my eyes.