The Lab Rat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that said Robin led me back to my chair. Before I sat down Anna pulled off my nightgown as Robin threw hers off her shoulders. Once I sat down Robin straddled me. Moving her body frame, she started rubbing her nipples against mine. Anna brought her mouth to mine to share her first sensual kiss of the morning with me at that moment. Then shared one with Robin

"How does it feel sweetie," Anna asked? "To feel your stiff nipples dancing with another's first thing in the morning."

I went to speak but Robin's mouth replaced Anna's. Her warm moist tongue sliding into mine as she began to lower herself down on to my baby maker drawing me into her overheated hot box. The heat Robin was showing me caught my attention because it seemed so extreme. It was not normal for her to be so heated so fast. As Robin and me, French kisses Anna watched from the background.

"Jayden our loving wife," Anna said. "There's a secret we have been keeping from you. The reason that both of us are so sexually turned on right now is that on Friday while you were going through your usual medical checkup, we learned that we no longer have to worry about being pregnant."

With that said Robin broke off the kiss and pulled back. Her eyes as she investigated mine showed her passion, her love, and her excitement. I thought what are they telling me.

"Jayden, my love, my life," Robin explained, "You're about to become a new mother in a few months. Your babymaker has proved its worth. Were pregnant."

"Which was hiding this news," I asked wanting to know.

"Both of us," Anna answered. "I'm just over a month along, Robin is about six weeks. We are going to try to find out next week from the doctors if you will be able to breastfeed them."

I was in shock because it was the last thing, I expected with all that was going on. To say I was shocked would be understating it. Was I thrilled and excited more than I can explain.

"More important sweetie is that we plan to be quite active in the sexual aspect of our lives until we deliver," Anna said. "because we have read that your semen helps to ease our delivery."

Robin started riding me in earnest while causing our nipples and breasts to play with each other as much as possible. We both knew by experiencing it how sexually stimulating it was. There was nothing I loved more than looking into my wives' eyes as they were riding me.

"Jayden, I hope you realize that Robin is going to do her damndest to make sure you cum," Anna said. "Because I believe she wants to be the first to spank you for failing to follow our request."

Sometimes you can't win this was one of them. The way Robin was holding and gripping my stiffened baby maker with her pussy's muscles seemed extreme. She was bouncing into me fast and slow with a twist at times. I could sense and see every time a mini organism hit it.

When it did, she would smash her face into mine shoving her tongue into my mouth. Demanding, forcefully and deliberately. At that moment for Robin, there was nothing more important than satisfying her carnal needs.

After last night I could see why a woman enjoyed them. Each one seemed to relax the body and soul more as she worked with her partner towards the ultimate one which if achieved would leave her drained and at peace,

I could not help it. When Robin rammed down upon me with everything she had left to give and yelled, "Now." Robin's eyes were looking up into her head. I lost it. I released my first load of the day into the depths of her womb.

Robin collapsed falling into me as my still hard babymaker was snug as a rung inside of her. I wrapped my arms around her lovingly and held her warm body against me.

"I've never cum that fast or hard in my life," Robin moaned. "I love you Jayden. You're the freshly born butterfly that has yet to fully expand its wings."

While we sat lost in the afterglow Anna decided to make us all toasted fried egg sandwiches with cheese for breakfast with a large glass of orange juice.

Afterward, Robin and I went to my bedroom shower. I learned for the first time how to keep myself clean and why. After drying ourselves off we each then massaged a body lotion into each other. Robin went to get dressed for the day.

Anna had picked out the dress for me to wear. It was a soft pastel shade of pink. It was sheer and it was a short skirt that came down just below my private parts. Both had suggested that I not put on any undergarments since we were not expecting any visitors.

I guess I must have looked confused because Robin said that her mother had quite often required her to walk around the home when none of her brothers or father was home dressed in the same manner. It was a way to help her accept the changes she was going through as being completely normal.

I sat at my vanity mirror and combed out my styled hair before making up the bed and throwing a load of laundry on. I have not felt more naked and exposed in my life. You could see everything through the dress. I slipped into some open-toed one-inch heels before heading down to my two wives who were waiting.

I was surprised to see Anna walking around wearing a black sheer blouse and a black skirt. Her blouse was left open but tucked in barely covering the sides of her breasts. The skirt was loosely fitting and seemed a bit too big. When I asked her why she had dressed that way she replied it was her way of encouraging me in the journey

I had taken my time because I was apprehensive about being spanked for the first time. Robin looked stunning she had gotten herself into a black corset, black stockings that matched with a pair of black satin panties. With her long red hair hanging freely down and her black high heels, she was dressed to display her dominance.

That was when I remembered that Anna and I at the start of our journey had agreed that Robin would be the disciplinarian. Being dressed the way she was implied that she was taking her responsibility seriously.

It had been a long time since I had been made to go and stand in the corner facing the walls but that was where I found myself. They thought as the youngest female in the house I needed time to think about the consequence of not following their suggestions.

Finally, they were ready. Robin led me to the back of the small two-step latter and told me to lean over while pulling my dress up above my hips. I obeyed and got into the position.

"Anna with our sweetie bent over like this," Robin said. "what does it suggest to you?"

"With her freshly cleaned out and showered," Anna replied. "She is telling me that she is ready and eager for anything. Have you decided how hard you're going to discipline her."

"Only that the more she yells or cries the longer she is going to be spanked," Robin said with a smile.

With that said Robin hit me hard with her bare hand. Not only did I feel the slap, but I heard it too. It had landed on my right cheek. The next one landed on the left. After a few slaps on both sides, I involuntarily said that hurt."

"I wish we had bought something to plug up her mouth," Robin said, "because she's only going to make it worse for herself."

Anna walked around to the front of me and lifted her skirt up. That was when I learned like Robin that she had strapped herself up and was wearing the flesh covered dildo she had used on me last night.

Anna brought its head to my mouth's lips and said as she lowered the skirt over my head, "Robin I coated it in an edible oil so that our sweetie can start learning how to suck cock. Once I have it in her, you can restart your spanking of her."

Surprisingly I was getting turned on even though they were effectively shutting down my voice. I opened my lips to allow it to slide in. I began to taste the flavor which inspired me further. It was long till I was giving it my all.

It wasn't long until Anna was holding onto the back of my head as she plunged into me. I started to mimic what they had done so many times for me. I was now experiencing what I had so often done to them from their side.

I did not know that my two wives were giving each other signals with the eyes and faces. I lost count of how long I was being spanked. Anna was forcing my attention to her banana-flavored dildo. Anna stopped just before my mouth started feeling sore and pulled out just as Robins last slap landed.

I held my voice as the tears rolled from my eyes. I was stiff and turned on like never before, even though I had come a few hours ago. When I opened my eyes, I discovered that Anna was no longer there.

Then I felt the cold hands grip my body above the tops of my hips as my legs were being spread apart. I felt the dildo pressing against my rosebud softly. Anna pushed it in, this time her penetration of my pussy was easier than before.

This time she was soft and gentle as if she were touching a newborn baby's bum. I heard her say, "Our wife needs rewarding for handling the discipline she had coming so well. The next time I make love to my sweetie using this I'm going to be looking in her eyes."

Anna fucked me with a tenderness and a gentleness that was missing last night. I am not sure if I was as tight as I was the night before, but I heard no complaining from Anna. It only stung a little when Anna's artificial ball sack landed on my red tush. Robin while I was been ridden attacked a small item on me between my ball sack and baby maker.

"Sorry Jayden," Robin said. "I don't want to do this, but I have to because you have got us both badly turned on. I want to make sure I have a chance to do you before you cum."

By the time both my wives were done I was exhausted. Just before Robin was finished Anna removed the attachment Robin had put on. As soon as she did that, I exploded spraying Anna's face all over. As a result, I had to clean it up.

We spent the next few hours cuddling with each other expressing our love.

That night before heading to bed my two wives helped me pick out my clothes for the business meeting I had in the morning.

I ended up falling asleep between my two wives for the second night in a row with Anna's flesh-colored dildo inside of me. Robin had ordered one just like to be delivered because there was nothing in the market could be compared to the sensations the wearer got from it when it was fully charged.

Robin and Anna in a private minute while preparing supper had discussed their ever-changing relationship with Jayden since she had started evolving into a beautiful woman. Both agreed that they were falling more and more in love with the sensual and sexual being that was coming out.

"It amazes me, the more I taste of her, either with her being in me," Anna said quietly, "or being embedded in her sweet tush the greater the thirst I have for her. Is that normal?"

"I'm not sure but it's something I will be asking the doctor's tomorrow," Robin said "I couldn't put a finger on my feelings, but you nailed it. I can't help wonder whats it's going to be like with Jayden when she's fully developed."

********

Karla Wasley and Leah Guzman were excited because Leah's stepdaughter Robin Venters had asked for a special meeting as soon as she got in. Robin had come out to her father and her years ago and even though they had accepted it in their hearts they were still wanting grandchildren.

The meeting was scheduled for nine am, but Robin showed up at Leah's office early. The secretary called her, and Leah had told her to send Robin directly in. Leah looked up at Robin and wondered why her stepdaughter was glowing.

"What's up," Leah asked?

"Not much," Robin said. "I'm just six weeks pregnant. Anna's just a month along. Jayden is the one responsible for both."

It took a few minutes for the information to register for Leah because it was a complete shock. Robin knew her stepmom would be surprised but did not expect her to be overwhelmed by it.

"Does your dad know," Leah asked?

"No mom he doesn't," Robin explained. "I figured you would like the privilege of breaking the news to him."

"How since I always thought you were into women," Leah said?

"I thought I was too," Robin said. "When we had that informal get together at the bar after your official launch. Anna showed us a picture of Jayden and his sister. I saw him with breasts right away. When I met her and helped them in this journey, I found myself falling in love with both of them."

"When I told Anna that I was backing out of it because of my emotional involvement," Robin continued. "Anna admitted she felt the same way about me. From there with your help, it evolved to the point that the three of us see ourselves as a family of sister wives with each other."

Leah sat there taking it all in. Trying to figure out how she was going to explain it to Robin's father.

"Jayden still wears her wedding ring from Anna and now she wears mine," Robin went on to say. "Were planning to go on a vacation trip as a family where we can go through an official ceremony where we say our vows to each other which we will use as our anniversary."

"One concern I have what will happen when Jayden is done with the test and decides to have them removed," Leah asked?

"Mom, Jayden has decided to remain the Shemale you helped to create," Robin said. "She spent most of the weekend being ridden by one of us who had got strapped up. Both Anna and I are having the same problem the more we see her the more we want to do her. Could that be because of the fact I'm pregnant?"

Leah broke out in a big grin. Never would her husband had of imagined that his investment in starting this company would have led to this. Now they did not have to ask her to be artificially inseminated because she had done it to herself naturally.

"Mom I got something you need to find the answer to," Robin said. "With the drugs, Jayden's taking to override the male genetic code. Could both codes be in the child I'm carrying naturally? If it's a boy will he develops breasts like a woman does as he matures?"

"I don't know we are going to have to research that out before I can give you an answer," Leah said. "Off the record, I would have to say it might be a possibility."

"We can only hope," Robin said. "that it is the next evolution for man."

"Robin you should be aware that when we tested the male rats in the lab." Leah disclosed. "We learned their pheromones changed. As a result, the females were attracted to the males being used in the test ten times more."

What her mother disclosed explained a lot, but it raised a lot of questions. Was Jayden's scent the cause of all the attention towards her and not the stunning shape of her developing body? Would they change again once she stopped taking the medication? This would have to be discussed with Anna as soon as possible.

Karla was late in arriving. She came into the meeting just as Robin was leaving. Even she noticed the change in Robin's appearance. After closing the door to Leah's office Leah spoke.

"I'm going to be a grandmother," Leah said. "Robin's six weeks pregnant with Jayden's child."

"Did you disclose our secret," Karla asked fearing the worst?

"No, but I learned from Robin that what we strongly believe will happen to one in ten thousand," Leah said. "Is something that she would like to see."

Karla smiled with that comment because based on the study so far, the treatment was going to be a marketing success. There were already four or five drug companies interested in the coding program for some drugs they had in mind and were in deep conversations with legal to lease their registered coding Copywrite.

If things went as planned there could be a whole new generation born with both sexes being able to grow breasts as beautiful and shaped as females do today. The problem is that she had not authorized the funds to have it researched enough to ensure it was not a possibility. If it happened by the time it was researched back, they would be dead and buried.

"Robin says that Jayden's going to be keeping her breasts," Leah said.

"Then let's make the official pitch sometime this week," Karla said. "To get her signed on as our official spokesperson. Sweeten the sign-on bonus if you must. I will leave that part up to you since your head of the research department."

"Do you think she is ready to go into phase two," Leah asked knowing full well what that implied.

"Based on what I have learned I will begin setting it up right now," Karla said. "I'll make the changes gradually so as not to draw attention to what we're doing."

Upon leaving Leah's office Karla made a call to the pharmaceutical department to talk to its head. Jayden's pills had to have an additional item added to it. It was designed to work on the lower part of her large intestine. She was doing this behind Leah's back. Within a month its sensory features would be heightened causing her whole internal body to experience multi organisms during penetration just as a normal woman would.

She was using Jayden as her lab rat for personal reasons. Her husband had an acquired taste for ladyboys. The only way she could think of curing him of his lust for their rears was to make him want to be done in the same way.

The moment she had him tasting it she wanted him addicted to what she was giving him. Karla had even ordered the special double ended dildo that was fashioned as if it was a real cock. His end had been expanded to ten inches. She would teach her wayward husband what it was like to be fucked like the ladyboy bitches he liked doing.

The second thing she did was to replace all his female staff that was aiding Jayden into males of a sort so she could learn that they were acceptable to the way she was. From the moment Jayden entered the sanitation station until she left the chamber, she would be surrounded by ladyboys who would worship the ground she walked on because she was in all sense what they wanted to be.

She was going to enjoy watching those ladyboys drooling over Jayden lower appendage. Would they be squealing in delight handling it? She would have to find out which one would be willing to eat her out for the privilege of handling Jayden's tool.

******

After seeing my wives off I had showered and got dressed. I had chosen a white bra and panties set that had the built-in sleeve. This new design of the panties allowed me to zip myself up to keep my baby maker hidden.

I had put on a nice pair of black slacks, a white blouse, and a feminine black jacket. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I thought she looked quite professional. Today I was wearing flats and I always would when working. Even being dresses like a professional there was no doubt in how feminine I was. Even with all my womanly assets hidden the outfit I was wearing accented my curves.

There was no doubt now that it did not matter how I dressed my hotness had to come out. Robin and Anna had been right that I had underestimated in my own eyes just how sensual I naturally looked. If I handled my image in the right way, I could use it to my advantage.

My waistline had shrunk by four inches making my feminine curves more defined. Using a hand mirror, I checked out the image of my tush in the full-length mirror. I could not see the heart shape the wives though it was. To me, it seemed to stick out a bit more because my slender legs made it the center of attention. Yet if I sat in a wooden chair for more than two hours because of lack of padding my tush would hurt.

I concluded that my wives were right, it was my total package that made me, me. Knowing, understanding, and accepting that what others saw was creating the attention and desire towards me. Having that knowledge about how others saw me was a gift from my wives I would carry the rest of my life. I saw myself as what I was: a very sexual sensual feminine female who could decide who and what my lovers would be.