The Lab Rat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robin, Jayden loves the feeling she is experiencing by having you inside of her," Anna said. "Her eyes are lost in the passions of feeling filled by a warm cock. It's apparent now that she was more than ready to experience this aspect of making love as a woman."

Anna was right. The sensations of her taking me in this manner were mind-boggling to me. I wondered if this was what my wives felt when I entered them with my babymaker stiff and hard. If I remembered I would have to ask them.

Anna when looking at Robin's eyes could see the passion, the thrill, and fire burning inside of her. "Robin be sure to savor the moment, give yourself time to adjust to the pleasure that Jayden is willingly sharing with you."

"Did you notice how our sweet wife raised her tush," Robin asked. "As I slid this training cock in, that we bought for her to play with into her for the first time?"

"Let's see how long it will be before Jayden experiences her first organism as a developing woman," Anna said. "Want to bet she doesn't last until our wife has given me my first oral organism of the night?"

"I'm going to make love to Jayden in such a way that when I am done with her physical body, she will be begging for me to take her again," Robin said. "By drawing it out and making this moment last as long as I can for her."

As I continued to stimulate Anna's moist pussy Robin was stimulating mine in a way I had never experienced before. It appears that Anna was further gone than she thought because her body became stiff as a major organism shook her frame. The sweet nectar was flowing out of her pussy faster than I could lick up.

Once she had come back to earth Anna raised my face dripping with her juices and kissed me deeply as her tongue fucked my mouth. After stopping Anna asked, "How does it feel to be double penetrated as a woman for the first time by both of your wives?"

Anna laid down in front of my hips beneath my arched body and drew the tip of my right nipple to her mouth.

"Robin time to teach our girlfriend a new song to sing," Anna said. "Possess our wife's tush, own her rosebud by plucking its virginity. Show Jayden how a woman feels when she is being ridden by someone she loves."

"Anna our wife has a tight delightful hot box that showing me in every way it can," Robin said. "That it was made to be done this way. She may be all lady during the day but in the privacy of our house she just a slut like us who is going to need being fucked regularly."

As Robin began to ride me slowly at first Anna sucked and played with my nipples as I would hers. Robin was thrilled as we developed a lover's rhythm. Each time she pulled back I naturally withdrew. Each time she plunged into me my tush rose to draw more of her into me.

"Anna our little sweetie is proving she's a natural who finds great pleasure as a woman being made love to by her lover," Robin said. "Her soft tender tush is begging me for it. Look how she raises herself to draw as much of what I am offering her in. There is no better proof that she's a willing slut who loves cock then seeing her bodies response"

"Do you think if I got strapped up, with one a little thicker," Anna asked? "Would she be able to handle it when I penetrated her?"

"It's been a long time Anna," Robin whispered. "Since I have had the pleasure of making love to a female pussy as inviting as this. I am afraid in my excitement I might not be able to last. If that happens you will have to replace me. Jayden is stretched enough by my steady and eager penetration to be filled with a slightly thicker one."

"Sweetie, are you enjoying what your wife is giving you," Anna asked? I just moaned as she continued. "Robin we are going to have to be sure to give our wife as much as she wants so she doesn't go looking for it elsewhere."

Robin kept up her assault on my tush. Pushing in and pulling out alternating the speed. Each stroke into me was building me towards the edge. I lost sight of Anna as she left the room because I was so into the pleasure Robin was giving me.

"Thank you, sweetie," Robin said. "For allowing me to be the first to make love to you in this way. You will never understand how much this means to me until you are using your babymaker to take me the same way. I never believed until this night that I would find the perfect wife. One who loves to fuck and be fucked as much as me. I love you Jayden more than you will ever know."

Robin started picking up speed. I knew by the way she was slamming into my tush that she was getting near to having the climax that would make her stop. She stopped while fully in me. Just holding onto me tight.

"I never want to lose the memory of how beautiful, a sexy woman you are tonight," Robin said before starting up again. "We are going to be doing this again. Now that I have a taste of what your pussy has to offer, I'm going to be coming back to taste the delight of it more often."

She picked up speed slowly working herself towards the ultimate goal. I felt Robin's body stiffen as she slammed into me hard as her body jerked as she experienced a major organism. She was ravishing my love cannel in a way that was driving me wild. It was if she was using her artificial cock to raise me my knee's up off the floor. After resting for a few moments with her toy still inside me she regained her balance and began pulling it out.

"That was out of this world," Robin said with love. "You're going to have a difficult time-fighting Anna and me off after she experiences you like this. Every time we see you bent over at the waist will be a sign that you want us to fuck you like the woman you are."

For a moment I felt empty, then I felt Anna's hands coming to grip me just above my thighs. She had Robin help stand me up. Leading me to the back of the couch she had me bend over it with my legs spread wide. Anna positioned herself between my spread legs. Still wearing her high heels.

"Jayden we never expected that you would be giving us your virginity tonight, "Anna said. "Robin and I promise you that before the week is done you will have taken our rear pussy's to."

"Jayden if you want more of this from us," Robin said. "You will have to agree to dress like the woman you are full time."

I moaned to say that I agreed but my words came out mumbled.

I felt her toys head pushing against my rosebud. It was cold and stiff but had a natural texture to it. I spread my legs to allow her room for easy access.

"We didn't understand your answer sweetie," Anna said. "You will have to answer the question again clearly."

"Yes, from this moment I will dress and act feminine," I said. "Willingly."

Anna squealed in delight and began spreading my rosebud with her appendage. I knew by how she was entering me that my rosebud was being stretched wider than before. It took a few for her toy's head to pop through the rosebud tight opening because it was trying to resist it.

Finally, she got its head into my eager love channel. Anna paused before pushing further in. she was enjoying seeing my tush as it begged for it. Each inch she pushed further in she was stretching me. I realized that she was giving my tiny rear love channel time to adjust just to her like a man should. I was lost to the new sensations she was giving me.

"Girlfriend you're a natural, it's as if I can sense your pussy muscles gripping me," Anna moaned. "As its drawing my flesh textured dildo in. I bought this so you could practice sucking cock not knowing the build-in sensors would affect me like this. Baby if it's going to feel like this every time, I make love to you with this, we are going to be doing it a lot."

Anna pushed further in, stretching me making me feel like I could take no more. I had never felt so full. She pushed deeper into me stretching me that much more until I could feel its ball sack resting against me. I understood the one that Anna was wearing was designed to be more realistic. Then she started to ride me. I was surprised at how different this felt from Robin.

Anna was more direct and forceful in the way she was taking me. I could sense each stroke into me getting faster and faster. I could feel my babymaker beginning to drip some precum so I knew I would not last much longer.

Robin seeing the look in my eyes came around and slid herself underneath me. I felt her tongue upon the slit of my babymakers head licking the pre-cum up.

"Anna, I'm jealous our sweet wife will soon be experiencing her first organism while being penetrated as a woman," Robin said. "Let us make it memorable. I will drink as much of her juice as she flows than share it with both of you."

Anna became inspired because she began fucking in me in earnest.

Neither Robin nor I had ever heard Anna being so vocal when making love. Words like "take it my loving bitch as I ram myself into you marking you as mine. The pleasures I am experiencing is like something I have never had before."

"I would never have believed that fucking my very feminine shemale wife," Anna said. "like this would be so good. It's like her pussy is telling me that it was made for me to do this."

The beat of the sound from her ball sack hitting my backside echoed off the wall. Each time she heard that sound it seemed to inspire her. While Robin had made love to me gently Anna was giving me a fuck as an overheated man who was only concerned about satisfying his own needs would.

"It's so good, baby. Goddamit your boi pussy is so very tight. I hope it never loosens up." Anna moaned. "It's as if I can feel my ball sack getting ready to shoot its load into the depths of your hot womb. If this is what you experience when you are using your babymaker I can see why you enjoy it so much. It makes me wish that I were you because you truly have the best of both worlds."

It took only a few more strokes when we both organisms together. Robin caught as much with her mouth as she could as Anna's artificial cream spilled into me. When we both had finished spurting what we could before Robin shared some of my cum with both of us.

"Jayden's juices even taste different now that she is becoming a woman," Robin giggled. "I look forward to sharing more of it with both of you again."

When Anna pulled out of me, I could feel some of her deposit running out of me. Anna surprised me by kneeling so that she could use her mouth and tongue to clean me up. She did not realize it, but I felt like I had mini organisms flowing through me.

Robbin giggled in joy as she said, "Jayden looks like a well-fucked woman does when she feels she's had the greatest organism in her life."

After recouping Robin lead us to my bedroom by holding onto my semi-soft babymaker.

"Sweetie, your babymakers not just yours anymore," Robin said. "It belongs to your two wives' too because we learned tonight that you love cock just as much as we do"

I laid down on my side as if I were ready to go to sleep after I had pulled down the sheets. Anna now unstrapped was facing me. We were sharing a few sensual kisses when Robin joined us. I did not realize that Robin was wearing the same one that Anna had used until she penetrated my rosebud again.

"I'm afraid Sweetie that you have created two monsters with a huge appetite," Robin said. "for your female pussy inside of your wanting tush. The taste you have giving us tonight has created an appetite."

Robin made love to me for the second time that night while Anna kept sucking on my breasts Her movements were softer, more tender than before. It was as if she was taking it slow to keep me excited and stiff.

"Anna its beginning to look that we will need to keep our wife sexually satisfied," Robin said. "The way she is enjoying been made love in this way implies she's developing an appetite for it."

When I finally gave in to sleep because of a state of total exhaustion Robin had stopped ridding me but had remained firmly embedded in me with the rest of her body pressed tightly against me. My face was buried in Anna's breasts.

*******

Robin and Anna awoke first and had shared a shower. They had washed each other down while sharing a few tender kisses while they giggled about what had transpired last night. Both agreed that a new lasting relationship had been formed as Jayden was now all woman in every way even if she didn't realize it.

Robin and Anna were sitting across the table from each other wearing nightgowns. Their wife Jayden was still sleeping. She had fallen asleep in both their arms around her. Both were quietly discussing how far they had taken their sweet shemale wife last night.

"Robin remember the lady who said if he was my husband, I would be pegging him daily, with my strap on," Anna asked?

"I think that's the day I fell in love with Jayden. Seeing her half-naked bent over on the beach had my desires on fire, "Robin said. "Last night our wife proved her right. The shape of her thighs, the tightness of her rosebud, the way her spinster's muscle acts like a vice, and her tiny bubble-shaped tush is so delicious that I am looking forward to doing her as often as I can."

"You're not the only one," Anna giggled. "But first I think she should be shown how to douche herself and be taught that she should do that at least twice a day. If we plan to take our sweetie regularly, like we did last night she better be clean. From now on she is going to have to sit down as we do to pea."

"Any ideas on how we should proceed with Jaden's femininity training," Robin asked. "Before she gets up for the day."

"After she showers and douche's," Anna said. "I think we should dress her in a short sleeve, solid color low neckline, mid-length body-conforming silhouette dress without any undergarments. It should be as shear as possible that way we all will be able to see traces of all parts of her. The one that has the lower half of her hips exposed at the sides would be perfect. Then we will have to make a game of it for the rest of the day by keeping her aroused as much as possible."

"Is it your plan to get Jayden accepted to being in a state of being undressed when she is in the privacy of our home," Robin asked" "Because if it is why not have her wear nothing but a slip?"

"Jayden, before we will be done, will feel comfortable in being feminine, seeing her silhouette in the mirror with her baby maker hanging will help make her changing body more normal to her," Anna explained. "We want her to be completely acceptable to be seen inside of our home with her femininity been shown in all her glory. With that focus, the last shreds of her masculinity will disappear. That way she will over time naturally become comfortable in her femininity to allow us to naturally take the lead sexually."

"How do you plan to do that," Robin asked in curiosity?

"We start by keeping her very sexually active today," Anna said. "The person who teaches her about keeping herself clean gets rewarded by getting a ride on her babymaker first thing this morning. We will constantly be reinforcing that as a feminine woman it's natural at times to put the needs of their current lover first."

"The other will be strapped up to possess her in a dominate manner when she least expects it," Robin said. "As if it's the most normal thing in the world. Maybe we should teach herself that she should keep herself lubricated because some of her lovers won't have it on them."

"We will play it by ear," Anna said. "With the ultimate goal of having Jayden falling asleep with one of us still buried in her rear every night for the next few weeks."

"By the time we are done molding her in her femininity," Robin said. "Jayden will feel it's perfectly normal to be sandwiched between us while having her babymaker in one of us while the other has her mounted at the same time."

"An added plus is," Anna said. "that It will be completely normal to Jayden."

"Annie, we need to find a way to be able to control her babymaker because in many ways Jayden needs to modify her view that it's still a symbol of her maleness," Robin said. "Controlling Jayden's orgasm is a key psychological aspect of making her our submissive."

"Just how are we going to do that," Anna asked? "I know how we both love having her fill us when her babymakers stiff."

A few minutes later I awoke. The first thing I did was to take a piss in the toilet. I realized that if I was going to emerge myself in my femininity, I best be doing everything I could as a female. As a result, I sat down and pushed my babymaker down and peed as a female did.

After washing my hands, I proceeded to wash all my makeup off before applying facial cream to refresh my facial skin. I removed all the remaining undergarments I had on placing them in my laundry basket after slipping into my favorite sheer nightgown I headed down to the kitchen in bare feet. The short nightgown just barely covered my private parts.

"Good Morning Sweetie," Anna said as I walked into the kitchen.

Robin got up and kissed me then asked, "Any soreness, do you need a pillow to sit down on?"

"No," I replied. "I feel good and am relaxed for some reason."

Anna handed me the coffee she had made for me just as I sat down. Robin sat on my lap cowgirl style facing me.

She leaned over and gave me a very sensual kiss before whispering, "Good morning my love. Thank you for loving us both enough to allow what happened last night to take place."

"I thought you both believed that I was not ready for what happened last night," I said, "Why did you both get carried away?"

They say the silence is golden but, in this case, it was not because both of my wives were silent. I guess the reality of the words I spoke had shaken their thoughts to the core. It is fun when your words catch your loved ones off guard because it forces them to look at their thoughts. I knew I had just changed the rules of the game if they had any.

"From the day Jayden that the new you came into our life," Anna said. "We have been dreaming of making love to our wife in that manner. Our emotions and sexual desire were on overload last night."

"That's why we knew how you were being viewed last night when we went to see that stage show," Robin said. "Those pick me up notes you got last night Jayden, drove me out of my mind. I have never been that jealous in my life. Seeing your beautiful backside sitting up, sticking out in all its glory only edged my urges further."

"We felt secure enough in our loving relationship with you," Anna said. "That when our emotions and desires last night led us in last night's events that you if we treated you right would most likely accept it."

"This morning we're still glowing because you promised to embrace your femininity," Robin said. "By becoming and living as a female full time."

With that explained I got a refill of coffee and put two slices of bread into the toaster. I was going to eat cinnamon toast to tide me over until we made something for breakfast or brunch. We all sat around expressing our thoughts about it all going forward.

I got up off my seat to rinse out my coffee cup not noticing my nightgown had been pulled up by the back of the chair. From the top of my hips downward I was now bare naked. Robin noticed my situation got up and followed me whistling.

I guess I blushed because Robin gave me a deep passionate kiss. The love, the tenderness, and the want she was showing me caused my babymaker to start to stiffen. Robin used her right had to hold on to it.

"Anna our girlfriends baby maker is starting to stiffen," Robin said. "Do I have your permission to go for a ride with our wife?"

"Only if our sweetie agrees not to cum," Anna said with a giggle. "Until she has allowed us both to ride her until we are done."

"But" I said only to be cut off.

"No buts sweetie," Anna said. "It's time your wives were treated equally by our sweetie's babymaker. If you come before we are done one of us will have to spank you."