The Lab Rats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So why now?

Was it to do with the implant? They obviously could set it to inflict pain but could they use it to modify his thought patterns to become sexually aroused by his own mother ... no matter how hot she was? This led to all sorts of other questions ... did they know that's she's my mother and the taboo nature of such thoughts and why would they do it?

He sighed loudly in exasperation at the lack of an answer and Rowan looked at him.

"What?"

He blushed and scrambled to come up with a satisfactory answer, not wanting to admit to the truth.

"Err ... just wondering why anyone would do this. It's inhuman."

Rowan looked triumphant.

"Told you, they're aliens. Not human at all and therefore don't care about human sensibilities."

Alex was even less convinced now as he could not understand why aliens would want to generate sexual impropriety between a mother and a son.

Unless they were total pervs!

He harrumphed and rolled away quickly before his mother could spot the throbbing boner in his trousers. Rowan mewled her disappointment.

"Why did you move? It was nice and warm and safe when we were cuddling."

What he thought and what he said were two different things.

'Yeah, too nice and warm, especially with your tits pressed against me.'

"Sorry Mum, I want to check again if there is a way out of here."

He had said it aloud and it was only when he got to the wall of the chamber that he realised that he had not been zapped. They were obviously confident that he would not find a way out but he repeated his fingertip search again.

The result was the same.

Nothing.

Chapter 3

Alex eventually went back to the platform and was conscious that his mother was following his every move. He looked back at her one point and could see a strange expression on her face.

"What?"

It startled Rowan out of the reverie that she was in.

"What? Oh ... sorry ... was I staring? I was just thinking that you've grown into a good looking man ... you're no longer a boy ... you should join one of my dance classes ... you'd have the girls ... and the mature ladies ... falling all over you ... and some of the boys (giggle) as well!"

Alex stopped and stared at Rowan with an expression of total incredulity on his face.

"Who are you and what have you done with my mother? Now you want to pimp me out to any assorted frustrated sexual genres when any attempt I made to ... umm ... plough my own furrow when I was younger was met with total disapproval. None of the girls I brought home ever met your standard ... jeez ... what would it have been like if I'd brought a mature lady home."

Rowan bridled at the tone in his voice.

"Don't you get arsey with me young man. I didn't think much of your choice in young women back then ... sluts and floozies ... all of them."

She looked apologetic for a moment but was soon back to strident mode.

"A mother has her standards for her choice of future daughter-in-law and none ... err .. measured up. I have no idea what sort of slut you are dating now but I guess the fact you have not brought any of them home to meet me ... or your father ... is indicative of the fact that you know that they are beneath you."

Alex started to laugh and Rowan looked incensed.

"Why are you laughing at me?"

"Just listen to yourself! I have some news for you dear mother ... if I want to date a raddled, pox-ridden, crack-head with three kids by different fathers that will be my choice. YOU ... do not get a say in it. That's why I live in York and not with you."

His mother looked like she had been slapped.

"Err ... I ... umm ... only want what's best for you ..."

"Was it that, or was it because you were jealous and wanted to fuck me your ..."

Alex looked horrified as his voice trailed off and Rowan's face was a picture of disbelief at what she was hearing.

His own thoughts were completely scrambled.

'WTF dude ... you have just accused your mother of wanting to have sex with you. Where the hell did that come from.'

'How the hell should I know, it just popped into my head.'

'You might want to think about keeping it there because she's about to tear several new ones for you..'

Rowan was desperately trying to think of something to say that would not make this desperately embarrassing situation any worse. Something told her to rein in her natural behaviour which was to shout and scream at this horrible suggestion but for the life of her, she could not work out why she was treading the emollient path.

"Alex, I think we're both under a bit of stress here and who knows what that implant is doing to your brain so I think I will let that pass ... although the use of the 'F' word is still not acceptable."

The blush deepened on Alex's face and he could only stammer out an apology.

"Yeah, sorry Mum ... I guess we're ... I'm ... not in control of what ... sorry. I think I'll go and check the walls again."

He moved to get off the platform and the buzzing sensation started as soon as he set his feet on the floor. His response was to move back and the pain level dropped but did not disappear. His groan alerted Rowan who, despite the fractious nature of the previous conversation, moved quickly to comfort her son, taking him into her arms.

The pain ceased immediately and they rearranged themselves so that Rowan was nestled in the crook of her son's shoulder. She had to admit to herself that she felt relaxed and even a little bit ... aroused ... by the proximity of her handsome son. She then scolded herself for even thinking such thoughts.

Meanwhile, Alex pondered the sequence of events and came to a conclusion that the pain was meant as both a carrot and a stick. He decided to try an experiment.

"Mum, don't get arsey with me at what I'm about to suggest but I think the pain is being used to discourage certain activities and encourage others. We need to try an experiment."

Rowan looked at him doubtfully.

"Will I be the one getting zapped?"

Alex shook his head.

"No, of course not, I wouldn't put you through that. I will move away and I expect to get zapped and then you will come and hug me and the pain should go away."

Rowan pondered the suggestion and nodded thoughtfully.

"OK, go for it."

Alex then gently removed his arms from around his mother and started to slide across the platform.

Nothing happened.

Showing his surprise he slid to the edge of the platform and lowered his feet onto the ground and Rowan screamed and clutched at the back of her neck as the pain rolled through her in waves.

"Fuckkkk! Mum, sorry ... I'm coming back."

He scooted back across the platform and took the small body of his mother into his arms and held her tightly, kissing her forehead as she relaxed with the diminishing pain.

"Sorry ... sorry ... Mum ... that didn't go as I planned but it proves one thing ... they want us to stay here."

Rowan smiled to herself as she once again felt comforted by the presence of the strong arms that held her.

"I guess I can cope with you holding me like this ... is this how you like to hold your girlfriends ..."

She blushed as she realised what she had said.

" ... sorry, sweetie that was out of order. It's none of my business."

Alex laughed.

"No worries Mum ... as it happens I do ... I'm a big believer in cuddling. I especially like falling asleep with someone like this. Do you and Dad cuddle?"

Rowan snorted.

"There's no time ... he's asleep before his head hits the pillow ... I'm not sure I even get a goodnight kiss these days."

Alex didn't know how to respond to this nugget of information. He couldn't work out why any man going to bed with this hottie who was his mother, wouldn't be banging her every opportunity he could get. He cleared his throat in embarrassment.

"Uhh ... sorry to hear that ... he is very busy I guess!"

Rowan snorted in disagreement.

"Busy is no excuse ... I'm busy but I still need ..."

Rowan blushed and stopped before she went any further. She laughed self-consciously.

"Sorry ... TMI I guess ... you don't want to be listening to me going on about your parents' sex life or lack of it."

Alex chuckled.

"That's defo TMI, Mum. Anyway, I didn't think anyone over 40 had a sex life let alone the sub-species called 'parents' ... ouch ... why did you that?"

He rubbed his nipple where his mother had just pinched him through his T shirt as Rowan giggled.

"Let that be a lesson to you. Cuddling is fine if you trust your partner not to take advantage of the open and vulnerable body position ... anyway let Mummy rub your ow-ee, better."

She giggled as she gently stroked across his broad chest and lightly massaged the hard nub that was prominent enough to make a dent in his T shirt. Alex was surprised by the sensations he was getting from his mother's ministrations as his nipples had never been an erogenous zone for him before, but he was certainly getting a reaction further down his body. He captured her hand and moved it away before he started making a tent again and embarrassing both of them. Rowan, for her part, originally mewled in disappointment as he interrupted her gratuitous grope of her son's body, but then she mentally chastised herself for her inappropriate behaviour ... especially as she was starting to feel a frisson of arousal herself.

"Umm ... sweetie ... can we move apart a bit ... I'm getting a bit hot here."

"Sure, Mum, but do it slowly so we don't get zapped ...whoever it is."

Rowan rolled over away from his body putting her back to him and she hadn't gone very far when the all-to-familiar pain started again in her neck. Her moan of pain was enough for Alex to follow her roll until he was spooning against her firm body with both arms encircling her. The pain stopped and they relaxed again. He smoothed her blonde hair out of the way and spoke softly into her ear.

"It doesn't look like they want us apart. I'll try not to get too close if it is making you too hot."

Rowan didn't respond but her thoughts were about anything but the temperature.

'Yes, it is making me hot! Hot and bothered! Ohhh ... goddd ... he's breath on my neck is too much!'

Chapter 4

The remained spooning and found themselves dozing off as they relaxed against each other and it seemed totally natural for both of them.

Alex was woken by a low moan from Rowan who pulled his top arm tighter around herself.

"Alex ... it's starting again and I can't get much closer to you."

"Quickly, roll over and we'll get back to the cuddling position."

Rowan rolled over and got closer than before by putting her left leg over the top of Alex's legs. He could feel her groin against his hip and her pert breasts against his side as their arms clasped each other as tightly as they could. Rowan found the low level pain start to diminish and she relaxed.

"Thank you darling, it's going."

"No it fucking isn't ... fuckk! I've got it now."

"Whatt? We can't get much closer than this."

"Quickly, lie fully on top of me."

"Alex! I ... I ... it's wrong."

"OK ... I'll lie on you ... but I'll squash you."

"No .. OK ... I'll do it."

Rowan slid on top of her son and his arms clasped her back and buttocks as her arms went round the back of his neck. They buried their faces in each other's neck to get as close as possible. The by-product of this position was that each breath they took was charged with the other's natural scent which started a whole host of pheromone responses. Rowan wiggled uncomfortably as her pussy started to moisten which did nothing to help Alex keep his ever growing cock under control.

Rowan's eyes shot open.

'Jesus he has an erection. Fuck! He feels big ... not like his father. Goddd that feels good! Is that because of me ... my son has got hard ... for me? No ... no ... it's a natural reaction from what we are doing ... this is just to keep the pain at bay.'

Subtly, Rowan controlled her movements and converted her random wiggling to a back and forth grinding motion. She kept her eyes closed so that Alex wouldn't see the guilty pleasure she was getting from rubbing against her son's huge shaft. Alex was mortified but kept his eyes closed to avoid the disapproval that he knew he would see in his mother's eyes..

'Will she stop moving like that! She going to be able to feel my boner and she'll shit a brick when she realises what's happening but we have to keep this close to keep the pain at bay.'

It took a little while for them to be aware that the pain had stopped as they ground gently against each other. They both opened their eyes at the same time as they realised the situation and were surprised to see only a slight embarrassment in each other's eyes. Like good Brits they breathlessly apologised even though they had no idea what for or whether the other was expecting one.

Rowan lay her head down on his chest and grinned naughtily to herself at the memory of the experience. Memory, hell, she was sorely tempted to keep grinding her frothy pussy on the solid shaft she could feel splitting her puffy labia.

Alex smiled and felt like he had dodged a bullet as he caressed his mother's back with one hand and the other fondled her firm buttocks. Suddenly he realised what he was doing and he withdrew the lower hand as though it had been scalded. He didn't hear his mother's sigh of disappointment.

They lay like for some time until Rowan had a sudden uncomfortable thought. She didn't want to lift her head to look at him as she knew she was heading into dangerous territory and didn't want to see whatever was in his face.

"Alex, darling, I've been thinking about what's happening here."

"OK, Mum, what is happening?"

"Well it's more to do with what will happen in the future. I think we both realise that they are making us do ever more intimate things by the use of pain ... we started out just by being close to each other which was enough to keep the pain at bay ... and then that wasn't enough and we started cuddling and then progressively that cuddling has got closer and more intimate ... err ... we were practically dry humping just then ... no ... no ... I'm not blaming you ... I was just as much to blame ..."

Alex kissed the top of her head.

"Hey ... no biggy ... it's whatever it takes for us to avoid the pain and get out of here."

Rowan was momentarily upset that he thought that dry-humping with his mother was 'no biggy' but then decided to make a joke and giggled.

"It sure felt like a biggy to me."

Alex was stunned. This was his mum making a joke about his cock! WTF? He lifted her chin to look at her eyes which sparkled in amusement.

"Really, Mum? Cock jokes? That is something I never thought I would hear from Mrs. Prim and Proper."

A look of disappointment passed through her eyes.

"Is that what you think of me ... Mrs Prim and Proper?"

Alex now felt embarrassed as he didn't want to break the new vibe that seemed to be happening with his mother.

"Well ... you did use the full 'Alexander Charles Jackson' with me earlier on, when I used the word 'fuck'. That's always a sign of your disapproval. Hey, there's no need to get upset ... you are who you are ... I still love you ... although I think I love the Mum who makes jokes about my cock even more!"

"Stop that, Alexander Charles Jackson, you're making your mother cry."

Alex knew that she wasn't cross by the tone of her voice but had seen the tears starting to well up in Rowan's eyes. He bent his neck to kiss them away and Rowan shuddered at the contact.

'Fuck! That is so sexy.'

Rowan blinked at her son and tried to be formal but spoiled it by giggling half way through.

"You are interrupting what I was going to say ... stop being so bloody wonderful and listen to your mother."

Alex chuckled by tried to keep the riff going.

"Yes, Mater."

"That's better ... now ... I was saying that I believe we are having to do ever more intimate things to keep the pain at bay and the logical extrapolation of that is what ...?"

She looked at her son expectantly. He looked anywhere but at Rowan as the realisation hit home but then met her gaze with nervous eyes.

"We are going to have to fuck each other?"

Rowan gave a small sigh of disapproval and shrugged.

"I would have preferred you to use the expression 'make love' but the end result is the same. Yes, I think that is the logical conclusion."

Alex looked at his mother with an expression that contained both surprise and awe.

"Again, I ask, who are you and what have you done with my normally freaked-out mother? I have to say you are taking this very calmly ... but why would they want that?

Rowan shrugged.

"Perhaps they are pervs who want to see mother and son having sex. To me that would mean they are human rather than alien ... but who knows. We seem to be in the middle of some lab experiment and we're the rats."

Alex considered this.

"OK, so what do we do? Wait for them to force us down that route ... or pre-empt it?"

Rowan exaggeratedly rolled her eyes.

"What? You can't wait to get you lecherous hands on your mum's hot body ...oh ... shit ... sorry I shouldn't make jokes about this."

Alex rolled them both over so that they were lying face to face on their sides and moved some errant hair off Rowan's face as he gazed affectionately into her eyes.

"No, don't apologise ... I like the 'you' that makes jokes about cocks ... and your son letching after your hot body ... I like the 'you' that can rationalise the fact that we may end up fucking ... err ... making love to avoid the pain without completely freaking out. I feel a lot closer to this 'you' than I have for a very long time."

Rowan, melted at his words and the love that showed in his eyes. She reached across to stroke his face.

"You'll be a whole lot closer in a bit ... shit ... I can't stop making jokes ... this is so wrong!"

Alex couldn't stop the guffaw of laughter as a blush suffused her face and she buried her face into his chest. He kissed the top of her head before rolling her onto her back and looking down at her embarrassed grin.

"Rowan, please, go on making jokes and ... mpff."

Her finger on his mouth silenced him and she smiled up at him.

"You just called me 'Rowan' ... I don't think you have ever done that before ... I like it."

Alex's smile was almost cocky.

"Well it would be a bit weird calling you Mum with what's ... going to happen ... don't you think."

Rowan suddenly looked nervous and her bravado had gone.

"I guess so ... I'm making jokes because I'm frightened ... this is so wrong ... us having sex ... mother and son ... that's incest ... it's not right."

Alex held her tighter.

"It may not be right as far as society is concerned but we are at least doing it with love and mutual respect ... it's not physical abuse by a dominant parent or sibling and it's not like we will make a habit of it once we get out of here."

Rowan looked panicked.

"No, and we can never mention this to anyone ... If anyone found out ... oh my god ... the embarrassment ..."

"Mum, relax! I'm certainly not going to go round telling anyone I banged my Mum ... I have my reputation to protect."

He said it with a laugh and kissed her head. Rowan let the coarse joke pass with a chuckle.

"Look Mum, if you want to put off the evil moment we can wait until the pain starts again ... if it does ... maybe they have finished with us already. They have got the lab rats to the point where they are prepared to do taboo things on their own volition. It proves we can make rational decisions based on a known stimulus whatever the societal conditioning."