The Lab Rats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rowan laughed hollowly.

"Thanks for trying to make it better, sweetie, but I'm not convinced they have finished with us and I don't think you are either. Yes, we can wait but somehow I think it makes us more human to decide to do the taboo thing before we are forced into it. It doesn't make it any less difficult to contemplate but at least we are in charge of our own actions. "

Alex nodded his agreement before his mother voiced her biggest worry.

"Now, how do we do this?"

Chapter 5

Alex smiled knowingly at her.

"Well ... if I had been fortunate enough to have a hot babe like you come home with me ..."

"I'm not one of your sluts and floozies ... I don't hang around in bars ..."

The anger in her voice was unmistakeable and Alex was stunned. What had happened to the 'new' Mum? He needed to up his game.

"I'm sorry but what makes you think we met in a bar? No ... we are work colleagues ... you the beautiful older woman that I have ... err ... idolised from afar for years but never had the courage to let you know how I feel. We have finally been thrown together at a company team building exercise and a spark ignites between us as we grapple with some knotty business problem ... we come to recognise our growing feelings for each other and start to date although the company frowns on intra-office relationships ... but our burgeoning love for each other will not be denied. You have wanted to wait to become intimate to be sure that our relationship is solid because of the difference in our ages. I have agreed because, after all, you are my everything and I have waited for you for years so a few more days and weeks is no hardship. Finally ... one evening, as we finish dining at our favourite restaurant you look at me with your beautiful eyes and say simply ... 'take me home and make love to me' ...!"

Rowan smirked and shook her head.

"Nice swerve Mister ... total bullshit ... lovely bullshit but bullshit nonetheless! So ... go on what do you do ... to this beautiful older woman that you have idolised from afar."

Alex's grin was gentle and loving.

"Well, to begin with I wouldn't talk so much. I would let my actions do the talking for me ... may I?"

Rowan's hesitated as she realised that the moment of truth had arrived but made a gesture as if to say 'be my guest' as she lay back on the platform with her eyes nervously searching Alex's.

Alex had already made up his mind as to what to do first and resisted a crass fumble of her boobs or pussy. He knew she was scared but trying not to show it and this mirrored his own feelings. His only thought was to be the man she would want at this point ... loving, caring, gentle. He bent forward and moved her long blonde hair away from her neck and gently kissed the skin below her ear. He felt her shudder and moved to nibble lightly on her earlobe caressing it with his lips and tongue. Rowan moaned quietly which encouraged him to continue.

Rowan was shocked by the feel of her son's mouth on her sensitive ear and scared by the surge of lust that spread through her. Her ears had always been her Achilles heel when younger ... a boy only had to kiss them or blow gently and she was putty in her hands. The fact that her son had intuitively made that his first move was startling and she could feel her pussy start to moisten.

Alex pulled back and looked into Rowan's eyes which were hooded with passion.

"Is that OK, Mum ... err ... Rowan."

He blushed at his error but Rowan giggled.

"I don't mind sweetie ... that was exquisite by the way ... how did you know I love having my ears kissed."

Alex blushed at her praise but his voice showed his wonderment that he got it right.

"Lucky guess ... I guess."

"Well, just keep on guessing like that and that beautiful older woman will be a pushover."

Rowan surprised him by pulling his face towards hers and gently caressing his lips with hers. It wasn't a long kiss or full of passion but Alex trembled at the intensity of the feelings it generated in him. She pulled back and smiled at his stunned reaction as the tip of his tongue emerged to trace the kiss.

"Now, that makes us even."

Alex shook his head in amusement.

"I don't think this is a competition ... if it is I hope we both come out the other end of it feeling like we both won. Now where was I?"

Rowan giggled and arched her neck pulling her hair back to give him free access to her dainty ears. Alex's mouth resumed the gentle nibbling and kissing that so delighted his mother. He moved back and she mewled her disappointment until he started again on the other ear. Rowan melted into the sensation again but a nagging voice in her head told her that she should be doing something equally wonderful to her son. She whispered in his ear.

"Darling, take your T shirt off, I want to touch your body."

Alex pulled back at her with a shocked expression. Rowan smiled back.

"What, you thought we would do this without taking our clothes off?"

Alex shook his head at his own stupidity but got to his knees and grasped the hem of his T shirt and pulled it over his head. Rowan's eyes opened in delight at the sight of his firm body. He was toned rather than ripped ... the hint of a six-pack and definition to his pecs and shoulder muscles without being an overdone gym-rat.

He looked slightly self conscious as she ran an exploratory hand over his chest but relaxed when he saw the approval when she made eye contact with him.

"You've become a beautiful man ... buff ... fit ... I missed the change but I like what you've done with the place!"

He smiled at her joke and she giggled as he pulled her up onto her knees and they faced each other.

"Someone has too many clothes on."

Her eyes went wide in shock as she realised the import of his words and he smirked as he replayed her words back to her.

"What, you thought we would do this without taking our clothes off?"

Rowan laughed self consciously as she play punched him on the shoulder.

"Don't get cocky, young man ... ohh."

She gasped in surprise as he reached down and started to pull the bottom of her jumper up her body and her immediate reaction was to stop him. Alex could see her biting her lip and stopped what he was doing and gently cupped her chin to bring her eyes up to his.

"What are you worried about Rowan? Do you think I'll think I'll not like your body ... that it will not match up to the floozies and sluts you think I go with ... is that it?"

She couldn't meet his gaze but nodded. Alex moved so that his face was right in front of her so she couldn't look away. She tried not to make eye contact but he bent closer and kissed her gently on the lips. This time the kiss lasted longer and their fluttering lips opened hesitantly and they realised that they were about to French kiss for the first time. Gradually, tentatively they explored each other's mouths making breathless moans as they did so. Alex ran the tip of his tongue over his mother's lips and her own tongue shyly moved against his and then, without any communication, they mingled and danced, sliding across each other in an increasing frenzy of passion. At the same time, their arms snaked around each other, holding firmly, as the passion built to the sound of their moans and whimpers.

Rowan had not been kissed like this for as long as she could remember while Alex, had never been kissed like this and wanted it to last forever. Their hands roamed over each other with Rowan grasping the back of her son's head to accentuate the contact while Alex pulled her firm buttocks tight against his throbbing erection. They writhed against each other as they knelt on the padded platform until breathlessly the broke apart, resting their foreheads against each other, without making eye contact.

"Fuck, Alex, where did you learn to kiss like that?"

"Mind your language Rowan Jackson ... for your information I have never kissed like that. Must be you ... bringing out the best in me .."

"Or the beast ..."

They chuckled and then, finally, their gazes met and Alex saw that the uncertainty had gone from his mother's eyes. To confirm this Rowan moved backwards and raised her arms in the air ... the message being clear ... take my jumper off. Alex complied by slowly pulling the garment up exposing her tight body stopping only briefly to bend and kiss her belly button, causing Rowan to giggle. He straightened up and held Rowan's hesitant gaze as he continued to pull the baggy material up. As he revealed her small bra-clad breasts he stopped to admire them and then looked up at Rowan's shy, enquiring gaze.

"They're beautiful ... just like the rest of you."

She lowered her lashes with a coy smile.

Alex gently pulled her arms through the sleeves which left the jumper bunched around her neck and he bent forward to gently kiss her lips and whisper.

"I'll see you on the other side."

Rowan giggled at his corny comment as he eased the material over her head and again bent forward this time to kiss her neck and ears as they emerged. She moaned at his oh-so-sexy actions and felt her nipples pucker and her pussy respond to the sensations before her eyes emerged and she could see his smiling face. He dropped the discarded garment onto the padded platform and sat back on his heels to look at her before meeting her shy gaze. Her voice was equally timid.

"Would you like to see them ... my boobs ... I mean."

Alex smiled with gentle enthusiasm.

"Of course ... but they look perfect from here."

Rowan reached behind her to the catch of her bra without taking her eyes from his.

"You're just saying that ... you silver tongued charmer ... I imagine you really like big busty girls, not scrawny old hags like me."

Alex reached forward to stop her arms from completing their task.

"No, Mum, I don't ... what I like is petite ladies in their early 40s with long blonde hair and small breasts and big nipples and nice tight arses. From what I see ... you tick all those boxes so stop worrying as I think I'm going to adore your body."

Rowan still didn't know if he was telling the truth but kept her eyes fixed on his face as she let the bra drop from her shoulders. He swallowed visibly when her breasts were exposed and his eyes flicked up to meet hers.

"Gorgeous ... just like I said they would be."

He reached a tentative hand towards her but stopped and met her gaze again.

"May I?"

She laughed.

"Of course you idiot! Although it's nice to know your mother brought you up to be polite."

Alex shuffled closer as he took in the sight of Rowan's beautiful B cup breasts. Gravity had just enough effect to gently shape them into tear drops with the perfectly centred nipples tilting upwards. His right hand reached out to stroke the upper slope of her left breast and Rowan gasped at his touch. He quickly pulled his hand back and he looked embarrassedly at her.

"Sorry, is my hand cold?"

She smiled at him and grasped his hand to bring it back to where he had touched her.

"No, darling. I just love the way you touch me ... I've not been touched like that for a long time ... I've missed it."

Alex looked incredulously at her.

"Then Dad is a fool. If you were mine ... I'd ...sorry ... I know ... none of my business."

He looked back down at where his fingers were gently trailing across the upper slope and moved his thumb to feel the weight of the fleshy mound. It ran close to the hard, raspberry sized nipple and Rowan flinched and gasped as it did so. He looked up at her face and she smiled.

"I expected you to touch my nipple ... you were teasing me you naughty boy."

He grinned mischievously as his fingers continued to massage her firm breast, still not touching the nipple.

"You're an impatient little minx, Rowan. I might have to teach you some self-discipline."

Rowan giggled and her lips formed into a pout; an expression that Alex had never seen on her before but found immediately adorable. His mother was reinventing herself before his eyes and the more she did it, the more he wanted to see more. Her eyes were sparkling with humour.

"Minx? You ... fuckkk ... god yes, baby .."

Whatever she had been about to say was cut short as Alex's left hand came up to palm her right breast trapping the coral hued nipple between his index and middle finger. Rowan was dizzy from the contact and the realisation that her son was fondling her breasts. She brought her own hands up to push his more tightly against her throbbing breasts.

Their eyes locked and could see the lust building exponentially in each other. Rowan released her hands from his and pulled her son's head towards her; their mouths locked in the most passionate kiss so far, lips and tongues mashing together in a constant writhing duel. Alex ran his hands over her back and down clasp her firm, denim-clad buttocks pulling her body tight against his own. The action caused her swollen nipples to rub against against his bare chest and the hard shaft of his penis ground against her abdomen. Rowan could feel it through this trousers ... 'jesus he's so hard ... for me ... my son wants to fuck me'. Her pussy gushed at the thought and any hesitation about what they were about to do was wiped away by the soaring passion.

She only had one thought and that was to hold that glorious shaft in her hands and attempted to undo the fastening of his jeans as their bodies continued to slide against each other in the passion of the kiss. Eventually she managed to undo the button and pull the zip down far enough to get her hand inside his trousers so that her fingers could touch the swollen head 'Fuck it's even bigger than I thought'.

Alex groaned into the kiss as he felt her small hand caressing his cock through his underpants and knew that he needed to reciprocate. He moved his hands to the button of her own jeans but it was more difficult to get into her skin-tight trousers and he groaned in frustration. He broke away and they looked at each other with wild eyes, blazing with passion from the lust filled kiss.

Rowan squeaked as he pushed her to lie back on the platform but then scrabbled to help him get her jeans off and eventually he was pulling them down her toned thighs as she lifted her buttocks to help him. He got them over her feet and turned to look back at his beautiful mother lying on her back, looking dishevelled and wanton and completely fuckable in just a pair of lacy knickers.

"Jesus, you are gorgeous! How come I never noticed what a beautiful sexy woman you are?"

She blushed at the intensity of his gaze but then some semblance of logic reasserted itself.

"Because, my darling sexy boy, you and I are not meant to be looking at each like we want to fuck each other's brains out on a daily basis. However, forget that grown up shit ... come and lie down so I can get those trousers off and at that hard cock I've been feeling."

Alex laughed and crawled across the platform until he was kneeling next to her hips and looked at her flushed face..

"No, there is something I want to do first!"

He reached for the waist band of her knickers and she gasped as she realised what he was about to do.

"No, please stop Alex ... I ... I'm ... can we do it together ... I'm nervous."

He looked embarrassed and shook his head in self-castigation. He hadn't realised that she was still not completely comfortable with him seeing or touching her body. He lay down beside her and she rolled onto her side to face him. He gently stroked her face and looked deeply into her pale blue eyes.

"Oh, Mum, I'm so sorry ... I'm getting ahead of myself ... but you really don't have to be worried ... your body is gorgeous ... I just wanted to see it all."

Rowan's expression still showed her doubt as she held his gaze.

"Do, you really think so ... that your old mum is gorgeous? I don't think I've been called that in a long time."

"Are you crazy ... you are not old ... and anyway why would you think I would be blowing smoke up your arse at this particular moment. It's not like I'm trying to seduce you to get inside you knickers... we're beyond that don't you think?"

She shrugged with a laugh.

"I guess you've pretty much achieved that ... you silver tongued charmer! I still can't quite believe what we're doing ...but it is nice to know that my sexy son thinks I'm gorgeous ... I guess you wouldn't be sporting this if you didn't think so."

Alex groaned as she ran her hand over the bulge in his jeans.

"Jeez, Mum, what are trying to do ... end it before it begins? If I'm hard ... are you wet ... turned on by what we've been doing?"

Rowan couldn't look her son in the eyes but nodded as she bit her lower lip; a gesture that Alex found incredibly sexy. His voice was hoarse.

"Can I touch you?"

His mother turned to look at him with eyes clouded in guilt and nodded.

"Yes, but take your clothes off first ... I want to touch you at the same time."

Alex quickly rolled over onto his back and lifted his hips to pull his trousers and underpants off together thereby allowing his large, hard cock to slap against his stomach as he freed it from its' confines. His mother looked at in awe ... she had never seen anything so beautiful in all her life and her pussy drooled at the thought of it thrusting deep inside her. Alex started to get up but she was quicker and pushed him gently back onto the bed as, almost involuntarily, her small hand reached out to capture the swollen head. She whimpered as she noticed that her fingers did not go all the way round 'so big ... so fucking big'. She was mesmerised by the thick, steel hard but velvet soft shaft as she ran her fingers down to his cup his balls, she moved her other hand to stroke the swollen head. Alex groaned at the touch of his beautiful mother and looked at her face which was entirely focussed on the rampant erection that she held in both hands ... she was fixated.

Eventually she released the breath that she had been holding in since she first touched his glorious cock and she glanced at her son. His eyes were closed as he bit his bottom lip from the intensity of the sensation and Rowan smiled to herself 'my boy is enjoying this , but I' am sure he'll enjoy what I want to next even more'.

"Your cock is beautiful, I love the feel of it in my hand but what I would really like to do is suck it. May I do that sweetie? Would you like mummy to suck your cock?"

Chapter 6

Alex's eyes flew open, not just at the sound of her voice but what she had said and the soft crooning voice she had used. By an unspoken agreement they had tried to play down the mother-son incest element of this situation but she had just broken that wide open and ... it was as hot as hell.

He looked at her smouldering eyes and could see no hint of a joke. OK ... sauce for the goose ...

"Yes, mummy-slut ... suck my cock!"

Alex thought that may have been too much but watched in delighted fascination as the tip of her pink tongue come out and caressed the underside of his cock before sliding all the way down to his balls and then back up. Rowan stared into her son's eyes loving the effect she was having on him and relishing every second. She loved oral sex, both giving and receiving, but it had been a long time since she had the chance and wanted to make this perfect for her loving son. She went up and down, slowly, three or four times, savouring every bit of it as Alex arched his body and moaned at the sensation, his eyes closed. Rowan smirked triumphantly to herself at the effect she was having on her son with every little nuance to her technique causing subtle change to Alex's reactions.

She moved higher up and pursed her mouth over the crown of the magnificent cock and paused looking at Alex and waited until he opened his eyes. After a few seconds of no contact he looked at her in surprise and saw the mischief playing in her eyes. Rowan grinned inwardly when she saw his look of frustration ... 'like when he was a child and couldn't have a lollipop ... well I'll have the lollipop instead ... all of the lollipop'.