The Lab Rats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled naughtily at him for a long moment with her mouth just an inch away from the head as he squirmed beneath her. Eventually she relented and lowered her mouth around the head and slowly took him deep into the back of her mouth on the first pass, hearing the strangled moan from her son. It had been a while and Alex was bigger than any cock she had ever deep-throated before so she knew that she would need to tame her gag reflex. She pulled slowly back up with her smirking gaze still locked on the disbelieving eyes of her son before reversing direction. She moved slowly, oh so slowly back down the thick shaft. This time she penetrated slightly into her throat and face fucked herself for a few seconds ... up and down ... gurgling sloppily as she masturbated her son's cock. She pulled slowly back up pushing against Alex's resisting hands on the back of her head until she could suckle on the crown and swab it with her tongue. She started another slow descent, inch after inch, this time going all the way down until her nose was in Alex's pubic hair and her lips pressed against the base of his shaft. She looked up at him and saw a look of absolute awe in her son's face as she flexed her throat around his hard shaft.

"Fuckkk Mum ... that is incredible ... you are incredible ... but if you keep doing that it will all be over too quickly."

The sudden realisation that she was in danger of missing the point of what they were trying to do brought Rowan up with a start. She had gone beyond the brief ... they were meant to be having sex ... purely to avoid the pain and hopefully, get out of here. She pulled herself back up and off with strands of saliva connecting her mouth to his shaft. She was breathing deeply as she looked at Alex with a neutral expression.

"We can't have that ... will you please fuck me."

Alex was stunned.

"What? I haven't touched you ... gone down on you ...!"

"No sweetie, but what I really need is to feel this magnificent cock deep in my pussy. Can you do that for me?"

Still shocked, all he could do was nod wordlessly as she lay back on the platform and slipped off her lacy knickers before reaching out her arms to her son. Alex looked at her beautiful mound, seeing the lips of her pussy drooling open and dampening the sparse blonde hair that framed it. He had never seen a more tempting sight and was minded to go against her wishes and bury his face between her firm thighs ... he would never have another chance.

Rowan could sense his indecision.

"Please baby, make love to me. I need your cock inside me."

She spread her thighs wider but Alex harrumphed, still miffed. Rowan sat up and ran a small hand down the still-slick shaft and looked pleadingly at her son.

"Baby ... come on ... the whole point was for us to have sex ... if you ... if you make love to me ... the way you want to ... then we're stepping over boundaries that don't need to be crossed."

Alex could not let that pass and responded like a petulant child.

"So, you deep-throating me and giving me the most amazing blowjob I have ever had, wasn't crossing any boundaries?"

Rowan sighed and looked away.

"Look, I'm sorry ... I admit I got carried away ... your cock looked just so beautiful and I love giving head ... and haven't done it for a while ... I'm sorry ... yes, I overstepped the boundary ... but there is no need to make it any worse than it already is."

Alex sighed heavily. There was some logic in what Rowan was saying but somehow he felt cheated. He wanted desperately to taste his mother's beautiful pussy and to let her feel the sensations that her fabulous blow-job had given him ... he wanted to make her happy ... to bring her to orgasm and hear her crying his name as she did so. He sighed again and realised that his only remaining chance was to fuck her into oblivion.

He moved and got down on his knees between her legs and lowered herself onto her taking most of his weight on his arms and knees. She smiled sorrowfully at him but pulled his face to hers and kissed him gently.

"Thank you darling, when you look back you will know I'm right."

Alex nodded and smiled lovingly back. He couldn't stay mad with her for long and knew that what happened next was going to be a spectacular second-best. He lowered himself more fully onto her and they kissed again, this time more deeply and passionately. Rowan wrapped her arms around his broad back and held him close with her fingers digging into his skin.

His cock had not deflated despite his disappointment at the turn of events and he flexed his hips causing it to rub against the lips of her wet cunt. Rowan whimpered at the feel and wiggled her own hips to try and pouch it in her entrance but Alex decided he still had one card to play and pulled back slightly in order to tease her.

She mewled her frustration into the kiss as she knew that the big swollen head was just millimetres away from sliding into her. Alex relented, pushing forward and slipping in through the clasping entrance of her vagina. They both gasped at the sensation and their eyes, which had been closed, flew open, staring in wonder at the feelings their bodies are giving and receiving.

Rowan humped against Alex's huge prick taking him deeper, moaning as gradually, inch by inch, he buried himself inside the tightest sheath he had ever experienced. For her part, his mother was struggling to accommodate the thickest, longest cock she had taken into her body but delighted in the overwhelming feeling of being stretched to exquisite fullness. She was incredibly aroused and clung tightly to the large body of her lover, her son, as he slipped deeper into her welcoming cunt. Neither of them wanted to leave a millimetre outside and they both moaned in delight when his cock bumped up against her cervix and his balls nestled against her bum.

He was balls deep.

There was no more to give and no room for any more.

The Goldilocks moment.

Their gazes were locked and small triumphal smiles played around their faces. They had done it ... together.

Alex started to pull back against the clasping tightness of his mother's sheath and they both groaned in delight as he thrust back in. He looked down at the sweat dampened face of his beautiful lover and could see his delight mirrored in her eyes as her hands grasped at his back to pull him ever deeper. 'Jeez I'm fucking Mum ... she's taken all of my cock ... her cunt feels ... fuckkkk ... so tight ... so fucking sexy ... fucking my mum'

Rowan was humping faster trying to urge him on as she could feel her orgasm building. She had known from the moment that she had sucked his wondrous cock that she would come when he fucked her ... it was never in doubt but she needed to tell him.

"Harder baby ... fuck me harder ... I want to come on your cock ... please ... faster."

Alex smiled to himself. Who knew? His mother had a dirty mouth when she had sex. Mrs. Prim and Proper ... NOT!

He moved his hands to grab her taut buttocks pulling her body against him with each inward thrust as she wrapped her long legs round the back of his thighs to deepen each thrust even more. Her arms went round the back of his neck as she pulled his mouth down for a scorching, air-stealing kiss as her tongue raped his mouth in time to their thrusts.

They came up for air but all that did was let Rowan pour forth yet more dirty talk.

"Yes darling ... fuck mummy ... harder ... more cock ...give me more cock ... pound me ... fuck my cunt ...!"

Both of the could feel themselves nearing their climaxes spurred on by the sight, sound and feel of their forbidden coupling ... the litany of filth pouring from her mouth ... the sound of his laboured breathing ... the slap of their bodies against each other ... the smell of their arousal ... and the delightful slippery noise of his big cock pistoning into her tight sheath ... was enough ... more than enough ... to tip them over the edge.

Alex was the first to come as he felt the stirrings deep in his spine and tried to thrust even harder and faster into the petite frame of his mother, knowing that he wouldn't last much longer. Hell, he didn't even know how he had managed to last this long and was just about to warn her when his orgasm exploded. He managed a strangled 'FUCKKKKK' before he buried himself as deep as possible into his mother's clutching cunt and unleashed a torrent of sperm against the entrance to her womb.

The knowledge that her son was coming inside her was enough to trigger Rowan's own orgasm and she tightened her grip on him with every muscle she had as she started shuddering as the waves of euphoria washed through her. She moaned and whimpered at the force of the experience with her only thought 'boy or girl, I don't mind as he will give me a beautiful baby' ... which was irrational because she was on the pill.

Eventually they calmed and Alex tried to roll to the side but Rowan's arms and legs did not release straight away so he kept his weight off her. Her eyes were still closed in ecstasy as he looked down with a stunned expression on his face. Several thoughts ricocheted in his head of which the most prominent was 'I just fucked my mother ... it was the best sex I ever had'.

Rowan did not want to open her eyes and acknowledge what had just happened ... 'I just fucked my son ... it was the best sex I ever had ... yes, you slut, how could you?'. The latter voice started to outweigh the sated post-orgasmic feeling and without looking at him she pushed him roughly away and sat up turning her back to him. She reached for her clothes to get dressed as quickly as possible.

Alex was stunned by her reaction but had guessed it might happen. He reached out a gentle hand to touch her shoulder.

"Mum, it's OK, it's over."

She shrugged off his attempt to comfort her.

"Is it ... over? ... how can it be ... you and I just had sex ... mother and son ... that's ... it's wrong. It's not something we can undo ... we can't un-fuck each other ... and I doubt that either of us is going to forget. Now get dressed and hopefully the bastards who put us in here will let us out now that they have had their jollies."

Chapter 7

'Continue for 3 miles.'

Alex woke and stared at the SatNav with bleary eyes. Hadn't it stopped working the previous night when all of the electrics had gone out in the car? He tried to remember ... some sort of electro-magnetic pulse wasn't it which had also had the effect of rendering their mobile phones useless. He looked at the watery sun breaking through the low lying mist and was grateful that it would be dry if he had to walk to the nearest village to call the AA . He checked his phone and saw that the hike wouldn't be necessary as he now had a signal and then turned the ignition key and saw that the car was working as well. Bloody typical!

He could let his father and sister know that they were OK and hopefully complete the journey to the hotel in time for the wedding. His body hurt like he had gone through a strenuous workout but he put that down to having slept sitting upright in the car although it hadn't interfered with the very raunchy dream he had been having. If only he could remember more of the details ... the girl had been petite ... long blonde hair ... beautiful small breasts ... great blow-job. He harrumphed to himself ... why couldn't he meet someone like that in real life?

He looked at the passenger seat and was surprised that his mother wasn't there and then checked the back seat. He jumped as she was already awake and staring with hard, accusing eyes at him.

He frowned at her reaction but something nagged at him and then the missing details came flooding in ... blonde hair ...petite ... small boobs ... the blow-job ... the unbelievable sex ... Rowan ... Mum!

Oh shit!

They had fucked ... he had fucked his mother ...

He cleared his throat in embarrassment and looked away before feeling the back of his neck.

Nothing!

Rowan still said nothing so he stared forward and started the engine.

What the fuck did they do now?

This can be a stand alone story although I have ideas for further chapters if you like it and the mood takes me.

LB