The Lace and Steel Choker

Story Info
He works her over with a glass dildo and enchanted choker.
1.4k words
4.11
34k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racontica
Racontica
171 Followers

She knelt on the floor at the foot of his bed, as he bade her. The enchanted lace and steel choker that graced her throat prevented her from doing anything but. She was naked, as commanded, and she was blindfolded with a length of silk fabric. Before her on the bed stood a glass dildo, it's surface area laced with chocolate syrup.

He entered, wearing a tan business suit and light pink button down, and crouched behind her. From his jacket pocket he produced a pair of leather straps. The first he looped around the flesh just above her left elbow, the second he affixed to her right wrist. He then pulled her arm up behind her back and connected the two straps with a little metal lock. He then reached back into his pocket and pulled from it another pair of straps and repeated the process to her other wrist and upper arm.

"On the bed in front of you is a cock." He said to her in a matter of fact tone. "It is covered in chocolate syrup. Clean it with your mouth."

With his left hand he took hold of the back of her head and gently pressed forward, guiding her open mouth to the dildo. Her lips pressed gently on the surface of the faux organ.

"Now make sure to show it some affection, it's going to be spending a lot of time in you," he chided, maneuvering his hand to hold the base of the dildo in place.

She instantly began to work, probing the surface of the shaft with her lips. She encountered a vein of chocolate and switched to her tongue, lapping the syrup from the cock with relish. She returning to using her lips, sliding them up and the down the length of the dildo while slurping in chocolate. Finally she gave up that approach and pressed her lips against the tip of the dildo. She opened her mouth wide to fit the bulbous head and found that she could barely get down half the length before gagging on it, so she cleared what chocolate she could before returning to licking the shaft.

"Good work" he offered, and she withdrew from the cleaned glass pillar. "Stand up."

She stood and he took her left arm, gesturing toward the bed.

"Climb up onto the bed and kneel." She did just that.

"Bend forward until your head touches the pillow."

"Spread your legs. Farther. Good."

The scent of her arousal filled the air and he smiled as she knelt before him, her head down, her most intimate parts on display. He took the glass dildo and slapped it against the fleshy mound of her left ass cheek, dragging it to the crack of her ass and sliding it slowly over and beyond her anus, along the sensitive flesh of her A-spot toward the slick folds of her pussy.

Her lips parted as the dildo's head rested gently against her. It hovered just inside of her labia. She moaned and pressed into the dildo.

But he wasn't ready for her to have it yet. He slid it further along to her clit, where he subtly flicked it back and forth, massaging the pearl from which her strongest physical responses stemmed. She began to rotate her hips ever so slightly to meet the timing of his massage.

Then he reversed course, sliding the dildo back down toward her waiting hole. He teased her with it, slipping it's head just over the muscles that lined her opening. Her lips stretched tight around the glass knob as he worked the tip in, and quickly withdrew it to tease instead lightly along her lips.

The dildo wandered back down to her clit, where it pressed and rubbed, the tip now warm from her wetness. She whimpered softly into the bedspread as he massaged her nub. As her hips began to grind in time to his ministrations, he abruptly removed the dildo from her body, and she found herself grinding only the air.

The whimper turned to a cry of frustration. And then the dildo returned. He pressed it gently against her anus and dragged it across her A-spot. From there it ventured between the folds of her now gloriously soaked pussy. The dildo's head split her labia, just beginning to stretch her opening.

"Stay still," he ordered her. The lace and steel choker flared with energy and her hips abruptly stopped moving. Despite her longing, she held herself perfectly still as he rubbed the head of the dildo along her slit.

Now coated in her juices, he moved the dildo to her clit, massaging her pearl in a steady rhythm made easier to maintain by her inability to move. She moaned and whimpered in ecstasy as he worked her closer and closer to orgasm, and she cried out in frustration as, a moment before her climax took form, he slid the dildo away from her clit and back up to her eager hole.

The dildo pressed into her, the head stretching her lips wide. He kept it there for a moment, letting her feel it's girth, before allowing it to slip further inside. The rest of the head vanished between her folds as she grunted as her body accepted it inside.

He waited a moment, let her feel it within her, the head of the dildo filling the entrance to her most intimate nook and her lips stretched around the circumference of the shaft. After she seemed to adjust to the presence of the dildo inside of her, he pulled it back out, and her pussy surrendered it despite her lips desperately clinging to the bulbous glass knob.

He then began a pattern of bringing the dildo to her clit, edging her to within a breath of orgasm, and then denying her. After each edging, he rested her clit for a minute by working the head of the dildo into of her pussy. When he had repeated the pattern so many times that he could swear her will alone would break the choker's enchantment, he returned the dildo to her glistening folds and slipped the head inside. Her pussy now easily welcomed it, and she moaned in pleasure as he slowly began to push it farther inside. Inch by inch the thick pillar of glass slid between her lips, eventually filling her to the bottom of her vaginal canal.

With the dildo firmly embedded inside of her, he slid his hand down to her clit and began to deftly rub his thumb along her most sensitive square inch. So accustomed to being stimulated by the duller sensation of the glass dildo, the touch of his fingertip flitting along her sensitive pearl brought her closer and closer to the brink.

Within seconds she was pouring over the edge, her reality dissolving in pure pleasure. Astral electricity coursed through her body and every nerve in her body exploded as she came.

While waves of orgasm rolled over her body, still restricted from moving by the magic of the lace and steel choker, he took the dildo with his free hand and began withdrawing it from her canal. Inch by inch it slipped out of her until only the head remained. He then reversed the momentum and pushed it slowly back inside, beginning to fuck her with it while her vaginal muscles clung spasmodically to the shaft in the throes of her orgasm.

By the time the orgasm subsided, he was fucking her with the dildo at a medium pace. The hand massaging her clit slowed but did not stop. As he continued rubbing her now hypersensitive button, her moans turned guttural. Her body shook with sensitivity, testing the limits of the choker's magic, her skin buzzing with the need to move. She moaned and grunted like a feral demon.

And then she came again. Thick cream streaked along the dildo as it continued pistoning into her hungry cunt. Her cries woke the gods.

As the orgasm subsided, she passed out cold.

When she awoke she was laying in bed, her head on a pillow, a white sheet draped across her body. She pulled back the sheet revealing her nakedness, and the lace and steel choker that still adorned her throat.

"If you're awake, please come inside," his voice called from the other room.

She rose, the choker shining with power, and went to him.


Racontica
Racontica
171 Followers