The Lad in the Lingerie Shop Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Roberta," she started,"I'm going to give you a choice; two options that I know will really turn you on - I mean "really" turn you on. You can either jerk-off into a cup in front of me and then drink your own semen, every last drop or..."

I was shaking my head in horror as she said this, hoping that the second option might be more to my liking.

She continued. "Or, I can go for a wee in to a glass and you must drink it, all of it. Which is it to be?"

"You can't be serious!" I pleaded. "I thought that perhaps, maybe we could..."

But she didn't let me finish.

"Roberta, what did I tell you first thing? So put any notions of our having sex out of your mind - for the time being at least. You love being the submissive beta-male and I love dominating you, in as many subtle ways as possible, just accept it. This is all part of the mind-games; the giving yourself up to my absolute control. Now, make your mind up."

It was true what she was saying and I tried hastily to consider which of the two I'd prefer: which would be the more humiliating and thus the more satisfying.

"The second; to drink your wee," I eventually managed to admit.

"Good. That's more like it. You're coming to terms with who you really are. Wait there and I'll just get a glass and we'll get down to business."

I waited nervously as I heard her go down the stairs, presumably to get the glass, and then come back up and go into the bathroom. Some minutes later she emerged with a pint glass about a quarter to a half full of her urine. I gulped, that was quite a lot of liquid and I knew she'd make me drink it all.

I held out my hand to take the glass from her but she pulled it away from me just as I was about to grasp it.

"I've just had a great idea, you'll love this. Come with me to the bathroom and put a towel on the floor to catch any drips."

I followed her and did as I'd been told whereupon she handed me the glass, still warm from the recently expelled liquid.

"Wait there; don't touch a drop until I say."

She then took off her pink panties and dipped the gusset into the glass of urine before pulling them out and handing them to me.

"Suck them as dry as you can, go on; let me see you suck my panties dry."

She made me do this twice before allowing me to finish off the liquid by drinking it straight down. I tried swallowing it as quickly as I could and must have pulled quite a face when I finally finished. Anita looked as happy as anything when I'd done.

"That's my girl Roberta. Wasn't that so much more exciting than just sex? Absolute subjugation to a woman, that's what you yearn for isn't it."

Dressed as Robert again, I got a taxi home from Anita's; carrying my bag of lingerie that Anita had bought for me. I was blown away by all that had happened and if I was ever in doubt about my beta, submissive nature before, I wasn't now. Deep down I knew I'd loved almost every minute of it.

I was never a great beer drinker but decided to ask the taxi-driver to stop just before my place and drop me off at "The Three Crowns" pub, not far from where I lived. I hadn't been in there for over a year but reckoned I deserved a pint of bitter as reward for my humiliation that day and to help get that taste of Anita's golden-liquid out of my mouth.

I walked up to the bar, all set to order a pint of bitter when I noticed they only had Watney's "Red Barrel" keg bitter. I put my money back in my pocket and walked straight out. Even for me there was some piss I wouldn't drink.

12