The Lad in the Lingerie Shop Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Roberta," Shirley started once we'd closed her front door behind us. "Get down to the bedroom, I'm not sure how much Joyce wants me to pay for your services but I'll settle-up with her later. Let's see what slutty skills you have."

Once in the bedroom, she took off her cardigan and blouse, revealing her large, flabby breasts with big, suckable nipples visible under her too-small bra.

"Dress off Roberta, come on, get your dress off."

Oh dear, at this point, my little dick, so starved of relief recently, was trying to get stiff. Perhaps when Shirley saw it, she'd think it was like that because she turned me on but that wasn't so. Even so, as a sub-beta sissy, I knew I had to obey the person in front of me, she had a vagina and, as Anita had drilled in to me, I must always serve and not question women.

I took off her bra and fondled her breasts, rubbing her nipples vigorously, just as Angie had trained me to do.

"Yes, that's it, I like that, that's lovely, keep on 'til I tell you to stop."

Her breathing was getting faster but she managed to undo her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She was wearing rather thick tights (I'd never be seen dead in them!) which, after I'd removed them, revealed a pair of rather large white nylon panties, well, almost bloomers. She pushed her bum in to my crotch as she lifted one leg to take the panties off. I could smell the scent of aroused vagina, and even though I'd never have looked twice at her in an everyday situation, the feel of female flesh against my panties plus the odour of a woman on heat, was a delightful torture to my senses.

"Let's go Roberta, let's get you working for your money."

I let go of her nipples and she told me to lie on the bed. What did she want me to do that for?

As I got on to the bed and started to turn so that I was laying on my back, she let out a laugh.

"What on earth is that in your bum?"

It was the tail from my tampon. She knew what it was though and didn't really want me to answer.

"My, Joyce really has you under control. How does she do it?"

"Stretch your arms about above you head," I was instructed.

Soon, the well-rounded figure of Shirley began to clamber on to the bed, her tits flopping as she did: her thighs getting closer and closer to my head. Before she got directly over me, I could see she had a rather large, unkempt "lady-garden" and her excitement at the position she was in was obvious, the hairs nearer to her pussy now glistening with moisture. As her vulva came nearer and nearer, I noticed that her pubes were a shade of dark brown, lighter than the hair on her head. "How odd, she must dye her hair" I thought: a strange thought in the circumstances.

I watched, in a mixture of terror and excitement as her strong legs bent and she knelt above my head and lowered her pussy towards my face, her large labial lips tantalising and clearly in heat."

"Get to work slut, earn your fee."

It was hard work. I tried to find her clit and excite it as Angie had showed me, but the great flaps made it hard. Her aroused fanny juices and the feel of her big bush brushing against my lips and chin made a visual attempt to locate her clitoris rather difficult.

"Come on, you pansy, get to it," she ordered, rubbing her fanny along my face, trying to position her clitoris. "I can see your little todger's excited. You clearly like muff-diving: like my fanny on your face so get that tongue going. Try and earn your fee."

I managed to get my arms under her legs and pushed my hands between her thighs to move the sticky-wet lips out of the way as my fingers sought out her clit. On succeeding in locating it, I closed my eyes and buried my face as deep into her cavern as I could, using my tongue and fingers to stimulate her. It was hard work, my tongue was aching and I felt as though all the blood was running out of my arms but, as a sissy servant to the female of the species, I dutifully carried on. She began to twitch, shuffle her legs and straighten her back: I kept on.

"Yes pansy, yes Roberta, keep going I'm, aaaah..."

She gasped and spurted her lady-juice over my aching face and fingers, on it gushed. I wondered if my lipstick would be ruined and would need re-applying, but at least I'd satisfied her: that was my role in life.

I spent most of the morning giving head to Shirley. My hair was a mess, my lipstick smeared and eye make-up needed re-doing when I was able to return to my chores at Joyce's, but, worst of all, my poor dick involuntarily ejaculated into my panties when I had Shirley's legs above my shoulders and my face was buried once again in her steaming vagina.

When she'd finished with me and laughed at the sight of my semen dribbling out of my panties and down my stockings, she asked how much my fee was.

"No fee," I managed to utter. "Joyce doesn't allow me to charge now."

I managed to re-apply my make-up to the necessary standard and still perform all the duties I'd been told to do. I washed the semen off my stockings and panties and sprayed more perfume on to mask any lingering smell of sex. It must have worked as she unlocked me on the Sunday evening before returning me to Edna's and allowed me to wank off.

To this day, I still don't know if this encounter with Shirley had been a set-up with Joyce, she never gave any hint that it was. On my future weekends at Joyce's house, Shirley never again demanded my services: perhaps her husband was at home then.

My training as would-be-be sissy to my future wife still had a few more months to go yet. How many more ways could I be humiliated? Humiliated and accept it without complaint?

12