The Ladies Ch. 08

Story Info
Risa wants one more fuck before calling it a night.
9.5k words
4.5
5k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
130 Followers

The ladies by J. Kun

Chapter 1— Our first orgy Part H

This is a continuation of the story of the ladies from Part G and our get together. We have left the love hotel and are now on our way to the restaurant that we had met at for lunch the day before. Everyone was rested and talking lots in the car about everything we had done over the previous night.

If you want to get to know M chan better you might want to start at the beginning with M chan "Chapter 1—First meeting!" If you'd like to get to know how this story all got started I would recommend that you start when I first meet this group of ladies in M chan "Chapter 6--Later in the night!"

***

When I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant close to the other's cars, we all got out and the girls put their bags back in the cars they were taking home.

"Jkun, can you drop Risa chan off at her place? I'm going to have to pick my daughter up from her tennis team's trip to Niigata soon I think." Yumi asked as we headed towards breakfast.

"Sure, no problem! It would be my pleasure if she's got no objections." I replied.

"Oh, I don't think she'll mind at all." Yumi told me as she winked and smiled a wicked smile in my direction.

When we got inside, we were guided to one of the big corner booths and squeezed in close to each other. From left to right our seating was Miki, M chan, Yumi, Risa, me, and Honoka.

After the waitress took our orders and told us about the Drink Bar, we starting talking about our night together. Miki, M and Honoka got up and said that they would pick up everyone else's drinks and for Yumi, Risa, and me to stay seated.

"Thank you for giving me a ride back to my place, Jkun. I hope it's not too much trouble for you." Risa sweetly told me.

I rubbed her thigh and replied. "It's no problem, Risa chan. M Chan said that we live very close to each other. I'm surprised that we've never run into each other around the village."

"We probably have been around each other at events but never noticed one another before. I know there are a few foreigners up in our area, so we probably did do things together." Risa replied.

"Our daughters were actually in elementary school at the same time. Aika actually helped my oldest one when she started at the elementary school. I think Aika was in the sixth grade and was her mentor, teaching her duties she had to learn being the elementary school. " I told Risa.

"What's your daughter's name?" She asked next.

"She goes under her mother's maiden name. Everyone calls her T&$#$& H%&$." I told her.

"I know H#$% chan. Your house is the big grey one over in the rice fields north of the temple." Risa said excitingly.

"That's the one." I confirmed.

The other ladies returned with everyone's drinks and the waitress started returning with the food so we all dug in quickly to replace some of the energy that we had expended over the hours we were together.

"Risa and Jkun just found out that their houses are very close to each other. They'll be fucking all the time now." Yumi jokingly informed the other ladies.

"Only when she needs me. I've got a harem to take care of now with satisfying all you sexy ladies, so I got to pace myself or you'll all kill me." I joked back. "By the way, who cleaned up all those juices that Yumi chan splashed all over the sofa?"

Yumi turned bright red at the mention of her leakage from her last fuck on M chan's giant dildo hours before. "I had to use two towels to get it all soaked up. I can't remember cumming that much, but I do know that I had the best orgasm I have ever had in my life. There was so much cum on the sofa, we were all amazed that I had cum that much but no one would help me clean it up." Yumi replied laughing easing the atmosphere around the table.

"You guys missed the best part last night after you all fell asleep. Yumi chan actually got fisted by Jkun before she jumped on my giant dildo. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen, his whole hand disappeared inside Yumi's wet pussy, and she went crazy cumming so hard." M informed everyone.

"I did WHAT?" Yumi asked surprisingly.

"You did. You took my whole hand inside your pussy. I had four fingers in you and you were leaking so much pussy juice all over my hand, and fucking yourself on my fingers so hard that I just tried and got my thumb into you and then my whole hand slipped inside very easily. When I made a fist inside you that was it, you just started fucking yourself on my arm like someone possessed. You were so sexy the way you were enjoying yourself." I told her.

"I know I came a lot, that's for sure." Yumi replied.

"I'm amazed at how much you all let yourselves go and enjoyed having so much fun trying different sexual things. I hope you all had as much fun as I did, and that you are now open to what you can do, and enjoy with your bodies and each other. It was much more than I could have hoped for." Miki chimed in.

"Well, I did. I got my ass fucked a couple of times, I even did a DP and it was so amazing. I enjoyed everything we did and can't wait to do it more. I also loved licking your pussies so much, you all taste great, I'll definitely be doing that again. Soon I hope." Honoka piped in as she leaned towards me and whispered "More, please!" in my ear.

"I think I was the biggest surprise of all last night. I admit that I was very nervous at first about what I was getting myself into, but you all made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. You didn't judge me or my current situation, you just listened and offered me helpful advice. Yumi, Honoka, and I touched each other the other night for the first time and it felt natural, I didn't feel any guilt about it at all. It's the same for last night, I feel great this morning and am so happy about everything I did last night with all of you. This is the most satisfied I've felt in years, but I also want more. I'm not giving any of you up to go back to depending on my husband for my pleasure. This is my body and life, not his." Risa confessed to all of us.

"I hope you're not finished using my cock to satisfy yourself. I want a lot more of your sexy hot body." I told Risa causing her to turn and kiss me lightly on the lips.

"Thank you so much, Jkun. I'm going to abuse you so much." Risa replied.

"Well I have about six boy toys in my stable that I play with. They all have different ways to fuck me and different tastes in what we do. Jkun is my go to guy when I need to get fucked on short notice. He's always there to help me whenever I need him, I just sent him an email letting him know when and where. He makes me squirt hard, eats my pussy so good, fucks my tight pussy slow and deep filling me up, and I love how his cock feels in my ass, it's perfect. I have no problem sharing him with all of you, but if there are two of us that request his services at the same time, then he'll have to do a threesome or foursome with us and not leave one of us wanting and horny, that's if he's free and wants us." M chan informed the other ladies with a huge smile on her face.

"I'll fuck all of you anytime you want. Just remember that I'm married and my wife gets my cock first, but you are all going to be happy with my services of your hot sexy bodies. I'm also thinking that I may have to keep my eyes open for some other guys that I might have to bring in our circle and help me fulfill all your cravings, if you're not opposed to it." I inquired.

"Only if you're sure that they'll fix in with us and our wants. They would have to be very discreet about our getting together. It would also help if they had huge cocks." Miki added making everyone laugh.

The atmosphere around our table was very relaxed and enjoyable. It seems that none of the ladies had any regrets about what we had been up to the previous night. In fact, it was obvious that these five ladies had opened a new chapter in their lives and their tight knit group.

"Honoka chan, I'm curious. How big are your tits?" I whispered to Honoka.

"I'm a 98D/E cup and they're naturals." She whispered back. D cup bras push my tits up and make my cleavage huge, however, E cups feel more comfortably when I have to wear a bra all day.

"What are you two secretly whispering about?" Yumi inquired.

"I was curious about Hono's tits." I replied. "I'm a tit guy, always have been, but asses are now interesting me also. In Japan, I've always wondered how having big tits affects a girl's life in society? Foreign guys mostly picture Japanese women as being shorter, having paler skin, small in weight, jet black straight hair, and having smaller breasts" I continued.

"I hated my body, I never wanted to do swim class in the summer. I always made up an excuse so I didn't have to wear the tight swimsuit." Yumi confessed. "I had a boyfriend that I lost my virginity to and he wanted to fuck my tits more than he wanted to fuck my pussy. He thought it was cool to cum on my tits and my face, he never realized that he was the only one getting any pleasure, I was always left wanting. So, when I went off to university, I started covering up and hiding my big tits by dressing differently and wearing looser clothing." Yumi continued. "When I started dating my husband, I had a kind of test to see if it was my tits that attracted him to me. I wouldn't take off my shirt and had the lights turned off that first time. The first time we fucked I wanted to see if he spent more time with my tits or the other parts of my body. He passed by the way, he spent most of his time between my legs." Yumi finished up with a smile on her face.

"I noticed that in the last couple of years, Japanese porn stars mostly have big tits, both natural and implanted. You also see it in Japanese comic books, and on TV shows, it's what a lot of Japanese men are attracted to, maybe because their wives at home, have smaller normal size tits. It's a fantasy I think." M chan added to the conversation.

"I had a lot of the same experiences as Yumi did. I didn't have so many close girl friends in school because of my body, they all seemed to hate me because the guys were always interested in me. I also did everything I could to get out of swim classes." Honoka added. "My mom always got me to cover up when we went out shopping and other things, like she does. She has big tits, too. I think she may have experienced bad things because of her breast size. I always noticed guys trying to look down my blouse to see my cleavage, I however used that to my advantage get more help with things." Honoka continued. "I also used my breasts to get things from guys all through university, and I still do sometimes at work, but I have to be careful because I don't want to do anything to piss off my female coworkers, or have guys think they can sexually harass me."

"I think tits are like cocks, it doesn't matter about the size but how they're played with. I even like having my nipples sucked and played with sometimes. Having said that however, I do like a beautiful set of breasts. Most of the women in my family when I was growing up had bigger breasts, maybe that has something to do with my liking tits so much." I said trying to add a male prospective.

"I've never thought much about my breasts. I know they're not that big but I do love having my nipples sucked and played with. But I can understand where both Yumi and Hono are coming from." Risa put in.

"I have always loved my tits and their shape and size. I love having them played with like most women. I can see where having big tits would be a problem in this country sometimes. It's just different from what most women are built like in Japan." Miki continued.

"How hard is it to get sexy bras for you guys?" M chan asked Yumi and Honoka.

"It was nearly impossible when I was younger. I usually had to settle for grandmother bras, you know the ones built for support purposes and not sexy at all. And they were always brown, never red, or purple, or other sexy colors, but now I can find tons of sexy things online and at other places like we did at Donkiyotes. I love lacy and silky underwear so much, but when I get home I usually pull off my bra and just throw on a T-shirt." Yumi informed us. "I love how my tits swing and move when I'm braless and the way the material rubs my nipples. I'd go around naked all the time, if my neighbor's house wasn't so close that they can see in our windows."

"I've personally never had any problems finding sexy underwear and bras. I do a lot of online shopping to look at and find things. My mom wears those grandmother bras, I hate them they're so ugly. I never wore garters and stockings until yesterday but I'm going to be picking up a lot more, they make me feel so sexy and hot. Even if I'm the only one who knows I'm wearing them, they make me wet." Hono told us making everyone laugh.

"Excuse us Jkun, we got to go to the toilet." Yumi told me, pushing Risa out of her seat so they could head to the bathroom together.

"Why do women always have to go to the toilet with other women?" I inquired.

"It's a girl thing. It gives us a chance to talk in private, silly." Hono told me.

"So, you'll take Risa home, right?" M chan asked me. "I'll drop Miki and Honoka off and Yumi has her own car."

"Yeah. That won't be any problem now that I know where she lives." I replied as Yumi and Risa returned giggling about some private joke.

"You two going to cause more trouble?" Miki asked as they sat back down.

"Who us?" Yumi poked back.

"So, is everyone satisfied with how they got fucked last night? Did anyone miss out on something they wanted to try but didn't?" I inquired.

"I want to see Yumi get fisted again." Honoka replied quickly.

"It was so intense. I was so amazed watching it as it happened." M chan told everyone.

"Girls, please. I didn't even realize I was doing it. The sensations I was experiencing were too much for me to comprehend, I just felt so full and was continuously cumming. I was so horny, I think it's the most turned on I have ever been." Yumi replied.

"It was the first time I have ever done that to a woman. I was a little nervous because I didn't want to cause Yumi any pain or discomfort so I took my time. She was amazing and so wet. I've never seen anyone cum that hard." I told the ladies. "I don't know if we got it on video, it would be great if we did. I'd really love to see it again myself."

"If anyone is free sometime this week, do you want to go shopping with me for some sex things?" Risa asked.

"I definitely would love to go with you, but it would have to be after my work is finished." Yumi said.

"Me, too!" Honoka jumped in.

"I'll send you the addresses of the online shops that I use. That'll help you a lot." Miki told the girls. "Jkun, M chan, and I probably have lots of toys. But I'm sure we can always pick up more."

"You should get a medium sized dildo that you can suck on and it feels good in your pussy, a powerful vibrator maybe one that looks like a massager, a butt plug if you want to keep trying anal, and nipple clamps to start your collection with." I told the girls. "Your sexy undies will be your choice in what you are comfortable wearing and your personal style. I know M chan has some S&M things in her closet. Me personally, I enjoy stockings and graters like you have on now. Full crotchless body stockings are also sexy and probably warmer in the winter months."

"When you buy your sex items, remember to not be embarrassed when you're checking out and paying for them. You're taking back control of your pleasure." Miki also told the girls. "If you have any questions about something just let M or me know and we'll help."

That's when Yumi's cellphone starting ringing.

"I'll be there soon, just wait for me." Yumi answered in Japanese after taking her call.

"I guess that's the signal to break up our little party. I would like to thank you all for joining M chan and I in making this get together so much fun. I can't wait to edit the videos and have a gathering to watch it. I think we have all opened a new chapter in our lives that I hope will be fulfilling for everyone." Miki told everyone.

"Thank you, ladies, for a very memorable night. You nearly killed me by it was definitely worth it. I can't wait to have you all again." I said as everyone starting getting up from the table and getting ready to go our separate ways.

"I can't wait to do something like this again, it was amazing for me to fuck this much." Honoka added.

"I'm glad everyone had so much fun and enjoyed my boytoy so much. Remember ladies, please don't break him." M chan joked as Miki paid the bill and we headed out to the parking lot.

That's when the other ladies started trying to press money into Miki's hands to help pay for everything, which Miki kept pushing away and refusing. It's a Japanese thing that I've seen hundreds of times before. I never understand why they just can't accept the gift and pay it back in kind later.

After they got it all settled, they gave each other cheek kisses and started heading towards the cars.

Honoka ran over and leaned up to whisper in my ear. "I'll call you later. I want you to fuck my ass again this week."

"Let's try for Friday night! You pick the time and place and let me know. If you get a hotel room, be naked and ready when I get there." I replied. "Risa, you're coming with me, right?" I asked as Hono skipped away.

"Yeah, I'll just grab my things out of Yumi's car." She told me as she ran over to Yumi's car.

"Are you going to fuck her later?" M chan asked.

"It'll have to be later this evening. I really need to clean up and get some more rest first. I'll let Risa make the first move on that. Let's see if she's gotten the courage to be more accretive. If she wants it, I'll gladly fuck her again and maybe show her some things that she can use on her husband." I replied as M chan squeezed my ass and got in the front seat of Miki's car. "I'll let you know what happens."

I got in my car and started it up as Risa ran around the front to jump in the passenger seat.

"Ready?" I asked when she got her seatbelt fastened.

"All good. Let's go!" She said excitingly as she pointed forward, and waved good bye to the others.

"You're my guest so you get to choose the driving music?" I informed her.

"Do you have any more movies with you and M chan fucking?" She asked kind of shyly.

"Is that what you want to watch? More vids of my big hard cock fucking M's tight wet pussy and ass?" I asked using words that I knew turned M chan on, hoping to do the same with Risa.

"I definitely want to see more of your hard cock in action. I'm still kind of horny." Risa said looking in my direction.

"Alright my sexy lady. Pick anything with 'M' written on it. I might suggest number 4, that one is really hot. M chan does a lot of squirting and I finish it up by having her get on top in the reverse cowgirl position and take my cock in her tight ass." I told her as I handed over my blue CD/DVD case that holds my porn videos for when I'm driving.

She got the correct DVD and inserted it in the car's player. The video opened with M chan opening my pants and taking my hard cock in her hands, rubbing me up and down, then slowly wrapping her red lips around the head of my cock before swallowing me completely down into her throat. M then very slowly started backing off my cock until it looked like her lips were kissing just the tip, before driving back down to the base of my hard cock.

"How can M chan swallow all of your big fat cock like that without gagging?" Risa inquired transfixed on what she was seeing.

"She relaxes her throat so my cock can easily slip all the way down her throat. You can do it also, Risa. I'd be happy to let you practice as much as you want, Sexy." I told her. "All guys love women that can do deepthroat."

jkun
jkun
130 Followers