The Ladies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a skill I am definitely going to learn." Risa replied slowly reaching over to touch my knee.

"If this video is making you horny and wet, Risa chan, please loosen your pants and play with your clit. M chan does it all the time when we're in the car together." I encouraged her.

"You sure? Will anybody see me? Does that make your cock hard?" She asked nervously.

"You have nothing to worry about. Lean your seat back and have some fun. It might even make my cock hard again really quickly, I love watching a sexy woman play with herself and give herself lots of pleasure." I said hopefully.

First, Risa undid the button on her pants, and then tried to slip her fingers down to get at her pussy but it was a tight fit. So, she next pulled her zipper down and then lifted her ass slipping her pants down over her ass, leaving her G-string in place. This gave her better access to her pussy.

"Jesus Jkun, I'm so wet." Risa told me as she rubbed her clit faster and faster building herself to her first orgasm.

I reached my left hand over, sliding my fingers down over hers and slide my index finger into Risa's very hot and very wet pussy causing her to gasp in pleasure.

"Finger me, please. I'm cumming so good." Risa encouraged me.

I removed my hand from her panties and sucked her juices off my finger. "You keep pleasing yourself and I'll turn to go up over the mountain at the lights by the pool to get back to the city. I know a spot to park, then I'll help you cum really hard." I told Risa.

She pushed her pants all the way down her legs to her ankles, allowing her to spread her legs wider giving her better access to her clit and pussy. She also reached up under her shirt and started playing with her hard nipples and tits.

Her eyes were closed and she was moaning as loud as M chan was moaning on the video.

After she started coming down from her first powerful orgasm, she reached over to touch my hardening cock through my pants. She also focused back on what was happening in the video which was now showing the scene of me playing with a huge black double headed dildo in M chan's pussy, while she was under me in the 69-position sucking on my cock. There was a huge amount white cream flowing out of M and running down over her asshole.

"God, M chan cums really good with you playing with her pussy like that. Do you think I can cream like that?" Risa inquired.

"I don't see why not, you were creamy last night. If you are turned on enough and being played with the right way, you should be able to cum hard." I told her as I pulled into the empty parking lot of the Boy/Girl Scouts building on the top of the mountain and put the car in park. The building was only used on the weekends and was located in a remote area, on the top of the mountain, with almost no traffic except the occasional farmer going pass.

"Jump your ass in the back seat and let's see if we can satisfy your horniness you sexy thing." I instructed her as she turned and squeezed between the front seats and jumped in the back, kicking her pants off her feet as she went. I got out and moved both front seats as far forward as I could, to give us more room to play around. I turned off the car and the heat, but left the power on so we could watch the video in the player.

"Okay sexy, I'm going to let you do whatever you want with my body to give yourself as much pleasure as you want. I'm not going to do anything, you are in charge." I told Risa as I climbed in the backseat with her.

At first, Risa was a little hesitant to do anything, but when she knew I was leaving her pleasure up to her taking control of the situation. She started rubbing my hard cock through my pants as she got on her knees next to me on the seat. Then she leaned up to start kissing me softly, until I slipped my tongue between her lips and into her warm mouth.

When I noticed that she was rubbing her pussy quickly trying to make herself cum again, I broke our kissing and looked down to watch her.

"Do you want help with that? You have to either ask me or tell me to play with your wet pussy." I instructed her.

"Finger my pussy again, please." Risa almost begged.

"You don't need to tell me please, just order me to finger your wet pussy." I told her as I slid my hand between her legs and moved her panties to the side and slipped my two middle fingers deep into her hot wet pussy until they were touching her cervix opening. I started circling her opening and pulling the palm of my hand into her clit. Then I leaned back so she could raise up onto her knees allowing us to start kissing again.

M chan started screaming about how hard she was cumming on the video. This caused Risa to turn towards the video and moan, that's when I started tapping my fingers forward into Risa's G spot making her moan louder and lean forward into my neck. I knew she was cumming hard from my fingers, but I wanted her to take charge of what we were going to be doing.

I pulled my hand out from between her legs, and put it up to my mouth so I could lick her juices off right in front of her eyes.

"I want to take your penis out." Risa told me.

"Don't ask, just do it and it's a cock, a big hard cock." I told her.

Risa was so eager, she almost ripped my pants open so she could get her hand in and around my hard cock. I lifted my ass a little which gave her the cue to start pulling my pants down and off my legs. Then she got on her knees bent over my cock and started kissing the tip and licking around the head, slowly starting to swallow my cock into her mouth more and more.

I took her head in my hands and turned her face so she could see the video and what was happening with M chan. On the screen, we could see M chan now had the huge black dildo sticking out of her tight ass and me slamming another smaller dildo in and out of her pussy. I would pound in and out of her until she started screaming then I would yank the smaller dildo out causing M to squirt pussy juice all over the room.

Risa was now sucking up and down very fast on my hard cock, so I reached along under her body to get my fingers back on her clit and into her wet pussy. I twisted my body slightly so I could reach my other hand around, over her back, to play with her left tit, squeezing it gently and pulling on her long hard nipple. This caused Risa to moan and moan around my cock which helped her to slide more of it into the back of her mouth and the entrance to her throat. When she was sucking down on my hard cock and have me fully in her mouth, I pinched her hard clit between my thumb and pointer finger and started stroking it like you jerk a small cock, causing Risa to slip the tip of my cock into the entrance of her throat. Then I was in her throat and her lips were against the base of my cock, but I let go of her tit and grabbed her hair in my free hand, and pulled her up off my cock so she wouldn't have a gag reflex and feel uncomfortable.

Then I pushed her back down again seeing if she would try and swallow my cock into her throat again, which she did.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and grabbed her head in both my hands letting her control her up and down speed and the depth that she wanted to eat my cock.

"Fuck Risa, that feels so good. You're deepthroating my cock so nicely." I moaned to let her know how great it felt.

"FUCK ME IN THE ASS YOU HORNY FUCKING STUD..." M chan started screaming on the video. This caused Risa to release my cock from her mouth, so she could watch as M chan climbed on top of me in the reverse position and took my hard, lubed up cock in her small hand. Then M started to slowly side down taking more and more of my cock into her tight ass until I was buried all the way inside her. Then M chan started to bounce up and down slamming my hard cock into her ass as fast as she could go causing her tits to bounce on her chest, as she threw her head back and let out the loudest scream as her pussy started squirting juices all over the both of us.

"Jesus, I want to cum like that. That looks so intense. You are making M chan cum so much." Risa said fascinated by what she was watching on the screen.

"M chan is doing all the fucking in this scene, Risa chan. She's controlling the speed and depth that my cock is fucking into her tight ass. I only fuck into her later when her strength starts to go, this causes her to cum again increasing her pleasure." I told Risa. "That's what I want you to learn and do to your male partners from now on. Do whatever you want to your men to give yourself as much pleasure as you can get."

Risa turned to look into my eyes before leaning in to slip her tongue into my mouth. She then turned climbing onto my lap facing me and sliding my cock inside her wet pussy after getting a black condom on me.

I reached up and took Risa's hands in mind and then got her to grab her own tits and start pulling on her own nipples, so that I could move my hands down to grab her sexy round ass to help her ride up and down on my cock.

Risa was riding up and down quicker and quicker building herself to her next orgasm which was coming on very quickly. She released her tits and moved her hands to the back of the car seat which helped her pick up more speed as she rode me up and down even faster.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING...SO GOOD! FUCK ME JKUN...AHHHHHHHH!" Risa groaned out as she came hard on my cock and buried it deep inside her pussy when she stopped fucking.

I grabbed her hips and started pushing and pulling her back and forth on my still buried cock causing her to build her orgasm back to new highs until she fell forward onto my chest.

"So good Jkun...I love how you make me cum so hard." She moaned softly, as at the same time M chan started screaming again about cumming on the video which caused Risa to try and turn around to see what M was now doing.

"Turn around and take my cock from behind, Sexy, then you can watch what M is doing." I told her, helping her spin around on my cock spreading her legs wide to the outside of my thighs, thus letting me have better access to her exposed clit.

Risa leaned back onto my body forcing my hard cock deep into her wet pussy. I reached around her body to play with her tits with one hand and used my other hand to rub up and down her clit, this position also allowed me suck on her ear lobe and pull on her hard nipples, while she could move her ass making my cock move in and out of her pussy. This also let Risa have a great view of the video screen in my car, where M chan had gotten on her knees facing the camera and me behind her in the doggie position with my hard cock in her tight ass. The camera position was such that we could see the reflection in the mirror of my cock sliding slowly in and out of her. We could also see M chan drilling a big purple dildo/vibrator in and out of her wet pussy at the same time.

"Jkun, your big, fat cock feels so deep in my ass, I love how full I feel. Keep fucking me slowly like this, while I fill my wet cunt with this big hard dildo. JESUS, this is sooooo fucking good." M was moaning on the screen while looking directly into the camera.

"I love how you guys fuck and videotape it. It's so hot watching you guys on TV because I know the both of you. FUCK, I'M GETTING SO TURNED ON." Risa groaned.

Risa leaned forward making it harder for me to rub her clit but in this new position I could grab both her tits and pointy nipples in both my hands. She was getting a closer look at the TV screen and starting to move her ass up and down quicker. In this position, Risa could use her legs to move her ass up and down driving my cock in and out of her wet pussy.

On the screen, I was squeezing M tits and nipples, while driving my cock in and out of her ass until just the tip remained, to drive back into her until I had her fully filled up. In the video, M chan dropped her hand off the dildo buried in her pussy letting it slide out of her wet cunt as my cock drove into her. As the dildo popped out of her, thick, white, creamy, pussy juice started sliding down her leg, then M chan dropped her head and started to drive back onto my cock as I drove into her making lots of slapping sounds mixed with screams and babbling coming from M. "FILL MY FUCKING ASS WITH YOUR HOT STICKY CUM. I'M CUUMMMMINNNG SO FUCKING GOOD. FUCK ME HARD MY SEXY STUD! OHHHH, FUCK DON'T STOP." M continued screaming.

Risa was leaning closer and closer to the screen taking everything in. Risa now had her elbows resting on the backs of my car's front seats allowing me great access to her little round asshole. I sucked my thumb in my mouth making it wet and slippery, then I slowly started rubbing it around her gapping asshole making her drive her pussy up and down my shaft faster and deeper to almost the same rhythm that M was fucking on the video. When Risa was on an up stroke with just the tip of my cock at the entrance to her wet pussy, getting ready to drive back down hard onto me again, I pushed my thumb fully into her tight asshole causing Risa to scream out. I used my buried thumb to force her pussy down onto my cock and then back up again, picking up speed and drilling into her hard and deep. I could also use my thumb in her ass to rub up and down the shaft of my cock buried in her wet pussy making both us moan and groan louder.

"Jkun, I'm cumming so hard. Cum in me, please. I want to feel your hot juices in my pussy. "Risa was moaning in a soft sexy voice almost as if she were talking to herself.

On the video, I had rolled M chan and I over so that she was now on top of me in the reverse cowgirl position, fucking up into her ass as she rubbed her clit furiously trying to make her pussy squirt while my cock was buried up her ass, screaming about how she was cumming and going to shot her juices all over the two of us.

Risa was slamming herself up and down on my cock now and I was just focusing on keeping my thumb buried deep in her ass, slapping her left ass cheek turning it blood red, hoping that I could help build her up to a powerful orgasm that I knew was very close to over taking her body and mind.

On the video, M chan was screaming about her orgasm. She had one hand on my chest and the other rubbing her clit like crazy as her legs pushed her pussy up in the air, forcing my cock to pop out of her ass and at the same time she was squirting clear juices all over the room, the camera, and both our bodies. I had ripped the condom off my hard cock, and was jerking myself as fast as I could on my way to exploding. Just as M was cumming down from her powerful orgasm, I started to shoot white hot cum up over my chest which encouraged M chan to turn and dive for my cock, to get at my cream and cock.

"Fuck that looks so hot. I love watching how you two fuck each other. It's so intense and you both cum so much, shooting everywhere. I love it." Risa was moaning as she continued fucking me steady and hard as she could. "I'm cumming so much, it feels so powerful. Cum with me Jkun!"

I pulled my thumb out of Risa's bouncing ass and started to slap both her ass cheeks with my free hands. "Fuck me, Risa. Fuck me hard, sexy. Make me cum with you. Bounce that sexy ass on my hard cock, I'm getting close." I moaned as I leaned forward so that I could get my hands around her, and grab her hard, pointy nipples in my fingers to could pull on them again.

"I'M CUMMMMIIIIIIINNNNGGGG!" Risa screamed as she drove down on my cock burying me fully inside her.

I rolled us to the side and around so that I had Risa bent over with her head now laying on the backseat, with me standing behind. I got her to put her knees up onto the seat giving me better access to her pussy, I had to put my right leg on the seat, next to Risa, and lean my body to the left to keep my head from hitting the roof of the car. This position put me into the perfect place to fuck Risa deep, hard, and fast. After all the fucking we had done the night before and the number of times I had cum, it was going to be hard for me to reach another orgasm, and even when I did, I knew that I wasn't going to give her much juice.

"Risa, Sweetie, give me your hands." I told her. "I want you to play with your tits and nipples with one hand, and rub your clit with the other while I fuck you."

I placed my hands on her ass cheeks so that I could rub her back and ass while I fucked into her wet pussy. I started to slide into her very slowly so that she could feel every bump and knob on the condom and the bulging veins running up and down my shaft. When I bottomed out inside Risa's wet pussy, with my balls resting against her clit, I let myself soak in her for a count of fifteen, then I very slowly started to withdraw my hard cock until just the top of my cock was outside at the entrance to her box until I counted to ten. On my next stroke I drove inside Risa as fast and deep as I could get my cock into her cunt and withdrew without waiting, only to slam back into her again staying inside her for another count of fifteen, then I very slowly pulled back out again. When I was about to slip out of her loose, wet pussy I drove back into her hard and deep again, pulling out without pausing, only stopping with the tip of my cock at her entrance.

I could tell that trying this different rhythm was giving Risa a huge amount of pleasure by the noises escaping from her, and it was helping to build to my orgasm because the feelings I could feel along my shaft and the head of my cock as I moved in and out of her. I could also feel her wetness whenever I was fully buried inside her, it was starting to run down the inside of my leg.

"UUUMMMMMM! SSSSOOOOO GGGGOOOODDD! JKUN, YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL SO GOOD! I'M SO WET. AHHH, GOD I'M CUMMING SO HARD!" Risa was groaning as she started to push back at me trying to get me back inside her pussy.

"Do you want me to cum with you, Sexy?" I asked as I started to rub the head of my cock up and down her wet clit, waiting to drive back inside her.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD, PLEASEEE!" She begged, so I drove my hard cock back into her pussy, slamming in and out of her as fast and deep as I could go. I continued this ramming for about forty strokes focusing on making myself cum, when I noticed Risa was moaning and groaning very loudly without saying a word. Her hands had stopped playing with her own body and were just laying by her sides.

I just kept up my pounding into her, noticing that her pussy juice around my cock was turning foamy like cream and her asshole was opening and closing on every one of my strokes in and out of her. I was tempted to pull out of her pussy and drive my cock into her asshole but I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my release, so I continued fucking her pussy hard and deep.

"God, OH GOD!" was all that Risa moaned, as I felt my orgasm in my toes and then rushing up my legs to my balls, then it overtook my mind and my cock started pulsing making my legs shake and start to go weak. As I felt myself losing all my strength I had to pull out of Risa and slide down the back of my front seats to rest on the floor on my car.

Risa's wet creamy pussy lips were right in front of my face. Her pussy hole was wide open and blood red from the pounding I had just given her. Her juices were running down both her legs pooling where her knees where pressing into the seat. Her asshole was still opening and closing like a fish trying to catch its breath.

I wanted so much to lean forward and lick Risa's asshole but all me strength was gone. Risa was still bent over on the seat gulping in as much air as she could but wasn't moving a muscle. We stayed like this for almost five minutes before either of us gained back our normal senses.

"Risa chan, that was fucking amazing. I came so hard, sorry I couldn't give you much cum." I softly told her.

"I'm still cumming. I don't want to move. That was so freaking good. I've never been fucked that hard in my life. My body is totally satisfied, but I have no strength to move." Risa moaned back to me very quietly.