The Ladies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to get my body up onto the seat next to Risa's head, where I helped roll her body onto her side along the seat putting her head in my lap to make her more comfortable. I leaned my head back on the headrest and closed my eyes for a second.

I awoke with a start when I felt a cold shiver run over my body. Risa was still laying naked on her side with her head in my lap. I don't know how long I had fallen asleep but it must have been a while because my car was really cooling down and the sun was shining down father across the valley.

"Risa, Baby are you okay? I think we should get up and get dressed, it's getting cold." I told her as I gently stroked her cheek and moved the hair front in front of her eyes.

"What time is it? How long have I been out?" she replied.

"I have no idea. It must have been awhile because the car is cooling down." I said back.

I got dressed and started to help Risa get the rest of her clothes on. We got out of the back seat fixing the front seats then jumped in and started up the car and heat before pulling out of the parking lot to head down the east side of the mountain to come back into the city from the north.

The video was showing another of M chan and my fuck sessions where she was wearing a black fishnet body stocking with an open crotch and open tit holes. She was sitting in a chair where I had tied her legs to the arm rests spreading her legs and pussy wide open. I was using a huge pink vibrating dildo slowly sliding it in and out of her cunt making her scream and cream all over the cushion of the chair. M chan had her eyes tightly shut, her head thrown back, and her mouth wide open screaming her pleasure and telling me how good she was feeling and how hard she was cumming. M chan loves talking dirty telling me to fuck her, and using descriptive language to tell me what she's feeling. I find it a great turn on and it helps me to know what to do to give M more pleasure.

"Jkun, does M always get so into fucking when you guys are together? Does she always talk like that when she's having sex?" Risa inquired as we headed down towards the university.

"M chan is very vocal when she's having sex. She has no problem telling her partners what gives her pleasure and what she wants them to do to her. It's a huge turn on when she screams and begs to be fucked harder, faster, or deeper. Or when she orders a guy to fuck her in the ass or drive a hard cock down her throat. It makes my cock harder every time." I told Risa.

"It kind of turns me on, too. It shows me how much she's enjoying herself and how much pleasure she's having. Does your wife make much noise when you guys fuck?" Risa inquired.

"My wife is kind of quiet, but that's because our youngest is still living at home and my wife is worried that she'll hear us fucking. She does moan and groan a lot to show that she's getting pleasure. We also fuck a lot in the afternoon when M#$%&$ is out of the house, but then my wife worries about the neighbors hearing us. I always tell her what I'm feeling and how I want her to fuck me, but she sometimes tells me that I have to be quieter. M chan can be loud because of where her studio is located. I think women can be vocal when they are fucking, they don't have to scream it or be too loud, but they can still express how they're feeling or what they want." I explained to Risa in detail.

"What do guys think of quiet women?" Risa asked next.

"I don't know about other guys, but I would prefer a woman that moans, groans, and expresses her pleasure to let me know that I'm doing it right. Something else I prefer is that a woman move her body when I'm fucking into her. There's nothing worse than 'Deadwood'." I replied.

"Deadwood? What's that?" she asked.

"Sorry. That's what guys say about a woman that just lies on her back and doesn't move her body or make any sounds. It's like laying on a log and fucking your cock into a hole. It's no fun. Most guys just want to fuck as fast as they can and get it over with. It's very boring and not what guys have fantasies about." I continued to educate Risa. "How about you? Which type are you?" I asked.

Risa kind of looked down towards the floor as she replied, "I'm usually very quiet and don't move that much when I fuck my husband at home. Maybe that's why he doesn't want to fuck me. No one ever told me what I should be doing or how to act when I'm having sex. I just figured that I should be quiet and enjoy the feelings I was getting. I was also worried about making too much noise when our girls lived at home like your wife. I wasn't too worried about the neighbors because of the layout of our house and the other houses around us."

Do you masturbate at all?" I inquired next.

"Never! I was embarrassed to do that, I do however rub myself when I'm cleaning myself before my bath with the shower. But I don't make myself cum. What about you and your wife, do you guys masturbate?" Risa asked.

"I jerk off all the time, almost every day if I'm not fucking. At home, I masturbate with my wife helping me if she's having her period and we're both in the mood, or we fuck in the shower. I give my wife a vibrator sometimes and let her massage her clit until she starts cumming, or sometimes a dildo to fuck herself while I watch and play with my cock making myself hard. When I was working in Canada and she was in Japan we masturbated at least one a week together on video chat. We have lots of toys at home and my wife has her favorites to play with. She'd prefer to play with her clit and make herself cum so she uses a body vibrator because it's very powerful and she can cum hard and lots. I like when she uses her blue dildo with the small white balls inside that move around the shaft and the vibrator on it that looks like a dolphin's beak to play with her clit at the same time, that way she's getting her clit massaged and I get to see a cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy." I continued telling Risa.

"Where do you guys hide your toys?" Risa wanted to know.

"We don't. We keep them in a tool box on the top shelf of our walk-in closet. The ones we use regularly we keep in a dresser with my underwear close to the bed. And before you ask, no, I'm not worried about my daughter finding them. I think it's alright for her to know that it's okay to have and use sex toys. However, my wife gets a little embarrassed that our 18yr old daughter might think we're having sex, which I think is funny, she's now having sex herself." I continued. "If you do get some toys, hide them in with your underwear, chances are your husband will never look there."

"All this talk is making me horny again." Risa laughed as she turned in my direction.

"NO WAY! I'm finished. I don't think I could get hard again even if you were naked and pounding your pussy with a huge dildo right in front of me. I'm going to go home, grab a quick shower, and jump in the bed for a good sleep. Then I'm going to wake up and get something to eat before going back to sleep again. That's my plan for the rest of the day." I said.

"Why don't you come over to my place for dinner tonight around eight? I'll cook you some great food and we can talk more and get to know each other better. I enjoy talking with you, you don't make me feel embarrassed about things. That'll let you get about 8 or 9 hours of sleep." Risa offered.

"Okay, that sounds like a plan. We can exchange numbers and I'll let you know when I wake up or you get dinner cooked, whichever is first." I replied, thinking it would be nice to have some company later in the night.

"That's your place over there, right?" Risa asked as she pointed to my house across the rice fields as we drove towards the community center where I kind I guessed her place was located.

"That's ours." I replied, passing the nursery school and turning towards the community center. "Is that your place there? Do I turn into the driveway under the carport?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's my blue car there." Risa said as I pulled in behind her car and exchanged numbers. "Okay, I'll see you later tonight. Get some rest and rebuild your strength." She laughed as she got out of my car and grabbed her bag.

I backed out of her drive, noticing where her bathtub room window was located and getting the layout of her house, before heading back to my place and some much-needed rest.

This ends this story of my orgy with these five beautiful, sexy, horny women. There are many adventures to tell you about both with all of them together and separately.

Check out the upcoming 'Risa CH.01' to see what happens later in the night.