The Ladies Circle 04

Story Info
Roger indulges the elderly Princesses.
3.4k words
4.24
17.5k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger indulges the elderly Princesses

"Good evening Mr Cox" said a familiar cultured voice behind me, and I turned to see the smiling face and outstretched hand of Mrs Margaret Barton.

"How nice to see you again Mrs Barton" I replied, smiling, as I took her hand.

The thought occurred to me as we shook hands, that the delicate fingers I was gently squeezing had stroked and frigged my turgid cock the last time we had met. And the smiling mouth I gazed on had eagerly sucked me off on the same occasion.

Margaret Barton was the newest member to join my Ladies Circle, a group of (mostly) older women who I befriend in a special way. My dual occupations of Fitness Instructor and part-time Church Warden provided me with ample opportunities to meet them and make their acquaintance. A few of the members, like Mrs Barton, had joined the group on the recommendation of a friend, or by word of mouth as it were.

My name is Roger Cox and I am a very fit, sports mad, 34 year old single man, with a strong attraction to mature ladies, especially those with a penchant for younger men. The unique and very discreet service that I provide for members, when they feel the need, is of a sexual nature. Their interest in me may have something to do with the fact that Mother Nature saw fit to endow me well in the reproductive department, if you know what I mean? I tell you this by way of explanation only and without meaning to boast of course.

I had been engrossed that evening in preparing the church hall for a fund raising event and had not heard her come in. My part-time duties for the church, requires me to be willing and able to engage in whatever tasks need doing, hence my reason for being there.

"I was about to take a coffee break, perhaps you might like to join me?" I offered.

"Thank you, that would be nice." Margaret replied.

We made small talk together as I guided her towards the galley kitchen, while wondering about the purpose of her visit to the hall this evening. In the kitchen, I switched on the kettle, got out the mugs and prepared coffee for us. Seeing as we were alone, I wondered if she might mention our last meeting, when we enjoyed a most interesting evening together at her home, but she made no reference to it. .

We both sat down at a table with our mugs of coffee, and she began telling me about her sister Elizabeth, and how she had divorced her husband many years before. She also told me that her sister was a very capable woman who had no need for a man about the house. My interest was aroused however when she mentioned that Elizabeth was coming to visit, and would be staying with her all next week.

"I have told my sister all about you, and she said she would like to meet you. So we wondered if you are free to come and join us for tea on Saturday?"

"I would love to accept, but I'm intrigued to know what you have told her about me" I replied.

At this, Margaret looked embarrassed and mumbled, " I told her you are a very nice young man, and that you know how to treat a woman."

That answered my question, but I wanted some indication of what to expect during my visit on Saturday.

"You mentioned that Elizabeth said she has no need for a man, so how would she feel about meeting me?"

"Her need for a man is quite specific I believe, and is similar to mine, if you know what I mean?" she replied, with eyes downcast and her face blazing.

That told me what I needed to know. "But of course" I murmured.

We sipped our coffees in silence for a while then, looking at her watch, Margaret said "I have to go now, so shall we say 4.00pm on Saturday for tea?"

"Of course, I would love to come, and thank you for the invitation" I said, as we stood, and I escorted her outside to the car park.

"Bye for now, see you on Saturday" she called, as she sat into her car, and drove off.

Saturday was a free day for me so I took my time to prepare for my visit to the Princesses, as they were known when younger. I had learned that their Clergyman father greatly admired the British Royal family, to the extent that he had named his children after the two daughters of the King and Queen of England. Hence their nickname 'The Princesses.'

In preparation for my visit I had purchased a large bouquet of flowers, all done up in a big bow, to present to my hostess. The flowers I chose were a mixture of Spray Carnations, for their bright colours, and Freesia for their delicate scent. On my arrival at Margaret's house, I balanced the flowers carefully on one arm, while reaching to push the doorbell.

Very soon, Margaret threw the door open with a broad smile saying, "Welcome again to my home Mr Cox. Oh, what lovely flowers, they are glorious and so thoughtful of you."

I followed her into the living room, where she took the flowers from me. Then going towards the kitchen, she said "I shall put these in a vase later, for display on the sideboard here." On her return she said, "We have been looking forward to your visit so much, and thank you for being so prompt. Elizabeth will join us shortly, so would you like a sherry before we have tea?"

"Yes please, that would be very nice."

We were sat opposite each other, making small talk and sipping sherry when the room door opened and Elizabeth walked in. I got to my feet as Margaret made the introductions and we shook hands. My first impression of Elizabeth Barton was that she was older then Margaret, perhaps early to mid 60s, but looking much younger. She was tall for a woman, and carried herself with the elegance and poise that comes with good breeding.

Elizabeth had clearly spent some time on her appearance as the visual effect of her dress, her make up and her hair made her look very attractive indeed. "How nice to meet you Mr Cox, my sister has told me all about you, so I asked if she would invite you for tea, and here you are." She spoke with a beautifully modulated English accent, very much in keeping with the image I had in mind of a Princess.

"I will leave you two to get acquainted while I prepare the tea things." Said Margaret as she went off to the kitchen, leaving me alone with her sister.

Elizabeth and I sat opposite each other in comfortable armchairs, when she said, "I'm told that you are quite the star attraction among the local ladies. My sister also seems to think very highly of you, and I can see why that might be, but you are so young?"

"Well my work brings me into contact with a lot of ladies, and I suppose that some of them might like me." I replied modestly.

"Oh come now Mr Cox, you are being far too modest. I think you know how to turn a woman's head and of course her heart will follow."

"Well I do like the ladies, especially the more mature ones." I replied, dropping a broad hint.

As if she could read my thoughts she said, "Might that include ladies like me?"

"Of course" I said. "I think both yourself and Margaret are very attractive ladies indeed."

At that, we heard the rattle of teacups as Margaret re-appeared from the kitchen, pushing a wheeled trolley with the tea things and a large vase of flowers on it. "Would you mind bringing over that nest of table for me please, Mr Cox?" she asked.

I got up to bring over the tables as she had requested, then separated them and placed one before each of us.

"These gorgeous flowers are from Mr Cox," said Margaret. "Are they not beautiful?"

"They are indeed." Replied Elizabeth. "And they confirm my belief that Mr Cox is very much a ladies man. As I was saying just now, he knows how to turn a woman's head."

"I would agree with you. He certainly has quite a few of the local ladies in a flutter." replied Margaret, as she laid out the delicate china crockery on each table. Now she brought over the teapot and began pouring tea for each of us, then returned with a large plate of cakes from which I chose a couple of cream buns.

While we sipped tea and ate cake, I noticed that Elizabeth, who was sitting opposite, had parted her legs enough for me to see her stocking tops. My cock began to stir at this erotic sight, which held my complete attention. I checked to see if she had noticed me looking, and when our eyes met, her smile gave a coded invitation. At this I deliberately lowered my gaze again to stare at her legs, which she opened even further to my view. It was now very obvious that she was deliberately flaunting herself for my benefit.

When we finished tea, the sisters removed the tea things to the kitchen, leaving me alone for several minutes. On their return, Margaret went to the window and pulled the cord to close the curtains. The room was immediately plunged into semi-darkness and the thought occurred to me that 'show-time' had arrived.

Margaret turned from the window and said. "You know why you are here Mr Cox, don't you?"

"Yes I do." I said. " And I am quite happy to participate in whatever you have in mind."

"You can start by stripping to your underwear." Said Elizabeth. " We are both somewhat deprived of male attention, so we wish to indulge ourselves if you don't mind."

For answer, I rose and began taking off my shirt, then my trousers and socks, as the women stood and watched me. I had chosen to wear a black posing pouch this evening, in anticipation of what might be expected, as I believed a pouch to be much sexier than boxer shorts.

"It's obvious that Mr Cox has style as well as a beautiful body." Remarked Elizabeth, as she lazily trailed her delicate fingers across my bare chest and down my arms. I felt Margaret move to stand behind me as both women gently squeezed and stroked my toned, muscular body, while I stood and let them.

Their gentle touches had brought my cock to full erection, to the point that the pouch was straining to contain it They both avoided touching my cock however, as they continued to indulge themselves in stroking my young body without inhibition. I noticed now that both women were breathing faster, as they continued to feel me all over.

"You were right when you said he has a big cock" said Elizabeth, as she briefly pressed her open palm to my cock bulge.

"Why not take it out and see for yourself," replied Margaret.

Elizabeth now knelt in front of me, and using both hands, she removed the posing pouch to release my cock from the straining fabric. Still kneeling, she spent a while eagerly studying my exposed cock that stood fully erect before her eyes. Now this elegant old lady closed her soft hand around my hard young cock, making me shudder with pleasure. She then began teasing me by lazily trailing her fingers along the length of it, from root to tip and back again. Then she would frig me for a while, as I fought a powerful urge to come in her hand.

After some time of this delicious agony, she increased it further by leaning forward to take my cock in her mouth and began sucking it with practised ease. Margaret meanwhile was kissing my neck and shoulders from behind, while gently stroking my chest and nipples with delicate touches. I was lost in a paradise of lust such as I had never experienced before, with two highly aroused older women indulging themselves in their erotic fantasies.

Paradise indeed

Margaret now moved to my front, and knelt down next to her sister. Looking up at me, she opened her mouth wide in obvious invitation, so I took my cock from Elizabeth's mouth and slipped it into her mouth instead. Margaret had sucked my cock during my previous visit, so it felt perfectly natural to repeat that wonderful experience.

I suggested that we play a game between us now, where each sister had to ask for my cock in a pleading voice. The request judged to be most pleading was rewarded with a number of sucks, and the loser was allowed half that number as a consolation. This game proceeded for a while until these old ladies grew tired, and said they needed a rest. Now we all moved to sit on the sofa and I sat with the ladies either side of me. My erect cock was still exposed so they could continue to play with it at their leisure, which they did.

"I think this naughty boy wants to fuck us both with that big cock of his". Said Margaret who I knew enjoyed dirty talk during sex.

"I haven't had a good fucking for a very long time." Replied Elizabeth in her refined voice, while lazily squeezing my cock with both hands.

"You shall have first turn then, and I will go out of the room so I don't inhibit you by being here." Said Margaret, as she rose and left the room.

"Now you young stud, make an old woman happy with that lovely joy stick of yours." Said Elizabeth, as she knelt again on the carpet, with her bottom in the air.

I knelt behind her, and raised her skirt to discover that she wore no panties, also that her cunt was moist. As I fingered her, I soon realised that the moisture I felt was a lubricant that she must have applied before my arrival. This did not surprise me, because many older women do not exude much pussy juice so 'dry' sex can be painful for them.

There was no need here to delay my entry, so I buried my cock to the hilt inside her as she grunted and moaned in delight. I held it deep within for a while, as her body swayed in response to this sweet invasion of her delicate womanly parts.

Now I began a gentle fucking action, which she responded to by pushing her bottom out each time to meet my thrusts. She made me groan with pleasure when I felt her cunt muscles squeeze my cock from time to time. There was no doubt in my mind that this old woman was greatly in need of the hard cock she was clearly enjoying.

I now held her bottom cheeks open with my fingers and began teasing her rose hole while increasing the tempo of my deep thrusts in her cunt. She gave little squeals of delight each time I thrust deep while my fingertip vibrated in her bum hole.

I judged she was close to coming now, as indicated by her gasps and grunts. These increased gradually to become a series of loud screams as her orgasm finally arrived. I held her tight in my strong arms as her body twitched and shuddered in huge orgasmic release. When it subsided, the old lady lay on the floor, totally exhausted but with a huge grin on her face. I withdrew my cock from her then sat on the sofa to catch my breath.

"It has gone quite, so I assume you two have finished your noisy rutting." Said Margaret's voice, as she stepped into the room.

Elizabeth lifted her head and with a tired smile replied, "Yes dear, we have, and it's your turn now, if you want to share this gorgeous young cock?"

"I most certainly do." Replied Margaret as she helped her sister to her feet.

"I will go up now, and take a rest, so you two can be alone together." Said Elizabeth as she went to the door, and left the room.

"Well, did you enjoy fucking my sister, you naughty boy?" asked. Margaret as she sat down beside me and immediately began fondling my still exposed cock

"Yes of course" I replied

"And are you ready for more?"

For answer, I turned and kissed her lips while stroking her prominent breasts over her clothes.

"Play with my tits, you dirty mother fucker," she demanded, slipping in to the dirty talk that she loved to use when aroused.

"I'm going to play with your tits and with your cunt, then I'm going to fuck you like a bitch in heat."

"Oh yes- I am your bitch and I want your big young cock deep inside me."

Her uninhibited dirty talk helped to revive my ardour. I practically tore open her blouse as she leaned forward eagerly to help me remove her bra, and expose her firm tits to my hot gaze. We both delighted in the naughty sexual excitement that forbidden sex between a young man and an older woman can create.

"Suck my tits, you naughty boy." Margaret demanded, as she cupped them in her hands for me to play with. Having full access to her tits, I now bent to tease each nipple with my tongue before sucking them to hard points. Her shallow breathing provided further evidence of her state of arousal.

"Get on the floor on your hands and knees" I commanded, and she immediately scrambled off the sofa to do as I ordered.

As she knelt before me, I lifted her skirt and laid it over her back, while sliding two fingers into her moist cunt from behind. As I worked them back and forth inside her, she pushed her bottom out each time my fingers entered her. We continued this delightful game for a while then reaching forward, I fondled her erect rubbery nipples, making us both gasp in mutual pleasure.

I could resist my urges no longer, so I guided my fully engorged cock to stroke her moist slit up and down for a time. When I finally slipped it inside her cunt, the sensation I felt was that of several hot mouths eagerly licking and sucking my cock

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" Margaret exclaimed, in a rising scream, as I continued to thrust deep into her soft womanly body.

I closed my eyes, as a wave of ecstatic pleasure washed over me, and we lost ourselves for a while in an erotic haze of our own making. I judged now that she was nearing orgasm, so I increased the tempo of my thrusts while whispering the most awful filthy things I could think of in her ear. She soon responded with short little screams, which together with the frantic jerking of her hips signalled the arrival of her orgasm.

Now I felt her body begin to spasm and she screamed "FFFUUUUCCCKK" as the orgasm took her. This triggered my own climax, and I could hold back no longer, as we both came in a paradise of intense sexual bliss.

Together, we lay exhausted on the floor for some time, while recovering from our delightful rutting. My cock was sated at last, and it slipped out, leaving a trail of come across her thighs. Then I heard the door open, and Elizabeth walked into the room.

"Well, well what a noisy pair." Said Elizabeth. "I just hope the neighbours didn't hear you."

Margaret sat up with her hair and clothes in disarray, while I stood to put on my clothes.

"Would either of you like a drink after all your exertions?"

"No thanks." I said. "I must be on my way, and leave you two ladies for now."

"I want to thank you Mr Cox for coming to visit us this evening" said Margaret. "And I know I speak for both of us when I say that we greatly enjoyed your company. Perhaps you would come again the next time my sister pays me a visit?" she added with an artful smile.

"I would deem it an honour to be invited by either of you lovely ladies." I replied, as I bowed, then turned to make my way to the front door.

"Goodnight Mr Cox." they both chorused, then Elizabeth escorted me down the hall to the front door.

"Good night." I replied, as I stepped out into the warm, scented, moonlit night.

The End.