The Ladies Circle 05: Wheelchair Therapy

Story Info
A mature nymphomaniac loves kinky sex.
3.4k words
4.48
13k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wheelchair Sex Therapy

Olivia Grant is probably the most promiscuous woman I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I first met her in my professional capacity at the gym where she had been referred for therapy following hospital treatment after a motoring accident. This accident, which had claimed the life of her husband, had also left her unable to walk because of the injuries she had sustained. My name by the way is Roger Cox, a professional fitness instructor and physiotherapist aged 35, very fit and very horny, especially for the more mature ladies.

Mrs Olivia Grant appeared to be a very respectable widow in her late 50s when she arrived in a motorised wheelchair on her first visit to the gym. We talked for some time as we got to know each other, then I explained the therapy regime that I thought most suitable for her. I then helped her to stand by using the parallel bars to support herself as we began her first therapy session.

She would in time become a member of what I call my 'Ladies Circle'. The members of this small group of mostly mature respectable ladies do occasionally, and very discreetly invite me to attend to their carnal needs from time to time, but more about that later.

Olivia was a very attractive mature woman with blue eyes, long dark hair streaked with grey, nice breasts and a most kissable mouth. By the time our third weekly therapy session arrived we had became good friends so much so that she had confessed to me how much she missed her husband and then asked if I had a girlfriend or if I was married.

Her eyes lit up when I replied 'I don't have a wife or a girlfriend, and before you ask, I'm not gay either'.

'Why not, don't you like women?'

'Yes I do, very much, which is why I choose to stay single'

'And that leaves you free to play the field, as it were?'

'Yes it does, and I do' I answered.

'How interesting, and do you prefer girls or more mature ladies?' she asked with a broad smile.

'Is this an interrogation or what?' I replied jokingly.

'Well I hope you don't mind, but I suppose it is in a way'.

'For what purpose?'

'I'll be frank with you Roger, but I really miss what I had with my husband and I'm looking for a man like you to help me find it again'. She replied in a whisper.

I pondered this for a moment then, taking a deep breath, I asked 'What is it that you miss so much?'

'Sex, Roger, and with no strings attached' she candidly replied.

I was stunned by her candour whilst at the same time my cock that had laid in repose, now stiffened in my tracksuit, as if it could somehow hear and understand our conversation. I made a slight movement to accommodate my now swollen and unruly member, which Olivia noticed.

'Is this conversation making you hard by any chance?' she asked with a smile as she openly gazed at my crotch.

I gawped at her in confusion then nodded slightly as I felt my face go red.

Olivia, clapped her hands with glee, then leant forward and whispered 'Oh how lovely, I have got a man hard again at last'.

'And you know you are a very naughty boy, considering I am old enough to be your mother' she chided with a broad smile 'I also think we should continue this conversation elsewhere, like at my home tomorrow evening?'

'Yes I'll be there' I replied, as I rose to help her into her wheelchair.

When settled in her wheelchair, she astonished me further by reaching out her hand to discreetly squeeze my turgid cock. I stood there pretending that nothing untoward was happening but was at full cock stand by the time she stopped teasing me. Then turning her wheelchair around she whispered 'Au revoir Cherie' blew me a kiss, then set off leaving me with a full erection.

The next day, I prepared for our first social meeting by showering after which I put on a white posing pouch, instead of the boxers that I usually wore. Next I chose a silken shirt that helped display my muscular torso then my tight black leather trousers that emphasised the substantial bulge of my cock. I thought this attire would be appropriate for the occasion since several of my lady friends had said how much they liked this outfit.

When I got to her house and rang her doorbell I heard her call out 'Come in, it's open'. Then as I entered the hallway she called again 'I'm in the lounge'.

On entering the lounge, I saw she was seated on a raised invalid chair and looked fabulous, with her smiling face all made up and her long hair arranged in a youthful ponytail. She was wearing a provocative white silk blouse artfully unbuttoned so that it barely covered her breasts whilst emphasising her ample cleavage. I also noticed that she was braless, as evidenced by the large nipples that formed twin peaks in the sheer silk of her blouse. A short black skirt, flesh coloured stockings and black shoes completed her ensemble to perfection.

'Roger, I'm so glad you could come' she said with a smile. 'Please help yourself to the drinks cabinet' she continued. 'And I'll have a gin and tonic if you don't mind.'

'Not at all' I said, as I went to prepare the drinks while we made small talk between us. I mixed the drinks, took her glass to her, and then turned to sit in an armchair opposite her raised chair.

While we chatted I soon realised that my slightly lower position gave me a partial view up her skirt but I kept my eyes on her face to avoid embarrassing her. From time to time however, I would steal a surreptitious glance when she wasn't looking and after a while I noticed that her legs had parted enough for me to see her stocking tops.

Was she doing this deliberately to tease, I wondered, or was she completely unaware? My silent question was answered a little while later when she sat further back in the chair, stretched a little, then opened her legs wide and continued as if nothing untoward had occurred. The wicked smile that played around her red painted lips however, told me she had noticed my attempt to discreetly accommodate the erection in my trousers that had resulted from her provocative pose.

'Are you too warm?' She asked innocently.

'No thank you, I'm quite comfortable' I lied.

'Why not come and stand over here Roger, as we have some unfinished business I do believe?'

'What unfinished business?' I asked, as I rose to stand beside her chair.

For answer she simply trailed the back of her hand across my cock bulge, which instantly sprang to full attention.

'Fancy you forgetting that' she grinned, looking up at me as her fingers began stroking and squeezing my erect cock through my soft leather trousers.

I reached over now with both hands and began stroking her large breasts through the silk blouse. I then began teasing her silk covered rubbery nipples by rolling and squeezing them between my fingers as her breathing quickened. After some time she sat back as our busy hands continued to tease each other.

'Bring him out, I want to play with him' she whispered.

I obliged by unzipping and dropping my trousers to reveal my bulging posing pouch to her rapt gaze. I gasped in pleasure as her soft hands stroked and gently squeezed my cock and balls within the straining pouch for a time.

'Let me see him now' she sighed.

I opened the pouch for her and my cock spring out from its confines to stand like a playful puppy, eager for attention.

'You have a beautiful stiff young cock' she breathed as her warm delicate fingers closed around my turgid rod of flesh and she began gently frigging me.

She continued stroking my cock while I teased her tits and nipples then bending forward she guided my cock to her eager mouth as we lost ourselves in the wicked pleasures we shared. I watched her head bobbing up and down on me for a time then I whispered 'What kind of sex do you prefer?'

Taking my cock from her mouth she looked up and replied, 'I hope I don't shock you, but my late husband and I were swingers, and we indulged our fantasies with like-minded people as the urge took us. My own preference is to suck and fuck with strangers and to make them come'.

Her confession amazed me as my fevered brain conjured up images of her going down on complete strangers and frigging several others at the same time. This woman was truly exceptional in so many ways.

'Did you do that often?' I murmured.

'Perhaps once or twice a month depending on my mood.' She replied as she continued stroking my hard cock with her soft hands.

'What else did you do with these strangers'? I asked.

'What do you think'?

'Did they fuck you in front of your husband?'

'Yes of course, especially as I was always horny as hell, and with him watching it made it even more exciting. All the men would fuck me in turn, so I usually went home with my pussy full of their cock juice. Then when we got home my husband would fuck me straight away so his come would mingle with theirs until it flowed out of my pussy'.

'And did these men make you come too?'

'Of course and many times, especially if they were young and well hung like you'

'Thanks for the compliment' I laughed.

'That's enough of your questions, because now I need this gorgeous cock inside me'.

'Of course, but first let's see how you are progressing with the standing excersises I gave you.' I said with a smile.

At this she raised her arms for me to help her stand then wrapped her arms about my neck as she rose, and we kissed for the first time. Her soft lips were very inviting and we stood for a long time just kissing. Then as I gently turned and bent her over the chair back, I heard her murmur 'Please fuck me Roger, I need some of your cock therapy deep inside me.'

Raising her short skirt I used my hand to guide my cock to her hairless pussy and I began teasing her by stroking my cock up and down the moist lips of the plump slit that nestled between her open legs. Then I thrust my cock deep inside, held it there for a time then slowly withdrew to continue teasing her pussy lips as before. I repeated this action over and over as we both panted and moaned in delight at this feast of naughty pleasure.

'Oh Roger, you can use me any way you want to' she gasped in excitement.

On hearing this open invitation I withdrew from her streaming cunt and guided my cock so the head nudged her anus instead. She clearly understood my intention now as she immediately reached back with both hands to hold open her bottom cheeks for me.

'You are very beautiful Olivia' I whispered as I reached out to slip my middle finger into her bottom hole.

'And you are a very naughty boy to be doing this to a woman old enough to be your mother' she laughed.

'Does Mummy like being fingered by her little boy?' I whispered.

'Mummy always wants to make her little boy happy' she murmured, which confirmed she had joined in my playacting

'Do you like Roger doing naughty things with you Mummy?' I simpered.

'Yes of course, Roger can be as naughty as he likes with his Mummy' she groaned, as my finger gently teased her moistened anus.

I stepped back to get a better view of this wanton display of femininity then, taking a condom from my breast pocket, I tore open the packaging and quickly slipped the condom over my raging erection.

Bending slightly to position my cock at her bottom hole, I began teasing her sensitive anus in the same manner as I had her pussy. After a while I slipped just the sheathed head of my cock inside her lubricated anus then held still to give her time to adjust to my girth. When I judged her ready, I gradually penetrated further until eventually my cock was fully sheathed in her tight bottom while she jerked and moaned in her perverted pleasure.

Now she surprised me by using her anal muscles to squeeze my cock in a delicious milking action that had me gasping in delight. This brought me to a frenzy of lust and I began thrusting my cock fully in and out until I heard her whisper 'Come in your Mummy's bottom Roger'.

'I love fucking you Mummy'

'Mummy loves you fucking her' she panted in reply.

With this, her orgasm suddenly took her and she came with a loud scream, which also triggered mine at the same time. I couldn't help but groan loudly as I came in one of the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced. My spurts seemed to go on forever as we both collapsed in the afterglow of pleasures we had given each other. It took several minutes before we recovered enough to confess to each other how much we had enjoyed our first fuck session.

We had been cuddled up together in our post coital bliss for a few minutes when she raised her head and said 'I would like to ask a favour of you?'

'Of course, what would you like me to do?' I replied

'Well I've been missing the kinky sex that I like with strangers, and I was hoping that you might take me dogging sometime?'

'Yes of course I will' I replied, intrigued at this bizarre request as I've often wondered what happens at a dogging session.

'Oh thank you Roger, I knew you would help.'

Some weeks later it was obvious at her therapy session that Olivia was making good progress and was now able to walk a short distance unaided. Soon after one of these sessions she reminded me about my promise to take her dogging and asked if I was free on Saturday and would I call for her about 8.00pm?

'Yes, I'm free' I said. 'But you will need to guide me as I don't know where would be a good location.'

'I know where to go so don't worry about that.' She replied.

When I arrived at her house on Saturday evening, I found she was waiting and ready to go.

'Would you like a quick flash of what I am wearing? She asked, before getting into the car. I nodded like mad, then after checking that nobody could see, she stood back and opened her coat for my inspection.

Under the coat I saw that she wore nothing except a black choker round her neck, a peephole bra with her erect nipples protruding through, and matching black open crotch panties. The sheer nylon stockings, black suspender belt and shiny black stiletto shoes that enhanced her sexy legs completed this delightful ensemble I marvelled at this wonderful vision for some time as my cock rose and I thought to myself 'this woman would arouse a dead man when dressed like that.'

Olivia got in the car, and I drove for a few miles following her directions until she directed me to turn off and park up in a secluded area at the edge of a wood. I noticed there were a few other cars already there as we arrived, but it was too dark by now to see if any were occupied.

'Switch on the interior light' she said when we had parked up.

I did as requested, then watched as she pushed back her seat and opened her coat to reveal herself in all her glory. Some minutes passed as she lazily stroked her pussy and her nipples in full view of any watchers nearby. Then not long after, I saw a man step out of his car and casually stroll across to our car.

The man came and peered through our car window while Olivia adjusted her backrest almost to a reclining position then laid back and continued teasing her nipples for him. He watched for a few minutes then he opened his fly and brought out his cock and began frigging himself to an erection as he watched her teasing herself.

Another man soon came to join him and together they stood and watched her open her legs wide for them to see her smooth cunt now moistened from her teasing fingers and the excitement of exhibiting herself for strangers.

'Oh fuck but I'm feeling very horny' she gasped, as she pushed the switch to open her window fully.

The two men now moved closer to the car and they both reached in through the open window to touch her body. One man began rolling her erect nipples between his fingers while the other man fingered and stroked all around her wet cunt lips. Olivia laid back and moaned her pleasure at being used by these total strangers just as she had described to me after our first fuck session.

She closed her eyes and revelled for some time in all the attention she was getting from these unknown men. After a while, she reached her arm through the open window and one of the men guided her hand to his swollen cock. I heard him gasp as she gently squeezed and stroked his erect cock in her soft hand for several minutes.

'Let me fuck you' whispered the stranger she was frigging.

Without saying a word, Olivia promptly raised the seat backrest, opened the door, and stepped out of the car then turned and bent over to hold on to the window ledge. The man immediately stepped up behind her and guided his cock to her cunt. She obliged him by reaching between her open legs to grasp his cock then guided it to her moist opening.

'Oh' I heard her moan as his cock entered her, then again each time he penetrated her to the hilt. In the meantime the second man had knelt in front of her and was busy sucking her erect nipples and squeezing her dangling tits while the first man continued fucking her from behind.

The first man held her hips in a steely grip, as he eagerly thrust his cock in and out until I heard her scream 'Oh fuck, I'm coming'.

'So am I' the man gasped as he penetrated her fully then closed his eyes in ecstasy while his come spurted deep inside her. After a little while they both straightened, then the man withdrew his cock, smacked her bottom once, and murmured 'You are a lovely fuck' then turned and walked away while zipping up his fly.

The second man now stood up and moved to stand behind Olivia as she reached back to guide his cock into her eager cunt. She moaned again when she felt this fresh young cock slide deep inside her soaking cunt. They began their fucking and I could hear faint squelching sounds as they fucked at a furious pace until eventually he gasped 'Fuuuuck I'm comminnnggg'. Now he thrust fully home and held there while his come spurted deep inside her to mingle with the load already left there by the first man.

The man straightened up then withdrew his cock while Olivia wriggled her bottom. Her unknown lover zipped himself up, turned and walked off into the night without a word. I was astonished and a little shocked by the raw animal sex I had just witnessed.

Olivia now got into our car while I started the engine and drove out of the woods and onto the main road.

'Well was that good?' I asked.

'That was just what I needed, and thank you so much Roger for helping me fulfil my kinky desires' she replied with a dirty laugh.

'Would you like to do it again?'

'Oh yes please, and every time I get the urge' She laughed.

The End.