The Ladies Circle 06

Story Info
Roger meets a Judge and her friend the princess.
2.2k words
4.48
8.9k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to 'Roger Indulges the Elderly Princesses'.

The Princess and the Judge

Whilst checking my emails recently, I found this message in my inbox:

Hello Roger,

You may remember that we met at my sister Margaret (Barton's) house when I came to visit her last year. I often think of that wonderful evening and of the pleasure you brought us both. I understand that you have since moved near to where I live and I wondered if you would like to meet again, seeing as we are practically neighbours?

Margaret mentioned to me that you recently moved to this area, so I thought of inviting you to visit one evening whenever you are free. I also thought of inviting along a friend of mine who would love to meet you, as I have told her all about you.

Please let me know if you would like to come and I'll reply with my address details and perhaps suggest some dates that might suit you.

Looking forward to meeting you again soon.

Best wishes

Elizabeth Barton.

I stared at the screen for some time, as my mind replayed the torrid events of the evening I had spent with the 'Elderly Princesses', which is recounted in one of my previous stories with the same title.

I replied as follows:

Dear Elizabeth,

What a delightful surprise to hear from you, also to learn that we now live quite near each other. I would of course be very pleased to accept your kind invitation to visit, and to meet your friend as you suggest.

I am available most weekends so perhaps a Saturday would be best if that suits you?

Regards

Roger Cox.

Thus it was that two weeks later I found myself parking up in the driveway of a lovely old traditional English cottage that was home to Elizabeth Barton. Stepping out of my car, I took time to gaze about and take in the perfect setting of this beautiful old house and garden. It occurred to me that to own an exclusive property like this, located in such a prime area, would indicate that my hostess must be a very wealthy lady indeed.

The front door was flung open as I approached, and Elizabeth stood there saying 'How lovely to see you again Roger, and I'm so pleased you could come.'

After kissing her proffered cheek I presented her with the large bouquet of flowers that I had brought with me.

'Oh you shouldn't have gone to all that trouble' She chided as her face lit up with pleasure, then she added. 'Now come in and close the door behind you' as she turned to lead the way along the hallway to the lounge.

When I entered the room, I saw an attractive looking elderly lady standing there, waiting to greet me with a big smile on her face.

'Alice, this young gentleman is Roger Cox, and this is my friend Alice.' Elizabeth announced by way of introduction.

'I'm delighted to meet you Roger' declared Alice in a beautifully modulated English accent, as we shook hands.

'And I am very pleased to meet you too.' I replied.

'Would you like a whiskey and soda Roger?' Said Elizabeth as she crossed to the drinks cabinet.

'Yes please, and I'm impressed that you remember my drink preference' I replied.

Alice and I sat down opposite each other while Elizabeth mixed our drinks, then after handing them round she went to sit beside Alice on the sofa. I guessed Alice to be in her early 60s, although she looked ten years younger. She was of medium height with a kindly face and wore her short grey hair in a bun. The style of the beautifully tailored clothing that she wore was appropriate for a woman of her years and the excellent quality spoke of her high social standing.

My impression of her was confirmed when Elizabeth remarked 'Alice is not only a Town Councillor but also a Judge, so she is a pillar of the community, as they say.'

Turning to Alice I said 'You must be a very busy lady then, what with all those commitments.'

'I am, but I can always find time to visit Elizabeth and to meet her friends.' She replied in her cultured tones. I could sense that Alice had a commanding presence, and a personality that would brook no nonsense from anybody. I also found her slightly intimidating.

During the conversation that followed I learned that they had been friends for many years and were now both wealthy widows enjoying life as single ladies. The topic of conversation eventually changed to focus on me, and the nature of my work as a qualified Physiotherapist and Fitness Trainer. I outlined the work that I do to help my clients address the various issues that they have, and the successful outcomes that they often achieve with my assistance.

'Helping people to improve their fitness level must be very satisfying, and even more so when helping them to overcome injuries?' Said Elizabeth with a smile.

'Yes, it is very satisfying, both for me and for my clients, especially when they achieve the goals they have set for themselves.' I replied.

After a while there came a pause in the conversation, while we each took a sip of our drinks.

Then Alice said 'Elizabeth tells me that you have another satisfying interest that you haven't mentioned Roger.'

'Oh and what might that be?' I asked innocently.

'Well she mentioned that you are known to offer a discreet personal service for mostly mature ladies I believe?

'That is perfectly true, but which service are you referring to?' I asked.

'Sexual satisfaction for those in need, is what I'm referring to Roger.' Alice answered in a matter of fact voice.

'Yes, I thought you might be.' I flippantly replied, as my heart raced.

'Well do you, young man?' She demanded.

'Yes I do, and would I be correct in assuming that you are both in need of sexual satisfaction, as you so delicately put it?

'Yes, we are both in need, so come here and let me see your cock that I have heard so much about.' Said Alice.

Although somewhat taken aback by her unabashed crudity, I got up and unzipped my fly as I walked towards her on the sofa.

'Oh my, I haven't seen one of these for a long time.' She breathed, as she feasted her eyes on my exposed erection before reaching out to stroke it with her fingers. Her fingertips lightly danced up and down the full length of my cock, as I stood in front of her with my hands behind my back.

'Elizabeth wasn't exaggerating, when she said you have a big one.' She murmured.

'Do you like big cocks?' I whispered.

'Absolutely I do.' She panted in reply.

'I do too.' Elizabeth murmured as she sat watching Alice play with my erection.

After several minutes of fingering me, Alice looked up and said 'Let Elizabeth have a feel now.'

I moved along to stand in front of Elizabeth who eagerly took her turn at fingering and gently squeezing my rampant cock in her warm soft hands.

'Oh Roger, what a gorgeous cock you have.' Elizabeth whispered as she stroked it lovingly.

'It's all for you.' I whispered back.

At this point, Alice got up and went over to a coffee table where her handbag lay. She searched in her handbag, took out something, then went to stand behind Elizabeth who by now had my cock in her mouth and was sucking it in a most delightful manner.

Now I saw Alice reach round to fasten a black choker around Elizabeth's neck who continued sucking my cock. This action surprised me because wearing a neck choker often signifies submissiveness, so I wondered if that was the case here?

'Stop sucking his cock.' demanded Alice in a stern voice.

Elizabeth released my cock from her eager mouth then meekly sat back and raised her head to look up at Alice standing over her. Alice now leaned forward, and taking Elizabeth's face between her hands, she placed a kiss full on the seated woman's lips. Elizabeth reached out her hands and continued fondling my cock as both women eagerly engaged in a long passionate French kiss.

This highly erotic scene together with the fingering of my cock, made me feel the beginning of an orgasm approaching, and I began to wonder if I could last out long enough to satisfy both women.

A solution soon came however, when I heard Alice say 'Stand up Elizabeth.' in a commanding voice.

Elizabeth immediately let go of my cock then stood up and meekly replied 'Yes Mistress.'

Alice now came round the sofa and picked up a cushion as she took Elizabeth by the hand and led her to the centre of the room. Then kneeling down on the floor Alice turned to lie on her back with the cushion placed under her bottom. Mesmerised, I watched, as Alice now lifted her raised bottom and pulled her skirt up to her hips to expose her nylon stockings and bare hairless pussy to our gaze. Then opening her legs wide, she looked up and silently crooked her finger to indicate that Elizabeth should kneel down between her legs, which she did.

'You may lick my cunt Elizabeth.' Alice demanded in her cultured tones that added an extra dimension to the crudity of her words.

Elizabeth immediately obeyed by kneeling down, and leaning forward, she laid her head between Alice's open thighs to begin licking the moist pussy of her Mistress as instructed.

Now I came to realise the true nature of the friendship that existed between these two old ladies.

'You may now fuck Elizabeth, if you wish Roger.' panted Alice as the soft lips and tongue of her submissive lover licked and sucked at her throbbing clit and cunt.

I knelt down behind Elizabeth and on raising her skirts I saw that she too was not wearing underwear. Unable as I was to resist the temptation, I began to stroke and squeeze the big soft womanly bottom that was presented to me.

After indulging myself for some time, my naughty hands parted Elizabeth's bottom cheeks and held them wide open to expose her puckered rose-hole and wet pussy to my hot gaze. Then using one hand to hold her cheeks open, I used the other to finger her pussy, before sliding a well-lubricated finger up her bottom hole. I continued teasing her like this for some time before removing my hands to let her bottom cheeks close, only to start the delightful game all over again.

By now the only sounds to be heard in the room were the panting and gasping moans from all three of us, as Elizabeth continued to pleasure Alice while I pleasured her in turn.

'Raise your bottom up Elizabeth.' I demanded.

She eagerly complied as I leaned back slightly, and using my hand, I guided the head of my engorged cock as it stroked all along the lips of her moist slit.

I varied my teasing by occasionally slipping just the head of my cock rapidly in and out of her mature cunt. Then I would slowly slide it fully home and hold it there, then withdraw only to do it all again many times over. She soon introduced a delightful variation of her own by using her cunt muscles to squeeze my cock, making us both moan with delight.

Alice was by now panting hard and emitting little screams that indicated she was very close to orgasm from the tongue lashing and sucking that her female lover was bestowing on her clit and pussy. Suddenly reaching out, she grabbed Elizabeth's hair to pull her face hard into her crotch while she screamed and jerked in a powerful climax.

I now deliberately sought to bring us to orgasm by increasing the rate and depth of my penetration of Elizabeth as we rutted like animals with my cock flashing in and out of her. My orgasm soon came and I groaned in delight as I felt my come spurting deep inside her in a series of shuddering spasms. She responded by raising her bottom further to receive my hot come, then came herself in a blissful panting climax of her own.

We all collapsed in a heap on the floor and after a while I could feel my cock gradually slipping out of Elizabeth's well-fucked cunt along with a dribble of my come. We lay for a little longer to savour the afterglow of our individual orgasms until eventually, and after much sighing and mumbles of 'God, but I needed that', we each got to our feet. After adjusting our clothing we sat down again on the sofa.

'I imagine that was your first Lesbian menage a trois Roger?' Asked Alice as she patted her tousled hair.

'It was indeed'

'And did we shock you?'

'Surprised yes, but not shocked'

'I'm sure you have guessed that Alice and I have been lovers for many years and we wanted to spice things up as it were, by inviting you to join us.' Said Elizabeth. 'I hope you didn't mind indulging us in our little fantasy?' She added.

'Not at all, in fact I enjoyed it very much so thank you for inviting me.' I replied.

'Perhaps we could meet again and maybe invite my sister Margaret next time?'

'That sounds very interesting.' said Alice.

'I look forward to it.' said I.

The End.

Please give feedback by scrolling down to select a rating star and/or leave a comment.