The Ladies Pull It Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're just trying to shame me now, right?"

"If you don't want to do it, we can leave you out."

"I'll do whatever you guys do," Callie finally said, a look of determination on her face.

"Okay then, fill out the tough task card too, then."

"Let's meet here next Saturday and learn what we'll be doing," Darla said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"You may pay for this, Darla," Callie teased.

"I don't know; we may find out something about ourselves."

"That's what I'm afraid of," Callie said, and everyone laughed.

~~~

It was Tuesday evening, and Darla had already filled out her three-by-five cards, including the one she hoped she wouldn't have to do. Connor had gone to a two-day conference and wouldn't be home until tomorrow. She was sitting in the family room, ignoring the HGTV show, instead thinking about Saturday morning and what would follow that.

The four of them were different, for sure, but similar in one way at least. All were well-endowed breast-wise and would not disappoint any man who'd see them topless. She had short, nearly black hair; Callie's was long and blond, and Amber had long red hair she usually wore in a ponytail. Madison referred to her hair as mousy brown, but Darla thought it was a beautiful warm brown and wavy.

She began to concentrate on herself, the awareness that she'd be at least topless and possibly naked at a place where she might be seen. She shivered slightly just thinking about it.

She remembered last week's session with Connor when she refused the topless trash can trip and ended up with one of the best orgasms of her life. But Connor wasn't here tonight -- they'd Facetimed earlier, and with all of the thinking and picturing she'd done, she wished he was there.

She stood, gazed out the window ... and wondered. The trash was already out, but still. It was going to happen sooner or later. She bit her lower lip.

She turned off the kitchen lights and then did the same in the family room. The house was totally dark. At the window, she could see there was no moonlight.

Why not, she decided.

She pulled the T-shirt up and off, laying it carefully on a chair. She reached behind her, unfastened her bra, and tossed it onto the shirt. She couldn't see herself but didn't need to. She felt her way to the back door and opened it.

There were no lights and no moon, but it was cloudy, and there was a faint glow from the city lights. Very faint out here in the suburbs.

She gently opened the back door and then the screen door. She slid sideways through the small Crack she'd provided and closed the screen door. She was outside and topless, visible to any infrared camera in the neighborhood. Chin high, she slipped along the back of the house and then the garage to the small enclosure where the trash container was located. Being there would expose her to the house next door, except for the darkness.

She noticed some bouncing and swaying as she was evidently walking faster than she thought. She tapped the trash can and smiled. As she was turning to head back, the backyard light of the neighbors turned on. Ollie, their German Shepherd, walked slowly through the yard, squatted, and relieved himself. He lifted his head and then headed straight toward Darla.

"Hi, Ollie," she whispered as she dropped to one knee. His tail was wagging, and he licked her cheek. She giggled and pushed his head away. The sound of a door opening caused her to back against the trash container.

"Ollie, come on in, buddy."

Ollie pulled away and headed home, Darla afraid he'd give away her location.

He didn't, and the light was quickly out.

Darla stood and began retracing her steps. Something different was happening, though, and she made a left turn and headed toward the back fence. She almost wished that Connor was there to see her. He'd have to wait for his view, whatever it might be.

She could feel her body tingling as she casually stood by the back fence ... topless. She had no illusions that this had prepared her for anything that might happen later, but she was pleased with herself, having done something she thought she wasn't capable of and enjoying it.

~~~

A very nervous group of four women gathered in an out-of-the-way corner of their favorite Cracker Barrel restaurant. Breakfast was ordered and nibbled on as they talked. Coffee was consumed liberally.

Finally, it was time to face the reason they were there. Darla decided she needed to get things started.

"I was trying to figure out how to do everything we need to do. Did everyone write out a challenge for the other three?"

Some murmured yeses, and a few cards waved in the air got them going.

"First, I thought we should decide which one of us does the special thing. That way, they won't be involved in the regular card draw." She waited for the others to agree, which they finally did. "I have four Scrabble tiles in this bag, three blanks, and one U. Whoever draws the U is the lucky one."

"Let's draw," Madison said, "and don't look till we've all drawn."

The three drew, and Darla took the tile that was left.

"Let's look," she said and sighed in relief when hers was blank.

Everyone was looking around. Everyone, that is, except Amber, who was shaking her head.

"Amber, you must have gotten the special tile."

She sighed. "Why did I agree to this," she said, chuckled, and shrugged her shoulders.

"No one's going to shoot you if you decide to back out."

"Back out? Those words have an ugly sound. I'm not going to back out."

"So, Darla, do the rest of us draw now?" Callie looked a touch apprehensive.

"I was thinking on the way here that it might be more fun if you didn't know what you were doing until it was your turn. What do the rest of you think?"

"So, whoever's going first draws what they're going to do, and the rest of us wait, nervous as hell until we get to draw." Callie again.

Same four tiles," Darla began, "and the one who gets the U goes first."

They drew again, and Callie squealed.

The others drew for position, and Darla would be second, with Madison taking third. Amber could only watch ... and wonder. So Callie was going first.

"It's not fair. I'm the most timid of all, and I have to go first?"

"Remember those two words we mentioned, back out?

"If Amber can hang in there, so can I." Callie sounded brave, but Darla thought she might be trembling.

Madison and Amber handed Darla their Callie card, and she shuffled them along with hers.

"Draw."

Callie eyed the cards, then drew one. She read it carefully, then looked at the other three.

"Read it so we can anticipate along with you."

"You are to go to the nearest swimming pool in your neighborhood topless, sneak in, and skinny-dip there for fifteen minutes minimum. The swimming should involve being on your back and your stomach, not just standing there in deep water. Then make your way home topless as well. Of course, this should take place in the daylight.."

"Do you know of a pool in your neighborhood," Darla asked.

"Yes, but it's in the next block, and I know the owners."

"Maybe you can just ask their permission, and they can sip cocktails while they watch your boobs floating around in the water. Of course, you'll still have to get to the pool -- topless."

"Guh," Callie groaned.

"So, the rest of us have to wait to find out what we do? And do we all get to watch each other?" Madison seemed anxious for answers.

"One has to video, so the other two might as well watch, depending on what the task is."

They finally agreed that everyone could watch.

And Callie was going first.

~~~

Callie had let Darla and the others know that she was anxious to get her challenge over and done and would be ready by Tuesday. She'd been reading on the internet about other ladies who'd been exposed in public and seen by others and what their feelings and reactions had been. Many said they were just embarrassed, while others found it kind of exciting and were amazed at the reactions they experienced.

She'd decided to wear shorts, sans underwear, and a pair of flip-flops, considerably less than she was used to wearing. She looked at herself in the mirror, wondering if anyone else would see the large and very pale breasts she was viewing. She'd decided that if they did, they did, and it wouldn't change her life. On second thought, she wondered if it might actually change things a little. Now, when Andy challenged her to do something topless, she might agree if he'd do it bottomless. She chuckled.

Her cell phone buzzed. It was Darla.

"I'm about ready," Callie said. "I'm going to wear a shirt to the edge of our property. I think that's legal," she added with a laugh.

"We're all ready, too. Madison had to work, but Amber is here. She'll be in the car, and I'll follow you with the camera."

Callie knew the car was for emergencies, but she wasn't expecting any of those.

"I'm on the way." She stuffed the phone into the pocket of her shorts, pulled on a thin T-shirt, and went downstairs. She could see Darla waiting in the backyard.

Callie closed her back door, leaving it unlocked, as she didn't want to take the time to hide a key outside. Darla was waiting, and they headed for the very back of the yard, where the utility easement was. There were no fences in the neighborhood, so she'd have an unimpeded path to the street she'd have to cross to get to the pool. She took a deep breath and slipped off the T-shirt.

Callie saw Darla smile.

Darla knew they were big, but seeing them bared had her shaking her head. So little droop and the pointed nipple were a gentle surprise.

"Stop shaking your head," Callie giggled. "They're not much bigger than yours.

"I guess we'll all know what the other's boobs look like," Callie said with a big smile.

"Madison is missing seeing those," Darla said, gesturing at Callie's chest.

"I'm embarrassed, and I haven't even started yet." She hung the shirt on a bush. "Here I go."

As Callie started down behind the houses, Darla ran ahead of her so she could video ... a front view. She wondered if they'd bounce as Callie walked.

"Make'um swing a little," she called to Callie, who was busy checking the houses for possible watchers. She knew Callie wasn't aware that she was periodically zooming in so that she was getting closeups of her boobs. The closeups would be a hit when the video was viewed.

Callie had chosen this mid-morning hour, hoping that rush hour traffic would be gone and most of the residents would be off to work. She was getting closer to the street she'd have to cross and wondered how that would work. She stopped behind a large tree while Darla ran across the street. She decided all was clear and started across, but just as she did, a car squealed around the corner. It stopped, and a head came out of the window.

"Hey, could you use a ride?" he shouted as Callie tried to run in the flip-flops. One slipped off, and she had to stop to retrieve it. "I wish that ass was as bare as those big tits of yours. I'd give both of them a ride."

She grabbed the flip-flop, ran the rest of the way successfully, and disappeared behind a bush. More traffic was coming along the street, and the voyeur had to move on.

Darla ducked behind the bush, too, giggling.

"Don't you laugh, that was terrible."

"He finally got the cell phone out the window, but I think all he got was your bare back. Your tits won't be on Facebook or Twitter, I'm sure."

"You're terrible, but I didn't even think about someone taking a photo. I should have worn a mask."

"I don't think that guy was trying to take a picture of your face, and the tough part is over now until you have to cross the street to get home."

"I think I'll just walk across and let them all gawk."

"I'll have to see that."

"You'll have a video so you can see it. Which reminds me, no showing the video to Connor, you know."

They made their way behind the houses until they were almost to the yard with the pool.

"You probably noticed that once you cross that street, it gets hilly," Callie said, looking down at the fenced pool.

"I hope the gate isn't locked."

"If it is, I'll climb the fence. I did that kind of stuff when I was young."

"You did it so you could skinny-dip?"

"No," she snorted. I did it just to go swimming. But up here, you can see the pool and can video just fine."

Callie walked down the slope into the yard with the pool, looking around as she did. When she got to the gate, it was locked. She slid a chair over by the fence, climbed up, and surprised herself by half-jumping, half-pushing herself over the fence. She wasn't too worried as she knew the Roths both worked, and she should be alone.

Quickly, she unfastened her shorts, tossed them aside, and went to the edge of the pool. As she was dipping her toe to check the temperature, she heard a noise.

"Callie, is that you?" a surprised voice asked.

Her first impulse was to cover herself, but that would ruin what she was trying to accomplish.

"Oh, hi, Mr. Roth." She giggled. "I'm doing a dare kind of thing, and I hope you don't mind if I use your pool. I thought you and Jane would be at work."

"We're both on vacation this week, and Jane has gone shopping." He laughed. "If she were here, I might get her to join you. I was just coming out to clean some leaves out of the pool." He unlocked the gate and stepped through but didn't get too close to Callie. "So, are you just going to swim around for your dare thing?"

"If you don't mind."

"Believe me, I don't mind," he answered, sitting down in a plastic chair.

Selfconsciously, Callie put a toe in the water. It was cold. If she had wondered about being seen, it was happening now. And not just seen, but watched... by a friend. Oh, well, she thought as she jumped off the edge into the very cold water, which nearly took her breath away. She popped to the surface and gasped in some air.

"Sorry, it's so cold, but the heater needs to be repaired, and I haven't seen to it yet."

Callie remembered that she was supposed to swim around and not just stand there, so she rolled onto her back and began kicking. Looking toward her feet, she decided that Vern Roth was getting quite a view as her nipples were hard as a rock and standing long and erect. She remembered when Andy had used ice to produce the same effect. Occasionally, her light brown muff was visible, but she was doing her best to keep her legs together as she kicked, only partially successful, she was sure.

Vern leaned forward in his chair. "This may sound silly, but can I get you something to drink or ..."

Callie stopped swimming and stood in much shallower water now ... actually just a few inches below her navel. She looked at Vern, who was certainly looking at her. His being there had been a total surprise, and her reaction to his question was a surprise as well. He'd seen everything there was to see, almost, and she was freezing.

"Hot coffee?"

It appeared that Vern was surprised as well.

"We have a Keurig, so I'll be back in two minutes." He jogged toward the house as Callie turned and waved in Darla's direction, who she knew was wondering what was going on.

She swam across the pool one more time, and Vern was back with the coffee and a towel.

Callie sat down in one of the other plastic chairs, and Vern handed her the cup of coffee.

"I should probably pour this over my head to warm me up."

"I can get you another if you want to do that."

She laughed. I'll just sip it."

There was a moment of silence, broken only by Callie's sipping of the very hot coffee.

"Is this a dream, Callie?"

A puzzled look from Callie, who'd momentarily forgotten that she was totally naked. The comment from Vern brought her back to reality.

"You and me, both, Vern."

"If I swear on everything that's holy never to show it to anyone, may I take a selfie?"

Her first impulse was to say no, but she didn't. Instead, she retrieved her phone.

There were two nearly full-length selfies taken. She'd add hers to the video, and she prayed Vern would be true to his word.

"Vern, thanks so much for being so kind and understanding."

"I do that for every beautiful and naked friend that stops by."

Callie couldn't keep from laughing as she dried herself with the very fluffy towel Vern had provided and then pulled on her shorts and fastened them.

"I'd give you a hug, but under the circumstances, maybe not."

More laughs, and Callie headed up the gentle slope toward Darla.

"What the hell was going on down there? When I saw him walk up, I thought you might run, but the next thing I know, you're sitting there in your birthday suit and drinking coffee or something."

"Well, once he'd seen me, I knew that picture would be fixed in his mind for the rest of his life, so what's the use of running away? I'd agreed to do this thing, so I had to do it, right?"

"I guess so. Let me see the selfie."

Callie dug in her shorts pocket, retrieved her phone, brought up the picture, and handed it to Darla.

"Water must have been a little cold, huh?"

Callie laughed. "Oh my gosh, yes. That and having him standing there watching me. They're certainly standing at attention, aren't they?"

"You ready to head back?"

"Yep. And after I cross the street, I'll take off my shorts, and you can video my butt trotting along."

"You're really into this, aren't you? I mean, who knows what you'll want to do next."

"I'll have to wait till we pass out the videos so Andy will know what's going on."

The street was crossed successfully, and Callie's cute butt was videoed as she walked and jogged to her house.

~~~

Once back at her house, Darla couldn't keep from downloading the video to her computer and then watching it. She was amazed at how calmly Callie had handled the unexpected appearance of the man at the swimming pool and wondered if she'd be able to do as well should the same happen to her.

She texted the other three, asking when they wanted to get together to allow her to draw her assignment. Responses came quickly -- how about this evening?

All agreed to meet in the snack bar of a local supermarket and do some shopping as well. Despite her singular experience of the other night, she knew that meeting people, perhaps men, would be drastically different than anything she had ever experienced previously. And she wasn't sure how she'd handle meeting strange men while naked. That would depend on how her challenge was written.

Callie received lots of attention and questions, but she wouldn't say much other than she had done hers and the others were next. She did admit that it wasn't at all what she had expected and hinted that Andy might be surprised at what she'd be willing to do in the future. That brought some wide-eyed looks.

But they were there to watch Darla choose her card and to hear what she'd have to do. She had the envelope that she had sealed at their last meeting, and she handed it to Madison, who tore it open and removed the three upside-down cards. A quick shuffle, and she extended them toward Darla.

Which one? She was certain that each one held a very different task. She glanced at Madison, then Callie, and finally, Amber. All were smiling, particularly Callie, of course. Top, middle, or bottom? She chose the bottom.

"Read it out loud," Callie insisted, to which Darla stuck out her tongue. She looked at the card and began to read.

"Tentative arrangements have been made with Dr. Brandy Longshore for you to pose for one of her photography classes. She was informed that the lady would be beautiful and shapely and would be available for any type of posing." Darla's mouth dropped open.

"Dr. Longshore doesn't do porn," Callie inserted with a laugh. "She teaches photography at the university, and I'll give you the contact information."