The Ladies Pull It Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,433 Followers

One of the guys grabbed the boat, and she just stepped out and waded the few steps to the shore, smiling at Darla, whose camera was still at work.

"Hey, we could tell that you knew what you were doing in that shell," one said.

"Yeah, ten years make a big difference, though," she answered.

"Ten years. That would have made you only about eleven or twelve when you rowed before."

"She laughed. "My husband tries that line that once in a while, too." She held up her hand with the wedding ring.

"Your husband lets you do this kind of stuff."

There was a lot she could say to answer that question, but she just shook her head and indicated for the crowd to part so she could get to her car. If they only knew, and if she'd only known. Being seen naked by others wasn't bad at all. She'd remembered the way Owen had looked at her when they were dating and saw many of those same looks from the twelve. She knew she was good-looking and had a body that made most women jealous. She wondered how she'd feel if that wasn't so.

"Selfies," someone yelled.

"Who has a phone?" another asked. Lots of befuddled looks as they realized that their phones were back in the locker room.

"Are you okay with selfies?" Darla asked Madison. She received a smile and a nod.

"One at a time, step in beside her. I'll take a photo of all of you. Give me an email, and I'll send them to one of you."

That quickly happened, and Darla recorded the email address on the "notes" app on her phone.

As she started toward her car, Madison thought about Owen and all the women he saw and the parts of them he viewed. Maybe it was appropriate that his wife would be seen by others. She decided she was getting a little weird and would just wait for him to see the video and watch his reaction.

Madison climbed into her car and watched the group of rowers disperse. She was thankful that the many talks she'd had with herself seemed to have worked. She'd also gone online and checked out some softcore porn, just pretty women posing nude. They seemed to be enjoying it. In the back of her mind, she knew that was silly, but it seemed to help her through her adventure.

Her drive home would be almost totally on small side streets, so she allowed her clothing to remain in the back seat and drove home naked.

At her home, following what was becoming a tradition, Darla viewed the video she had taken. She was surprised at how much Madison seemed to be looking forward to being seen naked. She had joined in the laughter when she was being splashed, and the shells were tangled together.

They were turning into matching peas in a pod.

One more to go.

~~~

The meeting for Amber to choose her task was hurriedly held in the parking lot of a Kroger store. Darla shuffled, and Amber, trembling, drew. She hadn't seen any of the others go through their task, so her knowledge of what had happened and how they had fared was totally secondhand. She knew hers would be more difficult than the others, probably that she was guaranteed to be seen naked by others, probably up close and personal. She had a mask that she'd wear, which would hopefully hide her identity if that was important.

She delicately drew the card and took a deep breath.

"I'm probably going to hate one of you after I read this." She looked from face to face, smiling.

"I double it," Madison said. "We just hope you have as much fun with yours as all of us had with ours."

"Fun? I didn't see any of that, so how do I know I can trust you guys?" She laughed, still clutching the card tightly.

"I'd do mine over in a minute," Darla assured her. "It was ... something else," she added, a satisfied smile on her face.

"If I don't read it, I don't have to do it, right?"

"But if you didn't do it, you'd never be able to face the three of us again," Callie threw in. "I'd do mine over against, too, and maybe even more."

Amber clutched the card tightly, then turned it over and began to read.

"You are to have a very special experience. If you go to the internet and check some NIP - Activity videos, you'll see what's in store for you." She paused. "NIP?"

"Nude In Public," Darla said, filling her in.

"Oh, lord, how public."

"Walking through the streets, talking to people, having people take selfies with you. Just stuff like that."

Amber closed her eyes.

"I'd bet ten bucks that you've already bought a mask without even knowing what you'd be doing," Madison said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I have a mask, for sure. "I may see if I can find a full-body mask."

That brought a round of laughter from all of them.

"So, is that all the information I get? There's nothing else written on the card."

"We'll have a route for you on your day and things to do, as well. I suggest we do it on Saturday morning so all of us can be there."

"So, all of you are going to be there to make fun of me and compare me to what you did?"

"That's it, exactly," Darla teased.

"Let me ask a question. How old are you guys?" Amber thought she knew but was curious.

"I'm probably the oldest at thirty-two," Madison answered.

"Not much older. I'm thirty-one," Darla said.

"You guys are old," Callie said, dragging out the old. "I'm only twenty-nine."

"See, that's what I figured. You guys are all experienced, and I'm only twenty-three."

"Well, at twenty-three, you'll be as experienced as us old ladies are. Maybe even more so."

Somehow, that last remark didn't make Amber feel any better.

"We'll give you more details on Saturday when you're ready to start. No sense worrying about them for another couple of days. Plus, here's they good part: you won't have to worry about how to dress."

"Thank goodness for that," she said with a dry laugh. "You guys are a regular comedy team."

"I lied a little," Darla said. "You might want to wear a dress that's easy to put on and take off."

Amber hurried home, anxious to boot up her computer and check out NIP videos. She did just that, watching very pretty and very naked women strolling along main streets, side streets, through parks, along hiking paths, and through groups of people, stopping to talk with many of them. Knowing that the other three had done something similar was helping her cope. But Saturday would be different.

~~~

On Saturday morning, they all met at a small parking lot near the downtown area. Amber laughed almost giddily at everything that seemed the slightest bit funny, letting the others know how nervous she was. She had on a blue flowered dress that buttoned down the front, her moderately long red hair flowing down just below the top of her shoulders. In the gentle morning breeze, it rustled gently, often billowing softly across her face.

Darla felt a bit guilty as she watched Amber prepare for her task. It was her card that had been picked, and she had changed it after watching some of the NIP videos in preparation for her turn. Still, it would be interesting for sure, and she had no intention of apologizing for what she'd done.

She described to Amber the route she was to take, and she and the other two would always be close by to help. What Amber did as she moved along was up to her -- she could simply walk along, or she could interact with the watchers as she went.

"So, you're not going to tell me how much talking or how many selfies I have to put up with?" she asked Darla.

"Nope, you're on your own with that."

"I don't know. I think this is going to be hard for me. During college, some of my roommates wanted to go streaking or skinny-dipping or flashing, heaven forbid, and just the thought of that terrified me. Then I got married, and Mike picked up where the roommates had left off. What caused me to be here today, I'm not sure I'll ever understand. I just keep telling myself that you three felt just like I do, but you did it. I'm going to grit my teeth and do it."

"We'll still love you if you back out, you know," Callie assured her.

"I might not love me if I did, though, so I'm doing it. Let's get started."

Darla was ready with the camera as Amber began unbuttoning the dress. When all the buttons were undone, she quickly flashed the camera. Then again, and two more times, a big smile on her face.

"I'm having fun so far," she said, taking the dress completely off and stashing it in her car.

"You're not completely naked," Madison assured her. "You have on sandals."

"They don't even cover my toes," she laughed.

"You're matching your namesake there, Amber Heard. She's been naked a few times."

"I know, but she's a lot older than I am; she's five-seven, and I'm only five-four, and Mike and I don't have Johnny Depp's millions."

"Details," Callie answered.

She and Madison headed up the street so they could see Amber, with there appearing to be a small crowd around her. Darla went ahead with the camera, hoping that people would see it and realize what was happening rather than thinking it was simply a naked woman walking along.

Amber had gone perhaps half a block when she came upon her first watcher, a man, of course. Darla was walking backward along the sidewalk, and he bumped into her as his attention was on his phone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry," he exclaimed, then looked a little further ahead. "Whoa, I certainly don't want to spoil that picture." Then, to Amber, he said, "Do you walk along here like that every Saturday morning because, if you do, I'm going to change my schedule.

Amber smiled, relieved at the casual and humorous manner of a rather handsome, probably late forties guy.

"One time only," she said. "Just matching a dare that my friends have already completed."

"Holy shit, you did this too, and I missed it," he said, staring at Darla.

"Mine was different, and unless you're a college art student, yes, you missed it." She chuckled.

"Damn, I'm a little old for college, and I'm sorry I missed it." He turned back to Amber. "I'm going to keep walking, and I'll check out your butt when I get past you."

He did just that, and Amber was careful to keep her legs together as she walked. No sense putting on too much of a show, she decided. Surprisingly for her, she wondered what his opinion of her butt was but wasn't about to turn and ask. A quick nip of her lower lip and she changed her mind.

"Well, what do you think," she called after him.

"Never seen many much better," he answered, waving at her.

"Yesterday's me can't believe I just did that," she said to Darla, who laughed.

They were at the corner now, and Amber turned, noticing more people coming toward her, most of them female for some unknown reason. The first was a very tall and very, very slender thirty-something.

"Getting a little sun?" she said, smiling at both Amber and Darla. She eyed Amber. "If I had a pair like that, I might bare them in public, too. Are you having fun?"

Now, there was a question. She'd never thought about it being fun. So far, it hadn't been bad. In fact, the thought of that first guy checking out her bare ass was a little exciting.

"Don't let me hold you up," Ms. Slender said and crossed the street.

Darla had planned the route carefully, and they were at the park. She hadn't planned on the four guys playing football near the bench where Amber would be sitting. She was unobserved for all of three or four seconds, the aura of her nakedness seemingly a testosterone magnet.

"Hey, baby, want to play some football -- two-hand touch?" the biggest of the guys yelled.

Darla was able to zoom the camera and pick up the guy's wedding ring. Off to the side, Madison asked Callie, "Do you suppose our four guys are watching naked female golfer's boobs swinging along with their golf clubs?"

Callie laughed. "I hope nudity is banned at the club. Otherwise, those four would be watching."

Meanwhile: "if I joined you guys, the sides would be uneven," she answered with a giggle.

"Darn. I guess we'll have to join you, then." They quickly did, gathering around her, two of them joining her on the bench.

Close up and personal, Amber thought, a little closer than she had planned. She wished she hadn't trimmed her curly red muff quite as much as she had, not expecting observing eyes to be two feet away.

"How long are you planning to sit here?" one of them asked, glancing over at Darla.

"Not too much longer," Amber replied, feeling almost scrunched in by the two men sitting on either side of her, even though neither was touching her.

"Can we get a selfie with you?" another asked. "You have a mask, so no one knows who you are.

She stood and was surrounded by the four guys whose hands were on her shoulders, her arms, and her waist. Four cell phones had almost magically appeared, and Darla was taking a pair of pictures with each.

"Hey, photographer, you're not so bad yourself. You should join your friend."

Darla chuckled, not wanting to repeat what she'd said before.

"Just taking video," she said.

Since Amber was standing, she waved goodbye to the football players and continued along her way. She noticed one of the guys following along and turned to face him.

"Those are beautiful tits, but that ass is the cutest I've ever seen. Keep walking. I love to watch those pink cheeks jiggle."

Amber turned, walked two steps, then stopped and flexed her glutes three times. She heard a groan from behind her. Darla, who was also behind her, got it all on her video.

"Mike will love that," she said to Amber as she passed her.

"He's familiar with it," Amber giggled and continued walking.

She was wondering about her feelings, having listened to brief reports from the other three, who'd all told her it wasn't as bad as they'd first expected. Once she'd come to terms with the fact that she was naked, she was more interested in the watcher's reactions than her own. Plus, it was like being some sort of a famous celebrity as everyone was looking at her as she walked by. She knew that was a poor comparison, but that didn't change how she felt.

She purposely turned to walk past a group of middle-aged women, all with a cup of ice cream.

"Honey, does your mother know you're out here and have lost your diaper?"

Amber had to laugh at that comment, not at all what she'd expected.

"Some sort of a truth or dare thing, I bet, since the other one is filming you."

"They don't film anymore, Amy. It's video."

"I skinny-dipped when I was in college," another of them said.

"Enjoy your ice cream," Amber said, moving away from the group.

Out of the park and back on the street, there was a smiling young couple heading toward her.

"Wow," the man said. "What do you think, hon."

"She looks delicious, Arnie."

Amber had been called delicious before but never by a woman.

"Not a big lady, but nearly perfect breasts, you think?"

"I love those pale nipples that redheads have. They're so fascinating ... and suckable."

Amber was certain her mouth was hanging open, not sure how to respond to what she was hearing.

"Nice little trimmed muff there, too. I bet it's hiding some goodies that you might like, hon."

"I'm sure," the very attractive lady responded, liking her lips.

"Pretty lady, my wife and I get lonely in the evenings, and we like to have company, and I can guarantee you that the company has a very satisfying time."

"So, what do you think?" the lady asked, a huge anticipatory smile on her face.

Just in time, as far as Amber was concerned, Callie and Madison appeared. But before they could say anything, the man spoke.

"Whoa, holy shit. The same offer goes for either of your friends. "

"Or maybe all three of you could come at once," the lady said excitedly.

Madison put her hand on Amber's shoulder. "Do you think Mike would go for that?"

"I don't think so," she answered shakily.

"So, Anna, I bet this Mike is a good-looking guy. Could you handle that, too?"

Callie burst out laughing. "I hope Darla's video has picked up all the audio here. I'm sure Mike will love hearing Arnie and Anna proposition his wife.

"Wait. You mean you've been recording this?"

"Still are, Arnie," Madison said, gesturing toward Darla.

"Let's go, Anna. There's nothing doing here. You'd think a woman walking around naked might be looking for a little action." He was shaking his head as they walked away.

"So, Amber, have you done a three-way before?" Madison teased.

"A two-way is all I can handle," Amber replied, "and I think I'm trembling."

"I think you've had enough, Amber. Let's get back to the parking lot."

The four ladies hurried along, drawing only a few amazed glances and occasional smiles from passers-by.

The flowered blue dress was quickly buttoned, and Amber breathed a sigh of relief. "That was unexpected," she said.

"Do you think they were serious?" Callie asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure they were. In fact, it was so real that on the walk back, my mind was picturing them having a threesome."

"With you?"

"No, not me. I'm not even sure what you do in a threesome. Stuff doesn't match up right," she said, giggling. "I guess it must work, though."

There was lots of laughter on the ride home, each of the ladies bringing up things from their time being nude. Despite their original expectations of only topless adventures, all had been totally naked.

"We're all finished except for deciding what to do with the videos." Darla had the first three loaded on her computer, and Amber's would soon join them.

"We could each get our own video and share it with our husband, but since we let strangers see us, who's game to let the other three husbands see us too."

"So Connor, Owen, and Mike would see my everything," Callie questioned with a giggle.

"Is that too weird for anyone?"

A moment's thought from the four.

Darla answered. "I'll splice them together, and we'll meet next Saturday night at our place.

~~~

"Who's up? Connor asked, a big smile on his face.

"What a surprise that you asked because you are after that eagle."

"First one of my life. I should be up all day for that."

"It was a great shot, Connor. You must have done something right."

"Speaking of doing something right, what's up with all of us going to your house this evening, Connor?"

"No idea. Darla just said we were all getting together, and the guys were in for a big surprise."

"The same thing Madison told me," Owen added.

A pair of "yeps" confirmed that all had received the same message.

"Any ideas?" Mike looked puzzled.

"Maybe a new recipe or something?"

"Do you have any projects that need finishing, Connor? Anything like that?"

"Not unless Darla bought something I don't know about."

"Let's play golf, and we'll figure it out this evening.

Five-thirty-five arrived, the Gilliam's driveway full of cars, the family room full of people, and the kitchen filled with wonderful aromas. There was still no hint of what the evening had in store that would surprise the men.

Dinner, absent of new recipes, was nevertheless delicious, each of the ladies preparing a dish. There was lots of chatter and laughter, and when Madison's cherry pie was devoured, they went to the family room, expectant looks on the four men's faces.

"Well, guys, what's about to happen is the result of things you guys have said over the last year. We just decided to do something about it."

"What did we say?" Conner looked at the other men and saw shrugs.

"You'll know in a few minutes," Darla answered. "Are we ready, ladies?"

"Yeah, I want to watch their faces," Callie said, laughing.

Darla left the room and returned with her laptop, attaching it to cables she had set up earlier. She booted up, turned on the flat-screen TV, smiled, and punched a couple of keys on the computer. The TV screen lit up, and four male mouths dropped open.

"Callie, that looks like ..." Andy Close said, stopping in mid-sentence. "That is you. What the hell?"

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,433 Followers