The Ladies Pull It Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I'll be posing ... " She paused, realizing that a class meant lots of people, and not just females, probably.

"I can get time off anytime," Madison said excitedly, "so I can take the video."

After a lot of laughing and teasing Darla, the group broke up to do their grocery shopping.

"So, are you ready for this, guys seeing your tittles and who knows what else?" Madison whispered to Darla.

This would be a little more than running into a friend at a swimming pool.

-----

Connor was off to work, and Darla was ready. At least as ready as she could be just thinking about it. She was sure that experiencing it could be very different. Dr. Longshore had given her the basic time and place but no details about what would be involved with the posing. That made her a little nervous despite her constant assurances to herself that it wouldn't be porn. She suspected that it would probably be total nudity, but if Callie, of all people, could do it, so could she.

She and Madison found the building and then Dr. Longshore's office. She knocked.

"Yes, come in."

Brandy Longshore was coming around her desk to greet Darla.

"You must be Darla and ..."

"Present and accounted for," she answered with a smile. "And this is my good friend Madison Lyons. She's come along to video everything that happens.

The Dr. laughed. "Callie was certainly correct when she said you'd be beautiful and well put together; both of you can pose if you'd like to.."

"Thank you," they echoed.

"I'll just do the video," Madison said, knowing her task was still ahead of her.

"Callie is very kind," Darla continued. But I am curious about what I'll be doing today."

"Callie said whoever showed up would be good for doing just about anything. I hope that's true for you," she added.

Madison was shaking her head ... and chuckling.

Callie would say that, Darla thought. It wouldn't be porn, so she guessed it should be okay.

"Pretty much so, I guess. Did she tell you about our little game-challenge thing?"

"Sure did, and it sounds like fun," Brandy said with a giggle. "Anyway, this is a photography class of twelve graduate students. I've planned all of these sessions ahead of time, and this one just happens to be up today. It'll be continuous action, and we'll be going to the old gymnasium and the shower room there. You'll be taking a shower or showers as we'll have several shower heads running."

"Wow, that's not at all what I expected."

"It's the first time I've tried it, so we'll see how it goes. The students will probably make requests that you do this or that, and you're free to refuse if it makes you too uncomfortable."

"Thanks, but hopefully, I won't have to do that." Darla wondered what might be requested and what she might be willing to do. She'd have to see.

"We have a few minutes, so I'll take you two to the gym, and you can get ready. The rest of the class, which, by the way, is eight guys and four girls, will be there a little later."

The old gym was ... an old gym, for sure. But Darla decided it would be a good backdrop for photos. She was in the locker room and debated but decided to go ahead and strip and be ready when theh students arrived.

"Wow, quite a place," Madison said. She walked to the door and looked into the shower room. "Eight shower heads in there. You can get good and wet, for sure." She chuckled again.

"You're up next, you know, so we'll be chuckling at you before long."

Darla undressed, stacking her clothing carefully on the bench. There was an old mirror on the wall, and she looked at her image. She was in an old gym, naked and ready to be viewed by a dozen college students, most of them male. She wondered what Connor would think and realized she'd know one of these days ... when he watched the video Madison would be taking -- had already begun taking -- she noted as she glanced at her.

She could hear voices now -- reality was approaching. She stood just inside the door and waited; Madison already in the shower room and beginning to video. She heard Dr. Longshore giving final instructions to the class. At last, it was her turn.

"We're delighted to have a special guest with us today. We needed a model, and the very attractive lady you'll be shooting today and her friends are involved in a series of, well, dare games, and we're the beneficiaries of that. Darla, come out and meet the class."

Darla stepped through the door to applause and big smiles from the male students. She moved to the first shower and turned it on, stepping away from the rush of cold water. She went to the next and then the third, following the same process. Finally, she had them adjusted to a comfortable temperature, the students moving around photographing her. She'd noticed that they all appeared to have expensive cameras and knew that, more than likely,they'd be taking some strategic closeups. She sort of wished she wasn't shaved, as that part of her was clearly visible. And if she chose to, she could make it even more visible. If she chose to? What was she thinking already?

"Ma'am, ma'am," one of the students called.

Darla, holding a bar of soap, stepped out of the water. "Yes?"

"I don't know about the others," the young lady began, "but goosebumps make for fascinating photos. I hate to make you uncomfortable, but could you stand under cold water for a moment, and we could take a few photos?"

Darla hated cold water and remembered a summer camp where the water heater was broken, and there were only cold showers available. She took one and only one. But she was here to do what they asked, so she moved to one of the unused showers, stepped under the head, and turned it on.

Her body jolted as the cold water struck her, and she gasped. It was almost painful as the ice-like spray cascaded over her. She could see that it was having the desired effect, or actually effects, and she had empathy for Callie. Although her nipples could never match Callie's, they were stiff and hard, surrounded by a shriveled areola, and her entire body was covered in delightful pink bumps. She stepped out of the water as the students drew closer to get closeup pictures.

But it was Darla's chance, and she swung her arm around, gathering a handful of cold water, which she flung on the students, drawing squeals and grunts and then laughter. The cold water was turned off, and Darla was more than happy to get back to the deliciously hot water. She hoped Brancy didn't mind her interacting with the students.

Brandy had said that her idea for the photos was for them to be artistic and a bit sexy without stepping over that line. She'd conveyed that to the students, as well, and hoped they abided by her wishes.

Darla's hair was wet, and she allowed it to drop over her face, brushing it out of the way and lifting her arms to do it, which also lifted her breasts. She lathered herself with the bar of soap, taking special care with her breasts and her butt. Under the cold shower, her nipples had been at full attention. Once back in the hot water, they had relaxed to fully at ease. But as she washed and rubbed them, they were coming to life again. She knew that it was the washing accompanied by the acting sexy that was in her mind that had that happening.

Then the bar of soap slipped out of her hand and hit the floor, sliding against the back wall. Stoop or bend, she asked herself. Before she had thought it through, she bent from the waist, fumbled for a moment, picking it up, and then straightened. She bit her lower lip. That was more than a little sexy as she knew her bare and very puffy labia had been fully exposed. She hoped that Brandy wasn't too upset. But Brandy hadn't said anything.

Darla had been concentrating on her breasts and butt and realized she had been avoiding that other private spot. When her hand ventured there briefly, her whole body tingled, and she sucked in a breath. She quickly moved her hand and turned her back to the students. Where had the Darla who wouldn't venture out topless in the dark of night gone? Standing in this shower, naked and at least minimally sexually aroused, this was a very different Darla, and she wondered what effect it might have on the rest of her life ... and on Connor.

There were three requests for Darla to hold a particular position for a short period of time so the shots could be composed; nothing particularly exciting, although all of the requests were from the girls. She'd seen some of the guys whispering to the girls, apparently timid about asking Darla to hold a particular pose.

"Okay, class, I think that's enough for today. What do we have to say to Mrs. Gilliam?"

"Thank you so much," was repeated many times.

"That was amazing," came from one of the females.

Both Madison and Dr. Longshore joined Darla after she had turned off all of the showers. Darla gave Brandy a questioning look.

Brandy chuckled. "Thanks so much. That had to be difficult, and I usually try to get someone, well, a little older, to do it rather than a nineteen-year-old college girl."

Darla laughed. "I am a little older, for sure," she said, "and I hope I didn't step outside of your boundaries."

"No worries. All of the students are adults, and I'm sure they all got some very interesting photos. I didn't see anything there that was overtly over the top, so I think we're fine.

Darla thought that was a very diplomatic way to put it. Brandy was off to take care of her students, and Darla was drying off with the towels provided in the locker room. She hadn't even thought about the possibility of others coming in to use the gym and had just assumed that wouldn't happen.

"I'm not sure I could have done that, Darla, at least the way you did it," Madison added with a smile. "When you dropped that soap, thirteen cameras zoomed into closeup mode."

"Wait, thirteen?"

"Yeah, while you fumbled, I got some NSFW video."

"I hope Connor enjoys it."

"If Connor doesn't, I know eight guys who did. Even though they were taking photos, there were lots of videos, too. And you know what they'll be using them for." She laughed loudly.

"Don't say that," Darla said, burying her face in the towel. When she lowered the towel, she was laughing too. Something similar had happened to her as an eighteen-year-old high school senior when a boy asked her for a date, mentioning in an offhand manner that he sometimes masturbated to her photo. He hadn't gotten the date.

"You're next, you know," she said to Madison, who seemed to cringe at her words.

"I was taking the video and trying to picture that being me, naked and showering in front of a dozen college students, mostly males. And you almost looked like you were enjoying it." She wiggled her eyebrows as she said that.

"I can't explain it, but I did. It's a side of me that I didn't know existed."

"Oh my gosh, really?" She paused for a moment. "I'd like to do mine as quickly as possible, using what happened today as inspiration. Hopefully, what I have to do, I can do totally naked."

"Whoa. Sounds like you're into it."

"Yep."

Madison had used Darla's camera, so Darla went home with the video, anxious to watch it. Connor would be late, so she had plenty of time. Once home, she sent the video to her computer and began watching. It was her, but a different her, for sure. She hadn't realized how much she'd sort of highlighted her breasts, but it was very apparent in the video. Also something she had thought about was also very visible in the video. Her cleft showed clearly since she was cleanly shaved. Madison also often showed the expressions on the guy's faces, particularly when they talked to each other.

Madison had done a good job of zooming in when Darla had bent over to recover the bar of soap. She hadn't realized she'd spread her legs when she'd done that, but the video revealed that she had. It was a view of herself that she'd never seen. And it showed a part of her she wasn't used to seeing, but it was something Connor often mentioned.

She went upstairs to their bedroom and dug through the bottom drawer of her dresser, finally pulling out the chord with the attached Eroscilator she hadn't used for some time. It was used very quickly and effectively and wouldn't spoil her time with Conner when they went to bed.

~~~

The four were able to get together for Madison's drawing on Thursday, which would only take a few minutes. Of course, there were questions about Darla's session, causing pink cheeks as she recalled the time in the shower room, which Madison had carefully described to a pair of wide-eyed listeners.

"At least mine was with just one guy seeing me," Callie said.

"Don't forget the guy in the car," Darla reminded her.

"He didn't see much," Callie said with a shrug.

Darla held up the envelope and then removed the three cards. She mixed them a little and held them in front of Madison, who eyed them warily. She chose the middle card and read it silently.

"Doesn't sound too bad," she said, sounding almost disappointed.

"Let's hear."

"I know you were an athlete in college and participated in crew. I have arranged for a singles shell to be available on Monday afternoon, and you are to row a mile down the river while naked. At the end of the trip down, you are to return to the starting point. You must undress in your car and make your way to the river bank and the shell while naked. On your return, you must return to the car to dress."

"Should be fun," Callie said. "Doing something you enjoy, only doing it naked." She giggled.

"Listen, I sneaked away from work, and I need to get back, so I'll see someone on Monday afternoon." She hurried away.

"It's mine," Amber said, and there's more to it than she knows about."

"Oh, shit."

"Yeah. I'm a little younger than the rest of you," Amber said, "and I still know a couple of guys who row at the university. That's where I've arranged to borrow the shell. But I told my friends about what was going to happen, and they will have a four and an eight ready to practice right after Madison leaves. She'll have plenty of watchers both down and back, I'm sure."

"I can do the camera work, so just let me know the details."

"I did set it up so you can get there early and video her getting in the shell, and then you'll jump in the eight and use the cox's seat. You'll be right in the middle of the action."

At ten o'clock on Monday morning, Madison drove into the parking lot where she had been directed to park closest to where she'd find her single shell. She decided to park in the far corner, which was nearly deserted, where she'd undress and make her way to the path along the river. She could see the shell sitting on the shore, attended by a man obviously protecting it from theft. If she'd wondered before if she'd be seen up close, she had her answer.

Darla eyed Madison's parked car, camera at the ready as she waited for her to head toward the river, naked. She'd seen the male figure standing by the shell and had to smile. Amber had done a good job and Madison was certainly going to be seen, and quickly. She wasn't sure what else Amber may have planned but was anxious to find out.

The car door opened, and Madison stepped out into the parking lot. As Darla walked toward Madison, she was surprised at what she saw. Madison was tall and tanned -- Darla knew that. But she didn't know that the skin covered by her bikini was creamy and nearly white. It was almost as though she were wearing a white bikini. She followed Madison as she hurried across the grassy area toward the path beside the river, getting excellent video of her striped butt cheeks.

"Oh, there you are," Madison said. She tipped her head toward the river. "Looks like someone, probably Amber, made sure that I'd be seen." She giggled. "So, how are you going to keep doing the video?"

"Don't worry," Darla said, chuckling as she thought about what had been arranged.

"H-o-l-y s-h-i-t," the young guy said when he turned to see Madison just a few feet from him. "They said a woman would be taking the shell out, but they didn't mention that she'd be gorgeous and naked."

"Obviously, we have a dare thing going, and my friend is shooting video. I'm going to do some rowing and ..."

He lifted his camera. "A photo?" he asked.

"I don't want my face around, well, anywhere."

"Turn your face way to the side and hide it with your hand." He laughed. "Your face is beautiful, but there are other things to fill the picture, too."

Madison smiled and hid her face, and the picture was taken.

"Want me to help you climb in?

She was immediately wary that his help might be a bit too handsy. "Just steady the shell, and I'll be fine." But as she climbed in, she knew he was getting some excellent views of her, but there was no way to avoid it.

"Do you need any adjustments," he asked, peering into the shell.

Madison was checking, knowing that most adjustments would take time, tools, and expertise that neither of them possessed. Plus, she had begun to enjoy the effect she was having on this young guy, sure he was disappointed that he couldn't climb into the shell to make a few adjustments. He was still checking her out from close range, and she was glad her trimmed, light brown muff was hiding what he seemed to be attempting to check out.

"Maybe you could give me a little shove," she suggested, which he did, reluctantly, she thought. As she drifted away from the river bank, she checked the oars, the seat, and the foot stretchers. They weren't perfect, but they'd do for her one mile up and back trip.

The river ran between the university and a major highway, and if she stayed to the middle, she'd be glimpsed but not carefully observed. After watching Darla showering in front of a dozen people and hearing her reaction, she wondered what hers would be if the same happened to her. She sighed, as it was not likely to take place. She made a long pull on the oars, which brought back memories.

Meanwhile, the boat guard had just finished making a phone call and turned to Darla. "They'll be here in thirty seconds and will catch her in a flash. Take your shoes off so you can wade out."

Darla thought that maybe she should take off more than her shoes but resisted the impulse. Almost before she could toss her shoes aside, the other two shells were there -- a four and an eight-plus, she being the plus. She splashed out and climbed into the coxswain's seat. They were off quickly, chasing Madison, who, facing backward, could see them coming.

"We were hoping you might be naked, too," one of the guys yelled.

"It was my turn a few days ago," she replied. She could do it again today, but there would be no one to video her. She blinked, pushing aside these new thoughts that were now intruding into her tranquil existence.

When they pulled alongside, the splashing began, and they wedged ahead, blocking Madison's progress. She was totally drenched, hair strung over her face, but she was laughing, laughing so hard that her boobs were jiggling, which Darla, also partially drenched, was catching with her camera. Madison had stopped attempting to row and was just sitting there being observed.

"Okay, guys," she finally said. "I need to get this done, and I'm sure you aren't going to go away, so just stay beside me, and you can look all you please. And we don't need to tip one of these things over and break it."

She also knew that if she went in the water, there'd be twelve guys and twenty-four hands helping to rescue her, and Owen might not be too happy seeing that on video.

Darla was happy to hear those words as well since she knew these shells were not known for stability, and she didn't need to be going into the water with her camera.

For the finish of the first mile and the first half-mile of the return trip, that's what happened. Then there was murmuring in the eight-plus, and they waved to the four, and they both took off, leaving a now somewhat struggling Madison behind. When she was back to the starting point, she could see what they were up to. All twelve of the guys were gathered where she'd have to come in and were waiting for her, cell phones at the ready.