The Lady and Her Knights Pt. 01

Story Info
A Lady makes an offering to a Knight which he can’t refuse.
3.5k words
4.5
4.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three knights travelled through the Kingdom of Lucia--they were known as Sir Elliot, Sir Godfrey, and Sir Alwyn. For months they had been searching for the Lady Isolde, who ran away the day before her wedding. She was arranged to be married to the Prince of Lucia and her disappearance shocked the kingdom. Many knights were deployed to search for her, to no avail.

The Prince was desired by many women but chose Lady Isolde the moment they met. She avoided all his advances and courtship but it did her no good, her future was decided for her. Her parents forced her hand, ignoring her pleas to be freed from the arrangement. Isolde was free-spirited, and independent, and knew the Prince intended to try to tame and domesticate her.

The three knights were sent north to look for her and as winter grew colder, they grew slower in their search. They spent longer in each village, spending nights drinking in taverns and staying warm in brothels. They would spend days questioning locals and handing out sketches of Lady Isolde's portrait. Everyone in the kingdom knew of her escape but wouldn't be able to recognize her if they had seen her.

One night in a small village, Sir Elliot lay in a bed of straw in a barn, holding the portrait to the light of a lantern and gazing at the depiction of Lady Isolde.

'I always thought she would marry a knight,' said Sir Alwyn, from another haystack across the barn.

'And it would've been Elliot, she had a sweet spot for him back in those squire days,' teased Sir Godfrey from the doorway.

'I'm going to the brothel to show the women the portrait,' Sir Elliot told them.

'Sure you are,' Sir Alwyn amused. Sir Elliot stood from his place to begin tacking his horse.

When Sir Elliot reached the brothel he was greeted by two women before he had even dismounted his horse. They cooed around the stallion, stroking the horse's dark coat and mane as they shot lustful eyes at Sir Elliot. He was the first knight to visit them in some time.

'Good evening, ladies,' he swung out of the saddle and landed firmly on the ground. One girl took the reins and tied the horse, while the other slipped under Elliot's arms, coaxing him to the door. Once inside the brothel, they lowered him down into a sofa.

'I have some business to address first, with you,' Sir Elliot managed to say as the girls crawled onto him.

They looked at each other and giggled, thinking it was role-play. 'Of course, Sir, tell us how we can help you,' one purred, straddling his leg and beginning to kiss his neck.

Sir Elliot reached into his satchel and pulled out the portrait, 'I'm looking for her.'

The girls stopped, unwillingly, as he held the paper out in front of them. They examined the sketch and grew confused.

'We are the only ones available right now, Sir,' one took the paper away as they continued their movements around him. 'We will please you.'

'No, no, you misunderstand,' Sir Elliot insisted but was ignored. The busty girl took both of his hands and pressed them to her breasts.

'Let's do pleasure first, business later,' the other one whispered into his ear, running her hand down his chest and stomach. They smiled devilishly. 'Do you want both of us?'

He stared at them blankly, the blood had already rushed away from his head.

'Look,' said the girl looking down at his bulging trousers and biting her lip. 'He wants us.'

They guided him from the sofa, up the stairs to the hallway of rooms where exaggerated sounds of pleasure could be heard. They pulled him through an open door and Sir Elliot saw a maid making up the bed. He could only see her from behind, her long auburn hair cascading down her back.

'Oh, it's you Issy,' one of the girls said to her. 'This man was looking for you, we figured you were busy.'

The maid turned around, surprised.

'Lady Isolde?' Sir Elliot stammered in disbelief, looking her up and down. Instead of the fine gowns he was used to seeing her in, she wore a simple chore dress with a leather bodice laced up the front. Her cleavage spilled out, revealing her glowing, supple skin. She did not have the skin of a maid, she was still a Lady.

'No!' She tried to run for the doorway but Sir Elliot grasped her by both arms, holding her firmly as he stared at her.

'What are you doing here?' he said, angrier than he intended.

The two girls didn't know what was happening.

'Hey, don't touch her! Let her go!' They began hitting Sir Elliot and trying to pull Isolde away, but he remained steady, only growing irritated.

'Tell them to stop, Isolde!'

Lady Isolde had begun to cry, overwhelmed and defeated.

'Leave us,' she told the girls but they didn't move. 'Now!'

The girls stopped trying to fight Sir Elliot and they left, shutting the door behind them. Isolde tore away from his grip and walked backwards until she hit the wall. She wrapped her arms around herself, trying to shield his view of her exposed skin. Sir Elliot flushed, he felt guilty for finding her like this.

'I'm not a whore!' she exclaimed, sniffling back her tears. 'I needed somewhere to hide. I asked to be the maid but I had to wear this.'

'Do they know who you are?' he asked.

'No, nobody does,' she assured.

'Well, thank the gods for that,' he rubbed his temple.

It was Lady Isolde's turn now to examine the handsome knight before her. He was tall with tousled brown locks and a warm complexion. He donned dark britches and a linen shirt that laced up his chest. His sword and short dagger were sheathed on his belt around his hips and as Isolde's eyes lingered there, she noticed the outline of his still hard prick against the material of his pants. She quickly looked back up, finding his eyes on her.

'What are we going to tell your parents, and the Prince?' Sir Elliot asked with a disappointed tone.

'Please, do not take me back, I cannot go. I cannot be married to that man,' she begged.

'It is not for me to decide.'

Isolde thought for a moment, staring at the floor. 'You may return me, but you must promise not to tell them where you found me. I would be punished severely... surely you have enough honour to spare me from such a fate.'

Sir Elliot narrowed his eyes at her, unmoved by her words.

'Maybe you ought to be punished, M'Lady,' he said.

Sir Elliot did not mean to be suggestive, but Isolde had been watching things in the brothel long enough to recognize lust on a man's face. She knew they were simple creatures, easily excited and could be pacified with a woman's teat, just like a baby. She had been watching long enough to know how to get what she wanted, too. So, Isolde lowered her arms innocently and his eyes immediately fell for the bait.

'Being here has been a punishment, Sir Elliot,' she pouted. 'I have denied every man the pleasure of having me, even the kind ones who don't grope me but only watch me as I do my work. Sometimes I want them, but I have held myself back. It has been torture.'

Isolde spoke the truth. Being exposed to the activity in the brothel made her grow curious to explore her sexual desires.

'Why do you torture yourself?' he asked. 'Don't you pleasure yourself to find release?'

Isolde laughed, 'Of course I do, but a woman desires what a man has, sometimes.'

'Yes, there are things a man can provide that women need,' Sir Elliot said, trying to remain composed and remember who he was speaking to.

'You are correct, Sir,' Isolde giggled. 'I wish I had taken the opportunity to experience it, while it was right in front of me. Now, I will be forced to marry the Prince and I have a feeling he doesn't know how to wield his sword with any satisfaction.'

'I've heard it's tiny,' Sir Elliot chuckled.

Isolde bit her lip before proceeding boldly, 'But yours isn't.'

They both looked down at his groin and he quickly placed his hand over the bulge, his face flushing.

'I'm sorry, M'Lady, those women before--'

'That was some time ago, are you still thinking of them?' Isolde questioned him.

Sir Elliot felt a lump in his throat as he panicked for an answer, but he then decided to be truthful and not be ashamed of his lust.

'I am not, M'Lady. When a beautiful woman stands before a man and tells her that she wishes to be fucked, it is impossible not to fantasize.' Sir Elliot removed his hand now.

'I'm sorry. You came here looking for pleasure, after all,' she said, playing with her curls between her fingers. He watched as her hair brushed against her skin. 'Maybe we can make a deal, Sir Knight.'

Isolde stepped away from the wall and approached him slowly, adding a playful bounce to her step, which encouraged him to watch her breasts. He lifted his chin to look down at her cautiously as she began to circle him. He stayed silent, waiting for her to continue.

'You will let me stay here until I'm ready to go home. In return, you can lay me whenever you choose,' Isolde began trailing her fingertips across his shoulders as she circled him, lowering her hand with every step. 'I will owe you for every day you let me stay.'

Sir Elliot grabbed her arm abruptly and pulled her into his side, lowering his face close to hers. 'You have one week,' he negotiated firmly.

'Is that all you want from me?' she teased, still under his grip.

'That is as long as I can convince the others to stay.'

'The others? Well then, I will make a deal with each of them too.' Isolde knew all of the knights were handsome, she'd be lying if she said she hadn't dreamt about them too.

Sir Elliot's eyebrows furrowed as he continued to think about his offer.

'Don't take too long, my knight,' Isolde whispered, brushing her free hand against his solid erection. 'I already owe you for today.'

With that, the knight groaned and grasped her by the hips, pulling her backside against his front. His hands began exploring her curves and hiking up her dress, exposing her legs to the night's cool air. With firm and deliberate hands, he caressed her breasts, stomach and thighs. She rocked against his hardness and he lowered his lips to her neck, kissing and sucking until she leaned her head back and he ravished her mouth with his.

When their lips parted, he spun her around to begin unlacing her bodice. Isolde breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling as she watched his hands work quickly with the laces. The leather garment was tossed to the floor when it came undone and Isolde's breasts ached to be touched again.

Sir Elliot wrapped his fingers around her neck and she whimpered as he began teasing her with his free hand. He rubbed his calloused thumb around the nipple poking through the sheer white fabric across her bust. Then, he dragged his finger behind the hem, slowly pulling it down to reveal her suppleness. Her breasts swelled marvellously under his touch and his mouth latched to her rosy tip. His hand slid from her neck to pinch the other nipple simultaneously. Isolde moaned and tilted her head back in ecstasy, fingers tangled in his curls. He bit down on her tender flesh, keeping her under his control.

Sir Elliot then ran his hand down her stomach and began massaging between her legs, over the material of her dress. Isolde desperately pulled up her skirt and exposed her soft cunt, but he chuckled and pulled away.

'Not so fast,' he smirked and brought his mouth to her neck again, 'Since I'm not paying for you, I'm going to take my sweet time. You're going to be begging for me to be inside of you.'

'Oh Sir, you are cruel,' Isolde whined, but she loved it.

Sir Elliot spun her around and bent her over the table in the room, which happened quickly and Isolde gasped. He lifted her skirt and exposed her round bottom to his hands, cupping and groping her flesh before he knelt and began kissing the backs of her thighs, moving closer to her core. The sensation made Isolde squirm impatiently.

He leaned back after a moment to watch his hands massage her. Her thighs pressed together, her throbbing cunt peeking out. Eventually, he rubbed two fingers against her, very softly. Her heat pulsated against his palm and her wetness spilled out.

Isolde gasped when she suddenly felt his mouth on her sex, sucking and licking. It started slow but became feverish, holding her lips apart and driving his tongue into her. The flesh glowed a burning pink and her knees grew weak.

When he stopped and stood up again, Isolde turned her head to look back at him longingly. He cupped her chin and guided his thumb into her mouth just as he slid two fingers into her wetness. Her eyes widened and she moaned as he started a rhythm.

'I'm going to fill you up and stretch you good, M'Lady,' Sir Elliot growled. 'You are so tight.'

She squealed in delight, biting down on his thumb when he started to pump harder and faster. The feeling around his thumb and fingers all at once made his cock twitch excitedly. After a minute, he pulled his fingers out and slapped her ass, earning himself another squeal. He then removed his thumb from her mouth before unstrapping his belt and pulling off his trousers. The sword fell to the floor and his veiny cock sprung free. She strained to look back at it, biting down on her lip when she saw its length and girth. It would fill her much better than the cucumbers from the garden, she thought to herself.

Sir Elliot walked around to her side and stroked her hair as she continued to gaze at his member, now right in front of her face.

'Beautiful, sweet Isolde,' he admired. A woman had never looked at it like that before.

Isolde wet her lips and kissed the tip, arousing a deep groan from him. He kept his eyes on her as she wrapped her slender fingers around him and began to stroke gently. When she put her lips on him again, he gathered her hair in his fist with one hand, letting her work at her own pace. Her mouth slid up and down his shaft, combined with her hand. Sir Elliot reached his free arm to her backside and found her entrance, rubbing and fingering her at the same pace. They moaned together for a few minutes until he pulled away abruptly and stood Isolde up.

'Please,' she collapsed into his chest, looking up at him as he held her.

Before she could beg anymore, he kissed her passionately and began undoing the back of her dress. It fell to the floor, her nakedness pressed against him now. His hands explored her silky skin until he stepped back to look at her figure. Then he sat in the chair and had her straddle his lap.

His mouth began suckling her swollen tits as she untied his shirt, his lips parting from her for only a second to pull the garment off. Isolde began to grind against his cock and he grasped her hips to follow her movements. Aching and eager, she reached down to position him at her entrance but he quickly took her wrist and pinned it behind her back. He bit down on her nipple, hard, and she cried out in anguish. He felt her wetness spilling over his lap now.

Sir Elliot held her against him as he stood up from the chair, her legs wrapped around him as he carried her to the bed. He laid her down and knelt on the floor between her open legs. His thumb found her clit and he rubbed, bringing his tongue to lap up her sweetness at the same time. Isolde's hips bucked and she gripped his arm, which reached up her body so he could fondle her breast. She moaned loudly and felt her climax building. Sir Elliot put his mouth on her clit now and sucked while he thrust two fingers deep inside of her. Before she could come, he pulled away and stood up, beginning to slowly stroke his cock as he watched her. She looked up at him, exasperated and desperate.

Deciding his teasing was enough, she turned over onto all fours and arched her back, aiming her cunt at him. Sir Elliot smirked as he watched her wriggling like a bitch in heat.

She felt his eyes on her wetness dripping from her throbbing core, down her tender thighs. She craned her head back to watch as he took a step closer and planted a hand on the small of her back. His other hand grasped his cock and he began to gently rub her opening with the tip.

'Are you ready M'Lady? Are you sure you can handle this?' he asked her devilishly.

'Oh yes, yes please! I've been waiting so long. I want you, I'm ready for you.' Isolde moaned.

He slowly pushed into her, feeling all of her spreading and gripping around him. Isolde moaned and arched her back more. He was huge but she had learned how to take it by watching the other girls. Her body jolted when all of him pushed inside of her.

'Sorry, I'll be gentle M'Lady,' Sir Elliot was careful now as he began thrusting slowly.

Isolde gripped the sheets and whimpered quietly. Her breasts swung underneath of her until he pressed his hand to her shoulder blades and pushed her down. His cock explored deep inside of her, his thrusts tender but purposeful. He watched as her juices covered him as he went in and out, making his skin glisten.

After a few minutes, she was ready for more intensity. He began pulling out all the way, watching her empty hole throb for him before pushing back inside of her with a shocking force. Their moans had gotten louder and a group of girls had gathered on the other side of the door to listen, knowing it was Isolde's first time.

Sir Elliot changed the pace often, not letting her reach climax, he just continued to fuck her until she lost all senses. His stamina and endurance was that of a stallion, so he could satisfy every mare. Isolde thought of begging him to finish her off, but his thrusts had put her in a trance and she didn't want it to end. He moved in circles, side to side, so they could feeling every inch of each other.

All good things must come to an end though, and when he started a new motion, it hit a sensitive spot inside of Isolde and she suddenly convulsed, letting out a cry of ultimate release. He slowed to feel her contracting around him, and then he wanted to fill her with his seed, he didn't care about the consequences. He wanted her to feel him spill deep inside of her.

'Oh come for me, Sir, come for me now,' she begged him as he thrust faster into her raw and aching sex.

He grasped her hips firmly in his final thrust, his cock wholly engulfed by her as it ejaculated until he was empty and she was full. He pulled out slowly and his milky cum began pooling out of her. The sensation was incredible for Isolde.

Before she could move at all, still in ecstasy, Sir Elliot had dressed and opened the door to the hallway. The girls on the other side were wide eyed as they looked him over and then saw Isolde still on the bed. Sir Elliot gave them a smirk and swiftly left to tell the other knights of his findings. He had to share this treasure. The girls rushed over to Isolde and upon seeing what the knight had done to her, began cooing comforting and encouraging words.

'Oh you did so well, sweet Issy.'

'How do you feel?'

'You are so lucky.'

'Look how he filled you!'

They caressed her body tenderly and Isolde turned over, spreading her legs to inspect herself. The girls moaned in unison at the sight of the overflowing juices. They each had a taste of the knight's seed from their fingers, before cleaning Isolde up and letting her rest. There would be more to come tomorrow.