All Comments on 'The Lady Captains Year Ch. 03'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
What's he waiting for, kick the pratts ass....

Come on, man up will ya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
he's waiting for puberty so his balls will drop

taking this much disrespect can only happen to a gutless wimp, destined for cuckoldry and further humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another

GUTLESS WIMP STORY! PRETTY STUPID TOO, IN FACT MORONIC!

vietvetvietvetabout 13 years ago
Already happened:

She's already hung the horns on him but hes too WIMPY too realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Okay but

Your main character is far too inconsistent. At the beginning of the story he is the outraged husband; strong and demanding. By the end of this chapter he is indecisive and easily controlled by circumstances. It appears that you have a particular end in mind but it is vital that characters remain consistent.

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 13 years ago
Samantha

I suspect Jerry is holding something over his wife poss. beating her. The way you describe their relationship something is up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
enjoying your tale

Really enjoying your tale. The main character seems a bit disjointed but he is getting advice from people he trust, so acting on the advice might be where that stems from. Other than that, its good. Look forward to more.

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
The behaviour of the wife is completely unacceptable

Especially her lack of communication with her husband. Why doesn't he act? Not in a violent way - but serious talk. Why does he let him accuse of improper jealousy?

The marriage is deep in trouble from both sides.

Go on!

maturemadness2maturemadness2about 13 years ago
keep writing

Like you I am a new writer. You have good writing skills and they will improve. I don;t know where you are going with this, but if I may suggest, don't make Jack out to be a wimp. There are far to many stories like that.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
go on

i agree with the recent remarks, don't let jack be a wimp, and quit the mix between being jealous and angry if the wife cheats, switching to arousal and acceptance, take a stand. If Sally is going to cheat, then have going all the way and surrender to jerry and the rest of the men as a low life slut and whore, being seriously humiliated and marked (you choose how), and have jack divorce her sorry ass. And please come to a conclusion some time soon, so this story does not end up like other promissing stories who just stops at chapter 7 where the writer have written himselg into a corner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too little too late.

Sally is under Jerry's spell, especially since Jack knows that she has this thing about being submissive but did not want to see a doctor about it. I suspect that Jack will see his birthday gift for the first time posted in his office and the panties will be in the men's locker room and perhaps the garter belt will be flying at the nineteenth hole. I certainly think that Jack should of had a serious sit down with Sally, especially after her abrupt departure from the birthday celebration and also why the artic reaction and no more sex. I certainly hope that Jack will take the appropriate action if he finds that his wife has taken up with Jerry. Great story and well written. Thanks for sharing.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Good tale

Well written tale unravelling here, our husband is late on his proactive surveillance but at least were getting somewhere. I do hope well have some delightful revenge, and some dominance over a wife that likes to be dominated. I guess our hubby should have been to the PVC shop, maybe some leather restraints?? Look forward to next chapter, thanks for writing. I am beginning to wonder if most of the legions of anonymous commentors realize that this is primarily a fiction site??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

one undecided fucker, the husband!!

When is Sally going to start fucking Jerry? we await.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A four because...

...at least you write a good story!

You write with a plausible comparison to real life possibilities so I'll address your story/character in that sense.

The first time he approached her about Jerrys' reputation she jumped on him, talked down to him, was cold and stand offish for what - a week! Marriage over, right there, no respect for him, no lets talk, no what do you think, no how should we handle it, no - nothing - just indifference on her part so...absolutely no respect for hubby as a man. In fact, after she was mauled by Jerry, the next morning she accused him of not being a man. This woman is not who he married...period!

He backs off every time something is not right and I guarantee you she sees it as a sign of weekness and when she is finally caught or he throws in the towel she is going to blame it all on him because he wasn't man enough - even though he attempted despite her put downs. She'll, of course, also use the excuse that she has a submissive nature when controlled. She's intelligent, she knew how to stay out of trouble, trouble is - she likes it, wether or not she ever admits to it.

Good story but sad. He needs to kick Jerry into oblivion just to show he won't stand for Jerry and his mouth, much less seducing his wife and ruining her reputation. He can go to jail, file for divorce and get on with his life. His job will still be there, they will have fired Jerry. I don't like to think that Samantha is going to be his new soul mate but who knows.

Turns out, so far, that Bob is really a good lifelong friend. I had thought he might get it on with Sally but - oh well.

She may have been a good wife but her success in business and popularity as a doer and accomplish maker at the club has allowed her to become the hot property for business and sex...apparently even with low life womanizers.

I won't say burn the Bitch, she wasn't always but now her closet slut nature has surfaced, divorce her, wish her well and move on.

BTW, my first wife, I let it pass as innocent flirting once, it got out of hand, pretty sure more than that, I separated from her, she got really and openly active, I divorced her and years later...she looks 80 years old, has an attitude and a bad mouth, no one wants anything to do with her.

Sally fucked up and no amount of counseling is ever going to remedy her conduct...not a chance and he better damn well know it. Sadly, he's already lost her!

I am enjoying the story but like the others...he let it go too far and she does not respect him and Jerry tells everyone what a wimp loser he is!!!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what a dumb storyline

only one character is consistent, asshole larry is and stays an asshole. everybody else you changed in chapter 3 more than once. as you are not writing Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde , this is not cool to read. every sane man would have done something quite some time ago and every sane woman with 2 kids as well. so it's neither erotic nor intersting, so what's your point? being pointless ?

just to tell you, if she really fucked up after that long time, only a divorce will be possible, he will have no job either as asshole is kind of his boss. so if you think it's erotic to destroy a family with to kids you just go on like that. and if you think it's funny for the kids to have a town know whore of a mother you have either no kids or you are a complete asshole yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Jack shoul d cut is losses and divorce the whore. After seeing hickies on he neck andtits I sure wouldn't have stuck my cock into her whoring cunt. Yes, whoring cunt . Any woman that acts like Sallyhas been and lets another man chew on her tits is going to let, if she hasn't already,Jerrry fuck her. Hopefull she will get AIDs and die, and Jerry will suddenly be beaten to a pulp by an unknown man and his ballls stomped into the consistancy of slipt pea soup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too little too late!!

I have to agree with SKHP. This is a marriage in serious trouble. Jack has waited far too long to act. Why he never confronted Jerry after the Captain's drive is unbelievable. And regardless of rumors, he should have demanded she resign her position that put her in close proximity with Jerry. I think this is well written but I find it a little hard too accept that he could be such a wimp. I really hope that isn't where this is going but it sure feels like it is. Please let Jack grow a set. Thanks for writing and I'll keep reading. Tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ah...

I understand the authors name now. Faw = faux; artificial, imitation. fawguy = faux guy = artificial man.

This pretty much explains the enduring lassitude of the story...there is a story here isn't there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
he wants to be a cuckold

he got plenty of warnings and did got "very" excited the first time. really, if you enough proof of what's going to happen, why not prevent it. he's wife couldnt help it, she admitted it to him. and he still has no clue what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR

CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, WE KNOW HE IS IN JAIL FOR PROBABLY DOING SOMETHING TO JERRY ? its a shame she may cheat on her loving husband..Cannot see knowing this guy is an asshole that why she would give into him.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
In the real world...

you do not get to exact physical revenge without criminal consequences, so Jack's forbearance is understandable. However, his acceptance of Sally's suggestions for how he should act, and his allowing her to continue to work with Jack after he marks her neck and breasts with unwanted(?) hickeys is unreal. Now she refuses to talk with him after her birthday dance with Jerry? Nuts! It is not her call, if she is in love with him -- and that is exactly the point.

Jack has a strong relationship with Gary, Jerry's boss and father-in-law. If Jack were a strong man he would have brought Jerry's outrageous behavior and comments to Gary immediately. Why? Because Jack is a key senior, top-level executive in Gary's company who was responsible for bringing Jerry into the company, and Jerry's outrageous behavior will hurt the corporate image. Such an intensely negative relationship betweenpublic executives will hurt their performances, and the business.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
PLEASE

stop writing. You suck at it

Really.

the basic issue is that the author seems unable to write and think like a " normal" or "typical" hetrosexual male.

Maybe this Husband isnt " normal".

BUT at chapter 3 his background and character should fleshed out already. NOTHING in the story explains why he is so weak & timid.

I am not saying the Husband HAS to be stronger.

In fact if the autthor WANTS him to be weak.. GREAT!

But this should be explained and it is not.

hence what we have is EPIC FAILURE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PLEASE

don't stop writing. Interesting story so far, plenty of suspense, opportunities abound for plot twists and unexpected occurrences, hope you continue to write and develop your craft taking what you can from the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism offered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Contrived stupidity

She lets Jerry feel her and mark her and in the end hubby gets talked out of doing ANYTHING? That's absolutely ridiculous. There ate no consequences for her or Jerry? Sorry but no fuck way is that believable.

Next bob tells him what Jerry is planning yet bob talks him out of doing anything.

You've contrived everything to ludicrous heights which is ruining you story. Frankly, I no loner care when Sally fall for Jerry. I just want our hero to finally actually do something. She's throwing away the marriage for mr.asshole so she's no longer worth fighting for. She is just a piece of old used meat.

allsop72allsop72about 13 years ago
no more

ok no 4th needed you wimped him, and he cleaned her .......we need the space for newer stories.. wimp cum suckers are so old....good by

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Very impressed

This is a very erotic story very well written, I think i am as anxious as 'you' wondering what the truth is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Pathetic. What a fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Could you have dragged this out any more if you tried?

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
ehhh

would you take that much time to see if you had cancer? or say blood in the urine nope you go see a doctor right away same with cheaters you would act faster if you suspect i think, no drama no real worry

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
is the author mentally retarded?

hate to say ut...Harry is correct here. At the beginning of this chapter the husband is not getting any sex. so why is the wife dressing up to go to a country club like a whore?

And when she says "maybe you will get lucky tonight" WHY doesnt he slamm her back with something ...." kniwing you i am sure you will forget" OR....wow sex from my wife for first time in 3 months..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Any real man...

...would have nipped this situation in the bud, immediately.

Years ago when my wife was a waitress at a small diner and I was a logger, she had some unwanted advances. She said the two guys were persistent and wouldn't take no or even hell no for an answer. It turned out, they were both logging truck drivers and I was the shovel operator loading their trucks! They either didn't know she was my wife or didn't care.

I made sure we hadn't made a mistake. Now you must know, sometimes the logs I load are thousands of pounds. 14 logs will equal 'about' 80,000lbs. So when the first guy, we'll call him 'Tom', backed in that morning to get his first load of logs, I motioned him up to the cab of my shovel. I let him know with no uncertainty they waitress they were harassing was my wife and if it didn't stop immediately, I was going to 'accidently' drop a log when it was most inopportune for him. He left my cab knowing if he continued to fuck around, I was going to kill him.

Then I did the same with 'Bill'. Tom obviously hadn't warned him and I gave him the same speech. Bill started to get pissed and threatened me but I told him, keep it up and he might not make it back to his truck and showed him the business end of the pistol I was carrying. Neither man bothered my wife again, in fact, neither stopped by her café again.

I told my boss that night what I did, exactly what I said and he knew I meant every word of it. So he told me he'd take care of it, he didn't want his son in law going to prison and leave his daughter alone! Yep, I worked for my FIL!

A few years later I happened to come into contact with Tom again, at a local store. I'd seen him driving around but ignored him. He accosted me and I believe he was working up to starting something when I told him, "Tom, if you so much as throw a punch you'd better kill me because I'm warning you right now, if you do hit me, I'll either kill you or you'll kill me. One of us won't be leaving this store." He must have believed me because he turned and left. I never heard from Bill again.

It was a good thing Tom left that day. Because in my hand was a Cold Steel San Mai III with a razor sharp 6" blade and I was going to bury it in his chest.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too Stupid For Words

"We drove home in stony silence. I had no inkling what had caused this abrupt change in Sally, clearly there was something in those two short whispered conversations that triggered her response and it was a couple of more days before I was to find out. "

He had no inkling. No fucking inkling at all? This husband is getting on my nerves. The whole arrangement at the club and all of the situations tearing their marriage up is truly an English thing. This could have been nipped in the bud long ago, so what was it that put the breaks on any sensible action? Appearances. For fucking appearances sake - an English problem if there ever was one.

So "bloody" irritating.

ps Oh yeah, and he refuses the security/surveillance procedures. What a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid Bitch With Attitude To Boot

When this spoiled, arrogant woman suggested that he was "jealous" and that had caused problems he should have backhanded her hard straight on the jaw. What a stupid cunt.

The husband has one bloody moment of clarity where his balls hadn't shrunk up to the size of spring peas and THAT is what causes the problem? This stupid bitch is humiliating her husband in front of the entire club, but he expresses concern once or twice and THAT is the problem. On second thought how about drop kicking her in the cunt with hockey skates on?

Someone please explain how it is that when an Englishman hears the word "jealous" he becomes so thoroughly paralyzed with fear that his wife can browbeat him even further than she already has and then continue to cheat on him with impunity??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucks

I hate these authors and stories that try to show men to be stupid and weak. I think this author is a bull Dyke that hates men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok, so this is where I bale out. Reading the first two chapters I became concerned about the direction this was going. I forced myself to accept the utterly absurd premise that Jerry is married to the company owner's daughter and yet is openly pursuing a fellow employee's wife but when I got to the ridiculous scene where the MC, angered by the sight of his wife's hickey covered body gets an erection and is overcome by the all consuming need to fuck her, I decided that enough is enough. I've gotten angry many times in my life but never once has it resulted in my getting an erection. This is just too stupid for words. My only concern now is to make sure the door doesn't hit my arse on my way out.

PS If it's any consolation to all of you US readers, I'm English and I'm just as sick of this pathetic husband as you are!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous