The Lady Eve Pt. 02

Story Info
Alan finds out about how Jill cheated on him.
7.2k words
3.93
11.8k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of four.

This story is set in spring 1981 and will reflect attitudes from that time. Bear in mind that means no internet, no smartphones, no social media so there is a better chance of getting away with things.

I have deliberately chosen to generally have longish sections where little sexual activity takes place. There will be back story and usually some flirtation before sexual activity takes place. That reflects my own preference in stories, but YMMV.

It has characters from earlier stories of mine and there is a strong link to Breaking the Speed Limit, but it is not necessary to read that one to understand what is going on here.

/------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Alan was now hidden in the bathroom in Eve's room. Eve had turned the radio on to hide any noise he might make, and the furniture had been positioned to allow him a good view of the bed and the sofa. The door of the bathroom was slightly ajar, and it was in darkness. While it was not risk free, it seemed the best way of ensuring that he heard what his girlfriend had done four months ago with Rupert Grimsdyke.

Eve was confident that she could ensure that Rupert's eyes would be on her and not on the bathroom door. When she was on the sofa she would sit on the side furthest from the bathroom door and if need be she could distract him in other ways. The main risk was that Rupert would want to use the bathroom, but she was confident that he would have gone to the hotel toilets downstairs before coming up. If he decided that he needed to use the toilet she said she could improvise and distract Rupert long enough for Alan to hide in the bath tub behind the shower curtains.

Finally, he heard a knock on the door, and he made certain that he was as comfortable as he could be.

Eve opened the door and said, "Come in, Rupert." Rupert entered carrying a bottle of champagne in a wine bucket plus two champagne glasses.

Eve said that it would help get him to spill the beans if the man believed that she would offer to fuck him in exchange for his discretion. She was wearing a short black satin dressing gown and black stockings.

She offered him the bed to sit on and then sat on the sofa facing the bed with her legs crossed. Rupert opened the bottle and started to pour two glasses. The man's eyes were on Eve.

"Rupert, you think you met me last November and that I was friendlier to you than was proper. You told me that what I did was so bad that if I care anything for Alan I should break off our engagement."

"Yes. I would have thought that was self-evident."

"What did I do that weekend? I was very ill on the Sunday and have only a hazy recollection of the Saturday. I thought it was some bug that I picked up and that I had simply had some delirious dream."

Rupert gave her a glass of champagne and sat beside her on the sofa. "The dressing gown suits you. Are you certain that you want to play this that way?"

"I am prepared to believe that I was annoyed with Alan and allowed you to kiss and cuddle me that afternoon. How do I know that you are not just bluffing me in order to get me to have sex with you? It was quite obvious to me when we were dancing that your aim was to have my knickers around my ankles, my knockers in your paws and to take me like a dog in front of the mirror."

"Only because I knew from experience that we would both enjoy it, dear." Through the gap in the door, Alan could see that Rupert had placed his hand on Eve's knee.

"I don't believe you."

"It's not as though you were a virgin before that night."

"Once during a bad relationship which has made me frightened about being intimate with someone who can hurt me emotionally. The man dumped me after he had taken my virginity and boasted to his friends about it." Alan had told this story to Eve who had expressed sympathy for Jill.

"I'm sorry. I can assure you that I would have come back for more while making it quite clear that it was all a bit of fun before having sex with you. Still no reason for you to treat Alan badly by having sex with strangers who can't hurt you emotionally."

Eve said, "I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you think that I am a woman you met last year, but I am not that person. You can't blackmail me using lies. Nor do I believe that Alan will reject me if I had a drunken snog with you."

Rupert refilled the glasses and then sat on the bed facing Eve. He seemed to be staring her in the eyes looing for some reaction which would confirm that she remembered what happened last November.

"My dear young woman, if it had merely been a snog in private I would not have been so crass as to remind you of it or regarded it as a problem. Today Alan showed me a photograph of you and mentioned that it had been taken here in November. The woman in the photograph was the woman I met that month. That woman had argued with her boyfriend who had gone to watch the local football club and booked them in for a tedious sounding concert at the town hall rather than taking her dancing or romancing her. I offered to dance with her to pass the time until he returned, and she accepted. Does that ring bells?"

The woman nodded. "OK, the football match and the concert are familiar. Alan must have told you about those when he showed you the photograph and the fact that I was ill that weekend."

"Boasting about his insensitivity towards his fiancée? Really, the man was trying to sell himself to us, not give us reasons to reject him. I resent the implication that I am trying to bluff you."

"Alan makes no secret of the fact he and I like dancing. He's actually quite good at it."

"Stop treating me like a fool. Even if you are denying the details to yourself, you know something happened. You did not attend the hustings despite the harm it would do to Alan's chances. Why would a loyal and loving fiancée do that? My bet is that you were planning to do so, but Alan mentioned my name as someone you had to suck up to and you recognised it as the name of a man you had sucked off."

Alan was increasingly convinced that Rupert was telling the truth. Until he had mentioned Rupert's name, Jil had seemed willing to come to Coketown with him.

Rupert stood up and sat back down on the sofa next to Eve. He put his right hand on her knee and squeezed. Eve crossed her other leg over the hand trapping it. She looked him in the eyes challenging him. Her ploy was working. Rupert had not looked toward the door of the bathroom since he had entered the room.

Rupert continued, "I'm not a puritan. I far prefer having sex with a woman who admits to herself and me that she enjoys it. I'm not going to shame a woman because she is honest about that fact. I can assure you that the last thing I want to do is send your snapshots to your headmaster. I only threatened that to make certain that you talked to me."

"So why do you want to talk to me?"

"Because your young man has a future in politics and will be good for the party. He's not a spiv or a shit like many of our newer MPs. He has a sense of public service. You took risks that Saturday which would make him look ridiculous or an object of pity if discovered. That could kybosh his career. I wanted to ensure that you broke off the engagement."

"What if I refuse to?"

"Then reluctantly I am going to have to talk to him or send him the pictures anonymously. I consider that it is the act of a cad to talk about the details of my affairs particularly to the husband or boyfriend. When Alan showed me the photograph, I recognised you. I thought about it and decided that it would be the right thing to do to give him a friendly warning. That is why I went with Douglas tonight to tell Alan that he was the runner-up."

Rupert paused, "I don't want to make you feel too bad about this. The fact you are a lady of negotiable virtue and did not show up for the hustings made no difference to the result. The reasons for choosing Councillor Travers for the ritual humiliation were good ones although not worrying about whether the candidate's fiancée is going to appear on the front cover of the News of The World did make it easier for me to go along with the majority."

Rupert moved his left hand around the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Eve responded for ten seconds before disengaging. She uncrossed her legs and removed his hand.

She laughed. "Ok. You honestly believe that I am the same woman. Still dancing with you is different from sleeping with you."

"I was still thinking exactly how to go about raising the question with Alan when I saw you. After all, telling a man you respect that you think his fiancée cheated on him is not exactly cricket. Congratulations, by the way. You are quite a convincing actress. You did not seem to recognise me and when we introduced ourselves your reaction was one of surprise rather than horror. For a moment I believed that it was a coincidence and breathed a sigh of relief. After all there are plenty of brunettes with ponytails in the world."

"But you still propositioned me."

"When I got you on the dance floor, the perfume, accent, height, firmness of body and dancing ability fitted in with you being the same woman. Also, the fact that the name of the boyfriend my woman cheated on was Alan and the two had booked separate rooms that weekend were two coincidences too many."

"As I told you earlier, this weekend me and Alan were just being careful in case you had a whole load of old dears on the committee who don't believe in sex before marriage."

"And yet here you are in the separate room."

"I told him that I had a headache. After all you did threaten to ruin my life. Besides which am I dressed as though I believed that I would be sleeping in a separate room tonight?"

Rupert smiled and took another sip of champagne "Jill, I can't decide that if you are a superb actress who is bluffing it out or a woman who has blotted out all memory of that day."

Jill said, "Proving a negative is hard. I'm not the woman you met, but even if I was so what. Nowadays a drunken snog when you've had an argument with your boyfriend is surely not that big a deal. Anyway, strenuous denial would work if we both kept to our story."

"A snog with an old friend in private is one thing. To be rogered within three hours of meeting a man in a hotel lounge is a little different."

"Rupert, you strike me as a man of the world. It's often easier to have sex with someone you don't know well. What's the chances that you allowed this women to acknowledge to herself she enjoyed sex and that the week afterwards she had sex with her equivalent of Alan?"

"Are you saying that having sex with me was good for your relationship with Alan? Full marks for trying to appeal to my ego."

Eve said, "I can see that you are a loyal party man, Rupert. Still, a spot of dancing which leads to a quick shag is not exactly front-page news for the News of The World especially if neither person says anything. If that is all that happened I would be happy to admit to being that woman. I would say that I learned my lesson that night and was now having regular sex with Alan and not straying. I might even agree to telling Alan what had happened and asking for his forgiveness."

"If you'd only had sex with me that night in November, I might have given you the benefit of the doubt."

Eve looked as shocked at this remark as Alan did. The man was saying that Jill had cheated on with more than one man. He then relaxed. It must be a different woman.

"Rupert, tell me exactly what happened that night. I do not recall or believe that I did anything which Alan could not forgive."

"If you honestly have forgotten that evening, I think I would be doing you and your sixth form pupils a favour to remind you how much you enjoy sex."

Alan was mystified by the reference to the students. That sounded gratuitously offensive.

"Take off the dressing gown. It's warm enough in here."

Eve shrugged and took off the garment and folded it. Underneath was a scarlet negligee, a stocking garter, and black French knickers.

"A scarlet woman. How fitting. I see you have replaced the French knickers you gave away to an admirer last November."

Rupert took off his jacket and hung it over the chair by the desk. He took an envelope out of the jacket pocket and put it on the desk.

"I'm not entirely surprised that you may have thought the last part of the evening was a dream, but you really did know what you were doing when you were with me and the young man whose cherry you popped."

He refilled her glass. "I suggest you take a large swig before you listen to this." She did and then put the glass down.

He took her hands and helped her up. "It may jog your memory if we dance together slowly."

He pulled her towards him, and she did not resist. "Put your arms behind my neck." She did as she was told. He pulled her waist towards him and started to slow dance.

"All I was hoping for when I started dancing that afternoon was a bit of slap and tickle. You were feeling neglected and was especially annoyed at being taken to a concert rather than dancing." He moved his right hand down and squeezed her arse.

Eve played with his hair. "Go on Rupert."

"It started out as simply dancing but as things progressed I sensed that you were up for more. You complained that Alan was the type of man who went twenty-eight miles per hour when the limit was thirty and did not object when I went at 33. Still Alan is a gentleman, and I am more of a regency rake."

Rupert put both his hands under the negligee and seemed to be massaging Eve.

"When I complimented you on your dancing, you told me that it was easy when you had a really expert partner. Apparently your boyfriend was better than most, but you could tell that I had more experience. You then touched me on the knee and asked if there was any more wine. I was encouraged to take things further when you complained about your boyfriend spending time watching football rather than wanting to be with you and said it served him right if you made your own entertainment. By then it was clear that the speed limit was sixty and I went at 65."

"Just amusing myself by reassuring myself that I'm attractive. Flirting is fun." Her hand untucked his shirt.

"I agree and I took my time about seducing you. The game changer was when I offered to teach you to be a better dancer. I told you that would dance more freely if you dressed differently and pretended to be someone else. I persuaded you to change into pedal pushers when you asked to be taught how to swing."

"You are pulling my leg, Rupert."

"No. I've found that women who are shy about dancing find it easier to let themselves enjoy themselves if they imagine they are someone else and dress differently. I teach dancing in my spare time and keep a stock of clothes for this purpose."

"Ok. That's a little more plausible."

"You relaxed a lot when you dressed up and thought of yourself as a character out of Grease. Admittedly a few glasses of champagne helped, but you were at most merry and not drunk."

"My students would laugh at the idea of the prim and proper Jill Summers hand jiving. Still, I would be a Sandy not a Rizzo."

"A Sandy who could not wait to get into the black leather."

"You're the one who is bluffing now."

This annoyed Rupert. "I can show you a photograph." They stopped dancing and she sat on the bed while he took a photograph from the envelope.

He sat on the bed beside her and let her see the photograph. She gasped and said, "OK. Yes. Still, all I am doing is teasing you with what you can't have."

"Yes, but the prim and proper Jill Summers isn't ashamed of flaunting her body in a way which suggests that she wants men to think about what it would be like to fuck her. My prescription for becoming a better dancer also works for being less restrained sexually."

"Go on."

"You were warmed up after that and it was just a question of not pushing too quickly. You then asked if I could teach you to tango. I suggested a change of clothes and that you drop the ponytail."

He produced another photograph and when Eve looked at the photograph and said, "That woman looks like a slut. I would never be photographed showing my thighs and knickers."

"And yet the evidence is here."

"I don't wear my hair that way."

"You did that day. By the way you provided the French knickers for the photograph. It seems to be a favourite item of clothing although as I said you gave them away later that evening. We were then travelling at 65 when the limit was sixty."

Eve shook her head in disbelief. "I should have given you a ticket."

Rupert told her, "Copy the pose. It may jog your memory." Eve lay on her back on the bed with her legs positioned so that Alan could see her knickers and stocking tops. Rupert lay on the bed next to her and stroked her legs and kissed her.

She seemed to respond to the touch and Rupert pulled down the French knickers and she lifted her bum and eased her legs to allow that to happen.

He broke the kiss and started stroking the top of her legs. She lay back and asked, "Who was I pretending to be when I danced the tango?"

"Someone called Rebecca." Eve seemed to flinch at this revelation and Rupert inserted a finger and did what he could to further excite her.

Fuck. Jill had fantasised that she was the student he guiltily lusted after and who she thought was a whore. He realised that he did not know his fiancée at all and that the thought of her being seduced by the older man turned him on almost as much as it angered him.

Eve began to breathe heavily and then said, "I don't mind you doing that to me, but all you have proved to me is that you allowed me to indulge a fantasy."

"Shortly after this we moved to my bedroom, and you invited me to (and I quote) use Rebecca like the whore that she is. We were then travelling on the motorway way over the speed limit." He inserted a second finger.

"Whenever you seemed to be having second thoughts, calling you Rebecca seemed to remove them."

Rupert moved his head down to where his fingers were and seemed to be licking Eve's pussy. Alan had heard that some woman liked this but had wondered why a man would do that. It seemed to work for Eve as she widened her legs and held Rupert's head close.

After two minutes Eve's body spasmed and Rupert raised his head.

"If I hadn't been a gentleman and took the time to put on a condom, I could have fucked you bareback and come inside you that night."

Rupert put his sticky fingers in Eve's mouth and Eve sucked them. "Do you have anything to say to that?"

She seemed to partly recover her self-control, "Nowadays a drunken snog and a quick bonk in private when you've had an argument with your boyfriend is not that big a deal. Anyway, those photographs are from a polaroid camera so there are no negatives. I'll tell Alan tomorrow that you had evidence that I cheated on him with a stranger, and you can ring him next week to confirm that I've done so. He can make his mind up whether or not to dump me. After that you can destroy the photographs, and no one will know it ever happened."

He laughed and took the straps of her negligee off her shoulder and bared her breasts.

He then said "In the words of the great Al Jolson, you ain't heard nothing yet. After I'd made love to you, you decided that you wanted more to drink and to rock and roll some more." He picked up Eve and took her over to the desk. He placed his body between her legs and held her waist. She put her arms around his shoulders.

"I rang downstairs and asked for some more champagne. A few minutes later in walked a young man I was due to meet later. He had been in reception trying to chat up the receptionist when I'd rung down. He assumed that the champagne was for him to celebrate his eighteenth birthday which had been the day before. He was surprised to see your arms around my neck and your legs around my waist."

12