The Lady Eve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, but so what?"

"You wished him happy birthday and told him that you were called Rebecca. You then jived with me and delighted in showing him your knickers."

Another photograph was shown to Eve who laughed at it. "I'm impressed at the lift."

"After that you made out with me in front of him. Actually, I will show what you did. It might jog your memory as well as my tongue just did."

Rupert took the chair and sat down in it. "Come over here and sit down on my lap facing me with your legs apart. You can pull the straps up and put on your knickers again first."

Eve obeyed. "It turned you on to have an audience. The mirror was positioned so that you could watch the effect on the young man of watching the two of us making out and me putting a hand up your skirt."

Rupert kissed Eve and put a hand under her negligee. It was clear that he was fingering her cunt again and by the end of the three minutes her legs were spread wide, her eyes were closed, and her hips started to buck. By now Alan's erection was almost painful.

"You then offered to give him a birthday dance and kiss. You made him come in his pants and he went to the bathroom to clean himself up."

Eve laughed. "Eighteen-year-old boys come in their pants if they just see a real women let alone touch them. So, I gave him a birthday to remember. No harm done to anyone."

"You decided that you did not want to go to the concert and wrote Alan a note saying that you had gone to bed early. If you had left at that point then we would not be having this conversation now. The sex had been unplanned and enjoyable. You had entertained the young man who had arrived unexpectedly and had given him a birthday to remember without actually taking off any clothes in front of him."

"I didn't go to my room?"

"No, you told me that you wanted to stay and help teach the young man to dance. It was clear to me what you wanted to teach him although you had not quite nerved yourself up to it by then. I delivered the note and when I got back the young man had appeared from the bathroom and you were giving him a second birthday kiss."

"How generous of me. Perhaps I was reassuring him that I did not mind that he had come in his pants."

"I sent him down to get some sandwiches and another bottle of champagne. When he got back we taught him to jive for around thirty minutes. After that you snogged him again and asked me to take a photograph of the two of you making out."

He then showed her another photograph. "If you don't recall, he is on his school rugby team. I'm certain that the rugby team at your school would love it if you celebrated their birthdays like this and allowed them to take photographs which they could show them around."

To his surprise the woman burst into laughter. "Oh yes, they would love to do this with me. Let's copy that photo as well."

Eve wrapped her legs around Rupert and the two of them kissed passionately. One of Rupert's hands squeezed her right breast. After a minute they paused for breath. Eve said, "Still, both of us are dressed in that photograph. I have no problem telling Alan that I gave an eighteen-year boy a birthday snog."

Eve might not have a problem with telling him, but Alan had a problem with imagining it. He had always been more of a cricket and hockey player than a rugby player and he knew Jill liked watching the first fifteen play on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

"You then decided that it was time for Rebecca to pop his cherry. You changed clothes to get yourself in character."

Rupert produced a photograph. Eve pretending to be Jill gasped in disbelief. "Jesus, that woman looks like a whore. I can see she looks a bit like me, but I bet you like brunettes."

"Assume the pose. You will note the absence of knickers. Take them off again."

Eve got on to the bed and he saw her lying on her back with her legs spread wide apart in a pose which suggested that she was ready to have sex. The thought that Jill had posed like that for an old man and an eighteen-year-old boy.

Rupert said, "You are a natural. It's all coming back to you now."

"I only have your word for it that I had sex with the young man."

"Can you doubt that it happened after looking at that photograph?"

"Rupert, how much champagne had I had to drink by then? I'd had something to drink at lunchtime. We both know that you aren't going to send this photograph to Alan let alone the headmaster. If you do so I will say that you got me drunk and got me to pose for naughty photographs and snog an attractive young man when I was in a no position to consent. I'll tell Alan about what happened but so far I've seen nothing which I can't get him to forgive especially considering the drink you poured down my neck."

"Look at your eyes in that photograph. You knew what you were doing at that point in the evening. You're right. I won't send these to your headmaster. However, I do think that you will ruin Alan's life if you stay with him."

"Bullshit. One wild afternoon and evening proves nothing."

Rupert looked at her and said "You really are trying hard to fool yourself. It is one thing for a wife or girlfriend to be unfaithful in private. It is another thing to be fucked from behind by a boy the day after his eighteenth birthday in front of an audience and demand that a photograph be taken."

He showed her a photograph. "Tell me that you aren't staring at the camera and enjoying being fucked like a dog by a good-looking boy."

"The young woman certainly seems to be appreciating the youthful enthusiasm." He wondered why Rupert had not smelled a rat. Eve was reacting far more calmly than he could have imagined Jill reacting to it.

Rupert did not seem to mind. "I do admire your spirit. Ok, I can see that you might tell yourself that you just wanted to give a young man an experience that he will never forget, and that Alan would never know about it. I was there and whenever you looked like having second thoughts or doubts, I told you what a whore Rebecca was and how she enjoyed being fucked by the captain of the rugby team in the changing rooms before the rest of the team took turns. The reality is that you get off on the idea of being fucked in public and used like a prostitute."

"It's only your word that I asked for the photo and that I was turned on by the idea of being watched."

"You are undoubtedly an exhibitionist. If you weren't why would you allow yourself to be photographed being, as the Yanks airmen liked to say, spit-roasted?"

A further photograph was shown.

Jill said, "I assume you were the photographer and the man fucking the woman. I'm impressed that you took it in a mirror and managed not to get either of your faces in the photograph. Still, her face is both obscured and distorted by the penis in her mouth. It could just be that this is a standard uniform you get obliging brunettes to wear. I know it wasn't me though and you can't prove it was me."

Rupert laughed, "True, it was a few months ago. I did not meet the boyfriend and you did not give me an autograph. The page of the guest register showing the arrivals on the Saturday disappeared on the Sunday and most people pay by cash. Anyway, we do not insist on ID proving that our guests really are called Mr and Mrs Smith unless there is some particular reason to suspect them of dishonesty as opposed to immorality. Still, I bet Alan would recognise you."

"What will you do if I don't tell Alan? I could call your bluff and say that you would not dare show the really incriminating pictures to him."

"I have to make a choice in how I present your failure to attend the hustings and whether or not to pass on a scurrilous rumour to Alan or to Central Office."

"What scurrilous rumour?"

"That the girlfriend of a prospective candidate was seduced in a hotel room by a much older man who she had only met three hours before and had sex with him without exchanging names. She was then happy for a younger friend of his to join him and there are rumours that photographs of the proceedings were taken and are being circulated. Once started the rumour would of course get more decadent. The main concern would be that it could not be certain that this was a one-off event. Alternatively, I could just send the two photographs to Alan from a well-wisher. Needn't be postmarked here."

"What would you have done if I had gone back to the room with you earlier?"

"Fucked you. It would have been an enjoyable experience for both of us and would have confirmed my suspicions. I would have told you afterwards to break up with Alan within a week."

"I bet that the boy is related to you. You aren't going to boast about it to his parents. Besides which it's one wild night taking a calculated risk."

"True enough. But then you decided to travel on the autobahn."

"What?"

"I had to meet two men on business for half an hour. When I got back I found that you and the young man had vanished together with my polaroid camera. Two hours later I worked out where you had gone. You had expressed a desire to meet some of his friends. The young man assumed that you were a hooker that I had hired for him and wanted his friends to share the present."

He showed her another photograph.

Eve seemed amused by it, "I can see that it works as a pose. I'm not certain that she can really give the three other men her full attention. Perhaps for those three the sight makes up for her lack of concentration. Are all four men rugby players?"

"You did have more to drink when you got to the party. By the time I got there, you really were drunk. I got you back to the hotel after making certain that you had been sick and collecting all the cameras at the party. I put the fear of Plod into them all and told them that they were lucky not to be going to jail."

He showed her one final photograph. "Apparently you were curious about anal sex. To be fair to them, it was a young man with a smaller than average size penis who obliged."

Eve looked at the photograph and said, "All these photographs are the small versions. What happened to the large ones and the other small ones?"

"I left the large ones which showed you posing or self-evidently enjoying yourself with you. I wanted to make certain that you learnt your lesson and that you would take care in the future. I also left the £100 paid by Ronald's friends in your purse. You deserved payment for obliging them so enthusiastically. I left a typed message on plain note paper telling you that steps had been taken to hide your identity so there was no need to worry about blackmail or anyone trying to contact you for a repeat performance. I destroyed the page of the hotel register which I knew held your name and address just in case you had given a real one. As far as I know all the Kodak films the men took at the party were handed over to me and destroyed. The young men said that they had used condoms when they had sex with you as they did not want to risk catching the pox, so I was optimistic that you had not become pregnant. I kept a few of the smaller pictures which showed you either clearly consenting or which were consistent with you enjoying what had happened. This was insurance in case you accused me and the young men of forcing you against your will."

The woman nodded. "Show me that last photograph again."

She looked at it and smiled. "I don't blame you for thinking it was me, but it wasn't. Look at the radio alarm clock beside the bed. Me and Alan were here on the weekend of the 22nd not the 15th."

He looked at her with disbelief. "You're bluffing. I admire you for it, but you are positively the same dame."

"I never received the photographs, the letter or the £100. If I had I would not have agreed to come up to Coketown at all. The risk would have been too great."

"You would say that wouldn't you."

"There is no butterfly on that woman's back."

"What?"

Eve turned her back to Rupert and lifted up her negligee. She had a tattoo of a butterfly on her lower back. She then dropped the negligee. "Call Alan next week and ask him when I got the tattoo. It was before that weekend when I was on holiday in the states last summer. I'll tell him that you honestly thought I was someone else. You can then tell him everything that woman did with your nephew's rugby mates."

He stared at her. "Why didn't you stop me making a fool of myself earlier?"

Eve said, "I needed to know what the woman had done and to persuade you that you did not need to take any action. If it had been merely having sex with you, then I would have said that I had learnt my lesson that night and told Alan. The truth was more unlikely than the story you thought was true. It turned out to be necessary to prove to you that I was not the woman you thought I was. There're no hard feelings on my part. You were doing what you thought was the right thing for the party. The fact that you wanted to have sex with me as well I will take as a compliment to my charms. By the way, you really are very good with your tongue and fingers. If you want payment for your services, I won't quibble. Good night. I doubt that we'll meet again. Please put in a good word for Alan with Central Office."

Eve clicked her tongue and shook her head.

Rupert apologised profusely and left as soon as he could promising to do as she asked.

A moment after Rupert had left Alan left the bathroom. He had kept his temper and avoided making a noise. Now he could let the emotions out. He sobbed to himself and sat down on Eve's bed.

Eve sat down next to him and put her arm around him. She held him tight as he cried. After a couple of minutes, she said. "Now you know the worse. Speak to her when you have recovered your temper. I have done stupid things in my time and no matter what Rupert says about her consenting to be used like a whore, if she had been drinking since lunchtime that day then she deserves the benefit of the doubt."

"But I thought she was a good girl, not a nymphomaniac."

"You see, Alan, you don't know very much about girls. The best ones aren't as good as you probably think they are, and the bad ones aren't as bad. Not nearly as bad."

Alan looked at Eve. "What do you mean?"

"The woman you described to me both wants and is frightened of sex. For women like that it is easier to have sex with a stranger than someone you know especially if you don't have to meet them again. I know my best friend found it easier to lose her virginity to a stranger she met on holiday in Saundersfoot then to someone at college."

Eve undid the belt, button, and zip on his trousers to reveal his erect penis. "You hated hearing that about Jill, but it turned you on imagining her doing those things. Sex doesn't make sense and denying that you have sexual desires risks them flaring up at the most inconvenient moments."

"Is there any chance it wasn't her?"

Eve said, "He left the photographs behind him." She looked through them and produced one showing Jill being fucked by Rupert's nephew. Her face showed that she was enjoying the attentions. It was clear that it was his girlfriend.

Eve asked, "Is Rebecca a real person?"

He said, "Rebecca is the name of one of the three girls I was telling you about. Jill thinks she is a prostitute."

"The fact that she imagined herself to be that girl when she had sex proves that she has problems admitting to herself that she wants to have sex. You need to decide for yourself what is right for you and her. Just think about it first and be as kind as you can."

Alan thought about his male friends and remembered some saying that they found it hard to think about the women they liked and respected in a sexual way. "Ok. I'll give it some thought before confronting her."

Eve said, "Before Rupert interrupted us we had agreed to enjoy ourselves. I've not had sex for a year. I would like you to make love to me. Actually, I want you to fuck me like a man who hasn't had sex for three years. Think of me as Jill and do to me what you've always wanted to do to her."

She held his prick in his hands and started to stroke it. "You know what type of woman I am and there's no need to hold back. I want this as much as you do. I'm on the pill. No need to wear the condoms you bought. By the way, this is only for tonight. After all, now that you have seen me in action, how could you ever trust a thing I told you?"

She smiled as his erection showed his appreciation and kissed it.

He then stopped and said, "I don't want to pretend to make love to Jill tonight. I'm feeling too angry towards her and I'm worried that I will hurt you."

"I don't mind spanking, but I don't want to be bruised or suffer a black eye. Make love to whoever you feel that you can let yourself go with."

Alan said, "When I confront Jill, it will help if I feel that I have behaved almost as badly as she has. After all I had decided to cheat with you before I heard about Rupert and the ruby players. Pretend to be the real Rebecca for me. I want to pretend I'm making love to my star student."

Eve blinked, "Tell me about her including why you fancy her?"

He told her about his student and how bright she was. That she had struggled with fitting in and that she had been teased for being poor. That she had a reputation for being a little too honest about how far she was prepared to go on a date and that a boy had been expelled for forcing her to walk home fifteen miles when she refused to have sex with him. That he had encouraged Rebecca to apply to Oxford and had admired the way she had stood up to some of the young men in her year. He even admitted to having an erection when he had tried to console her after one of the other students had said that she had only been offered a place at Oxford because she had allowed the interviewing dons to fuck her. He also told Eve that Rebecca was working for a rich man who wanted to honour his wife's memory by financing an exhibition which said good things about Richard III.

Eve nodded, "Fine. How much do I look like her?"

"Enough, but you dress better than she does. Can you lose the ponytail? That is too much like Jill."

"I'll undo the ponytail and prepare. Why don't you go to your room and prepare yourself. I will be with you in twenty minutes. Keep the door on the latch and tell me to enter when I knock. Pretend to be marking essays at the desk in your room."

12