All Comments on 'The Lady Eve Pt. 02'

by LetsMisBehave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Kilty11Kilty11about 1 year ago

I don’t know…. She denies him for 2 years then fucks a bunch of guys, and continues to deny him for another year? Nope. Is he supposed to believe that was a one-off? I wouldn’t. I would assume she’s been fucking around the entire time and been using me as an ATM.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 1 year ago

A lot of talk and no action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could Rebecca, Jill, and Eve be different names for the very same person?

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Don't ruin the story, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmm, getting a little convoluted now. I can't fully buy into the concept of a woman who is uptight to the point of frigidity with her long term boyfriend yet behaves like a porn star on steroids with strangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A waste of time. He saves his skank fiance from the humiliation she deserves, for being a whore and it looks like he's somehow going to get even, forgive her and be the good, slimy, cuck politician he is.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Way beyond ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLetsMisBehave@LetsMisBehave
First-time writer. UK-based and attitudes and spelling will reflect that. Fundamentally, I believe that consenting adults can do what they like in private, but recognise that there is room for argument on what is consent and who is an adult, Also, people are people and things ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES