The Lady Eve Pt. 04

Story Info
Alan continues to learn about sex with Eve.
3.4k words
4.06
3.9k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 4 of five. Definitely read part 3 first as this follows on immediately from it. (Full disclosure, somehow I managed to delete half of what was meant to be in part 3 while editing a typo. Possibly it was an improvement to divide it into two)

This story is set in spring 1981 and will reflect attitudes from that time. Bear in mind that means no internet, no smartphones, no social media so there is a better chance of getting away with things. There also is a wide disparity between what individuals feel is morally right. Everyone involved is older than 18.

The first two stories were in Loving Wives while part 3 and 4 are in First Time. I think these two can just about be read as a standalone.

/------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Alan was still taking in the experience of having had sex for the first time. It had been better than he had expected to be. He was eager and ready to do so again and Eve next to him seemed more than up for a repeat.

For a moment, the thought that she had been in charge of the first bout gave him a problem and then he mentally kicked himself. He had needed her to take control the first time. He now knew that he could give a woman pleasure. The fact that she had been in control had also helped him cheat on Jill. He felt some of the anger towards Jill dissipate. He would of course break up with her, but he no longer felt any temptation to shame her publicly. After all that would also involve shaming himself. He would just let her know he knew and that she would need to change jobs.

He looked at the woman next to him and found himself imagining it was his student Rebecca. He started to kiss her gently and to play with her hair and her breasts. She responded to it but did not force the pace. He stroked and squeezed her breasts. He whispered to her, "Let me know what you enjoy."

She nodded and over the next ten minutes tactfully suggested where he should place his hands and where he should kiss her. She also allowed him to direct her hands and lips to where he wanted them to be. He was pleasantly surprised to find how erotic he found her lips touching his ears or her stroking the area just above his groin.

Soon it was clear that he was ready to make love to her again and this time with the lights out there was no problem in believing that he was making love to someone who was his intellectual equal. Eve had street smarts and was intelligent enough to be good company but was not his intellectual equal. He blushed at that thought. If nothing else tonight had taught him that intellectual prowess had its limitations. Both Eve and the real Rebecca had a far better grasp of sexual and emotional matters than he or Jill had.

The women he thought of Rebecca seemed to sense that he was distracted and moved her hand to his penis and gently squeezed it. He laughed at himself and redirected his thoughts to the body next to him. He played with her vagina and tried to work out where her clitoris was. Her hands moved to grasp his body and his head. Suddenly her breathing became louder, he felt her body tensing and her thighs lifting while her hands squeezed harder.

He tried to remember what he had read in Alex Comfort's book about the Joy of Sex and was glad to realise that the reality was better than the rather unappealing diagrams. He started to make love to Rebecca and told Eve what he would never dare say to his student. Eve had told him earlier tonight that this would not upset her provided it made him more enthusiastic.

After another few minutes of foreplay, he was more than ready to make love to the woman now lying under him. Her legs had spread wide apart, and her knees were raised. She said, "Yes, make love to me, Alan."

He needed no more encouragement, but gently thrust himself into her. She moaned and one hand ran through his hair while another was on his lower back. He started gently and gradually started to push more deeply. Her legs were now clasped behind his bottom. He whispered endearments and tried to savour every moment. He came for the second time tonight. It was different from the first time. Somehow it was more emotionally satisfying, but less physically all-consuming than the first time. He rolled off her and they held each other tight.

He whispered, "I love you." He felt the woman momentarily tense and then relax again. "I'll settle for you remembering me."

"There's no doubt of that. I hope it wasn't too obvious, but you were my first."

A slight pause, "If so, then you're a quick learner. You made love to Rebecca very sweetly and well. You will make a lucky woman incredibly happy."

"I would like to see you again."

She stroked his face, "Alan, that's extremely sweet of you, but it would be unfair of me to take advantage of you like that. I'm a good time girl ready to turn respectable, but my past will not bear scrutiny. I'm not suitable to be a politician's wife."

"You're better than Jill."

She grabbed him by the face and kissed him deeply. She then let go and looked him in the eyes, "Hampsy, I told you earlier, you've the wrong idea about women. The best ones aren't as good as you probably think they are, and the bad ones aren't as bad. Not nearly as bad."

"Are you defending her?"

"No but perhaps I understand her better than you. She's a women who thinks she should be a good girl but is worried she's a bad girl. I don't know, but I watched as well as listened to Rupert. He was uncomfortable about what happened to Jill that night. He seduced her, but she was willing to be seduced. She was a little inebriated when she had sex with the nephew, but that was a conscious choice. She was obviously totally drunk later on."

"You're saying she was raped."

"She was like a teetotaller who got drunk for the first time and had ten pints rather than stopping at three. She had sex in private after three pints and then both the drinking and the sex escalated. I'm saying that she was in no condition to say no. She was drunk, she was enjoying sex, and probably decided that it was her fantasy view of Rebecca who was being fucked and not Jill."

Alan started to say something and then smiled to himself. "And I've just made love to my fantasy version of Rebecca."

He started to sob, and Eve wiped the tears away. "Look I don't know what's right for you and her. It's just don't assume that she intended to betray you or is a nymphomaniac."

"But what she did...."

"You've just pretended to make love to your student. I know that you would not have done so if I had really been her."

"And her?"

"I can't say for certain, but sometimes it is easier to let go with people you will never meet again."

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better, but she betrayed me and herself."

"Alan, we've both made love to each other tonight. Well, I made love to you, and you made love to Rebecca. If you promise not to hurt me, I think you should fuck Jill pretending to be Rebecca."

"Fuck?"

"Use me for sex. Let yourself go and be selfish."

"I don't feel comfortable with that."

"If you want to talk sensibly to Jill you need to understand the joy of fucking for yourself. Look, making love is better than just fucking, but when you are fucked by someone who loves you it is possible to get the best of both worlds. Especially if both of you are fucking the other one."

"I'm sorry, I don't get it."

"When you came inside me, I enjoyed the fact that you eventually let yourself go. You started off making love to me but then had sex with me. It can be even more fun when both people concentrate on the enjoyment, but with the knowledge that they will each get a turn to let go."

"Are you certain you don't mind me pretending that you are Rebecca?"

"Look, I don't mind that you were making love to Rebecca. I like you enough to have sex with you, but tomorrow morning we will walk out of each other's lives having given each other the comfort and joy we both needed tonight. Besides which the way you tell it Rebecca sounds like a cleverer version of me at her age."

Alan took a deep breath. Well, she was telling the truth. They were ships passing in the night. He was cheating on Jill and the fact that she had cheated on him first did not alter the fact that he had been tempted to cheat on her before he knew about her infidelity. He was not such a hypocrite that he would pretend that cheating by a man was more forgivable than cheating by a woman.

He nodded, "You are probably right."

She said, "I'll get changed again. Do you want to come my room in say twenty minutes?"

He nodded, "Wear your hair like you did when we first met. That is more like Jill's."

She looked at him and said, "Fine. Could you wash yourself first?"

She then made some suggestions as to how he should use her when he joined her again. He was half surprised to find himself deciding that this was something which tickled his fancy and suggested some points of detail. They agreed that if she used the phrase Pilgrimage of Grace then he was being too rough and should ease off.

She left and he was left with the decision of whether to join her. Well at least it meant that he would get full use out of both beds and if he decided that it was not his thing he could always make love to her again.

Before she had left she had shown him a photograph of Jill which Rupert had left behind when Eve had convinced him that she was not Jill. It was the one which had shown Jill being taken from behind by the young man. He looked at her face and it was clear that Jill was having an exciting time. He knew for himself that he suspected that he must have had a similar look on his face when he had ejaculated inside Eve, imaging her to be Rebecca.

He washed his groin, reapplied the deodorant to his armpits, and shaved his face. He then got himself into character. While he had been a cricketer more than a rugger bugger, he had known the captain of the school XV in his year quite well. His name had been Richard, known to his teammates as Dick or even Big Dick or Tripod.

As it was late, he did not knock on Eve's door when he arrived, and she had left it on the latch. He made certain to lock it behind him. He then moved into character. Eve was sitting on the chair, wearing a coat again.

He said, "Miss Summers, Mr Pemberton said that you wanted to see me."

"Of course, Richard. I wanted to congratulate you and your team on winning the West Midland Schools rugby cup."

"Thank you, miss. The team has really appreciated your support on the sidelines this year."

Eve acting as Jill widened her eyes, opened her mouth, and stroked her neck. "I know Mr Pemberton offered you a special prize if you lifted the cup."

"Miss?"

"He told me what you all wanted to do to me."

She got up and took off the coat. Under it she was wearing a black negligee. She came over to him and said, "I promised him that I would let you live your dream. Dick, fuck me like a whore with your big dick."

Alan walked up to her and said, "Bend over the back of the sofa, Miss Summers."

Eve did so. "Spread your legs wider."

She did so and he came up behind her and started to squeeze her buttocks. He lifted up the back of the negligee and decided to go with the pretence that it was Jill in front of him and he was an 18-year-old boy about to have sex with a teacher. He lifted his right hand and spanked the bottom in front of him.

"Jill" gasped and moaned with seeming pleasure, "Please, boy, can I have some more?"

He alternated buttocks for another five hits. He reminded himself that it was not really Jill in front of him and so just about managed to keep himself under control. He was frightened that he had come close to losing control. He undid his trousers and took them off. He rubbed his prick against her arse and leant over and squeezed her breasts.

"Miss Summers, we all knew you wanted this."

He remembered what Eve had said and why she had insisted him on washing himself. He moved round so that he was standing in front of her and positioned his cock so that it was in front of her face. "I don't want to break you so lubricate my prick so that it won't hurt so much when I stick it in you. It's in your interests to do a good job."

She took his cock inside her mouth; she licked the tip first and that almost set him off. She grabbed it with her left hand and started to suck it. He had heard about but had not watched Deep Throat with Linda Lovelace. He quickly realised that when he thought of the woman as "Jill" he enjoyed what she was doing to him but felt uneasy when he remembered she was Eve. He could not deny how his prick felt about matters, but as he had agreed with Eve that he would not come in her mouth or over her face he stopped earlier than he might otherwise have done.

He then moved back behind her and pulled down her knickers. He then said, "Spread your legs again, Miss Summers." He inserted first one and then two fingers inside "Jill" and was pleasantly surprised by her response to the stimulation. His other hand played with her breasts squeezing her nipples and stroking them. He added a third finger and said, "I think you are now nearly ready for a real man, Miss Summers."

"Yes, Alan. I'm yours tonight. Take me like the champion you are."

He grabbed her hips with both hands and thrust his prick into her vagina. He only then realised that she had placed the sofa so that he could see himself having sex with her in the mirror. This nearly distracted him, but in the end enhanced the experience. He could watch her face and then was exhilarated as her breasts bounced up and down as he thrust himself into her.

"We all knew you wanted us to give you a good seeing to, Miss Summers." He moderately spanked her as he thrust in and out and was turned on when he saw her smile at each whack. He imagined that she was Jill being taken by the school rugby team and the image turned him on. He spanked her harder and thrust more deeply into her.

She moaned, "Fuck your little rugby groupie." He looked down and saw the tattoo on her lower back. This reminded him that it was Eve and not Jill he was having sex with and that she was up for him enjoying himself. He devoted his full attention to his pleasure and found that looking in the mirror made it amazingly easy to pretend that he was the rugby captain using Jill for his gratification. The fact that she enjoyed it as well was merely good luck.

He only lasted five minutes but when it came the orgasm was more intense than the other two. He left his penis in and spanked her once more for luck.

He remembered his line, "The rest of the squad are waiting outside, Miss Summers." He then ad-libbed. "Do you want then to deal with them individually or in batches. The front row of the scrum has some ideas in mind."

She laughed at that and to his shock he found himself becoming erect again. Eve pretending to be Jill said, "Perhaps you should allow them to watch you this time?"

He did manage one more bout. He was uncertain whether he liked himself using the woman in front of him, but he could not deny that he had enjoyed focusing on what he wanted. In a few minutes time they were lying on the bed in each other's arms. He stroked her face and said, "I enjoyed that. I see what you meant about letting go."

"I thought you did, Alan."

"It helped that I knew that I liked you and that I knew you would tell me when I went too far. I was a little frightened that I might have gone too far if it had really been Jill in front of me."

"You have to find the right balance for yourself and your partner."

"Are you certain that we can't see each other again?"

"I have to hunt down a millionaire to marry and you have to go back to teaching and becoming an MP. Best if we have one night where we both enjoy ourselves."

Alan knew she was right. She then gently poked his nose, "You've being good for my morale. I hope that I have taught you that women are almost as horny as men. Work out what you want from life and go for it."

"Do you think I should pursue Rebecca?"

"Keep in contact with her. Perhaps in her second year find an excuse to go down to Oxford, take her for lunch and see what happens. Don't make any moves on her before she goes to college. Just treat her the way you have always done."

He laughed, "You're right, of course."

She said, "Don't ask me what to do about Jill. You know her better than me and I've only got theories. Still, from the photographs it did look as though she enjoyed herself."

"But Rupert was right when he said that her enjoying being watched and having sex with more than one man at once would be a problem."

"It's possible that the first time getting drunk analogy is right. If I were you I'd only reveal part of what you know about that night."

"I'll think about it."

He drifted off to sleep with her body close to him. He would be leaving town on the first train after breakfast. He had no desire to meet Rupert again and he had marking and lesson planning to catch up on back in Birmingham. He also had to think about how he dealt with Jill. He was moving towards at least having sex with her before he made up his mind about breaking up with her or letting her know that he knew what had happened that night four months ago. Tonight, he dreamt of making love and fucking.

Next to him the women he knew of as Eve took longer to get to sleep. Tonight, had been vastly different from what she had been expecting to happen. She hoped that she had done no harm. In retrospect, allowing Alan to imagine fucking his student had been risky, but he had not demurred when she had dissuaded him from pursuing the young woman.

She also had to make certain that she made her escape tomorrow without risking bumping into either of the two men. Alan had been off-balance ever since he had met her and so had not entirely engaged brain. She also needed to avoid Rupert tomorrow who had struck her as being rather clever and had a motive for working out what had been happening. Luckily, the room in the other hotel she had booked into was available to her until midday and she could change her make-up and get rid of the temporary transfer there. The baby oil she had packed should allow her to deal with the problem.