The Lady Eve Pt. 03

Story Info
It is Alan's turn to cheat on his cheating girlfriend.
2.2k words
4.44
3.1k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of four. I think it can just about be read as a standalone, but it probably helps to have read the first two chapters first. The first two stories were in Loving Wives while this one is in First Time. There will be a fourth story which will be in yet another category. It was entertaining seeing the difference in reactions to a story set in the Loving Wives category to Erotic Coupling or Exhibitionist and Voyeur.

This story is set in spring 1981 and will reflect attitudes from that time. Bear in mind that means no internet, no smartphones, no social media so there is a better chance of getting away with things. There also is a wide disparity between what individuals feel is morally right.

/------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Alan Hampton sat at the desk in his hotel room waiting to cheat on his fiancée with a woman he had only met twelve hours ago. His fiancée Jill Summers had broken a promise to support him in his bid to be selected as a candidate for parliament. She had not turned up to the hustings even though he had made it clear that it was important that the selection committee were convinced that she would support him in campaigning.

Eve looked an awfully lot like Jill but was a hugely different personality. In particular, she believed that sex was meant to be fun. She had been dumped by her fiancé because she had been prepared to let him have sex with her before marriage. They had been exchanging war stories from the frontline of disappointment when a man from Conservative Central Office and the constituency chairman had called on him at his hotel to tell him that they had selected another candidate.

The two men had assumed that Eve was Jill. The constituency chairman had seen a photograph of Jill when Alan had been desperately trying to assure him that Jill was not an imaginary girlfriend. Eve had run with the mistake and her flirted with the sixty-year-old ex-RAF officer.

The improvisation had seemed like the right thing at the time. To be suspected of having invented an imaginary girlfriend was one thing. Being seen flirting with another woman in a constituency he was trying to be selected as a candidate in may get points for daring but suggested that he was a riskier candidate than they would be happy with. Pretending that she was his girlfriend and had simply been delayed had seemed like the lower risk option, especially when she had already made the choice for him.

Jill had been his girlfriend of three years and fiancée for two years. She had not allowed him to consummate the relationship or fix a date for marriage, but he knew that there had been an incident in her past which had made her skittish. Some bastard had seduced her, dumped her, and had boasted about it. He had done his best to be considerate but found the situation frustrating. He liked her as a person and admired her intellect.

While he had tried telling himself that he would not cheat on Jill with Eve, he had known to himself that it was a lie. Bluffing the two men from the party had been exhilarating and had excited him. Besides which Eve clearly wanted to have sex and had managed to make him feel that having sex with her would be the gentlemanly option. After all she had stood up for him and the least he could do was show his appreciation

There was no doubt some German word which described what it was like to decide that you would cheat on your girlfriend and then find out she had cheated on you first four months ago with multiple men.

It wasn't even as the man who had seduced Jill seemed that proud of it or had known that Alan was listening when he described the details. The man believed that he was talking to Jill alone and was telling her that it was her duty to Alan and the Conservative party to break off the engagement because she was going to let Alan down. It was one thing to have an affair, it was quite another thing to have sex with eight people in one night and allowing those waiting their turn to watch.

Alan was confused and distressed. He had thought he had known Jill but clearly didn't. He had always believed that sex was something which men did to women and that women needed love to be involved to enjoy it. His cheeks burned -- he realised that life was clearly more complicated.

He had also believed that men should treat women with kindness. At the moment he knew that he was tempted to humiliate Jill and destroy her life. To let all of her friends know that she was a literal whore. Apparently the men had paid her £100 for her favours. Well one 60-year-old man and a load of 18 year old boys who were still at school and in the school Rugby team.

There was a knock on the door. He said, "Come in." He turned and faced the door and Eve walked in. It was easy to pretend that she was Rebecca albeit a better dressed version who made the best of herself. If tonight was going to have some good to it he must pretend that Jill was his student Rebecca.

Eve said, "I hope I'm not disturbing you, Mr Hampton."

"I'm just marking some essays. Come on in, Rebecca."

"Are you certain?"

"Of course. How did the exams go?"

"I've finished my final examination today. It was the S level European history paper." She was being clever. She was using the information he had given her about Rebecca to make it more convincing.

"How did it go?"

"I think it went well."

"Excellent. I expected no better. It's been a privilege and a pleasure having you in my class, Rebecca."

"I just wanted to thank you properly for all the support you gave me over the last two years. I thought to myself that I will not be in school again until the day the results come out. For all practical purposes I am no longer your student." She licked her lips at him.

He got off the chair. "I'm no longer Mr Hampton. You can call me Alan. Take your coat off and let's have a talk."

"Thank you, Alan."

She undid her coat and he saw that she was wearing the black dress she had worn earlier this evening plus stockings.

"You should have dressed more like this in the classroom."

"You like the dress."

"Of course. You look extremely attractive. Not certain the stilettos are strictly compliant with the rules."

She smiled at him and said, "No one objected in the exam room. The games master's eyes were on stalks." He laughed to himself as he knew that if Clive Pemberton had seen Rebecca dressed like this he would have done exactly that. Still, as far as he was aware all PE teachers reacted like that, especially the ones who also taught geography.

"Some of your classmates came by after the last of the A level history exams. We shook hands."

He offered her his hand.

She took his hand but instead of shaking it pulled it to her bottom as she embraced him. He felt her breasts pressing against him and then realised that she was wearing stockings.

"I'm your teacher." He did not remove his hand or push her away. Nor did he object as one hand played with his hair and stroked his ear.

"Not anymore. Today, I finished school for ever."

"But still."

"We both know that you never tried to seduce me. This is me thanking you for making me believe in myself. You know I'm not a virgin and could easily have been strolling around Balsall Heath rather than going to Oxford. There is no need to be gentle with me."

He decided to go in with the kiss. He felt her breasts push against his chest and he squeezed her bum. He felt her tongue against his and knew that he was going to pretend to make love to his student today. He shut his eyes and imagined the real Rebecca in his arms. He did indeed know that she was not a virgin and that she considered that a handjob and allowing a man to play with her tits was a given if the man paid for the date.

Well, hell, he had encouraged her to apply to Oxbridge and tutored her on sitting the entrance exam. While it would be gross to demand sexual favours in return, accepting a freely offered one was a different matter.

She gently pushed him towards the bed. He did not resist.

She stopped kissing him, looked up at his eyes, clicked her tongue and said, "Ever since that first day in class, I thought you were a regular yum-yum type."

He must have looked surprised as she said, "You don't know what that means?"

He went with it and said "No."

She laughed and stood on tiptoes, "Here's yum." She kissed him and the kiss took his breath away.

She removed her lips and then said, "Here's the other yum."

Somehow the new kiss was even more effective than the previous one or perhaps he was relaxing into it.

After ten seconds she withdrew her lips and said, "And here's yum-yum."

He found himself falling backwards on to the bed and giving in totally to the kiss. He thought about his student Rebecca and all inhibition left him. He could pretend he was making love to her without breaking whatever code of conduct applied. He felt Eve's -- no Rebecca's -- pelvis against his and put his hand under the black dress. He reached up over the stockings and found that she was not wearing any knickers. His prick which had already been enthusiastic stood totally to attention and she laughed happily before undoing his trousers button and pulling down his zip.

She kissed him again and as he lifted his hips to allow him to take his trousers off, she grabbed a pillow and put it under his bum. She manoeuvred herself so that her hips were perfectly poised. He had a momentary pang of guilt before remembering that the woman was Eve and allowed her to impale herself on him. He then went back to thinking that she was Rebecca and thrust upwards into her. She gasped and smiled at him. He realised that the pillow had a purpose.

Somehow he hung on. She seemed to know when to stop moving on top of him to prolong the pleasure and there was the opportunity to remove her dress. After that she lent down and placed her breasts over his face. He fiddled with the back of her bra and finally undid it. He sucked her breasts and felt her respond to the attention. Fuck, maybe it was true what some of his acquaintances had told him which was that women could enjoy sex as much as men. He nearly cursed the wasted years of celibacy, before deciding that this was the evening to live in the moment. He had avoided having sex before he went to Oxford because he knew that he was not ready for a long term relationship and felt guilty about using girls his own age for sex. Afterwards he had been a man at an all male college and without the confidence or experience to go after his intellectual equals. For the last few years he had been engaged to Jill and had not wanted to push her too hard.

She must have sensed this as she suddenly lifted herself above him, brought his left hand up to her breasts and placed his right one on her hips. She then started lifting herself and then pushing herself down on to him. He heard her gasp and then she started to move her hips up and down and from side to side.

"Oh, Mr Hampton, you're filling me up, don't stop, let me ride you like a stallion."

It was easy to lie back and just let her take control. For the first time he believed emotionally that sex was as much fun for women as for men. Actually, maybe even more. Somehow with her assistance he managed to avoid coming for nearly ten minutes. When he finally could not restrain himself any longer he tried to warn her. She ignored it and he exploded inside her. She arched her back and gasped.

She rolled over and lay next to him holding him close to her. She only had her stockings on. It was easy to pretend that she was Rebecca. She had taken off most of her make-up from earlier and looked younger naked.

She turned over and switched the light out. He felt her body snuggle up to him and he kissed her. Her mouth felt warm and when their tongues touched he knew that everything was all right.

She whispered, "Thank you. I'm certain you aren't spent yet."

She held her head close to his and kissed him. With the other hand she stroked his penis and to his surprise he was quickly erect again.

She said, "Make love to me."

F