The Lady Eve Pt. 06

Story Info
Ronald make slove to Eve and confronts his past.
8.7k words
4
1.3k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final part of a somewhat convoluted story. This is set in 1981, so there is no social media, internet, or mobile phones. As a warning, while I have placed it in Erotic Couplings because what happens during the story is either that or even possibly romance, it does contain references to group and reluctance incidents in the past of both people.

Everyone involved in sexual activity in this story is over 18. It helps to have read previous chapters, but it does just about make sense as a standalone.

/--------------------------------------------------------------------/

Ronald was rushing to the hotel. It was chucking it down outside, and even with his duffel coat on, he was getting wet. He would be early, but he'd decided to leave the house before Dad could corner him for a heart-to-heart chat about what was bothering him. He loved his dad, and the fact that he knew something was bothering Ronald and wanted to help was cool. The truth was that there were some things that you just didn't talk to your parents about. There was no way he would tell his dad why meeting Eve this morning had knocked him for a six. To explain that would mean talking about losing his virginity last November and then what had happened later that evening.

When he first saw Eve this morning, he thought it was Rebecca, especially when she bent over. He remembered the moment when he had held Rebecca's hips as he had first impaled her over the back of the sofa. He both wanted to bonk her again and apologise for what happened later. He followed the woman and was shocked when she entered his uncle's hotel. He then worried that Rebecca had come back to confront him.

Uncle had told him that he and his friends had been lucky not to have been arrested. He had shown Ronald some of the Polaroid photographs of the party he had confiscated from Ronald's friends before burning them. It was pretty clear that she had stopped enjoying herself by the time George bent her over the kitchen table and buggered her while the rest took turns putting their cocks in her mouth. Uncle Rupert had assured him that no prosecution would ever occur and that he would be acquitted if it did. Uncle had said that he had behaved unwisely and treated Rebecca badly.

Part of him felt this was rather hypocritical of a skirt chaser, but he eventually realised that Uncle Rupert meant what he had said. Mother had once (when dad wasn't around) said that her older brother had a sense of honour all of his own. While many women may be puzzled about how they had allowed him to seduce them, they had never complained that he had made them feel bad about themselves. He had always treated them as friends after they had succumbed to his attentions. If they later lost his respect, it was not because they had slept with him. They were annoyed at themselves rather than with him.

Ronald had been mostly relieved and a little disappointed when he realised that it was not Rebecca he had been following. It was just a woman who looked very similar. He had offered to buy her a drink. She had accepted and introduced herself as Eve. She had also told him that she had spotted him following her and that she did not mind. There were things she said to him that resonated with what his uncle had told him about some women's attitudes to sex. Telling Eve that he wanted to apologise to Rebecca also helped him believe that he really did want to say sorry.

After that, it had been fun speaking with Eve this morning. Uncle Ronald said it was easier to flirt with someone if you knew you would probably never meet them again. If you were knocked back, any embarrassment would only be known to you. If she responded, then great.

She had been relaxed with him, and she'd made him feel as if she was enjoying herself with him rather than teasing him. Her stories of modelling and dancing had turned him on. She had let him put his arm around her waist and even squeeze the top of the outside of her thigh but had let him know the boundaries. She seemed to be what Uncle called a good-time girl (best not think about what mum and dad would call her). She had told him that last night an old man had given her a lift back to the hotel after her life modelling gig. She said that he had been charming and a gentleman. The man had given her a fiver as an extra tip for being his muse. She had then kissed him and even let him play with her tits in the hotel carpark. Ronald had contemplated offering her a tenner for a hand job in the hotel toilets and wondering whether perhaps Wendy would let him use his uncle's office.

Before he could pop the question, Uncle Rupert had reminded him that he would be late for lunch. He had raced home and arrived just in time for the pre-lunch glass of sherry. Uncle Rupert had agreed to give him a dancing lesson, although he wanted to ask him for advice on how he should have spoken to Eve and how he had gotten things so badly wrong with Rebecca. He'd also felt a bit sleazy for having instinctively thought about offering to pay Eve rather than chatting her up. He tried to tell himself it was because there was insufficient time for a proper flirtation.

Although Uncle Rupert was fifteen years older than dad, it was easier to talk to him about sex. Well, he had seen Uncle Rupert having sex with a woman, while Ronald doubted that Dad remembered how to. Uncle Rupert had also seen him pop his cherry with the same woman, so no embarrassing explanations were needed.

Wendy, behind reception, waved at him. Wendy was twenty and featured in many of Ronald's dreams which were not about that night with Rebecca. She had been with Uncle Rupert when he had raided the party and confiscated the photographs and camera films. Before then, she seemed amused when he tried to flirt with her. Since then, she had flirted less but became a friend. She was the only woman he could talk to about that evening, but somehow he felt that taking her advice was letting himself off the hook too easily. She took the view that the incident was mainly down to understandable misunderstandings and the woman's stupidity.

This afternoon, Wendy said, "Your uncle said to go straight up. Wait a minute." She reached behind the desk and said, "Take this up to the studio. Mr Brown just handed this in and said that his wife had mistaken it for hers after the Sunday roast." She handed him a woman's mac while rolling her eyes.

Wendy leaned over, "The truth was that Mrs B didn't check the weather forecast before coming out and "borrowed" it to get home in when she realised it was bucketing down outside. At least she sent him back with it when she eventually "realised" her mistake. He was very apologetic, especially when I told him that the poor lass had to leave for the station in the pouring rain without it and will probably catch her death of cold." One of the things he liked about Wendy was her sarcasm, even when she used it against him.

She paused, "Fair do's; he offered to pay for the postage to return the coat to the owner. The cash is in the coat pocket."

After leaving his duffle coat with Wendy, he bounded up the stairs to his uncle's apartment/dance studio. As he walked in, he saw that Eve was there. She was in her underwear and had one foot on a chair while fixing her stockings to her garter belt.

Eve looked at him and said, "Hello Ronald. Is that my coat? Did someone "borrow" it as Wendy thought?"

"Yes. I thought you had a train to catch, Eve?"

"Missed it. I spent too much time hunting for the coat and hoping the rain would stop, but I couldn't find a taxi, and then all the green men flashed red at me on the way there." She winked at him as she adjusted one of the stockings.

He smiled, and she continued, "Wendy had said that if I missed the train, I should come back here and see if it had turned up. It pissed down on the way back."

"And why are you in my uncle's room?

"He was in reception when I got back and said that I looked like a drowned rat. He offered to put my skirt and top through the tumble drier and to let me have a hot shower in his quarters."

"Sounds like my uncle."

Eve grinned and said, "It amused Wendy, who said to him "Christ, that's quick work even for you, Mr Grimsdyke. You normally give them ten minutes and a rumba before you ask them to take their clothes off." Your uncle laughed and told Wendy to take me up here and show me the dancing outfits." Her impersonation wasn't bad, and he laughed.

Ok, that made sense. Uncle gave dancing lessons to selected friends and acquaintances and kept a store of costumes in his room to help get women in the right frame of mind for dancing both vertically and, as it was his uncle, horizontally.

She finished attaching the stockings and, for the first time, noticed that she was half-dressed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to give you a show, but I'm just used to being half-dressed in front of men. I spent most of yesterday evening wearing less than this, and on Tuesday night, I'll be down to a G-string again at the Falcon."

"I'm sorry. Wendy didn't warn me you were here."

"I suspect that she wanted to give you a pleasant surprise." She stretched her arms over her head, and he could see her breasts move. She then disappeared behind the screen in the room.

Well, it had indeed been that. Wendy had also been encouraging him to meet girls who had a sense of fun without being, in her words, slags.

Eve reappeared, having added black dancing shorts to the ensemble. She looked at him and said, "You've changed your clothes since lunch."

"I'm having dancing lessons with my uncle. He says that if you dress as though it's a special occasion,, your partner also appreciates it."

"I heard you tell your uncle before you left. Would you mind if I joined in? I have trains at five and seven. I've nothing planned this evening, so I may as well catch the seven."

He made a gurgling noise. She smiled at him and said, "Would you like me to go the full Liza, or should I wear something more innocent looking."

"The full what?"

"OK. I'll show you."

He remembered the first time his uncle had enlisted the aid of a woman to give him a dancing lesson. It had been the best afternoon and the worse night of his life.

She grabbed a top from the clothes rack which uncle kept for his dance students. For some reason, the black bra was taken off and laid across the top of the screen. A few seconds later, she appeared wearing a halter waistcoat with three buttons that barely contained her breasts. When she turned round, he saw that it was backless.

He looked at her open-mouthed, and she giggled at him. "I thought you'd like the effect."

From behind him, he heard Uncle Rupert say, "An excellent choice, my dear Eve. I do have a bowler somewhere from when I dressed like Steed in the Avengers. It was so easy to be debonaire back then, and the woman could pretend to be Cathy Gale or Emma Peel."

Eve responded, "I suppose that you're only as old as the women you feel."

"One of the main pleasures of being a dancer, my dear. While I am, of course, a thing of beauty and a boy forever, women need to be in my arms before they appreciate that experience has its point."

Uncle had bought a bottle of champagne, three glasses, and an ice bucket with him. He opened the bottle of champagne and poured them all a glass. He handed Ronald a coat hanger for his jacket and took his own off.

Uncle talked to Eve about what dance steps she knew. He started him and Eve off with the waltz and the Blue Danube tune. Eve said, "That's the 2001 tune that played when the spaceship was docking with the space station." She then giggled.

Now she had said it, he remembered the bit. Uncle had taken him to see the film when he was about eight years old and had taken him to the cinema with the largest screen in the county to watch it. Afterwards, he told the enraptured boy, "I thought that you'd love the visuals and the ideas as much as I did, young Ron. Somehow it doesn't matter that only the computer had any character development."

She danced well, and he enjoyed himself. At the end of the dance, he sniffed. He thought that he recognised the smell.

Eve whispered, "I borrowed the perfume from Wendy. Mine is in my case in the left luggage at the station. Do you like the aroma?"

He nodded yes. She nodded, "I'll get some for myself next week."

Uncle then borrowed Eve to demonstrate the versatility of the foxtrot as a dance. He had put together a tape where the tempo changed every twenty seconds or so. He also showed how improvisations could be added to it.

Ronald then danced two full foxtrots with Eve. He found himself enjoying it immensely. The fact that their bodies were so close to each other but that the dance was not itself blatantly sexual suited his mood. The fact that the waistcoat halter was backless also meant that he was touching her skin as they danced. For whatever reason that increased his enjoyment immensely. As they danced, Eve relaxed into it, and he felt her breasts against his body. He kept his arm around her waist after the dance when Rupert refilled their glasses and had rung reception to order a second bottle.

From beside him, Eve said, "Wendy was telling me you danced the Charleston with her grandmother."

The man laughed, "Alice taught me the steps back in 1937. Good grief; she was hard to keep up with. Let's see if I've still got it."

Uncle Rupert had then demonstrated how to dance the Charleston. Wendy turned up with the bottle while Rupert was executing some spectacularly acrobatic movements for a man in his late fifties.

Wendy clapped and told Uncle Rupert, "Gran wasn't exaggerating, Mr Grimsdyke. My mother says that she wouldn't have married dad if it hadn't been for you."

Uncle raised an eyebrow, "Does she blame me?"

"No, but she says that you taught him to twist better than the other men."

"And I taught her to match him. They were marvellous on the dance floor together."

Eve said, "Go on Rupert, show us your twist. I bet Wendy is pretty flexible as well.

Wendy tried to decline, but Eve said, "You deserve it for not warning me that Ronald was on his way up. He caught me in my underwear."

Uncle Rupert put "Let's Twist Again" on and danced with Wendy. It was hard to avoid smiling as the old reprobate started off with simply the leg and arm movements until the lyrics mentioned "and 'round and 'round and up and down we go again." He reacted by spinning and lifting the receptionist into the air. Her feet hardly touched the floor for the rest of the song. Luckily for her, the uniform included trousers. As the music played, Ronald felt Eve's body leaning up against him. He slightly increased his grip on her waist, and she snuggled into his shoulder. It was odd watching his uncle just having fun and Wendy not minding that she ended the song with her legs wrapped around the waist of a man old enough to be her grandfather. He was almost certain that Uncle had squeezed her bum at the end. A problem was that to judge from what Mother said, he quite possibly could be Wendy's grandfather and/or father.

Eve and he applauded them both. Wendy made her escape with a glass of champagne and the lesson continued. Ten minutes later the phone rang. Uncle Rupert told them to stop dancing while he answered it. Eve took advantage of the interruption to go the bathroom and after she returned Uncle Rupert said. "I've got to go out until at least five. Eve, I think you can teach him what he needs to learn this afternoon."

After a couple more dances, Eve smiled and said, "Ronald, let's take a break. Can you refill my glass?"

He did so and sat down beside her on the chaise longue. He put his right arm around her waist and when she turned her head towards him, he kissed her. She opened her mouth, but the kiss was somehow gentle rather than lustful. She stroked the side of his face with her left hand and her right hand held his left hand. He squeezed her hand, and she returned the touch. They kissed for five minutes or so and gradually it intensified. She did not resist him when he changed the position so that she was lying down on the chaise longue, but she was next to him rather than under him. The kiss broke, but she held him so that they were looking into each other's eyes.

She held his hand and whispered, "I don't think that your uncle will be rushing back, so we can take our time."

"What do you mean?"

She refilled their glasses and took a sip from hers.

"Do you really believe that phone call was for real? He wants to give you the chance to seduce me."

Well, he wouldn't put it past Uncle and Eve at least seemed amused by it.

She continued, "I bet he and Wendy arranged for my coat to be "borrowed" and delayed my exit from the hotel until I was guaranteed to miss my train."

"Why would they do that?"

"They care for you, and they are worried about you. Your uncle listened to our entire conversation this morning from the next booth. After you left he thanked me for flirting with you and trying to reassure you about whatever happened last year. He refunded the cost of my room last night for just being kind to you. Frankly, I thought I was being a bit of a prick tease, but I hope that it was fun for you as well." She smiled at him and again gently stroked his neck.

"It was fun. It's just that you reminded me so much....." She put a finger to his lips and shushed him.

"Your uncle did take me to his office and then ask if I knew any short bubbly blonde versions of myself who would be prepared to come up to Coketown and allow you to chat them up."

He tried to laugh, "That sounds like Uncle." It did as well. The fact was that this woman did remind him of Rebecca, and he simultaneously was attracted by her and felt guilty about being attracted. Both Uncle and Wendy wanted him to get on the bicycle again.

"Unfortunately, most of the short bubbly blondes I know either are genuinely stupid or are gold diggers."

"I'm surprised that he didn't ask you."

"I look too much like the woman who messed you up."

She then hesitated and whispered, "He was thinking about it though and I got in first. I told him that I don't seduce men for cash -- well not anymore. Too much chance of hurting the innocent."

He wondered what she meant by that.

"I also pointed out that you already knew that I was no better than I ought to be and would smell a rat."

Ronald nodded. "I might not have now, but I would have afterwards."

She said, "I hope that I'm not too much like her."

"No. Superficially, yes, but you seem happier and saner."

"That's kind of you." She smiled at him again.

"So why make you miss the train?"

"I don't know. Perhaps he decided that it would do you no harm to spend time flirting with me and I had said that I liked you as a person. If you're going to go for bad girls you may as well go for ones who are kind and have a brain."

He blushed. That was close to the knuckle.

She kissed him on the cheek, "You seem like a good man. If we met at a party, I would let you take me into the sitting room for a kiss and a cuddle and see how things went from there."

"I would have liked that."

She then undid his tie but left it around his neck. She also undid the top button of his shirt. "I need a little gentleness in my life at the moment. Perhaps another dance?"

He said, "Perhaps you can choose a record. I'll just be a minute."

He went to the toilet and splashed water on his face. He had to be home by around 6.30. It was about 4 now and he suspected that she was right that Uncle Rupert would not be racing back.

He emerged to find that she had closed the curtains. She'd selected a cassette which she showed him.

"They had an Astaire and Rogers season last Christmas on BBC2. We won't pretend to be them, but let's just do a foxtrot."

He was delighted by the choice. Uncle's normal dance pupils had also watched the season, and all wanted to dance like Ginger (or at least pretend they could). The album mainly consisted of covers of songs from the 1930s which were featured in the films. He had also used it to train Ronald with occasional assistance from Wendy, Ronald's mother, and some of his other pupils.