The Lady Eve Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused again and took another glug. "I also got into escort work. A certain expense on clothing, but for most of the evening I just needed to be seen with someone and eat food they paid for. I can do a BBC accent, so I was not self evidently on the game. I still see one of them. He's gay and so I'm pure disguise."

"You're hinting you changed?"

"Yes. One of my escort clients asked me to take the virginity of a friend's son for £200 plus expenses. The young man was clever but lacked confidence. I did some research on what interested him and learnt enough to speak to him intelligently about it. I was just clever enough to be a boost to his confidence and sufficiently socially unacceptable for him to be relieved when I said goodbye."

"You said you don't do that anymore?"

"I got the balance wrong the fifth time in. He made love to me rather than having sex with me. I also failed to be sufficiently plebby to put him off. I recognised too many quotes and got his jokes. He thought I was a soul mate rather than an interesting experience. He was distraught when I left the normal it was a wonderful night which I will never regret, but I don't want to ruin your life note. He insisted on his dad setting the Pinkertons on me."

She paused again and whispered, "I'd got so used to telling myself that I did not deserve to be loved that I did not spot when someone else fell for me. It also made me promise to myself to be a good-time girl rather than a whore."

"Uncle uses that phrase. What's the difference?"

"For me, it means that I only have sex when it's fun for both and we are playing by the same rules. The cash is paid as a gift rather than as a price. Last night the nice elderly man was charming to me, and when he gave me a fiver, I decided that he deserved not only a kiss but to play with my tits. He had fun and I felt appreciated. No harm, no foul as they say in America."

She sighed, "The problem is that I'm lying to myself. I want to be loved and cared for, rather than just have fun for the rest of my life. Once I finish university, I'll emigrate to the US or Oz and reinvent myself. I hope by then I will have convinced myself that I am worth loving."

She grabbed his hand and moved it down to the front of her dancing shorts. "For the moment, I would like to be made love to by someone I like and who is also damaged goods. I hope we can help heal each other."

Luckily Uncle Rupert still kept the condoms in his desk drawer and there were five there. He decided that his uncle would not mind if he used the bed. The sheets were clean although he had needed to close the windows. By 6 PM he decided that somewhere in between making love to and having sex with a woman was what suited him best. The best of all was having the woman ride him like a cowgirl.

/----------------------------/

At 7.15, the woman Ronald knew as Eve Harrington was on her way back to Birmingham. Rupert had actually paid an extra £50 for helping sort Ronald out. Ronald had given both him and Wendy a big hug on the way out and thanked them for their support and for stealing her coat.

She had suggested to Rupert that Ronald and Wendy should be given joint dancing lessons. It was a pity she would never know whether it would be the uncle or the nephew Wendy chose to have sex with. Judging by her weekend in Coketown, it would probably be both, but hopefully not simultaneously.

Rupert had also told her that he recognised that if he tried to find out her real identity, she could tell Ronald and his parents about the arrangement. He did ask if she could arrange for a friend of Alan's who had hired her to give him the details of the lingerie roadshow for dealing with the planning committee. She had no problem with arranging for Joanna to be banged by another few men especially if filming would also be taking place. A woman who had tried to arrange for her to be double penetrated in front of an audience just because Rebecca was cleverer than her brother deserved no mercy.

She was well and truly shagged out. She had had sex with three men in eighteen hours. Thirteen condoms had been used and this ignored Rupert's fingering and tongue jobs. They had also made love to her using four different names, Jill, Eve, Mandy, and Rebecca.

What would she do about Jill? She didn't hate the woman, but she rather resented that the persona Jill had adopted for being spit-roasted and gangbanged was Rebecca's. Besides which, Jill was a Rugby groupie. She hoped that Alan was sensible enough to say that the relationship was over, but not so cynical as to bang her first. She nodded to herself. She would do her best to ensure that the woman was given the opportunity to get what she really, really, wanted.

Alan probably would end the relationship with Jill and find someone more suited to his essential niceness. Rebecca would avoid giving him any encouragement to re-enact the fantasy of fucking his student once she had finished school. The effects of him realising that he had actually done so while she was very much his student would be disastrous.

Next weekend it would be off to York and the weekend afterwards to Cambridge. She rather hoped the museum director would give her some clues as to what would press Professor Truelove's buttons. They had been at the same college and while the director made Kenneth Williams and Paul Lynde seem macho, it was quite clear that Truelove was a player.

She hoped that all went well for Ronald and that she had done no harm to him. It had been a high-risk strategy, but Uncle Rupert had approved. He'd said, "My dear Lady Eve, I can assure you that if he has any doubts I can convince him that I do not have that twisted a mind as to double bluff him by having you admit to being a good time girl with a history of seducing virgins. Besides which it was genuinely an accident you and he ever met. Neither he nor his father goes in for farces starring Brian Rix, so will not understand that necessity is the mother of invention."

Rupert had then looked at his watch, "Don't suppose we've got time for another dance? How about "They all laughed"?"