The Lady Eve Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first track was Cheek to Cheek. He had practiced this one a lot. She followed his lead and after the first thirty seconds they were indeed dancing cheek to cheek. His hand was around her waist and her breasts were regularly coming into contact with his chest. She was around five seven and with three-inch heels was only slightly shorter than him. Her legs belonged to someone a bit taller than her.

About two-thirds through the second track, the Continental, the instrumental was joined by the vocals and when he obeyed the command of the singer that "you kiss when you dance" she did not resist. At the end of the song, she kept her eyes closed for a few seconds. She accepted the offer of another drink while the record continued playing and after they'd toasted each other and chinked their glasses she lay on her back on the chaise longue. His tie which he had earlier undone was still around his neck and she used it to pull his lips closer to hers.

He decided to allow her to dictate the pace and after a minute he felt her relax. She started undoing the buttons on his shirt as they kissed. When they took another sip of wine, she helped him take his shirt off saying that he had been touching the skin on her back all afternoon and it was only fair.

He started kissing her neck as "Top Hat, White Tie and Tails" was playing on the cassette. She seemed content and he moved downwards. While the waistcoat covered her nipples, a good proportion of her breasts were open to view, and he licked and kissed them. She pulled his head in towards her and said, "I like that."

They snogged through another three tracks and soon he was lying on top of her. Her legs opened so that his torso was now between them. Her right leg hooked itself around his body and kept him close to her. Her breaths got deeper, and he started to tell her how beautiful she was. The cassette which had been playing in the background came to the end of side one and the music stopped.

She whispered, "Let's have another drink." He was a little disappointed, but he let her up and poured them both a glass. She took a large sip of champagne and then said, "Thank you for being gentle with me. Let's dance again. Could you change the side of the cassette?"

As he went over to the cassette player, the room got darker. She had dimmed the main light and switched half of the side lights off. He began to hope that she was open to going further with him and just wanted to get the atmosphere right. It was good going at a gentler pace. Rebecca had been exhilarating, but she had made it clear from the start that she wanted to be fucked. Not because Ronald was Ronald, but because he was a fit young man who had just had a birthday and was a virgin.

The first track was "Love is the sweetest thing." It was a romantic song and slightly wistful. He took her in his arms with his hands clasped behind her waist and hers around his neck. They started kissing and their bodies pressed together.

When the singer started singing she stopped kissing, sighed, and joined in with the lyrics when they got to, "This is the tale that never will tire. This is the song without end."

He joined in the next line with, "Love is the greatest thing. The oldest, yet the latest thing." She looked at him, kissed him on the cheek, and led him back to the chaise-longue by the hand. She sat on his lap and nodded when he started to squeeze her breasts. She whispered, "There are only three buttons to undo. I wouldn't want to damage your uncle's wardrobe."

He obeyed but took his time about it. Soon both of them were naked from the waist upwards. He kissed, stroked, and sucked at her breasts. He paid attention to her responses and worked out how she liked to be played with. She whispered in his ear that he was a considerate lover. His breathing also got quicker as his erection grew.

A few minutes later, she started stroking his prick through his trousers. It had responded enthusiastically and between them soon his trousers and pants were around his ankles. He was now the one on his back and her hands stroked his dick. She moved down his body and stopped when her tits were above his dick. She looked at him and he said, "Yes please."

For the next few minutes, he just watched with increasing excitement as Eve rubbed her tits against his dick. She alternated the pace and deliberately slowed down at least twice when he was certain he was about to come. She winked at him and teased him both physically and verbally. The one which really cracked him up was when she said that she should have worn her glasses if she did not want to risk going blind.

Finally, he erupted over her halfway through "Raining in my heart."

"Good god Ronald, you've certainly rained all over me. Who would have thought this young man had so much in him?" He laughed and held her close to him.

She said, "I've got some Kleenex in my handbag. Just let me clean myself up and then you can give me another cuddle without getting your spunk all over you." She kissed him on the cheek and walked off.

He made the horrible mistake of comparing what had just happened to last November. It had been less physically intense, but more personal. He realised that he wished that Eve had been the first woman to make him come.

Then the memories overcame him, and he felt tears in his eyes. What right did he have to wish that Rebecca had never allowed him to make love to her considering what he had allowed his friends to do to her?

Eve turned round with a look of concern on her face. She quickly finished cleaning herself and came over and hugged him.

"I didn't mean to upset you."

He sobbed and said, "No it's nothing to do with you. I really like you. I just don't deserve you. I'm not a good man."

She held his chin and made him look into his eyes. "What did anyone say to you to make you think like that about yourself? I can tell you that I wish that more men I had to deal with were like you."

He looked at her and started to cry in earnest. She reacted by putting her arms around him and holding him tight. He noticed her breasts against his chest and felt guilty when he had an erection.

"I humiliated the first woman I ever had sex with."

She kissed his cheek and said, "I find it hard to believe that you did it on purpose. When we make mistakes we should learn from them. I've hurt ex-boyfriends in the past because I did not understand what they were trying to tell me. I've tried to be kinder since."

He clasped her more tightly, "I told my friends that she'd had sex with me after knowing me for less than thirty minutes and that perhaps she would do the same for them. I'd assumed that uncle had paid her to have sex for me. How can that be forgiven?"

"Were you telling the truth as you saw it?"

"It wasn't a deliberate lie. But I didn't understand what had happened. My uncle had nudged her to decide to pop my cherry."

"Was it his fault?"

"Not really. I arrived an hour early and caught him and her together. She was the one who decided to give me a birthday present to remember. My uncle's skill set is persuading rather than restraining. He said that he only meant to blow her bloody drawers off. He certainly had not planned for her volunteering to take my virginity."

"So, what went wrong?"

"Uncle had business associates who insisted on a meeting. Two of my friends from the first XV turned up early downstairs. Uncle tried to tell me to stay put. Even then he was a bit worried about her sanity and that she was close to having had too much to drink. As soon as he left she said she wanted to meet my friends. I said yes."

"You are an eighteen old boy who's just had sex with a beautiful woman. I can get why you'd want to show her off. Fuck, all my girlfriends would do the same if they had snagged a boy like you." She looked him in the eye and waited until he had nodded.

He then described what had happened. She'd flirted with his friends, and they had invited her to go to the pub. She's started drinking spirits and people were happy to top her up. How eventually they all moved to a friend's house for an impromptu party. How she had insisted he make love to her on the floor of the sitting room in front of his friends. She talked about she adored rugby players and then started snogging the captain of the first XV who had had a birthday the week before. He gave her a tenner and she decided to have sex with him.

Eve held up her hand, "I can guess the rest. Once she'd had sex with him, everybody thought that she's agreed to them all taking a turn. It moved from them having sex with her to her being fucked by them."

He'd nodded. "I think I know what you mean. Yes, that was the difference. It wasn't right. She did not deserve to be treated like that."

"The fact you feel that way gives me hope for you. Most men would be saying that she was asking for it and it was her fault rather than say they got it wrong and should have left her at the hotel or not gone to the party."

"I still feel ashamed. The fact was that I left her alone with the captain and went to the bog. I then smoked some weed in the garden and talked to some other friends. When I came back in she was on the kitchen table trying to deal with five men at once while photographs were being taken."

He paused, "Just then my uncle and Wendy arrived and stopped things. They confiscated the photographs and film in cameras, warned everyone not to talk about what had happened and got her back to the hotel. I've never seen my uncle so furious. He pointed out to everybody that she was clearly incapable of giving consent and that they had been taking photographs of a crime scene. There was one Polaroid in particular that he made us all look at where it was clear that she was in pain and crying."

She held his face so that she was staring him in the eyes. "You know you did wrong. Just learn from your mistake. If you went to the police all of her friends and family would know that she had been gangbanged and most of them would think she was asking for it. Your friends would all argue that she was up for it and that you had told them that she had fucked you after half an hour. Do you want her and them to go through court proceedings where she would be humiliated?"

He continued sobbing and she patted him on the back. "Look, sex is more complicated than it should be. The fact that you're not in love with the other person does not mean that it's meaningless. Sometimes it's just about fun or feeling alive and I can assure you that women can want fun. I enjoyed being with you this afternoon and I would give you a reference to any woman looking for a considerate lover."

"You sound like my uncle."

"Is that a bad thing? He knows the difference between when no means no and when it means persuade me."

"It's easier if there are clear rules of thumb."

"No one would ever convict a man of raping a woman like me or if they did they would get a short sentence."

"You're wrong." As he said it he knew she was telling the truth.

She paused, "That's not your fault, it's not on you. Just bear it in mind when people say that women like me are asking for it or can rely on the police to protect us."

She patted him on the back. "I'm a good bad girl. I enjoy sex and it does not matter if the other person does want to see me ever again provided they tell me that before we start. If I ever met anyone I wanted to marry, I would be faithful, but, until then, I'm a girl that just wants to have fun. I also really want to be loved and cared for."

She then kissed him. "Ronald, you are a young man who is learning that the world is more complicated than suits you. It's good that you feel remorse, but it's better that you learn how to do better in the future than decide that you do not deserve to be happy. This afternoon you have helped me feel that I can be loved as well as fucked."

Her hand played with his prick "This is a story I've only told once before. I was a waitress last summer at a hotel that specialised in stag nights and hen dos. I thought that I knew how to keep things from going too far and just a bit of a laugh. I allowed people to squeeze my tits and bum. After all what harm did it do? Besides the tips were generous. Admittedly the jokes about the men wanting to give me a big tip quickly got boring."

She stopped for a moment, and he stroked her cheek. She then said, "I snogged bridegrooms and a surprisingly large number of brides. I often gave the best man hand jobs for a fiver if they had kept their mates under control. My last night the head waitress was ill, and the stripper's car broke down. She was really a prostitute whom the best man had hired to satisfy the groom and anyone else willing to pay extra. The best man had already paid me for the hand job and persuaded me to strip down to my slip and allow the groom to rub his dick on my bum and squeeze my tits for a fiver. The idea was that he would cum on my slip."

Her voice quavered and he held her tight. "The groom and three of the other stags decided that they wanted to renegotiate the deal. They turned me over onto my back. Two lifted my legs in the air while the groom pulled my knickers off. The two holding my legs then spread them wide apart. They then said that they would pay me one hundred pounds to have sex with all of them. The best man saw the terror and tears in my eyes and told the rest of them that the deal was the deal. That I was an obliging waitress and not a whore."

She paused and then continued in a broken voice, "If he hadn't said anything I knew that there was nothing I could have done to stop them doing what they wanted to me. I would not have dared go to the police. No one was going to send six men to jail and ruin their lives for what most of the jury would think was a disagreement about the price or an occupational hazard."

She was crying now, and he tried to comfort her.

"They backed down, and it was sort of OK. The groom came on my arse, and I gave two of them hand jobs for a fiver each."

He stroked her hair and she said, "The best man apologised afterwards. I asked him why he had stopped them."

She paused sobbing, "He said that he'd kept quiet in a similar situation and promised himself never again. That there was nothing he could do to help the other woman or make himself feel better about assuming that she was in a position to say yes. What he could do was make certain that he intervened whenever he had bad feelings about things again."

She looked into his eyes, "Your uncle and Wendy are worried about the effect on you of whatever happened. Would it help to talk to me about it?"

"I haven't been allowed to forget about it." He explained that rumours of what had happened that night in November had leaked out and that he'd brought a girl to the party and "shared" her with his friends. One of the people who had been at the party had not joined in and had helped Uncle confiscate the photographs which had been taken. He also had a twin sister at the Girls' High School, and he had warned his sister against him and the members of the First XV. This warning had been passed on. It meant that the "nice girls" wanted nothing to do with him.

"Some of my friends think that it was the best night ever. They worried at first that they would get into trouble, but when nothing happened they want to repeat it. When drunk, they talk to girls about giving them a "good seeing to both consecutively and concurrently". If they see me chatting with a girl they make jokes about being ready to get on the train. I've known Bill and George for nearly all my life and telling them that they are being arseholes is hard."

"The problem is that the only women who want to do anything with me are not people I want to have a relationship with. I've snogged some women in the pub car park or back alleys at the end of the evening, but they were not women I would invite home or even tell them my name. Two women have taken me, Bill, and George home for a foursome, but it was less fun than it sounds."

Eve looked at him and said, "In six months you will be at university, and you can reinvent yourself. In the meantime, if they are acting like arseholes, tell them so."

She then looked him in the eyes and said, "It will take time, but you have to learn to forgive yourself. That afternoon there were three people in the room. How old was she? Mid-twenties? She should have known better than go to an impromptu party with ten young men and certainly not to have sex with you in public. How many women have been seduced by your uncle? Ok sounds like when he realised she had gone walkabout he sent out a search party, but he wasn't expecting it by the sounds of it. You were a virgin who had not seen whatever had gone on between them for the last few hours. How the hell can you blame yourself for what happened? Frankly, it sounds more like bad luck, and either of them was in a better position to have headed things off at the pass."

"But I'm responsible for my actions. I was upset when she decided to have sex with the captain, and I walked away."

She walked over and turned the lights down to their dimmest. She came back to him and said, "Hold me closely and don't say anything until I've finished." She placed herself so that he was holding her around the waist, but she was facing away from him.

She said, "I've wasted two years of my life blaming myself for things which weren't my fault and punishing myself for other's bad calls."

She paused, "I wasn't a virgin when I first had sex with a business associate of my father's. My father's business was going bust and desperately needed a long-term contract. I was told that I had to treat this man well when he came over and that the whole future of the family and my father's two-hundred employees depended on me persuading him to give my father's company the contract. I'd expected my father to be present, and he wasn't. Let's not go into details, but the man went out of his way to humiliate and hurt me. He did not make love to me or even have sex with me. He did things to me and the less I enjoyed them the better so far as he was concerned."

He held on to her as she continued, "My father got the contract, but pretended that I had misunderstood his instructions. Still, now I'd proved that I was a whore, he might as well take advantage of it. When I went to college, he refused to pay me his share of the maintenance grant unless I had sex with his customers or creditors. The sixth man was either the nicest or the cruellest. He cooked me dinner, discussed my course and then told me that the first man had told my father and all his business acquaintances afterwards that he had already decided to award my father's company the contract but just wanted to see how desperate he was. He'd thought the first man was blowing smoke up his arse, but when my father asked for a 5% discount and a fourteen-day extra grace period for payment he'd tested the waters. Father had offered me up after five minutes. He told me that he'd always thought my father was a hypocrite, although he was good at his job. He also said that either it was only delaying the inevitable by months or that my father must get off on me having sex with his associates. The discount was only worth about £1,000 and the grant contribution was £100. I also had to travel back home and so was only left with around £70 afterwards."

She paused again and took a large glug of champagne. "For the rest of the year, I refused to see any of my Father's associates, and he refused to top up my grant. I took jobs to supplement my grant from the LEA. The trouble is that these were time-consuming and working in shops and bars isn't that well paid. As I had already sold my body for the benefit of my father, why not sell it for my own profit? Besides which more often than not the men wanted to do things with me than to me."