The Lady Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sorry, I'm probably still a bit damp down there; I had a quick wash--' she cut off abruptly as I pushed my longest two fingers into her vagina, taking one of her nipples in my mouth at the same time.

I explored her steamy pussy with my fingers for a long time that Sunday morning, in the dimness of the curtained bedroom. I slid my fingers in and out, slowly and deeply; I traced a fingers around her clitoris, then back inside her, all the while suckling on her nipples, biting gently, causing her to moan and breathe little sighs of contentment in my ear. Then I knelt between her legs and Alice opened them wider, expecting me to penetrate her, but instead I kissed her chest and stomach and licked her navel and moved my head down until it was between her legs and she was gasping with a mixture of embarrassment and anticipation.

'Are you going to... lick me?' she said, in a little choked voice.

I didn't answer. At least, not vocally. Instead I ran my tongue from the bottom of her labia to the top, seeking her clitoris at the top of her inner lips and flicking the tip of my tongue over it. Alice stiffened and moaned loudly and I started again, licking from the bottom to the top, trying to get my tongue right inside her, tasting the faint fragrance of handwash and the stronger scent of her cunt juices. She was producing a lot of fluid which was mixing with my saliva and running down her labia, collecting in the folds of skin, dribbling down onto her perineum towards the little dark pucker of her anus. I lapped this fluid up, tasting it's musky sweetness, rasping my tongue up and down and Alice climaxed again. She writhed and clamped my head between her thighs and ran her hands through my hair and grabbed handfuls of it and pulled my face in to her crotch and she cried out in wild abandon as the waves of pleasure engulfed her and swept away her reserve, revealing the essential female in her; the wild cat that I had hoped to bring to the light.

Then, before the sensations had died away, I knelt up and penetrated her, fully, in one thrust, my rigid meat sliding easily into her. There were tears in her eyes as I thrust in and out of her, kissing her, letting her taste her own secretions on my lips. Then I was coming too, crying out, something I rarely did, spurting my seed into my neighbour's cunt, jet after jet of hot fluid. Feeling the world fade away as the pleasure engulfed me.

We stayed in bed for another hour that first morning. Not making love, just holding each other and stroking each other and talking softly. Alice told me that that was the first time anybody had used their tongue on her "down there".

'Did you like it?' I asked, a bit smugly.

'Oh Paul, I can't tell you. Well, I think you know anyway,' she ended, a little awkwardly. We lay quietly together for a while then Alice said: 'Will it get even better? I mean as we do it more.'

'Yes,' I said, simply. 'We'll explore each other and try different things and find out what we like and don't like. And it will get better.'

'I can't imagine it being any better that it was last night and this morning.'

Privately I wondered too, but I knew that we were both going to have considerable enjoyment finding out. The only cloud on the horizon was that I was becoming aware that I was falling in love with Alice Sayers and I wasn't sure that was the right thing to happen. Wasn't sure it was fair to Alice. There was a thirty-year age gap and I had no idea if we could overcome that and find a life together. But then one can hardly help such things happening can one?

To be continued.