The Lady Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul and Alice begin to experiment.
7.8k words
4.74
39.1k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,118 Followers

The Lady Next Door -- Chapter 2

In this chapter Paul and Alice begin to experiment in their new-found sexual relationship and life looks good for the couple, despite the age difference. But Alice's daughter, Stephanie, isn't happy. She wants to know what Paul's intentions are...

Sylviafan

After that first Saturday night and Sunday morning Alice and I spent every weekend together, from Friday evening to Monday morning. Weekdays were more difficult, with me working, and besides, we were both of the opinion that we needed time on our own; living next door to each other could easily lead to a stifling of our relationship, so we did our own thing during the week. For me this meant working late at the office, sometimes till nine or ten at night. Alice told me that she'd started painting again, but she didn't elaborate and I didn't press her. But I took it as a sign that, for the first time in many years, she felt happy and secure. I spent half the week looking back on the previous weekend and the other half looking forward to the next.

Alice had asked if sex would get better between us as time went on; our second weekend together certainly bore that out. I'd given her a key to my house so she could cook for us on the Friday evening; her kitchen was a nineteen-fifties vintage antique, functional, but only just. When I got home she was in the kitchen, wearing a calico apron over a dark-blue dress. She rushed into the hall, taking her apron off, and practically threw herself into my arms. It was a wonderful homecoming and if I hadn't fully admitted it to myself before, now there was no denying it -- I loved this woman very much.

We kissed and I cupped her narrow buttocks and pulled her into me, my growing erection evidence of my arousal. Alice seemed pretty aroused too; she had spots of colour on her cheeks and she kissed me fiercely, biting lightly at my lower lip and digging her nails into my back. In the end I broke the kiss and beamed down on her.

'What a lovely welcome!'

She put her head against my shoulder and I could feel her shuddering in my arms. 'I've waited all week for this,' she whispered.

'How's dinner coming along? Have we got time for an hors d'oeuvre?'

'It's a casserole,' she smiled, 'and it's only just gone in the oven. It'll be another two hours...'

I kissed her again and took her hand, leading her gently up the stairs. In my bedroom we kissed again while I unzipped the back of her dress, stepping back to allow her to shrug out of it and let it fall to the carpet. Underneath she wore matching black bra and panties and black stockings and suspenders. I am a big fan of stockings -- you could almost call it a fetish -- and after last weekend I went to some trouble to let Alice know how sexy she looked in them and hinting that she should wear them whenever possible. And she did look sexy in them; her legs were, admittedly, thin, but they were shapely and taut and the stockings made them look long and luscious. Now I drank in the sight of her. 'You look terrific!'

She blushed. 'Thank you, darling.' We'd started using that term of affection the previous weekend, and it seemed increasingly natural.

'Take your bra off.' She complied, and stood before me, still a bit shy, but gaining in confidence and with an increasing awareness of her sexuality and the effect she had on me. There was certainly no doubt about that; I threw off my work suit and underclothes, my cock pointing to the ceiling and leaking a sticky, clear fluid. We climbed onto the bed and went into a passionate embrace, arms locked around each other, mouths mashed together, tongues darting in and out. Then the pace of the kissing slowed, became more intimate, more deliberate as we explored each other's mouths. I ran my hands over the little firm cones of her breasts, feeling the nipples erect under my fingers and she shuddered again and kissed me harder. My hand travelled south, stroking her stomach, circling her navel, finding the top of her panties and slipping inside, feeling the luxuriance of her pubic bush and the wetness of her labia. I stroked her pussy for long moments, building up the tension before sliding two fingers deep inside her. Alice gasped and shuddered more strongly. I took my hand away, holding it to my nose, smelling her sweet secretions, licking the sticky juices off one finger, offering the other to her. She hesitated, looking uncertain, then she raised her head slightly and I slid the finger between her glorious lips and felt her suck on it.

'Take your knickers off,' I ordered, and Alice raised her bottom and slid the lacy panties down her stockinged legs, discarding them. I kissed her lips, tasting her cunt juices again. 'Now we're going to try something new.' She looked at me, her eyes neatly made-up and open wide. 'I want you to kneel over my face while I lick you.'

I guessed she'd be nervous about the act of straddling my face; it would go against her natural reticence. But I also knew how much she'd enjoyed me eating her out last weekend, and with barely a pause she did as I asked, steadying herself with her hands on the bedstead. Her dark bush with its golden-brown labia above me, exposed in all its glory, the lips slightly parted, a hint of pink wetness inside. I put my hands on her narrow hips and drew her down, unresisting, onto my face. Her scent and the warmth and silkiness of her pubic hair was entrancing, intoxicating. I licked her from her perineum to the top of her outer lips, tasting her secret fluids. Then I parted her lips with my tongue and went to work on her in earnest, licking, penetrating, sucking her flesh into my mouth, tickling her clitoris, flicking my tongue over the little nub in its cloak of flesh. Above me Alice was moaning and I sensed that she was close to a climax. I gently pushed her hips away.

'Oh, please don't stop, Paul,' she wailed.

'Move down the bed, darling, I want you to sit down on me. On my penis.'

This time there was no hesitation. She shuffled herself down my body until she was poised above my groin. I gripped my cock. 'Now lower yourself down, I'll guide myself in.'

She spread her thighs slowly, pausing as my glans touched her labia so that I could find the entrance to her vagina. 'Ok,' I said, and she took me inside her, the full seven inches.

'It feels so deep...'

'I put my hands on her hips again. 'Now start moving yourself backwards and forwards, rub yourself against me.' She began, tentatively, with tiny, jerky movements. 'Slower and smoother,' I told her and she started pushing her hips forwards and backwards in long strokes, mashing her labia on my pubic bone, her juices soaking into our pubic hair creating a slippery mat for her to ride back and forth on. Looking back, you could almost see the moment when she got what this position was all about and started to really enjoy herself. I held her hands as she rode me, her eyes shut, breathing in short, sharp gasps, synchronised with her thrusts, a tiny bead of spittle at the corner of her mouth.

She said afterwards that it was the strongest orgasm she'd ever experienced, though to be honest, I don't think the competition was that stiff. Whatever. She actually screamed as she came, bucking wildly, her hands clamping mine, her red-painted nails digging into my palms. As the waves of pleasure subsided she half fell on top of me and I held her tightly, feeling her heart racing in her chest, her breathing slowing and her eyes opening.

'Oh my goodness,' she whispered into my ear. 'What do you do to me?'

'I think you did most of the work.'

'Well you did say it would get better...' I could feel her smiling into my ear. 'If it gets much better I'm going to start passing out when I have an orgasm!'

I laughed and she lifted herself up a bit and looked down at me, her hair falling across her face, her countenance suddenly serious. 'We are going to be alright, aren't we Paul?' She certainly did pick her moments.

'Of course, why?'

'Oh, you know, because I'm practically an old lady and you're in your twenties and you're good-looking and successful and I know it can't last forever...' She tailed off. 'I'm sorry. I'm spoiling it again aren't I? I suppose I'm just insecure -- I still can hardly believe this is happening to me.'

I looked up at her, brushing a strand of hair from her face. 'I do understand,' I said. 'And I don't know what's to become of us either but I want you to know that this is not a one-way relationship. I'm getting a huge amount of pleasure and satisfaction from it. I don't want it to end anytime soon. I love you, Alice.'

There. I'd said it. I waited for whatever was coming. 'Do you really love me, Paul?'

'Really and truly.'

The tears welled up in her eyes, in mine too, and she leant down and kissed me very lightly on my lips. 'I love you too,' she said, and I was thrilled to hear those words coming from her mouth. And then she seemed to become aware that I was still filling her vagina and still very hard. 'Oh,' she exclaimed, 'you haven't come yet...'

I rolled the pair of us over, still inside her, and her legs hooked over mine and I started to fuck her with long, slow strokes and she writhed and moaned beneath me and for the first time we were a couple in the act of sex who had declared their love for each other and it added a new dimension of tenderness and affection and deeper emotions and I thrust harder and felt my orgasm build and build until I thought I was the one who would pass out. Then it crashed down on me and I called her name and said I loved her again and I think she had a second orgasm and then we were sobbing in each other's arms with the sheer happiness of it.

When we woke up, four hours later, the casserole was ruined.

***

We walked on Saturday and when we got home I went upstairs and ran a very hot bath, with lots of foam, and we undressed and climbed in, together. 'I've never done this before,' she giggled, looking at me over a sea of bubbles. Her legs were between mine and I was stoking her calves and massaging her feet.

'You hadn't knelt over a man's face until yesterday,' I reminded her. 'And we've got lots of other things to try.' We spent an hour in the bath, talking about this and that. 'What about Stephanie?' I said at one point. 'Are you going to tell her about us?'

It was a good question and Alice thought about it for a few moments. 'I think I should. What do you think?'

'I think you should, too. She may not be very happy.'

'No. But if she sees that I'm happy...' I had met Alice's daughter once and been introduced as her mother's neighbour. She'd thanked me for all the help I'd given and had seemed perfectly nice, though she had an air of determination about her that hadn't come from Alice and I felt then that she was not to be crossed lightly.

We didn't get dressed after the bath. I put on a bathrobe and Alice slipped into a satin gown in dark red. It looked good on her thin frame. 'And it matches my nails,' she said when I mentioned it, holding her fingers out to me. It was a measure of her growing confidence and sexuality that she now wore nail varnish most of the time, tailored to her outfit or lipstick. This was beginning to be a far cry from the shy little thing that had moved in a few short weeks ago.

After dinner we sat in the front room, on the sofa, and watched an old black and white romance; "Brief Encounter", I think it was. After the first half an hour I got bored and started stroking Alice's legs, working my way up her thigh to her crotch. Then I pulled her down to me and kissed her and she kissed me back and then our mouths were locked together and my hand was slipping into her gown, cupping her hard little breast, rolling the nipple around in my palm. Then I sat back and opened my bathrobe, my cock fully erect and pointing at my chin. 'Come and sit on me again,' I invited her.

Instead, she slid off the settee and positioned herself between my thighs, her face six inches from my erection. 'Can I suck you first, please?' We hadn't done this before. To be honest I wasn't that bothered about a blow job; none of the girls that had taken me in their mouth had managed to excite me in the way I had imagined it should feel when you were having your cock sucked, so I'd never mentioned it and Alice certainly hadn't; I don't think she'd ever had a man in her mouth before. But here she was, looking up at me for assent, the fingers of her right hand circling the base of my penis. And suddenly the thought of her fabulous full, sculpted lips around my shaft was thrilling.

'Yes,' I said. 'Yes please.' She opened her mouth wide and her dark red lips stretched and took in my glans and slid gently over it. The feeling was exquisite: soft, warm, wet, intimate. She closed her eyes and started sucking my cock head, sliding her fingers up and down my rigid shaft. Her touch was light and made my balls tingle and arrows of pleasure shot up my spine to my brain. She admitted to me much later that she'd wanted to do this act of intimacy for me but had been nervous that she wouldn't do it right, so she'd practised on a cucumber! All I knew at the time was that my glorious, middle-aged neighbour was giving me the best blow job of my life, by a long way! And I think if I'd let her continue I'd have ejaculated in her mouth and I didn't want that, not least because I didn't know how she'd react to a mouthful of my hot spunk. So, before the pleasure built to the point where I couldn't stop, I leaned over and gently lifted her and she came up and knelt over me again and, grasping my shoulders, lowered herself on to me. She was very wet, and my cock was coated with her saliva and I slid in easily.

'Oh, Paul, that just feels so wonderful.' There was no need for any further instruction; she started rocking gently backwards and forwards and I parted her satin gown and took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking hard and pulling the little breast out into a cone before the nipple popped out of my mouth. Then I repeated it on the other nipple, then back to the first... Alice continued to ride me, slowly, savouring the sensations, moaning softly when I lightly bit her nipples, letting her climax build gently, feeling in control. On a whim, I took her hands from my shoulders and held them behind her back, my fingers encircling both her thin wrists. The effect was somewhat startling: she started to shudder and to buck her hips faster, then she came, head back, eyes shut, crying out. As her climax reached its peak I came too, something I'd never done before in that position.

It was a bit messy afterwards; She leaked over me and the sofa and we had to go upstairs and wash. Then we resumed watching the television, both satisfied. But I could sense that Alice wanted to talk. 'Was that as good as the first time,' I began.

'Better.' She'd gone pink with embarrassment and I stoked her face and kissed her eyelids and cheeks.

'What is it, darling?'

It took a while to come out but eventually Alice admitted that the act of restraint had been very exciting and had triggered her orgasm, which had been a very intense one. 'That's perfectly normal,' I reassured her. 'Lots of women like to be restrained during sex. Men too, I believe.'

'Really?' Her face was red and I could hear her breathing.

'Absolutely. I imagine most couples have tried it at some time or another.' Just as I was beginning to think that Alice was gaining in confidence, she would do or say something that highlighted her vast lack of experience. It gave me a good feeling; I was very much looking forward to plugging those gaps in her knowledge and experience, literally and figuratively. 'Would you like to try it? I mean would you like me to tie you down and make love to you?'

'I think so,' she stammered. 'What would you use to tie me up?'

A good question. I thought it would be a bit tacky to use old bits of rope, or dressing gown cords. 'Let's trawl the web,' I suggested. There'll be loads of stuff.' I got my tablet out and we looked together, Alice still pink, and obviously still aroused.

'Goodness,' she said, fascinated, as I scrolled through the products on a likely looking website. 'What a lot of choice!' We settled on a basic restraint system with Velcro cuffs and straps and buckles and I ordered it. After a little more discussion we added a couple of vibrators to the order, at which point Alice got so excited that she had to dash off to the toilet. I took the opportunity of adding a tube of lubricant and a small, dark-blue latex butt plug before hitting the "buy" button.

The items arrived on Thursday; Alice took the parcel in for me but didn't open it, fortunately. The butt plug might have spooked her. She brought it around to me when I got home and I said I'd unpack it and have the restraint system on the bed ready for Friday evening. She looked nervous. 'It will be alright, won't it?'

'Of course it'll be alright. I'll be very slow and gentle while I'm strapping you down and if you don't feel happy at any point then it's over.' She shivered as I said: "strapping you down".

Alice must have been thinking about the prospect of bondage all day Friday because she was in a state of agitation and excitement when she knocked on my door. She was wearing the black pencil skirt and satin blouse that she'd worn to the restaurant the first night we'd slept together. Her make-up was a little heavier than usual and she was wearing plum coloured nail varnish -- quite avant-garde for her.

We ate before we went upstairs but Alice just picked at her food, although she had two glasses of wine. Dutch courage, I suppose. She wanted to do the tidying up but I took her hand firmly and led her to my bedroom where the restraint system had been fitted to the short wooden posts of the headboard and footboard. I noticed her looking at it and drew her to me for a kiss. 'Relax, darling, I won't do anything you don't want me to.'

'I know,' she whispered into my shoulder. 'I'm not worried. I'm beside myself with excitement.'

I undressed her slowly, savouring each garment as it came off. Then she stood before me, naked apart from stockings and a garter belt. The stockings were black and had thin seams down the back. She climbed onto the bed, tentatively, and lay down on her back in the centre. Then I secured her to the bed, very slowly and carefully, starting with her hands, wrapping the cuffs around her thin wrists, clipping the cuffs to the straps and drawing them tight, slowly and deliberately. When she was fully tied down I stripped off my clothes as she watched me, breathing heavily, pulling slightly against the straps and arching her back. The picture was one of extreme eroticism. When I was naked I spent some time adjusting the straps, tightening them, building up the tension. Then I knelt between her stockinged legs and went down on her. She was awash with juices, pubic hair and inner thighs soaked, secretions gathering in the folds of her labia and running down to the little pucker of her anus. I gorged on her juices, lapping and licking and sucking her flesh into my mouth. She squealed and pulled vainly at her straps and I licked harder and suckled on her clitoris and slid a finger into her vagina. Alice gave a deep groan as her climax started building. I sucked her clit into my mouth and slid my sopping middle finger into her anus, up to the second knuckle. She bucked wildly, the tendons in her neck standing out, her back arched, crying out wordlessly and shaking her head from side to side. I eased off her clitoris as the waves subsided and slid my finger gently out of her rosebud. Then I penetrated her and fucked her hard, kissing and nibbling her lips, until I shot my seed inside her, gasping as I came, telling her I loved her and collapsing over her as the incredible pleasure subsided.

Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,118 Followers