All Comments on 'The Lady Next Door Ch. 02'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Most enjoyable

PwaymanPwaymanalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyable, and with a happy ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Brilliant story, well developed and really sexy, shame it's over after just two episodes. However, I for one will read any other submissions of yours. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

*****The storyline just kept getting better and better. Great sex and a great ending just a great read!! Thanks for sharing.

timbrewulftimbrewulfalmost 3 years ago

A beautiful tale. Well constructed. A sometimes difficult matter handled sensitively and with accuracy and style. congratulations.

ins57ins57almost 3 years ago

brava! well written delicate story

Rainyday493Rainyday493almost 3 years ago

Lovely as well as sexy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An unusual but nice story. Well written. But why did you have to ruin it with anal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Great story very well written, pleasure, excitement and fulfilment for all, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your sensitive writing as well as your plots!

JClarkeJClarkeover 2 years ago

Excellent. Well written. I love the story, so passionate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written - with believable character development. The only downside was the realization that the very large age gap would likely cause things to end sadly, if not badly. By the time he was in his early 60’s, - hopefully still capable of, and interested in, the “physical relationship” - she would have been in her mid nineties. The essence of the story - with just a 15 to 20 year gap - could have been retained — with a happier ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do wonder about little Zoe’s future. She is sure to catch on the the fact that her dad and her grandma are sleeping together - while her (essentially sexless) mom is sidelined. I suspect Zoe will have more hang ups than Alice ever had —— but then whoever comes along to straighten her out may get the ride of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for another sensual experience. I love your writing, pace and plot development. I have a fixation on older women too, so that helps my mental image of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great series. Fantastic story, although that was some curveball thrown in by Stephanie. All was tied together masterfully. Thank you for sharing. 5⭐

Southpaw1430Southpaw143010 months ago

I almost didn’t read this story. I’m glad I did. I love it when everything works out. Thanks.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Nicely done, I think I saw that ending, but you did the whole thing well

Coochielover71Coochielover717 days ago

Great little series!!!!!!!!!! Wish there was more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous