The Lady Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think we were both a bit stunned afterwards. I released the straps and unclipped the cuffs and Alice lay down with me, her head on my chest. I waited until her breathing was normal and her heart had stopped racing. 'What did you think of bondage? I hope I didn't hurt you when I put my finger in... you know...'

'It didn't hurt,' she said, softly. 'It made me come harder.' There was silence for a few moments. 'When I masturbate, I sometimes touch myself there, put the tip of my finger in. It feels so erotic and naughty and dirty. I don't put it in as far as you did. I wanted to tell you before but I couldn't bring myself to. I was embarrassed. Then when you did it to me I thought it would be ok to tell you.'

I was dumbfounded. Just when you thought Alice was a novice, she surprised you with a confession that she sometimes stuck the tip of her finger up her bum when she masturbated. 'Of course it's ok,' I said. 'God, have you any idea how much of a turn-on that is for the average hot-blooded male?'

'Have I surprised you,' she smiled.

We fucked about six more times that weekend, twice more with Alice strapped to my bed. We couldn't seem to get enough. I was intensely aroused by what had happened and what she had said to me. I didn't try to explore her anus again, even though I had a feeling she was expecting me to, perhaps wanting me to, although that was probably wishful thinking. I felt certain she would eventually allow me to penetrate her anally but I wanted her to come to it with acceptance, desire even, not just submission. On Monday morning, as I was dressing and she was lying in bed, watching me, she mentioned that she was having coffee with her daughter that lunchtime. 'I'll let you know this evening what she says about us.'

She called round that evening and came in for a quick coffee. 'Stephanie was fine about it,' she started. 'Obviously I didn't go into details, but I explained that we were in a relationship and she said she was very happy for me.'

'Didn't she even bat an eyelid?'

'Well she seemed a bit taken aback when I first told her but Stephanie's pretty grounded. I need to ask her round to meet us as a couple.'

I found out the following day that Stephanie wasn't as "fine about it" as Alice had thought. It began with my secretary buzzing me with the information that a Ms Stephanie Sayers was calling and wished to speak to me. It took me a second to place the name, out of context, but then I got it and picked up my extension with some minor trepidation. 'Paul Sinclair.'

'Hello, Paul, it's Stephanie here, Alice's daughter. I wonder if you'd be so good as to meet up with me. I think we need to have a talk.'

'Sure, when would suit you?'

'Well I'm in the park opposite your offices, if you can spare fifteen minutes now.'

I was taken aback, not least because she'd tracked me to my office, but with a desire to have the thing settled sooner rather than later I agreed and left the office and crossed to the little park opposite where Stephanie was sitting on a bench, huddled in a dark woollen coat, holding a take-away carton of coffee.

'Thanks for coming,' she began. 'Mother told me about the two of you at lunch yesterday...' She paused, mustering her thoughts. 'I have a responsibility to look after her, it's something I promised my father before he died.' She paused again. 'She's thirty years older than you, you know. It's ridiculous!'

I kept my cool and organised my thoughts. Eventually I said: 'does your mother seem happier than she was before she moved to Oxford, less happy or about the same?'

'Well, yes, happier but that's not the point.'

'I think that's very much the point.'

'So what do you want out of it?' she asked. 'Mother hasn't any money you know, apart from the house.'

'I don't want anything from your mother except her love. My father owns the highly lucrative practice which I work in. In due course it will come to me. I don't need money and I find that implication insulting.'

'Stephanie reddened. 'I'm sorry, that was rude of me. It's just that it all seems so... so odd.'

'I agree,' I said, 'and I certainly wouldn't have predicted it. I don't have a thing about mature ladies or anything like that, but the fact remains that I've fallen in love with your mother, and I think that feeling is reciprocated.' I went on to tell her what it was that I loved about her mother and how it felt when we were together and what we did together and what we said and as I spoke her features softened and eventually she gave me a small smile.

'Thank you, Paul, for what you've just told me. I feel a bit easier than I did... Just don't tell me you're getting married. I don't want a stepfather who's the best part of ten years younger than me. Do your parents know?' she asked, suddenly.

'No,' I said. 'That's a difficult conversation that I have yet to have.'

She surprised me, when we parted, by giving me a hug. 'I'm sorry,' she said, again, 'I came at you like a bull in a china shop. Typical me. But if you hurt her,' she warned, 'you'll have me to deal with.' Returning to the office I felt a certain relief, tempered by the fact that Stephanie had reminded me that I hadn't told my parents. That was a conversation that was unlikely to go well; for one thing my parents were younger than Alice, and for another they were expecting their only child to supply them with grandchildren. Still, there was next weekend to look forward to. And it promised to be very interesting.

***

Alice asked to be tied down again on the Friday evening. She admitted that the whole bondage thing excited her beyond measure and she told me that she had masturbated every day that week, thinking about the being restrained and helpless on my bed.

'Did you touch your very private place while you were masturbating?' I asked this as I finished securing her hands above her head. Then I stripped and joined her on the bed, teasing her nipples with my fingers and tongue and tracing the line of her labia, her legs wide open and still unrestrained.

'I did touch myself there once or twice,' she admitted, her cheeks pink.

'Was it nice?'

'Not as nice as your finger.'

'Well,' I said, reaching for my bedside cabinet drawer, I've got a little surprise for you here.' I showed her the butt plug. It was about four inches long and maybe an inch in diameter at the widest point.'

'What's that?' her breathing had suddenly become faster, shallower.

'It's for sliding very gently into your anus, with a lot of lubrication. If you liked my finger inside you I think you'll love this...'

Her eyes were wide open, her lips parted. 'Will it hurt me Paul? It looks very big,' she whispered.

'I love you, Alice. I won't hurt you. Now, lift your legs up.' I unscrewed the tube of jelly and squeezed a dollop onto my finger, spreading it around her little brown puckered hole. She shivered as the cold jelly touched her. Very slowly and gently I inserted my finger about an inch inside her, then I withdrew and squeezed more lubricant from the tube and repeated the process until the first few inches of her rectum were slick with lube. Her pussy was slick too, with her own secretions. There was no doubt that Mrs Alice Sayers was intensely turned on by this anal activity.

I took up the butt plug. 'Ok, I'm going to go really slowly but if I hurt you, I'll stop, straightaway.' She nodded and I gripped the base of the plug and touched the tip to her anus. Alice moaned and pulled at her hand restraints. I pushed lightly. 'Relax, darling.' I pushed a fraction harder and the plug stretched her sphincter and started to enter her. Alice was breathing hard now, as though she'd just run a hundred yards. I kept up a gentle traction and the blue latex disappeared inside her, the gently thickening shaft and commensurate stretching of her muscle causing her no pain. Then it was in, and her sphincter was closing over the narrow neck.

'How does that feel?'

'Big, and full and... oh, God, I'm so turned on...'

I secured her legs and lay down beside her and kissed her lips and face and breasts, moving down and licking her navel and on down to her crotch. Now she was almost delirious, head thrashing around and back arching, trying to thrust her vulva at my face.

'Please make me come, Paul, please!' I buried my face in her labia and thrust my tongue between her outer lips, seeking her vagina. Then I moved to her clitoris and I'd barely done more than breathe on the little nub before her orgasm exploded through her loins and shot up to her brain in a firework display of intense pleasure. Before her climax was over I penetrated her fast and hard, feeling the butt plug through the walls of her vagina and rectum. Alice's eyes welled up and she screamed: 'I love you!' and I fucked her harder, almost savagely, thinking of that plug inside her, thinking of my rigid penis there instead... I didn't last two minutes before spurting a week's worth of spunk into my lover's cunt, collapsing over her again, kissing her and whispering endearments.

Afterwards we lay together, content, sated. Alice ran her hand across my chest and stroked the light covering of hair on my pectorals. 'I just can't believe what you do to me,' she said, eventually. 'You make me so happy! So, so... complete! And that thing you put inside me felt wonderful. Really, really erotic. It seemed so big when you got it out of the drawer but it went in easily, didn't it?' She was silent again for a moment, thinking. 'Do you want to put your penis in there? in my bottom? You can if you want to, if you're really gentle.'

'Are you sure?' I asked, secretly thrilled that Alice had suggested it.

'I think so. Yes. If you want to.'

'I guess that would be the ultimate in eroticism. Where would we go from there?'

'No good asking me,' laughed Alice. But I wasn't so sure. There was an awakening sexuality that was surprising me. Surprising her too.

'I'd love to,' I said. 'And of course I'll be gentle.'

My neighbour, Alice Sayers, and I had anal sex for the first time the following day. We'd gone for a walk again and hadn't said much. 'Are you nervous about the idea of anal intercourse?' I asked her as we trudged along a bridlepath.

'A bit,' she admitted. 'I'm nervous that I won't be able to take you inside me, that it'll hurt too much and I'll end up disappointing you...'

'Look,' I said, suddenly deciding to come clean. 'I'm a novice here too, so it'll be a journey of discovery for both of us.'

'You've never done it before either?' For some reason Alice seemed reassured by this news and we finished the walk in higher spirits and with a sense of Impending and mounting sexual tension.

We bathed together again when we got home and I dried Alice with a big fluffy towel and she did the same for me. I was ragingly hard and Alice teased me, taking me into her mouth as she dried my legs. Then we went into the bedroom and the tension increased. We lay down on the bed, still slightly damp, and kissed for a long time, stroking each other, running our hands across naked flesh. I sucked her nipples and clamped my teeth gently on to them causing her to squeal and dig her fingernails into the flesh of my shoulder. Then it was time. I knelt up and Alice looked at me.

'What do you want me to do? What position should I be in? she asked, the tension evident in her voice.

'Lie down flat, on your stomach,' I told her and she turned over and presented me with her curving back and narrow buttocks. She suddenly looked thin and very vulnerable and I wondered if I was doing the right thing, but the urge was strong in me. I took the tube of lubricating jelly from the bedside drawer and squeezed some on my middle fingertip, parting the tight little globes of her bum and rubbed the stuff around her wrinkled pucker. I felt her tense and went slowly, using more jelly, sliding my finger deeper each time until it was fully in. 'How does that feel?' I asked.

'Nice. It doesn't hurt at all.'

'Right,' I said, 'I'm going to try two fingers. I'll be really gentle.' I withdrew my middle finger and, very slowly, very cautiously, pushed the tips of my middle and first finger into my lover's anus. She drew a sharp breath as the fingers stretched her sphincter and started to enter her. 'Still ok?' I asked.

'Yes,' she said, tightly.

I kept up a gentle traction and both fingers disappeared into her rectum. Alice sighed and seemed to relax. 'That feels good,' she said. 'Very sexy.'

I worked my fingers inside her for a few moments, stretching her ring, preparing her for the width of my glans. Then I withdrew my fingers and squeezed a big dollop of lube onto my cock, smearing it around the purple head. I was intensely excided, hard beyond measure, pre-come seeping from my cock head. I straddled my lover and lowered myself, one hand gripping my cock, guiding it to her most private and intimate hole. As I touched it she shivered and moaned slightly. I started to push. At first nothing happened and it was Alice who said: 'I think you'll have to push harder.'

I was worried about hurting her but the raging desire to be in her anus was upon me too and I did as she suggested and pushed harder, then a little harder still, and her sphincter started to open, wider and wider and the head of my cock started, unbelievably, to disappear into the tight little hole. Alice cried out: 'Aahh!' Then: 'keep going!' The sensation was unlike anything I'd ever experienced; it was like pushing my prick through a tight rubber ring into a tin of soft, warm grease. I kept going, that gentle traction, and the shaft of my cock slid into her and she moaned louder and then I was in, the full seven inches, and I could feel the walls of her rectum gripping me and the tightness of her sphincter around the base of my cock.

Alice was clutching handfuls of the duvet. 'Are you all the way in? It feels huge!'

'Did I hurt you, darling?' I asked, anxiously.

'A tiny bit when you first went in but it doesn't hurt now. It feels... well, big and... exciting,' she ended, in a whisper.

I started fucking her anus then. Slowly at first, making sure the head didn't pop out, feeling the grip of her muscle ring sliding up and down my shaft, hearing the squishing noises of the lubrication. As I pushed in and out of her arsehole she relaxed and her right hand disappeared underneath her and I knew Alice was masturbating herself and this knowledge aroused me even more. I supported myself on my elbows and fucked her with long, slow stokes, kissing her neck and cheeks and telling her how much I loved her and Alice said she loved me and my climax stated to build.

'I'm coming,' I gasped into her ear, and I felt her hand work faster on her clitoris.

'So am I,' she panted, and that was it for me. I felt transported out of my body to a point on the ceiling, watching me on the bed below, spurting my hot seed into Alice's anus, jet after jet. And she cried out as her orgasm washed through her, her anus full of my meat, her clitoris sending electric shocks of erotic pleasure to her brain. Then it was over and I was back in my body and lying over Alice and she was crying a bit and I felt emotional too. I withdrew from her arse very slowly and we got up from the bed, a bit unsteadily, and went and cleaned ourselves in the bathroom.

We didn't have anal sex again that weekend; I didn't want to spoil things by making her sore. But Alice was quite forthcoming about the whole experience. 'I liked it,' she told me in bed that night. 'I want to do it again, maybe tied down next time. It felt odd, but it was really erotic. And I feel... I don't know how to explain it. I feel more complete now that I've tried it, knowing that lots of other women haven't. Was it good for you, too?' I had been thrilled beyond measure and I told her so.

And so life went on for Alice and me and it was very, very good. And we began to see more of Stephanie. She took to coming over to see her mother during the week and Alice would cook and usually invite me over and we'd chat, the three of us, late into the night. I got to know Stephanie and found her to be a charming and gregarious girl, and an attractive one too, although I had no desires in that direction; I was hopelessly in love with her mother. But it did occur to me to wonder why such a clever and successful girl had no man, or woman, in her life. In the meantime I had cravenly avoided telling my parents about Alice and me and Alice stopped nagging at me about it.

This blissful existence went on for almost another year, in fact up to the following Christmas. Stephanie had been around more and more as autumn faded into winter and the festive season approached. The week before Christmas she announced that she was taking us all out to a fancy restaurant in Oxford and she was as good as her word. We had a fabulously expensive meal and a bottle of vintage wine and liqueurs and coffee and went back to Alice's house, Stephanie with us, in a state of grace. We opened another bottle of wine, at Stephanie's behest, and sat down in the front room to drink it, Christmas carols playing from the radio in the kitchen. Stephanie took a sip of her drink and put her glass down.

'There's something I wanted to talk to you both about,' she began, picking nervously at her sleeve. Alice and I looked at each other then back at Stephanie, wondering what was coming. Nothing could have prepared us for what she said next: 'I want a baby.'

There was a stunned silence. 'Right,' said Stephanie, 'hear me out,' although neither Alice nor I had spoken a word. 'I'm thirty-three, nearly thirty-four, and my biological clock is ticking. I'm not in a relationship, I haven't even got a boyfriend and, to be honest, I don't want one. But I do want to have a child. Does that sound crazy?'

I shook my head, mutely and Alice whispered: 'no, of course not darling.'

'So where does that leave me? Artificial insemination from a known or unknown donor, or I go out and find a man to impregnate me with no strings attached. Neither of those two options appeals to me. So here's what I'm proposing. Please just listen.'

Alice and I exchanged another quick glance but said nothing.

'What if,' she paused, looking intently at us, 'what if Paul were to be the father of my child. Think about it,' she went on as we stared at her. 'It's the closest that the two of you can come to having a child of your own! And you get a grandchild, mum. And it would be half Paul's. And Paul's parents get a grandchild. And the child will be my responsibility; Paul can be as much or as little of a father as he wants. And,' she paused, meaningfully, 'what if we pooled our resources and bought a big old house out in the country where we could live separately as two families. You two could live as man and wife and I'd be around for the occasions when Paul needed to be the family man.' She paused and seemed to have come to the end of her speech. Alice shifted on the settee.

'This has come as a bit of a surprise, Stephanie. Are you serious about this?'

'Deadly serious. And I appreciate it's come out of the blue and it's a whole heap of stuff to unpack, but I've been thinking it through for a couple of months and I think it would suit all of us.' She drained her wineglass and stood up. 'I'm going to bed now -- she always slept in Alice's bedroom when she stayed over -- I'll leave you two to think about what I've said.'

Alice and I went round to my house and got ready for bed, saying nothing. Lying in each other's arms, the moonlight flooding in through the open curtains, like that first night together. She opened the conversation.

'It sounds totally mad, but when you think about it it's actually rather a wonderful idea. It would be almost like us having a child,' she said wistfully and I stroked her hair and kissed her cheek. 'What do you think, Paul?'