The Lady Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well I can certainly see the benefits. I mean my parents would be over the moon. And I've always wanted to be a father at some point... But how would you feel about me sleeping with your daughter to conceive?'

'Yes, that's the difficult bit, for me. Worrying that you and my daughter will be the parents and form a relationship and I'll get pushed out.'

'No chance,' I said, teasingly. 'I don't fancy Stephanie anywhere near as much as I fancy you.'

She laughed. 'You haven't slept with her yet.'

We talked for a long time while the moon moved across the window and bathed us in it's eerie silver sheen. Then we said we'd sleep on it, but we couldn't sleep and seven o'clock found us downstairs in the kitchen drinking strong coffee. But we had come to a decision.

Epilogue -- three years later

We told Stephanie what we had decided later that morning and she burst into tears and hugged us both. Then we sat down and started to go into the details, which turned out to be surprisingly simple. Alice and I sold our semi-detached properties and her daughter sold her big, Edwardian villa in North Oxford. With the proceeds we bought a rambling old farmhouse standing in twenty acres and with a separate and spacious two-bedroomed annex. For three months, during the most fertile days of her cycle, I went to Stephanie's bed and we had sexual intercourse -- I won't describe it as making love. It wasn't unpleasant but there was an air of sterility about it: we didn't kiss or stimulate each other beyond what was necessary for penetration; it was actually something of a relief to me when Stephanie announced that she was pregnant with, as it turned out, a daughter, whom we called Zoe Elizabeth.

Zoe is now two and the arrangement is working perfectly, so far. Stephanie pretends to be my partner when my parents visit, and we go on holiday as a foursome and Zoe's adoring grandmother looks after her during the week when Stephanie and I are at work. And Alice is painting regularly, now. She has done a portrait of me and scenes of the farmhouse. She has also done a nude of herself, which hangs in our bedroom, over the bed.

As for Alice and me, well it just keeps getting better and better. She is naturally shy and will always tend towards submissiveness but her confidence in herself has continued to grow and our sex life is almost beyond description. She still loves bondage and I strap her to the bed at least two or three times a week. Sometimes face up so that I can eat her out and fuck her juicy cunt, and sometimes face down so that I can take her in her anus.

What the future holds I do not know; eventually Zoe will start to ask why mummy and daddy don't sleep in the same bedroom. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. In the meantime Alice is so fulfilled, so content, so happy. And I love her so much.

The End