The Lady Next Door Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course."

It became a playful exercise preparing the midday meal as the two women occasionally and accidentally bumped one another, but that evolved into intentional contact, so that by the time lunch was ready, they were both pretty randy. Any urges either had were contained as Ralph joined them and they consumed the delicious sandwiches. Emily was full of compliments for Dominique's recipe. Clean-up was a similar activity as had been preparation.

Following that was Dominique's favorite part of the day: laying out by the pool. "Would you care to join me?" she asked Emily.

"I thought you'd never ask," the blonde teen answered with grin.

Out on the patio, stepping out of her shorts, Emily did not stop there, removing her bikini, as well. She watched as Dominique did the same.

"Well, that didn't take any encouragement," Dominique noted.

"I guess I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope it would come to this," Emily answered with a grin.

"Oh? And why was this your hope?"

"I told you I've been with girls before--" she shrugged "--really more for the fun and experimentation of it than any real desire to do a girl. I'm not really completely into girls; that is to say there's no particular girl that I've, you know, had a thing for--except now with you. You are incredibly beautiful, alluring and erotic, and... I... really want to kiss you."

"Well, gee, Emily, do not be coy. Tell me what you really want."

Both women giggled.

So, Emily did. And that was to move closer to Dominique and take the chance to press her lips to the French woman's. To the young blonde's satisfaction, the older woman did not resist, and even kissed back.

Feeling emboldened, Emily gently pawed Dominique's breasts eliciting a satisfied moan from the older woman. The teen paused the kiss to reach over and pull the pad off the lounger onto the ground. She swung the pair around and did the same with the other lounger pad, kicking the two together.

Very carefully, Emily laid Dominique down on the two pads and straddled her legs just below her crotch. Placing her hands on the French woman's hips, she tenderly ran them up her sides again caressing her breasts. The young blonde was pleased when Dominique pulled her down pressing their lips and bodies together. Both females' hands explored the other's body.

Now becoming the aggressor, Dominique rolled Emily off her and then turned the girl onto her stomach. The woman used her hands on the other's back in massage-like fashion though not actually kneading muscles. Nice as it was, Emily wanted to roll onto her back to taste Dominique's sweet lips again.

That did happen, but Dominique also surprised Emily by kissing a line down her neck and connecting with the teen's breasts, gently sucking each nipple. This drove the young blonde crazy, both for the sensation and the other woman's skill. She thought she'd pass out when she felt the woman's fingers dancing on her pussy. Lips sucking her nipple and hand rubbing her pussy was way more than Emily could have hoped for.

If that wasn't enough, Dominique slid down continuing her line of kisses on to her abdomen and finally making contact with her clit. Emily wanted to scream out but managed to keep her excitement to a throaty groan. The woman licked the girl's pussy, then wiggled the tip of her tongue back and forth and up and down before separating her labia with the point of her tongue.

Emily couldn't believe how expertly Dominique ate her pussy. Although she shouldn't have been surprised. She had a sexual aura about her, and she was as seductive as hell. The teen was powerless to do anything but lie there and enjoy. Again, she kept her vocal response to a minimum, but it was difficult. Particularly as she felt the beginnings of her orgasm forming.

Sensing the girl was about to come, Dominique intensified her oral attack sucking her clit and fucking her with her tongue. As Emily writhed on the pads, the older woman kept her mouth suctioned to the teen's pussy until she exploded in a shaking, trembling climax that had the girl nearly lose control of her body. Finally, she pushed Dominique away because she could take no more.

As Emily slowly recovered, Dominique moved back up. Seeing the older woman's face covered in a mixture of saliva and Emily's own secretions, the teen pulled her down, kissing and licking her lips to clean her off. It made the woman giggle.

Their lips still together, the pair sat up, Emily knowing it was her turn to reciprocate. Slowly, she pushed Dominique down onto her back, and as had been done to her, she kissed and sucked the woman's breasts and nipples while rubbing her pussy with her hand. The teen was not surprised that the woman's pussy was very wet, and she couldn't wait to taste that sweet nectar. Dominique's slight thrusting of her hips against Emily's hand suggested that she was ready to feel the teen's tongue.

Dominique as much as pushed the girl's head down, and then reached down to spread her labia for Emily's mouth. It was indeed sugary, and the teen took over using her hands to keep those pussy lips wide open. She licked that soft, pink skin inside the labia and lapped up the flow of juices that seemed to keep coming.

Concentrating on the woman's clit, Emily slid a finger inside her hole.

"Mmmm," Dominique purred.

She slid another finger in, and as the woman started to moan and squirm, Emily replaced her tongue with her other finger, rubbing Dominique's clit vigorously while finger fucking her forcefully.

Dominique came in a blistering orgasm, whipping her head from side to side as her body repeatedly tensed and relaxed. When her climax subsided, Emily figured she was down, but was completely surprised when the woman pulled her to sit up, and then tugged her legs until they were in a tribbing position. Emily had seen videos of this, but had never done it, and was thrilled to rub her pussy against the beautiful woman's.

Both females were still very wet, which not only helped their activity, but it also made a squishy sound. They had to concentrate to make certain their clits connected. But when they did, it was electric. Just the excitement of doing this with Dominique had Emily coming again quickly. The older woman followed a minute or so later.

The two women were all smiles as they looked at one another afterward.

"That was amazing!" Emily had to say. "I've never done that before."

"Yes. I thought you might like it. And for someone who is not primarily into girls, you're pretty good at satisfying one," Dominique noted.

"You're not so bad yourself," Emily said, returning the compliment with a shy grin. She then let out a heavy sigh.

"Something wrong?"

Now Emily grimaced. "It's time for me to go home and start dinner for my parents," she said. "Wish I could stay."

"There's always tomorrow."

With a shake of her head, Emily told her, "My mother is taking me to register for school, and then we're going shopping for school clothes."

"That sounds like fun."

"Not as much as spending time with you."

"There will be other opportunities." As she watched the young girl leave, Dominique thought: two delicious teens for her voracious carnal appetite. Now, all I must do is get them together for a real erotic feast.

END of PART 1