The Lady Next Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps she felt it also because she sat back, moved off him and yanked his pajama pants completely off. He used the opportunity to pull his shirt off because he knew this was going somewhere. She then knelt in a position where she could take hold of his cock. She licked its entire length on the underside before taking half of it in her mouth. She bobbed her head on it, lathering it up as his anticipation of a deep throat heightened. And when she finally did, all he could do was throw his head back and relish it.

To his disappointment, she didn't keep that up for long. Her next move was to straddle his mid-section just below his cock. She held his rod in the palm of her hand, and then pressed it against her pussy, sliding her snatch up and down against him. He had not anticipated this, but it was so exciting he let out another one of those little girl moans.

Then she abruptly stopped. "Are you ready?"

"For what?"

"I'm going to put you inside me. I want you to fuck me."

"Uh-huh," he answered with a gulp, his eyes wide, having no notion that it would come to this. But now that it had, his brain was a jumble of disconnected thoughts. How often had he dreamed and imagined doing this? Feeling his dick entirely sheathed in a wet, hot pussy. Of course, since he'd met her, he'd imagined doing it with Dominique. How could he not? But he always assumed that was where she would draw the line.

But now, as she lifted herself up slightly and pushed his cock back toward her descending hole, he felt like his head was about to explode. He had no concept of what it would feel like, except that since he'd eaten her twice, he knew it would be soft. However, as he saw his dick disappear into her pussy, his imagination had never been vivid enough for it to feel as it did. Certainly, he'd never felt anything so soft. And though his shaft was completely encased, the grasp of her vaginal walls made it feel as though he was in something but strangely not touching anything.

Dominique leaned over, pressing her facial cheek against his as she slowly pivoted her hips back and forth, fucking his cock. She whimpered and whined, and it almost sounded like she was crying. Instinctively, Zack wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, feeling a mixture of loving emotions.

She kissed him again, briefly, and then sat up to bounce on his rod. He held her hips just totally blown away by how good this felt. He thought it ironic that when he jerked off, he held his cock tightly, but inside this luxurious pussy it almost felt like nothing was touching him, even though his dick was experiencing feeling.

Grabbing his hands as she moved up and down, she placed them on her tits. He held them tenderly as the works of art they were. They moved in his grasp from her bouncing. It was just another part of this incredible experience that he knew he would never forget.

Zack naturally met her thrusts with his own. She'd given him no instruction to do that. It simply felt inherent for him to do. She started riding him hard, breathing and grunting heavier, and he knew she was now using him to make herself come. He was only too happy to be here for her. Then, she slowed and gave several powerful thrusts with a beat in between each. Her entire body shivered. She held him tightly as though she was attempting to crawl inside him or become part of him. He felt a slight gush of liquid on the base of his shaft and his balls as though she had ejaculated, but he did not know for sure. He also felt her tensing and relaxing as though her body did not know how to react to what it was experiencing. Finally, she was still, though breathing heavily and she lay spread-eagled on top of him, his cock still firmly impaled.

A moment later, she slid off him and sat up. "I'm sorry."

"What? For what?"

"I wanted your first time to be better."

"There was nothing wrong with it. It was the most amazing thing ever to happen to me, and it was perfect because it was with you!"

"That's very sweet, Zack. But now, we're going to do it the way we should have for your first time." She reached out and stroked his slimy cock to make certain he was still good and hard. She then laid on her back, legs spread, and pulled him into the missionary position. She gently guided his cock back into her pussy.

And even though it had already been there, it still felt like it was the first time.

Even Dominique moaned as he slowly slid his cock all the way in. "Mmmm, you have no idea how wonderful this feels."

He chuckled at the irony of that statement. "I think I do."

"I could teach you how to do it to properly satisfy a woman, but it has been a long time for me, and I needed you in me badly. And as this is your first time, you are doing very well, and I want you to simply enjoy it. There will be time for lessons later because I am certain we will be doing this again."

He was thrilled to hear her say that, but she did grab his ass and move it back and forth for him to get the idea what to do. As magnificent as it had been and as wonderful as it had felt with her on top, this missionary position felt slightly different but no less spectacular. Zack had a feeling that any time a guy had his cock in a woman's pussy no matter what the position was it would feel great.

Even though she had already come, Dominique's facial expressions suggested she was enjoying this second time just as much.

She confirmed that. "Your big cock is just the right size to completely fill me. It feels wonderful."

That was a boost of confidence that had him thrusting a bit faster. He watched as she licked her forefinger and then reached down to rub her clit. He also heard that juicy, squishy sound that wet fucking made.

She reached up and pulled him down so they could kiss. A warm feeling pervaded his being that came from kissing while fucking. After the kiss, she held his upper body tightly against her.

A symphony of pleasurable sounds poured forth from her. "Oooh, you're going to make me come again. Fuck me harder!"

He complied to her repeated moaning and whining. A moment later, she exploded, and with her arms already wrapped around him, she did likewise with her legs, again as though trying to be more a part of him than just his cock in her pussy.

"Now, I want you to come for me," she whispered sensually. "I want you to fill me up with your hot cum."

He took that to mean she wanted him to come inside her, and that surprised him. He would not have expected that. On the other hand, it occurred to him that if they brought other men in to satisfy her, she would have some sort of protection. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Give it to me!"

And so, he did. He was actually amazed that he'd been able to hold out this long, although he could have probably let himself go when she was on top. If he'd thought that just ejaculating was the greatest feeling ever, coming inside a woman's pussy was monumental, was... he didn't even have the vocabulary to describe it. On top of that, he felt like he was shooting gallons of cum, certainly more than he'd ever let loose.

When he finished, Zack rolled off, gobs of cum oozing out as he did.

"Wow! You really did unload!" Dominique noted, giggling.

"Sorry."

"Don't be."

"I enjoyed it."

They laid in silence for a few moments.

"So, how was your first time?" Dominique asked.

Zack didn't even know how to answer that. "So much more than I ever dreamed it would be."

"I am happy I could do that for you."

"I'm happy it was with you. I couldn't imagine it being better with anyone else."

"That's very sweet."

"I'm also glad you want to do it again with me."

"There are lessons to be learned."

"And I am anxious to learn them."

"Very good. Excuse me."

When she got out of bed, Zack was afraid she was going back to her bedroom, but she just went into the bathroom. A couple of minutes later, he heard the toilet flush and realized she had just gone to clean up. She returned to bed, snuggled, and soon after they both fell asleep."

* * *

It must have been a dream.

When Zack opened his eyes, he saw that he was the only one in bed. The other side of the bed didn't even appear to have been slept in. He was suddenly disappointed because it had all seemed so real. He could remember it so distinctly. So fondly. So... so... so much he was getting a hard on just thinking about it that tented the covers. Raising the sheet and blanket, he saw that he was naked. Still naked? That meant...

Dominique entered the bedroom wearing a long silk robe that revealed all her curves. Undoubtedly, she was nude underneath. She was carrying a tray. Was she actually bringing him breakfast in bed?

"Good morning, Zack. I brought you breakfast."

"Oh." He noticed that her robe was loosely tied around her waist. It was as sexy as hell. Why was it that even though he'd seen her completely naked a few times, she looked terrific in the sexy robe that offered flashes of her body?

Dominique set the tray on the dresser, and then came over at sat on the edge of the bed, the robe separating to reveal her shapely legs.

"You didn't have to do that," Zack said.

"I cooked breakfast early for Ralphie because he had some errands to run. You had not come down yet, so I brought it to you."

"Okay. Thanks. Did last night really happen?"

"Yes," she answered, laughing. "Did you not think it did?"

He shrugged. "You weren't in bed when I awoke, so I thought maybe it was a dream."

"It was real, and it was wonderful. Some of the best sex I've ever had."

"Really? Or are you just telling me that?"

Dominique leaned over and kissed him passionately. "Really."

Zack wanted her at this moment more than he had wanted anything in his life, so he wasn't going to wait for her intentions to play out. The top of her robe had spread open when she leaned over, so he reached in to gently caress her breasts.

As the kiss progressed to tongues connecting, Dominique reached out to rub her palm on his bare chest. She played with his nipples almost sending shock waves throughout his body as he didn't know his nipples were so sensitive. It also never occurred to him that kissing could be so good.

The ends of the belt to her robe were hanging down so he grabbed one and pulled untying it. That caused the entire robe to open. Dominique giggled, broke off the kiss, stood and shed the garment. She was indeed beautifully naked. Kneeling back on the bed, she bent over for their lips to again come together. Zack wrapped his arms around her as best he could.

Dominique slid down onto her side as Zack turned on his side to meet her. She threw her left leg over his hip as they continued to suck face.

Kissing her so deeply was almost a new facet of their "relationship," but one that he was coming to enjoy as much as everything else they had done. He also realized that he was beginning to feel more than a physical response from all this sexual activity. Something he'd never felt before. Something... emotional?

He let his hand slide down to cup her ass. He rubbed the cheeks and ran his finger into her crack making contact with her anus. Likewise, she fumbled with the covers to expose his extremely hard cock.

Upon grabbing it, she halted the kiss to look and comment, "Mmmm, look how big you are."

"Am I really?"

"Mmmm-hmmm."

Zack had never really seen his friends' penises or any other males his age except those in videos, which didn't seem any bigger than what he had. He naively assumed that all boys were about the same size, so he never considered his to be anything special. He was glad that Dominique thought he was.

As their thrilling kiss continued, she stroked him, and it felt good. She then kissed a line down his chest and abdomen, and of course, mouthed his cock. And that felt good, too. She was on hands and knees in such a position that he was able to reach out and play with her pussy and ass. In response, she maneuvered around, lifted her leg over his head and straddled his face so they could sixty-nine. Eating her pussy was good, as well. All these things they'd done a few times. But as much as he'd enjoyed each and every one of these activities, the one thing he really wanted more of was his dick in her pussy.

Zack hoped he wasn't being too aggressive, and he tried to be gentle in rolling her over and turning her around. Dominique did not resist--in fact, she was all smiles--as he mounted her. Holding his cock, he ran the tip up and down her slit until her labia separated and her hole was in view. She was wet, to be sure, and a drop of his pre-cum fell on her clit causing her to giggle. He then aimed his dick at her pussy and slowly drove it in. The couple moaned in unison.

As he started thrusting, he eased down on top of her and held her as best he could, and then he kissed her again. He suddenly discovered that kissing her while they fucked made the experience so much more intimate, so much more... so much quicker to orgasm. If there was a downside to sex with Dominique, it was that she was so desirable that he couldn't help how soon he came.

"I'm gonna come," he warned.

Dominique grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him in as though she could drive him deeper. Unloading his cum inside her triggered her climax. It felt as though she was clawing his butt, and though somewhat painful, it did not overpower the unmistakable and intense pleasure of orgasm.

They both moaned and groaned as muscles tensed and nerves fluttered. Finally, both relaxed, though breathing heavy.

"If only we could do this forever," Zack said without thinking. "If only you could be mine forever," he added wishfully.

"I know. But you know that's not possible."

"I know," Zack said with a heavy, defeated sigh.

"Besides, now that you are no longer a virgin, you need to find a girl your own age."

"Uggh. I don't do well with girls my own age. I get shy. And none of them ever come up to me. I like aggressive women. Like you."

"I love doing this with you and want to continue. But this is all it can ever be." He was still on top of her, so she patted his ass. "Go shower and clean up."

So, he did. But couldn't wait for what might happen next.

* * *

Spending the day with her mother--registering for school, a nice lunch, and shopping--was time well spent. Emily and her mother had become close during their time in Paris because the two had spent so much time together. However, in the back of her mind the entire day was her time with Dominique, particularly that afternoon and the exciting sex they'd had together. Needless to say, she couldn't wait to get over to the Carters' the next morning.

Emily had often heard her dad counsel clients to always tell the truth so that if the truth needed to be stretched--he was always careful not to say "if a lie needed to be told"--there was a greater chance it would be believed. With that in mind, Emily had told her parents about assisting Mr. Carter with the garbage, meeting Mrs. Carter and her offer to pay for assistance cleaning the house. She was even truthful about the bonus of sunbathing by their pool. That of course, was where voluntary information ended, and fortunately, her parents did not question her further, so there was no need to stretch the truth. But at least now, she had a basis for spending so much time next door.

Emily faced the same dilemma that Zack had in not knowing how early she could head next door. Once her parents had departed for work, she quickly showered, gobbled down some breakfast and waited. And waited. When she saw Mr. Carter leaving in his vehicle, she decided Dominique would be up, so she moseyed on over. There was no immediate answer of the doorbell, nor did knocking produce a response. However, to her surprise, the door was unlocked.

"Dominique?" Emily called upon entering. But again, no response. Standing in silence for a few seconds, she heard water running upstairs, so there she went.

Encountering the guest bedroom first, Emily noticed the unmade bed, suggesting it had been slept in, which she found curious, and she could hear the shower from the partially open bathroom door. She stepped in quickly and peeked in, nearly gasping at the sight of the young man showering, but more so at the huge cock he had his soapy hand around. She watched for a few seconds in awe, but fearing being caught, she returned to the hallway.

Approaching the master bedroom, another shower could be heard. The bathroom door was wide open, and Emily again snuck in for a glimpse. She could not contain her verbal reaction to the sight of Dominique's soapy, wet body shining from the water. It leant an even deeper fantasy to the woman.

"Oh, hello, Emily," Dominique greeted, unfazed by the girl's appearance. "Didn't hear you come in. Would you like to join me?"

That was too thrilling an invitation to pass up. Emily quickly shed her clothes and stepped in. The two women instantly embraced, and their lips came together. A bar of soap already in her hand, Dominique rubbed it all over the teen's tits, lathering them up. She didn't stop there, spreading suds all over the girl's abdomen and using them as lube to rub her pussy.

"Unghhhhhh," Emily moaned.

* * *

Having dried off, Zack's cock was still hard after showering. It was difficult with his dick all soapy not to jerk off, but the day was young, and he didn't know what other opportunities there would be with Dominique.

And with her in mind, and hearing her shower running, his dick pointed him the way to her bedroom. He grinned to himself. He'd love to have her wash him. Of course, he didn't expect to see what he saw.

"What the fuck?" he couldn't help but shout.

The ever-unflappable Dominique merely looked up. "Would you like to join us, Zack?"

But the sight of his idol Dominique in the shower with another woman was more than he could take, so he stormed out.

With a shrug, Dominique went back to Emily, pushing her against the shower wall and fingering the girl's pussy, occasionally sliding a finger or two into her hole. Emily was insane with lust and pumped her hips to meet the woman's handiwork. She threw her arm around the French woman and kissed her with such passion that she felt like she was sucking the woman's lips off. It didn't take long for Emily to come in a trembling orgasm that had her sliding down the slippery tile wall and sitting on the floor of the huge stall.

With a chuckle, Dominique rinsed the soap off. She finished just in time as Emily pulled her to lean against the wall and straddle her face. The teen tilted her head up, and with the older woman squatting slightly, Emily was able to tongue Dominique's tasty pussy. Prior to the blonde's arrival, French woman had washed Zack's cum out of her pussy. Still, she wondered if the girl tasted any.

Emily was surprisingly good at cunnilingus which made Dominique's legs weak, so she slid down beside the girl. Emily then finger-fucked her host while sucking on her nipples.

* * *

Zack had stopped outside Dominique's bedroom, and even over the sound of the shower spray, he could hear the women moaning, and finally, the growl of someone climaxing.

He shook his head in annoyance and returned to his room to dress.

* * *

Dominique turned the water off and the girls reached for towels to dry each other.

"Who was the guy with the big cock?" Emily had to ask.

"That was Zack. His family lives on the other side of us," Dominique explained. "He helps us also."

"Why would he come in here naked? Do you fuck him, too?"

"His parents had to go out of town for the night, so we invited him to sleep here."

"So, you do fuck him?"

"Yes," Dominique answered with some impatience.