The Lady Next Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she calmed down. "Fuck, Zack. That was the best fucking orgasm I've ever fucking had! You're the fucking greatest!" She then slid off him, which allowed him to put his legs down. She was between his legs, so she grabbed his cock and shoved it in her mouth going as deep as she could until she gagged. She kept trying until she got him all the way down her throat, but not without gobs of saliva dripping all over and lots more gagging.

It felt so good, all Zack could do was lay back and enjoy it. She didn't seem to mind gagging every time she forced him down her throat. With his balls coated heavily in saliva she devoured those also. She was so intense, he almost feared her biting his nuts, but she never did. It was possible she was even hornier than he was because she rubbed his cock all over her face, covering her cheeks and chin with loads of spit. Lifting his balls, she licked his perineum and came close to his anus but stopped there.

Zack's cock was pulsing uncontrollably, and his balls were trembling also. She sensed he was about to come, so she stopped. She waited about thirty seconds, and that seemed to allow his libido to relax and the urge to climax subsided.

Emily then gently turned him so he was lying diagonally across the ottoman. This allowed his complete upper body to lay on it and for him to plant his feet on the floor. She then straddled him cowgirl and guided his cock back into her pussy. She bent over and licked various parts of his face.

No matter what she did, he liked. She could be forceful and gentle all at the same time.

"You like fucking me? I love fucking you. I love your big cock!"

Zack was nodding his agreement as she slid off him and again inhaled his cock all the way without gagging. In addition, she held it in her throat for at least a minute before pulling it out and taking a deep breath. She grabbed his dick and scrotum at the base and rubbed both all her face like it was a washcloth or something.

It occurred to him that she could be a nympho. He also thought it more likely she just hadn't had any in a while. Either way, he loved all that she was doing. It was the little things, like licking his mouth and rubbing his cock and balls all over her face. He didn't see stuff like that much in videos. A blowjob was good and sticking a dick in a pussy was fun, but those little things made the difference. Even Dominique hadn't done those.

And another little thing was using his cock to slap her tongue.

"Wanna try something kinky?"

With a smirk, he asked, "You mean some of what we've already done wasn't?"

She shrugged. But without waiting for an answer, Emily had Zack lay on the floor with his back and ass up against the ottoman, his butt touching the edge of the seat, legs spread. She then straddled him and fed his cock into what must be a hungry pussy. She rode him this way.

In his mind, Zack thought of this as a reverse, upside down Amazon. Regardless, it was an interesting position. One he'd never seen in a video. He had to use his fingers to hold his cock up so she could bounce on it, which she did at a moderate pace.

"Oh, this is fucking terrific!" Emily said. And after another minute or so, she picked up the pace and came again, but without all the trembling as before. Without skipping a beat, she dismounted turned around and sucked him in this upside-down position. Even though it was still his dick in her mouth, blowing him in all these various positions offered a different sensation.

And just when he thought there wasn't anything more to do, he didn't see her stick her forefinger in her mouth, but he did feel her slide it into his asshole.

"Whoa!" he shouted, more from the surprise than telling her to stop.

"Too much?"

"Uh, well, just wasn't expecting it."

But as she finger-fucked his ass, he wasn't entirely put out by it.

Still, she removed her finger and grabbed his scrotum between his shaft and his balls holding it tightly to force his nuts together. She licked his balls like an ice cream cone and then shoved both into her mouth and sucked them like candy. And if he thought that was all, she held his scrotum and his dick as side by side as best she could, sucking one then the other, and going back and forth.

"Gee, Emily, I don't know how much longer I can hold out."

"Aw, you need a break? Get back up here."

So, he pulled himself back up to lay diagonally again, and she came over and squatted over his face. He ate her pussy using all the tricks Dominique had taught him until she came a third time. He couldn't believe he'd made her come three times. He rarely saw that in videos, assuming women coming in videos was even real.

Getting up, she knelt beside him and kissed him normally. "Are you ready to come now?"

"Yeah."

"How do you want to do it?"

Zack couldn't and didn't try to think of any unusual positions. He just wanted to fuck her until he blew his balls. So, he arranged her to lay on the ottoman diagonally, knelt on it and shoved his cock in.

"Ah, good old tried and true. That feels so good, Zack. Come for me. Fuck me as hard as you want to."

Remembering his lessons, Zack started out soft and slow, even though she'd given approval to be rough. He knew it wouldn't take him long. He was so charged up from all they had done. At first, he held her legs, but then he tried letting go and just pumping, touching nothing. That actually was stimulating having only his cock making contact. He stepped up his thrusts and he felt her vaginal muscles contracting against his cock, milking him. That was all it took.

"I'm gonna come."

"Would you come in my mouth? I really want to taste your delicious cum."

Emily sat up grabbed his cock and jerked it, pointing it at his mouth.

"Suck it, please."

So, she did. He flooded her with the most massive load he'd ever shot, even though he'd thought previous loads with Dominique had been his most. She couldn't even swallow it all, with globs of it dribbling down her chin. It was another of those rare climaxes that was so intense, he thought his balls would deflate. At that, when he finished, his legs were so weak, he had to drop to the floor.

And if this entire morning hadn't been enough, Emily used the semen overflow to rub all over her face and tits. She stood up and stepped over to him. She pulled his face against her abdomen and held it there lovingly. He found himself putting his arms around her and hugging her.

Zack scooted over to sit against the ottoman. With a huge smile on her face, Emily spread his legs and sat between them facing him, no genital contact, but she rested the back of her thighs on top of his. Even though his dick was worn out, in this position with her legs touching his, he was still hard staring at her beautiful tits and juicy pussy. But he forced himself to look at her face, which was also beautiful. He couldn't help but smile back.

"You were terrific!" Emily complimented.

"You were... more than terrific," Zack had to say.

"For what it's worth, I was attracted to you from the moment I met you," Emily revealed.

"I could have been attracted to you, too."

"Could have been?" That turned her smile upside down.

Zack shrugged. "I'm not real popular with girls. I'm a nobody at school. When you meet some of the other boys, they're going to fight over you."

"No, they're not," she disagreed. "Oh, they can fight all they want, but I'm not a trophy they can win. I can't stand guys who think they are God's gift to women, who are so full of themselves they think girls would fall head over heels for them, and I especially don't like jocks. I told Dominique I hoped to find a nice boy with a big cock who knew how to use it." She reached out and stroked his cock once. "You check all the boxes."

"I'm nice?"

"The Carter's said you were polite, considerate and a real gentleman. They were absolutely correct. And for me, the other plus, is that you are shy. You're not boastful. You don't brag. I know guys who if they had what you have hanging between their legs, you'd never hear the end of it. You're everything I'd like to have in a boy, Zack. As for me, I know what guys see, and I'm not bragging, but they see a pretty face and these big tits." She held a boob in each hand and bounced them once. "But I want to be more than that. Sure, I want to have a nice body that appeals to you, but I also want you to like me because I'm like you: kind, polite, considerate, a lady. Despite what we've just done, I'm not a slut. Dominique convinced me to be aggressive. I hope that appeals to you and that is what you want."

"It is. I guess I'm not popular with girls because so many of them are stuck on themselves and want to be told how beautiful they are, and have guys drooling all over them, and things like that, and they want to hear it from guys who are just like they are. But you forgot one thing that you are that they are not. And that is intelligent."

Emily smiled warmly. "I'd really like for us to get to know each other better. And by better, I mean learn things that only a boyfriend and a girlfriend know about each other. The sex is great, but I want that to be the icing on the cake, not the cake itself."

Zack chuckled at her analogy. This caused his cock to pulse, which in turn had Emily giggle. "Dominique keeps telling me I need to find a girl my own age. I know she meant you. So, this was all this her idea?"

"I had told her I was attracted to you. She said I'd probably have to make the first move. Then, she called me last night and said she needed my help, and she needed me to be aggressive. I figured it might involve you, so I agreed."

"Did she choreograph this?"

"No. Her only idea was the blindfold. She actually wanted to put it on you so you would see her and think I was her. I didn't want it to be that much of a deception, but there was also no way around it until you sat on the ottoman, and I could sneak up and apply the blindfold without you seeing who it was. I hope that didn't bother you."

"No. It was actually exciting. So, had you planned out all of that?"

With a sly grin, Emily explained, "I made it up as I went along."

"Really?"

Abashed, Emily said, "When I get really horny, which I was in anticipation of doing it with you, I wanted to think of... different... things to do that make it more, you know, exciting. I didn't want it to be just, you know, another fuck. Did you like what we did?"

"It was... it was... perfect! It was climbing a mountain instead of just going on a hike."

"I'm glad."

"Had you done any of that before?"

"A blowjob. But never that intense. And that was my first deep throat. Did you know about the Amazon position?"

"Yes, but not the reverse upside-down Amazon."

She chuckled. "That's a good name for it. That was one of those I'm-so-horny-I've got-to-do-something-way-out-there moments."

"I thought my nuts were going to explode."

Now, she laughed. "I think they finally did. I've never had a guy shoot that much."

"How many guys have you been with?" But Zack quickly thought better of that. "I'm sorry. That's none of my business."

"No. I don't want to have secrets, and I don't want that ever to be a concern of yours. I've only been with three guys, all in Paris. Twice with two of them, once with the other. Does that answer your question?"

"Yes. What about, uh, uh--"

"Girls?"

"Well, uh, yeah."

"Two girls. One was a friend where we lived before moving to France. We both turned eighteen and were horny but too afraid yet to do it with a boy. So, we were kind of just goofing off and, well, one thing led to another. We fooled around a few times before the move. And then there was a girl who was our neighbor in Paris. She made a move on me, and I didn't resist. We fooled around a few times until she introduced me to her brother, who was one of the three guys. Does it bother you?"

"No."

But his tone wasn't convincing. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I admit that I was shocked when I first saw you and Dominique together," Zack admitted. "But then I realized that as oversexed as she is, it shouldn't be surprising that she does girls, too. I guess the same goes for you."

"For me, doing girls occasionally is just a different way of getting off. I don't crave it. It's not something I have to do. That is, until I met Dominique. She's just hard to resist."

"Yes, she is."

"What about you? What's your count?"

With a grimace, Zack revealed, "I've only been with Dominique a couple of times."

"So, she was your first?"

"Yeah," he answered, slightly embarrassed.

"Wow! Are you lucky for your first time to have been with someone like her."

Zack merely shrugged.

"And that actually brings up another... thing."

"What's that?"

"Dominique. We're both fucking her."

"Oh. Yeah. What do we do about that? She has been good to us."

"Yes, she has." Emily smiled warmly. "Sex with her is really special."

"Yes, it is." There was a look on Emily's face. "You still want to do it with her, don't you?" Zack surmised.

Emily shrugged. "Like I said, it's nice to occasionally do it with a woman, particularly her. Don't you still want to do it with her?"

Zack hung his head. "Yeah," he answered in defeat.

"Could we just agree that Dominique is going to be, I don't know... a part of us? Would that be weird?"

"A part of us?" Zack chuckled. "So, we're basically giving ourselves special dispensation to continue having sex with her?"

"How would you feel about that?"

"Let's cut to the chase," Zack said. "It's what we both want, isn't it? We want each other. But we want her, too."

"Well... yes. At least, we're being honest with each other, right?"

"We are that."

Suddenly, the subject of their discussion appeared, naked as they were. "Well, I am glad we got that settled!"

The teens turned their heads sharply toward the doorway from which Dominique entered. Both were still in awe of her beauty, and each independently thought that there was no way they could have discontinued relations with her.

"Watching the two of you has been quite stimulating. I need... relief." She walked to the sofa and uncovered it, then signaled the others over with a wave of her finger.

The teens each noticed how eagerly the other got up and moved to the couch. As Emily approached, Dominique embraced her and planted a luscious kiss on her lips. Of course, she kissed back. The woman then repeated the gesture with Zack, except that afterward, she turned him around and pushed him to sit on the sofa. She then knelt and took his wilting cock, still somewhat slimy from sex with Emily, into her mouth. Obviously, that didn't bother her.

Emily stood behind Dominique and slid her hand between the woman's legs to finger her pussy. The young blonde extended her fingers so she could use her middle finger on Dominique's snatch while using her thumb to fondle her anus.

Dominique swayed her hips a bit to further enjoy the girl's manual attention.

Once Dominique had Zack good and hard again, she turned and sat on his lap. Knowing what the woman's goal was, Emily grabbed Zack's cock and guided it into the woman's pussy as she descended.

The vision before Emily was too delicious to simply stand and watch: Zack's beautiful hunk of man meat firmly sheathed in Dominique's sweet pussy was a treat to enjoy. The blonde knelt between the fucking pair's legs and dragged her tongue up from Zack's scrotum to the part of his shaft exposed, which was various lengths as he pumped it in and out, and onto the woman's clit and hood making sure to stroke the little button repeatedly with the tip of her tongue.

Zack was slouched enough that Emily could suck on his balls. He groaned loudly when she managed to get his entire scrotum in her mouth.

His dick in Dominique's pussy and his balls in Emily's mouth was an incredible sensation, one he'd never even imagined happening. Could it get any better?

But as he thought that Emily let his scrotum slip out. He then felt her hand slide under his ass where her middle finger tickled his anus. He'd never thought he would like anyone playing with his asshole, but her tender touch was erotic. It felt as though she was trying to work her finger in, but he was puckered too tightly. Besides, he wasn't ready for that.

Encountering that resistance, Emily stood, leaned over, and sucked on Dominique's nipples, a soft moan the woman's approval. When Zack's cock popped out, Emily quickly squatted to suck it a bit before guiding it back into Dominique's pussy. She kept her palm on his dick and balls and concentrated her oral efforts on the woman's clit. The combination of Emily's mouth, Zack's rod, and Dominique's already aroused state had the woman coming in short order in a hugely satisfying orgasm. She squeezed her legs together as though the act would eke out a bit more pleasure.

She let Zack's cock pop out, and with it covered in Dominique's juices, Emily pounced taking it as deeply into her mouth as she dared. It was so slippery, it easily slid down her throat. Continuing to suck him, this threesome was so stimulating, she had to have more. She knelt on the sofa beside Zack facing the back and wiggled her ass. Dominique understood exactly what that meant. She tugged on Zack's dick so he would stand and led his rod to his new girlfriend's pussy.

Zack had to climb onto the sofa in a squat-like position to drive his shaft home. Once inside, he reveled at the feel of fucking two pussies, one right after the other. So much the same, yet also so different.

In this position, the teens' genitals were on display for Dominique to play with, as Emily had done. The woman cupped Zack's balls moving them around to the extent she could in her palm. She then licked them and his perineum.

Knowing it was Dominique's tongue lent it that much greater a thrill for Zack. But when she actually licked his butt hole, he felt his knees weaken.

Then to give equal time, Dominique applied her tongue to Emily's pussy and used her finger to tease the girl's clit.

Zack was slouched at such an angle that Emily was able to lean back against him almost supine as Dominique continued to fondle her pussy. Both the clitoral stimulation and the cock in her pussy brought Emily to her own amazing muscle-trembling climax.

When she was finished, Dominique couldn't wait to pull Zack's cock out, roll him over to a sitting position, and suck it clean. She laid on the sofa on her belly for a better angle.

Having come down from her magnificent orgasm, but the threesome having her still feel kinky, Emily assumed a position similar to Dominique's except on Zack's other side. She joined in on the oral work, and between the two women, they simultaneously licked his shaft and sucked the head until they were rewarded with an eruption that bubbled out rather than shot, which allowed them to each enjoy his jism.

With a mouthful of cum and a wicked grin, Emily leaned over and pressed her lips to Dominique's. The two kissed and swapped sperm as though neither had ever enjoyed the delicacy. Zack loved what he was seeing.

The three then blissfully sat side by side on the sofa in recovery.

"I'm so happy the two of you are our neighbors," Dominique said. "You've kept me both feeling young and fulfilled. And now, I've gotten you together so you can enjoy each other, and me!"

"I'm so glad we moved into this neighborhood instead of the other one we were looking at," Emily said happily. "Don't think I would have this kind of neighborly love there."

"I wanted my parents to buy this house because of the pool," Zack revealed. "But fortunately, they didn't or I wouldn't have met the ladies next door!"