The Lady Next Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,039 Followers

Emily grinned.

In response to the expression on the girl's face, Dominique told her, "You wanted to find a boy with a big cock who knows how to use it. That was him."

"Really? Don't think I'd mind having that big dick inside me. Are you two exclusive?"

"No. As I said, he helps out."

"And that statement has multiple implications.

Dominique merely grinned as she dressed in one of her summer dresses with underwear and sandals. Emily quickly redressed and followed the woman downstairs. The teen was not surprised to see the older woman obviously searching for Zack. They found him on the patio not looking very happy.

"Zack, I want you to meet Emily. Her family lives on our other side. Emily, this is Zack."

"Hey," Emily greeted with some enthusiasm.

"Hi," Zack said. He hadn't really gotten a good look at her when he glimpsed the two in the shower. But he now noticed that she was attractive in her tank top and cutoffs, tits and ass cheeks showing.

"Emily will be helping me with housework," Dominique advised. "So, you'll see her around a lot."

Zack merely nodded unable to take his eyes off her. She was almost a younger version of Dominique.

"Would you like to help us?" Dominique asked him.

"If you need me to," Zack answered.

"I do. You can start by returning upstairs to remove the bed covers and bring them down to the washroom."

"Right," he answered, then got up to complete that task.

"He seems shy," Emily noted.

"Yes. He is. I'm afraid if you want to do anything with him, you may have to make the first move. He likes aggressive women."

"That's interesting."

And so the morning went. Dominique attempted to keep the teens busy. However, every time their paths crossed, Zack's shyness became more prevalent. Dominique's only glimmer of hope was that they kept watching each other. She was certain they found each other attractive, but he wouldn't engage her.

At one point, Dominique wanted to show Emily something in a woman's magazine. The publication was spread out on the kitchen island, and instead of standing beside the older woman, the blonde teen leaned against her from behind, putting her arm around the woman in such a way that she could caress the side of Dominique's breast. Zack happened to be around to see that and had to wonder if Emily was a lesbian. Later on, Zack stepped up behind Dominique fixing sandwiches for lunch and rubbed the obvious bulge in his pants against her ass. But he didn't notice Emily lick her lips.

There was definite sexual tension in the air when they sat to eat.

"Emily will be attending your school, Zack," Dominique mentioned in an attempt to engage conversation.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Perhaps you will show her around."

"Yeah, I guess I could." But he actually thought, if she's not a lesbian, once the other guys see her, they'll be all over her and he won't stand a chance.

"That would be nice," Emily said.

And the teens finally smiled at one another, Dominique noticed.

Afterward, Emily collected the lunch plates and washed them, as Zack merely watched.

They didn't notice Dominique slip away, but not before she saw him. She merely shook her head in frustration as she went to her bedroom to change into her swimsuit.

Zack took the garbage out to the can in the garage for something to do while Emily finished in the kitchen. Dominique returned as Zack came back in and Emily wiped the counter tops.

"It's that time," Dominique announced.

Both teens merely stopped and turned with questioning expressions.

"Pool time!" Dominique said enthusiastically. She turned and headed for the patio.

With a big smile, Emily followed right away, shedding her clothes along the way.

Not knowing what else to do, Zack stepped toward the patio at a hesitant pace. He arrived in time to see Dominique removing her clothes also. No surprise there. He again noticed that Emily's body was a close rival to Dominique's. Shame she was probably a lesbian.

He also realized that as oversexed as Dominique was, he shouldn't be surprised that she was bisexual. It actually made some sense. She could no longer have sex with her husband. How long had it been since that had ended? Had she turned to women maybe as an alternative to cheating on her husband with another man? Was it still cheating having sex with another woman?

"May I have some dessert?" Emily asked.

"Sure, what would you like?" Dominique inquired.

"Something sweet and juicy," she answered with a grin. She eased Dominique down onto her back on the lounger, spread her legs and started eating her pussy.

"Want to join us, Zack?" Dominique asked. "Come here and let me suck you."

"No thanks. I'm going to leave you two alone to have your fun. I've got some chores to do at home before my parents get back."

"Nice meeting you," Emily said.

"Yeah. You, too." And he left.

Emily intensified her oral work on Dominique's pussy with heavy licking and sloppy slurping. Dominique liked Emily's antics, and the latter stepped up her efforts by finger-fucking the French woman. That had Dominique coming in a big orgasm.

Of course, Dominique reciprocated and brought Emily to climax with mouth and fingers.

"Shame he didn't stay," Emily said. "I would have loved to see you suck him off."

"Yes, I agree."

"Do you need help tomorrow?" Emily asked.

"I'll let you know."

* * *

Zack reached the safety of his bedroom with mixed emotions. He never expected to have to compete with anyone for Dominique's affections. His phone rang. Speak of the devil. It was Dominique. She would want to know why he really left, and he didn't particularly want to discuss it now, so he let it ring. He even got up and closed the blinds on his window.

Zack laid on his bed for a while, and then went down to the kitchen for a soda and a bag of his favorite chips. Feeling a little better after the snack, he needed something to occupy himself. He'd done most of the house cleaning yesterday, but he really did need to finish before his parents returned. Of course, constantly in the back of his mind was the gorgeous Dominique and he wondered if he'd ruined things with her.

Later in the afternoon, the doorbell rang. Zack was not surprised that it was Dominique. He debated whether to answer it but knew they needed to talk, so he opened the door.

"Hi, Dominique," Zack greeted, opening the door.

"Forgot your toothbrush, Zack," she said, holding the item up. She handed it to the teen.

"Thanks," Zack said, accepting it.

"Want to talk about it?"

"Talk about what?"

"You know what."

"I'm sorry, but I didn't expect to see... what... I saw."

Dominique entered with Zack automatically moving out of the way. "I know you can't always control the feelings you get, Zack. But the reality is, sometimes you just have to. I would have preferred to just introduce the two of you first, but--"

"It was a shock seeing you with another woman--girl. But I also realize that you're a very sexual woman, and so, it's not surprising you're bisexual."

"For what it is worth, Zack, I do not have relations with females very often. But Emily came along, and I felt a closeness similar to what I feel for you. But I won't deny that I have enjoyed being with her as much as I have with you."

He merely nodded.

"As I said, Zack, she's going to be helping out around the house. She's also attracted to you."

"She is? She's not a lesbian?"

"No. Why would you think that?"

"I just wondered."

"I told you, you needed to meet a girl your own age. She could be the one. She's very attractive."

"Yeah, but as soon as the guys at school see her, they'll be all over her like cheese on your Croque Monsieur. Besides, I'm happy just doing it with you. I don't need anyone my own age right now."

"Zack, I love doing it with you and as I have said, I want to be able to continue. But that's as far as it can go. I don't want you sitting home alone waiting around for me. And I want you to experience all the activities of your senior year with someone."

Dominique stepped closer to him and put her arms around him comfortingly. "Would you please come over tomorrow and at least try to get to know her?"

It felt good having her touch him. And how could he refuse her? "Okay."

* * *

Zack's parents did return home in the late afternoon. His mom found him sulking in his room. "What's wrong?" Louise asked by way of greeting.

Obviously, he couldn't tell her what had happened. "Nothing."

"You sure?"

He shrugged. "Just bored."

"I'm surprised to find you home. I figured you'd still be next door."

"Oh, uh..." he had to think quickly. "She--they--really didn't have that much for me to do. Besides, it got kind of boring over there."

"Oh? How so?"

"They insisted I spend the night, but they watched boring shows on TV. And they go to bed at nine. And they get up early. And they take naps in the afternoon. So, I came home and cleaned."

"And you did a great job."

"Thanks."

* * *

Back downstairs, Louise told her husband about her conversation with their son. The lawyer in her added, "Something didn't seem right."

"Oh? What?" Joel questioned.

"He's spent a lot of time over there, and suddenly, they're boring."

"Well, they are older. I'm sure they're set in their ways about some things."

"Maybe. I'm going to go next door and thank them for looking out for him."

"And question them?" Joel added, seeing through her.

"We'll see how the conversation goes."

* * *

Dominique answered the door. "Ah, Louise, you are back."

"Yes. I just wanted to thank you for looking after Zack."

"Oh, you are quite welcome. We enjoyed having him around," she felt she should say.

"I hope he was no trouble."

"None whatsoever."

"Were you able to get all of the chores done that you wanted?"

"Yes, we were."

Louise chuckled, "He said you wore him out. But honestly, he looked more put out than worn out. Did anything happen?"

Dominique wondered what, if anything, Zack had told his mother. She carefully considered her answer, saying it in a whispery sort of way like she was letting the woman in on a secret. "Well, a new family moved in next door. They have a girl Zack's age who offered to help us also. She seems to be attracted to him, but he's very shy."

"Oh?" She wasn't expecting that. "Yes, he is. Did something specific happen?"

"No single thing. Just his general demeanor around her."

"Nothing improper, I hope."

"No, no. Quite the opposite."

"Perhaps Joel and I need to talk to him."

"I tried that, but I might have embarrassed him."

"We've been concerned that he doesn't date much or talk about girls."

With a shake of her head, Dominique said, "I would like to try to get him over his shyness. I think if I can get them to work together around my house, being around her will get him to warm up. He's been very helpful to us, and we would appreciate if he would continue to help, but I don't want him to be uncomfortable around her."

"I understand. That sounds like it could work. It would be great if he could overcome his shyness."

* * *

Back at home in the kitchen, Joel was pouring them each a glass of wine. "What's the verdict?"

"Is he still up in his room?" Louise asked in a hushed voice.

"Hasn't come down."

Louise told him Dominique's impression.

With raised eyebrows, Joel said, "Well, he hasn't dated much. I always suspected he was shy around girls. Maybe Dominique's plan will work."

"Hmmm."

Joel shrugged. "You don't think so?"

"It's possible. Except that she seemed to have to think about what she wanted to say, as if she had to carefully consider what to say. I just think there's more to the story."

"And you're going to get to the bottom of it," Joel said with a smirk.

"Bet your ass."

"Just be careful. Dominique might be seeing something we don't."

* * *

"Hello?" Emily answered her phone instantly, seeing that the caller was Dominique.

"Bon soir, Emily." Good evening.

"Bon soir, Dominique. Comment allez-voux?" How are you?

"Très bien." Very well. "Emily, I do need your help in the morning. This is what I would like you to do..."

* * *

It was with considerable nervousness that Zack walked next door to the Carters' house. Dominique's visit yesterday afternoon and her request for him to get to know Emily had him on edge. She was a beautiful girl. Almost as beautiful as Dominique. It would be great to date her--if he could still continue to have Dominique on the side. But he had not been kidding when he told Dominique that once the guys at school saw her, they'd be fighting over her. And many of them were much better looking than him. So, what chance did he really have with her?

He knocked on the door with trepidation. Ralph answered almost right away.

"Well, good morning, Zack." He was his usual cheery self again. "Come on in."

Ralph led him into the living room. He gestured to the ottoman. "Have a seat. I'll see you later, Zack. Places to go, people to see," he said, chuckling.

To Zack's surprise, the furniture had been somewhat rearranged with the sofa and chairs covered up and moved back so that the room was wide open. Except that the ottoman was in the middle of the room. He sat and waited for Dominique.

A moment later, Zack felt movement. She came up behind him, put a blindfold over his eyes, and whispered in his ear, "We are going to have a little fun to relax you."

"Okay," he answered hesitantly.

"Do what I tell you," she whispered.

Next, she removed all his clothes, shoes, and socks, except his underpants. Tilting his head back slightly, she gently brushed his hair back with her hands and tenderly rubbed his forehead and cheeks with her fingers in what he thought would be a facial massage. She dragged her tongue across his lips, and when he stuck his tongue out, she licked it, also.

It was an odd gesture, but erotic also. His erection grew.

Slowly sliding her finger into his mouth, he naturally sucked it, and when she ran the tip of her finger from the back of his tongue to its tip, he again stuck it out, and she again licked it. They'd never done anything kinky like this, but he definitely liked it, and could only imagine that this was her way of getting him accustomed to something new.

Now, she kissed his lips, and once more licked them and his tongue.

"You like this?" She was only speaking in whispers.

So, he answered in kind. "Yes."

Wrapping her arms around his chest, she rubbed his pecs, then teasingly pinched and twisted his nipples. Damn, she was turning him on, he thought.

Casually, she rubbed her way down his abdomen only as far as the elastic of his underpants. She moved her hand up and down a few times, and each time, he anticipated her grabbing his hard cock. But she did not.

And then, she did, wrapping her hand around his rod and moving it around, but quickly letting it go.

With her hands back on his chest, she gently pushed him backward to lay on the ottoman, then maneuvered him to sit on the floor with his back leaning against the piece and his head lying completely back on the seat. Unexpectedly, she sat on his face, her pussy squarely touching his lips, but also covered by her panties. Still, he licked through the material, and she rotated her hips to rub her snatch all over his face. Her pussy smelled clean and delicious, and he wished she would remove her panties.

But before he got too comfortable, she stood and tugged on his shoulders to get his trunk back lying on the ottoman. He felt her hand on his cock again, stroking it, moving it around, playing with it. He could only hang his head over the edge.

His cock involuntarily pulsed, so she pulled the waistband down past his scrotum with one hand and grabbed his dick with the other. Pre-cum oozed out, and he let out a high-pitched moan when he felt her lick it off. He also sensed her sit on the ottoman beside him and resume stroking his cock. He felt her bare feet on his chest, which she slid forward against his facial cheeks. Her feet smelled fresh and clean, and he was becoming so horny, he turned his head to suck her toe.

"Mmmm," she uttered.

He'd never had a foot fetish, but this kinky exercise was so arousing that he tasted has many toes as he could, and in response, she moved her feet to give him better access. Of course, it didn't hurt that she was pumping his cock. Finally, she ran the entire length of her foot along his mouth, and he obliged her by licking it.

She giggled.

Zack felt her get up off the ottoman. She straddled his chest, sitting on it so that her pussy was against his chin. She then pulled his head to tilt it so he could again lick her pussy through the nylon of her panties. She pumped into his mouth and reached behind her to continue pulling on his cock.

"You like this?" she whispered.

"Yeah. I've seen kinky shit like this in videos, and this is fucking awesome!"

"Are you horny?"

"My balls are aching."

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"More than you know."

"That's what I want to hear," she said in a normal voice, which should have been his first clue. Then she removed the blindfold

Zack was completely surprised to see Emily standing over him only in black bra and panties.

She swatted his face and chest gently with the blindfold. "Dominique said you thought I might be a lesbian. She thought I should show you I'm not, and that this would be a good way for us to get to know each other. You want me to fuck you, or should I tease you some more?"

Zack was in such a state of stimulation, he didn't care who she was. "Fuck me."

"Good answer."

Standing at his knees, Emily tauntingly removed her bra and dragged it across his body, and out came more pre-cum. She tossed the bra aside and then did the same with her panties, and also used them to grip his cock and stroke him a few times. Tossing those to the floor, she turned around, reached behind her, and spread her ass cheeks to show him her anus and pussy. She made both of them wink at him. She squatted slightly as though she was going to sit on his dick, but then abruptly turned around.

Anticipation built in him, and he could hardly wait for what she was going to do next.

And that was to lift his legs, spread them and push them as far back against his chest as she could. She took one of his hands and placed it on his foot. "Hold your legs up," Emily commanded.

Zack quickly complied.

With his cock sticking straight up, Emily climbed onto the ottoman and squatted over his straight up dick. She then lowered herself until her pussy was impaled on his shaft. She then started bouncing on it.

This was incredible, Zack thought. He knew this to be the Amazon position. She was bouncing on his balls, and it felt wonderful, the penetration deep and amazing. She rotated her hips to roll his cock around the inside of her vagina. He loved it, loved the way it felt.

Emily was moaning and making other pleasurable noises. "Oh, yes," she yelled. "Fuck me!"

Zack tried to meet her thrusts, but it was difficult in this position.

Emily leaned down and rode him harder. She reached out and rubbed his face, and then grabbed a wad of hair in each hand and used it to hold onto. Even though it jostled his head, he still loved it. She was becoming as good a fuck as Dominique.

Emily was bucking against him so hard; the ottoman was squeaking. But it was doing the job because her orgasm built fast and she came hard, moaning and yelling. "Oh, yeah! I'm coming! Keep fucking me!" she urged through gritted teeth.

But she was actually the one doing the fucking. Finally, she exploded with a growl and spread her body over him as best she could. With his cock still firmly implanted, she shook from her mid-section out as though she could accomplish something simply by jiggling her pussy against his dick. Every nerve in her body twitched and tingled.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,039 Followers