All Comments on 'The Lady of Dusk Swamp'

by ursulatheslutwitch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really a "Gay" no Sci-Fi story.

You've got the story incorrectly classified, which is why you are getting low reviews. Also, there's not much point/payoff/moral/lesson learned/transformation, etc., to it, so in that respect, even though its relatively well written, it leave the reader disappointed.

ursulatheslutwitchursulatheslutwitchover 5 years agoAuthor
Response to "Really a "Gay" no Sci-Fi story"

1. The genre is Sci-Fi & Fantasy, not exclusively science fiction. And since this is ultimately a short story about a swamp witch that steals dicks...I'd go ahead and categorize that as "fantastical."

2. The sexual encounter is between a man and a woman. Yes, the man does suck cock and is pegged...by a woman. In front of a woman. While enjoying the company of a woman. While this story isn't exactly the straightest sexual encounter that's ever occurred, and certainly contains elements of homoerotica, it's still a man and a woman having sex. Assuming this story is exclusively gay is incorrect and excludes bi/pansexual experiences.

The cocksucking is pretty gay, though.

Thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish you would write more stories. Totally into this kind of erotica, and I was surprised when I found it. I agree it’s miscategorized, but it was such an amazing read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userursulatheslutwitch@ursulatheslutwitch
Pan weirdo with weird wet dreams. She/her Follow me here: https://twitter.com/UrsulaSaltz Read other things here: https://medium.com/@lady_groan