The Lady of Winterfell Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only too eager to obey Margaery and Sansa lifted themselves up onto all fours, and started slamming their greedy little ass back at the tops, ensuring that the butt fuckings they were receiving truly became rectum wreckings. Of course, long before that they both came like the anal whores they were. And maybe the best part was they did it at the exact same time.

Oh yes, Margaery could tell that her sweet girl came at the same time that she did, and then just as hard as frequently as she did. They also exchanged looks, and grasped one hand each together fiercely, sharing this precious moment with each other. Margaery even lent over and kissed Sansa, which might just be her favourite orgasm ever. At the very least, it was her favourite one that night.

Admittedly, it was so hard to choose, as she was bombarded by so many, to the point where she could no longer think coherently, and became a mindless anal whore for the Dragon Queen. Who of course, made sure that she was the one to make Margaery cum, just as Arya was the one to make Sansa cum.

Oh yes, the tops waited until the bottoms sodomize themselves to the edge of climax, and then gleefully increase the pace of their own thrusting so they were the ones to push them over the edge, proving just how talented they were at being the butt fuckers to their happy little butt sluts. They tried to put on a show in the process of course, which again, was very good for Margaery and Sansa, who soon became so lost in the ecstasy echoing through their bodies they became unaware of everything else going on around them.

Arya was both impressed, and disappointed with Daenerys's performance. She wouldn't have thought that the Dragon Queen would be giving such a brutal arse pounding after losing her anal cherry. It was enough to make her wonder if she was in trouble, if only for a moment.

But then she recalled the way that Daenerys glanced at her, and Arya was more convinced than ever that it was just a matter of time before the Targaryen was nothing but her back door bitch. Which would honestly be even more satisfying after Daenerys had been allowed to have this brief moment of returning to her old dominant self. Of course, while she kept an eye on her rival the entire time, and what she was doing to Margaery, that wasn't her main focus.

No, Arya's main focus was on the same thing that it always was, namely her dear sweet sister/anal slut. And especially, her big sister's bum. That perfect sheath for her big dick. That perfect arse Arya was obsessed with.

Oh yes, soon that became her only focus, especially as those juicy arse cheeks jiggled against her thighs as she smashed into them, creating the most wonderful smacking sound which echoed around the room, which was just about audible over Sansa's hysterical screams of ecstasy. All of which pushed Arya to sodomize her sister as brutally as she could, pulled along beautiful red hair, smacked that arse and offer up some verbal encouragement to her favourite little anal whore.

"TAKE IT, TAKE IT YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Arya gleefully encouraged, "OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT UP YA ARSE, SIS! MMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSS, MY BIG SISTER HAS THE BEST ARSE! I LOVE FUCKING IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! YOU HEAR ME SANSA? YOUR LITTLE SISTER LOVES YOUR SHIT HOLE! IT'S THE PERFECT LITTLE FUCK HOLE! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, THE PERFECT LITTLE FUCK HOLE FOR ME, YOUR BABY SISTER! I LOVE YOU SANSA! AND I LOVE YOUR ARSE! OH YEAH, I LOVE ARSES! YOU TAKE IT UP THE BUM SO GOOD, SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD, MMMMMMMMMMMM, I'M BUMMING YOU SO HARD, SIS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT, TAKE IT AND CUM!"

"CUM FOR ME, MARGAERY!" Daenerys chimed in, when she had the chance, "CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS! YESSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME! CUM FOR YOUR QUEEN! OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKK, CUM! CUM! OH YES, OH YES, OH YES, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMM, TAKE IT RIGHT UP THE ASS AND CUM LIKE THE LITTLE ANAL BITCH YOU ARE! OOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, THIS ASS IS SO GOOD, SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

While again Arya was impressed that Daenerys was able to follow her lead, she didn't really care, as she was too busy cumming. She'd been holding back the urge for quite a while, and while she did herself proud. Inevitably she just couldn't take it anymore.

Oh yes, those wonderful words, the other end of the toy bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of bumming her big sister, while their beloved Margaery was receiving the same treatment from the Queen and Arya's future bitch was just all too much, and the youngest Stark found herself cumming, and cumming hard. To her credit she was able to push herself through it and onto several more climaxes, but it was the beginning of the end.

Thankfully she wasn't alone, as about the same time it became very clear that Daenerys came too. In fact, it might have happened a little before Arya, something which gave the assassin so much joy it may have been the thing to make her cum that first time, or at least a second. Honestly, it was hard to tell, as the orgasms were so very frequent, and Arya was so focused on sodomizing her sister.

Something she kept doing, even after Sansa collapsed face down in exhaustion as she would settle for nothing less right now than bumming her big sister into unconsciousness. Thankfully this was something else that Daenerys followed her into, the two tops using every ounce of their strength to fuck their bottom's bottoms, and then pulling out just before they were about to collapse in exhaustion too.

Daenerys automatically opened her mouth to order those hot bottoms to spread their cheeks, but it was clear from the way they collapsed poor Margaery and Sansa were now completely out of it. Oh well, no matter, as Daenerys and Arya were still treated to a great look at those gaping butt holes, first by just staring at them, then by each grabbing a pair of cheeks and spreading them.

Either way, they could see deep into those ruined holes, and it made Daenerys feel proud of herself for the first time in weeks. Even like her old self. Like she could truly reclaim being a top. And maybe even avenging her anal cherry by taking Arya's, and put the tiny girl in her place.

Then Arya had to ruin it by suddenly ordering, "Take off your cock, and suck it."

"What?" Daenerys went ghostly pale.

"Take the cock that's around your waist, stick it in your mouth, and suck it." Arya clarified, before threatening, "Or do you want me to tell Margaery and Sansa I fucked your arse?"

Daenerys blushed bright red, and tried to protest, "No, please... I..."

"I said..." Arya closed the distance between them, and forcefully removed Daenerys's cock, "Take this off, and stick it in your hot little mouth."

There was quite a long pause in the middle of that, as Arya was clearly unused to taking off these contraptions at this angle, which should have broken the spell which had fallen under Daenerys, but it didn't. Instead she just stood there dumbly while Arya removed her cock, and then pressed it to her lips, Daenerys barely pausing to part them, and allow that ass flavoured dick to be pushed into her mouth.

What was worse was that Daenerys then instantly moaned at the taste of Margaery's rear, and tried to savour the taste of it. She then automatically slid her lips down lower, trying to get more of those yummy juices. Sadly she became lost in that for several long minutes, before Arya pulled away and gave her another embarrassing order, which the Queen knew she would have to obey.

"Good girl, mmmmmmmmmm, now get down on your knees and suck my cock." Arya ordered, with a wicked grin on her face.

Again, there was a long pause, but this time Daenerys didn't even bother trying to protest. No, she just blushed, fell to her knees, and then took the cock which had just been deep inside Sansa's bowels into her mouth. And again moaning softly as she savoured that flavour, before beginning to bob her head up and down that shaft. Only this time she was sucking cock like a common whore.

She was sucking Arya's cock. Oh Gods, she was Arya's cock sucker. Something which brought her great shame, and unsurprisingly made the assassin really proud of herself. As she should be, given that she had her Queen on her knees, worshiping her big dick, the one she just used to anally defile her big sister's bottom, no less.

For better or for worse, Daenerys wasn't guessing Arya's feelings. No, she was witnessing them first-hand, by looking up into the eyes of the assassin, who was now grinning down at her with an infuriating look on her face. If it had been anyone else, Daenerys would have been planning to kill them, but because it was Arya, she found herself quivering with submissive delight.

It also pushed her to clean every drop of butt cream from that man-made meat, while daydreaming of what Arya might do with it. Something that she should be trying to avoid, but they both knew at this point all Arya would have to do was ask, and the mighty Mother of Dragons would do it, regardless of just how twisted it was.

"Good girl, mmmmmmmmmm, that should be clean enough." Arya purred wickedly, before adding with an equally wicked chuckle, "And nice and ready for your arse."

"Lady Arya, please-" Daenerys whimpered pathetically.

"My Lady!" Arya interrupted.

There was yet another pause, this one brief, and then Daenerys whimpered, "My Lady, please, do not do this. Margaery and Sansa could wake at any second."

"Then you better be quick." Arya insisted.

What followed was the longest pause yet, and then Daenerys found herself pleading, "I can't..."

"You can, and you will." Arya said firmly, before softening her tone, leaning down, and cupping Daenerys's cheek gently, "Because you want too. All that being tough and topping? That is just for show. Nothing but a role you play outside the bedroom, as a way to get what you truly want. But what you want out there, isn't what you want in here, is it? No, not after I took your anal cherry. Now? Now you can't stop thinking about it, can you? Huh? The feeling of me deep inside you. Deep inside your shitter, where no one is supposed to be. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, you love it. And you want them lot to see just how much you love it. To see what an anal whore you really are? My little anal whore? Huh? That's what you want, isn't it, bitch?"

"No." Daenerys protested softly, and unconvincingly, even to her own ears.

"No?" Arya pushed, "How about a test, then?"

"Test?" Daenerys questioned weakly.

"Uh-huh." Arya grinned, indicating to their lovers, "One or both of them wake up, we stop immediately. If that's what you really want. Because if you want me to continue, you're going to have to ask for it. No, you're going to have to beg for it. Beg me to fucking bum you while my other bitches watch. And you know what I think? I think you will. Hell, I'll never ask for this again, if you don't. Wait until you ask me for it. Because you will. I guarantee it. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, your reign as a top is over. Now you're just another greedy little anal loving bottom, who's arse hole I own! And I'm going to prove it to you. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, so stop wasting time, and bend over. Oh yes, bend over like a good little bitch."

Arya knew that she was literally playing with fire, as if she pushed the daughter of the Mad King too far Gods only knows what she would do. At best, it would be Arya taking it up her arse. At worst? She and possibly even Margaery and Sansa, would be burnt alive and fed to Daenerys's Dragons, for daring to even think for one second that their Queen would actually enjoy such a twisted and submissive acts.

And while Arya was fairly certain she was on the right track, her judgment could admittedly be clouded by just how badly she wanted another piece of that amazing arse. And better yet, in this battle for dominance, with herself on top, with not just her own sister, but the Queen and the Lady of High-Garden as her anal loving bitches. It was a prize Arya was gambling everything for, and amazingly, she got it.

First there was the longest pause yet, then Queen Daenerys Targaryen let out a soft whimper, and then lowered her head in submission. Almost grabbing a loss from the jaws of victory, Arya grinned widely and triumphantly at Daenerys's submission, as this indicated she got what she wanted. But sure enough, the Mother of Dragons then turned around, and got onto all fours, presenting Arya with her prize.

Namely, that amazing arse. That amazing arse, which Arya now got to fuck. Again! Oh Gods, this was so beyond amazing. So much so that Arya found herself staring at her prize for a few long seconds, which actually prompted Daenerys into giving her a push.

"Please..." Daenerys whimpered softly, "Just do it. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Oh Gods! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddddsssssssssss!"

Instead of offering up a witty response, which honestly she should have done in that moment, Arya buried her face in between those arse cheeks and started frantically lapping away at Daenerys's back door. The back door, which the Dragon Queen had kept clean and well perfumed, as if waiting for the rightful owner of that arse to return to it.

And that's exactly what had happened, Arya rewarding her for it by not just licking up and down, but almost immediately swirling her tongue around that forbidden orifice, and pushing her tongue inside it, getting her tongue much further in than before. Not as far as she planned too when she had this fuck hole properly trained, but still pretty far. And she didn't spread those cheeks until the end, meaning that for a few long minutes her entire world was consumed by the backside of Queen Daenerys Targaryen.

Then finally, she replaced her tongue with her fingers. To her credit, Arya had the presence of mind of her rubbing them against Daenerys's extremely wet cunt first, so that when it came time to push first one, and then a second finger into that forbidden hole, her new anal bitch could take them fairly easily. Of course Daenerys could dismiss her pussy being wet on what they had done before.

However, what she couldn't dismiss, was the fact that the mighty Dragon Queen moaned, gasped, whimpered and cried in pure pleasure throughout the rim job and anal fingering, proving that she very much liked everything that was happening to her. And strongly suggesting that she would enjoy what happened next.

First though, there was one final thing she wanted from her Queen, so after pulling her face away from that arse Arya pushed, "Get on your back. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, on your back Queenie, mmmmmmmmmm, I wanna be able to stare into your pretty little eyes as I fuck you in your tight little arse!"

"No, please." Daenerys whimpered, before again being interrupted.

"It will make it easier to pretend it's your pussy?" Arya helpfully offered. There was a long pause, and then after Daenerys wordlessly did as she was told, Arya further pushed her luck, "And what do you say?"

"Yes, my Lady." Daenerys again whimpered and obeyed.

Daenerys knew that being found in this position wouldn't be much better, as it would be Queen Daenerys Targaryen on her back like a common whore, spreading her legs and thus allowing one of her subjects to mount her. However, she knew that it was better than riding Arya, as it would also send the wrong message, and make it more obvious which hole was being used.

Of course, most of all, the more time they wasted talking, the more they risked either Margaery or Sansa waking up. Or both. Both was the most likely scenario, especially as Arya insisted on taking her time positioning her Queen's legs over her shoulders for added humiliation. Which was probably the same reason she left the tip of her cock against the back door of the Mother of Dragons.

Although, Daenerys found herself missing that teasing is that forbidden door began to open for Arya's weapon. Oh Gods, that weapon breached her back door with an embarrassing level of ease. Seven hells, Arya could probably ram the first few inches inside without too much trouble, but for better or for worse, she chose to take her time.

Which was obviously worse because it meant that the Dragon Queen had to deal with some verbal humiliation for longer. However, it was better because it meant that the cry she let out because of the anal penetration wasn't quite as large as it could be, and as a result Margaery and Sansa stirred, but didn't wake up. And it was the same thing when her ass hole first started stretching open, and then later as her rectum started to be stuffed full of cock.

An unfortunate and unintended by-product of the anal penetration was initially Daenerys closing her eyes, which displeased Arya greatly, "No! Look at me! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, look at me Queenie. Look into my eyes as I fuck you up the arse."

"Yes, my Lady." Daenerys groaned, doing as she was told.

Of course, Daenerys only did and said that to shut Arya up, before she disturbed Margaery or Sansa, or probably both. Or at least, that's what the Queen told herself. It didn't really matter though, as the result was the same. Namely, Daenerys Targaryen staring up into the eyes of Arya Stark as she pushed inch after inch of cock into her back hole and deep into that back passage.

Gods, the Dragon Queen had seen some version of that look before. The power, the control, the conquest. Normally on the face of someone who thought they got the better of her, but hadn't. This time though, they very much had. Oh Gods, this bitch had the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms right where she wanted her, and it felt like the mighty Daenerys Stormborn was helpless to do anything about it.

Which was horrific, but like many of the horrors that she'd seen, Daenerys couldn't look away. Not even when she heard the sound of stirring from Margaery or Sansa, or both. And Gods, she couldn't have ordered Arya to stop if she wanted too. And even if she did, would Arya truly stop, if she asked her too? Because at this point, all this bitch needed was for Margaery or Sansa to see her like this.

Ideally both. But even if it was just one of them, Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen would be done. Nothing but just another anal bitch, in a growing collection of them, for Arya Stark. And to her shame, at least in that moment, the Dragon Queen couldn't deny that it almost sounded appealing. So much so she wasn't sure she could stop this when the time inevitably came.

Arya had won, and she knew it. Hells, she had one, the moment that she had popped the anal cherry of the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen, and pretty much every second after that had only confirmed it. Really, the only thing which could ruin it was Arya pushing things too far, at the wrong time, which was honestly what she was risking right now.

Because honestly, she should have kept Daenerys's perfect little arse all to herself for much longer than she did. Anally pound her day and night, until there was no fight left inside of her. Although honestly, she was almost there already. She was sure of it. Oh yes, Arya was sure that all it had taken was a few arse fuckings, and any dominance left in the Dragon Queen was hanging on by a thread. And she was confident that this would be the thing to break it. To break this goddess.

She could see it in her eyes, and she could even more so when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of the big dick was buried within Daenerys Stormborn's bowels. And not just because of how easily it slid in, or the fact that the infamous Dragon Queen spent the entire arse stuffing mostly crying out in pleasure.