The Lady of Winterfell Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the fact that she didn't look away. Oh yes, Daenerys Targaryen obeyed her top, like a good little bitch, staring into the eyes of the woman who claimed her, despite the fact that they could be discovered at any moment. Hells, the Queen didn't even look away when Arya began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the cock to slide in and out of the other woman's shit hole, and thus officially beginning the sodomy.

This little anal bitch even continued whimpering and crying out with mostly pleasure as she was bummed. Perhaps a little too loudly for Arya's liking. After all, she wanted to savour this before the others woke up. So she leaned down and silenced her Queen by pressing her lips against hers. And again, Daenerys was only too happy to obey.

Admittedly, this wasn't such a big deal, but still. Not that Arya could really worried about her progress, as she became lost in the latest kiss between them. Even if it did mean she was bending the mighty Dragon Queen in half, while defiling her most private hole in the process. Something she became lost in for a few long minutes, until she thought she heard something.

Immediately Arya broke the kiss with her Queen, and turned to look at their lovers, finding that to her disappointment it was just a false alarm. Sadly Margaery and Sansa still were asleep, for now. But for how much longer? Gods, it was so tempting to start hammering that hole, or maybe flip over, so it would be more obvious which hole she was using for her pleasure.

And hopefully she would, in good time. However, she had a promise to keep, and as tempting as it was to break it, that could have very real consequences. So she continued to gently bumming Queen Daenerys Targaryen, and smirking wickedly down at her, as she stared deep into her eyes.

Daenerys Stormborn had a storm going on inside of her head, as everything seemed to slow down as she froze in fear. One of her very worst fears, at least lately, was on the verge of happening, and yet she was just lying there, continuing to take it up the ass. Margaery and Sansa were still out for the count, but they both would probably recover quickly, thanks to the fun they'd had with Arya.

Therefore Daenerys should have never even contemplated submitting to Arya in the first place. Actually, was that the worst part? Or was it that if they were discovered, she couldn't simply push the other woman off of her, and brush it off as simply desiring some penetration itself. And insisting that penetration had been in her cunt. No matter what Arya might claim.

The truth was, the prospect of having Arya Stark inside her, had been too tempting to pass up. Oh Gods, the prospect of having Arya Stark inside her ass, had been too tempting to pass up. She had wanted Arya back inside her ass. She had craved it. Needed it, even. And now she had it, she didn't want to give it up. Ever.

No, she wanted to give up control completely, and completely commit herself to being this tiny goddess's anal bitch, just like Sansa Stark and Margaery Tyrell had done. But after everything she had done, everything she had achieved, could she really do it? Could she say the words? To give up the power, completely, even if only in the bedroom? Or wherever else Arya chose to take her?

Apparently the answer to that was yes, because after a few long seconds, maybe even minutes, Daenerys found herself literally weeping, "Please Lady Stark, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Please? Oh please, oh Gods! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeee, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me, my Lady. Fuck my ass hole. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck me in the ass, just like all your other anal whores! Do it now, mmmmmmmmm, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssss yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, fuck me! Ass fuck me! Do it now, ah fuck, your Queen commands it."

"Oh, you command it, do you?" Arya chuckled with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." Daenerys gulped, before adding defiantly, as a way to back away from submission, "I am still the Queen here. I'm in control. No matter what."

"Is that right?" Arya smirked, and then before the Queen could answer, she flipped their positions, and pushed her luck even further, "In that case, ride me! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you wanna get arse fucked so bad? You do it. Show me you can still be in control while taking it up the bum. Come on, your grace. This isn't the Iron Throne, you can't just sit on it."

It took Daenerys a few long seconds to gain her bearings, then she glared down at the cocky little bitch beneath her. Arya knew exactly what she was doing, positioning them so that Daenerys's back was to their audience, meaning that Margaery and Sansa would get the best possible look at her butt bouncing up and down, if she chose to obey.

However, this was in a position Daenerys could actually have some control over, so if she was going to convince anyone, she had any power here, including herself, she was going to have to do it. The question was, could she, without being truly submissive? Or without wanting to be truly submissive? True, this was uncharted waters for her, one which Daenerys had no choice but to sink or swim.

So ultimately, she obeyed, starting to bounce up and down the cock, nice and slowly at first, trying to get used to the unique sensation. After all, it was in this position she conquered her first husband, and gave him something different, as her first lesbian lover had called it.

After that, he had practically been putty in her hands. But this was a very different experience, given that it was a different hole being used, and more importantly, this time she had an audience for this twisted act. Something which would've once been unthinkable, but now was just another in a long line of perversions which had become her sex life. And Gods help her, Daenerys found herself loving every single second of them. Maybe especially this.

Sansa smiled dreamily as she slowly returned to consciousness, as she could still feel the aftershocks of her orgasms, and her arse gaping wide open, reminding her exactly what happened to her. To make matters even better, she opened her eyes to see a beautiful bottom bouncing up and down a girl cock.

For a few long seconds she just stared at it lustfully, of course wishing it was her, but also happy to see Margaery was enjoying herself. Then she heard a groan from the ground beside her, causing her to frown, and tear her eyes away from the beautiful sight in front of her, to find Margaery waking up and doing the same thing, predictably looking happy at the show in front of them, before looking at Sansa, and being very confused.

Looking upwards provided some answers, and a shocking revelation, when they noticed the long silver hair. More importantly, if they were to move to the side, they could see Arya's beautiful, and unsurprisingly smug, face on the woman on her back, meaning that the woman who was anally riding her was Queen Daenerys Targaryen!

It was something that neither of them could ever imagine, especially as their Queen was whimpering, gasping and even moaning loudly in pure pleasure from violating her arse like a happy little bottom. Something which seemed to make Margaery smirk with delight, something that Sansa was just blown away by before she found her voice again, and blurted out.

"OH MY GODS!" Sansa exclaimed at the top of her lungs.

"Sansa... Margaery..." Daenerys blushed as she noticed their audience was awake, and then just staring at them for a few long seconds, before whimpering, "It, it isn't what it looks like?"

"Are you asking, or telling?" Arya teased, before quickly adding, "It's all right. Our Queen isn't secretly an anal loving bottom. She just wanted to know what it was like, so she could be a better top for you. Right Dany?"

"Right." Daenerys blushed fiercely, which wasn't helping, but she couldn't help it.

"How sweet of her." Margaery purred, clearly not buying it.

"And if you're wondering why we're doing it right here, right now, our sweet Queenie thought it would be a surprise for you guys." Arya further explained gleefully, thoroughly enjoying this, "And she was just in the mood."

"Oh?" Margaery raised an eyebrow, "How thoughtful of her."

"Isn't it though?" Arya grinned, before smacking one of Daenerys's arse cheeks, and then making a suggestion, which was clearly in order, "Oh, do you know what be fun, to celebrate the occasion? You lifting your fat arse up so I can spread your cheeks, and show everyone how well we stretched your bum hole. Then Margaery and Sansa can take turns sucking your bottom off of my cock. Won't that be fun?"

"Oh yes!" Sansa quickly agreed, "Please your grace, please allow me and Margaery the privilege of tasting your arse."

It seemed that her Queen was not as enthusiastic to gift her with this privilege as she was others, and Sansa briefly worried that she said the wrong thing. However, after a long pause Daenerys whimpered softly, lifted her arse up, while Arya reached behind her to spread their Queen's meaty cheeks, allowing Margaery and Sansa to get the best possible look at the bum hole of the Mother of Dragons stretching around the big dick slowly sliding out of it.

More importantly, when it came out with a pop, they got the best look possible at Daenerys's back hole gaping wide open. Something Sansa briefly got lost in staring at, and wished she could have stared for longer, but her gaze lowered to the mouth-watering treat just below it, and quickly went for it before Margaery beat her to it.

Honestly, Sansa was surprised she didn't have to fight for it. Margaery was normally just as eager for this kind of thing, as she was, but instead she just stared at their Queen's gaping bum hole for what felt like an eternity, with a thoughtful expression on her face. Even after she got her turn, Margaery seemed content with staring at Daenerys's arse, while when it was her turn, the redhead mostly just stared at the brunette tasting the silver-haired woman's bottom.

But Sansa didn't give it much thought, as she was too busy moaning happily at getting to taste Queen Daenerys's bowels. Especially the deepest part of them, as it was always an added thrill she couldn't get from simply rimming another woman. Oh yes, this whole experience was truly blissful for Sansa Stark.

Daenerys wasn't enjoying herself quite as much, as she was humiliated over and over again. She should have seen this coming. Hells, she did see this coming. She just hadn't been able to deny Arya her twisted request, and now she was paying for it dearly. Namely, by having to anally ride Arya's cock right in front of Margaery and Sansa, who were watching with interest, and then every so often lift herself up so that one of her bitches could taste her ass.

Fortunately Sansa seemed to be too lost in her lust to truly realize what was going on here, and while Margaery clearly had her suspicions she kept them to herself, for now. Unfortunately, just having them there, watching her, and tasting her bottom, increased the humiliation she felt tenfold.

What was worse, was that it increased her enjoyment. Oh God, any sort of pain or even discomfort was now a distant memory, and the proud Dragon Queen was able to impale her most intimate hole on Arya's dick over and over again, and only feel pure pleasure because of it.

Even when penetrating and stuffing her bottom for what felt like the billionth time, the mighty Daenerys Targaryen cried out loudly in pure pleasure, and the worst part was that she wanted more. No, she needed more. And she would do anything to get it. Anything. Even begging for it. Which was something that she didn't want to give Arya the satisfaction of doing, again, but inevitably it just became too much.

"Please...." Daenerys whimpered pathetically.

"Please what, Queenie?" Arya pushed with a wicked smile on her face.

"Please, make me cum." Daenerys reluctantly pleaded.

"Are you begging for it?" Arya further pushed.

"Begging to cum like a little bitch, with a dick in your arse?" Arya chuckled wickedly.

"Yes." Daenerys whimpered pathetically.

"Do you promise to give up this arse whenever you want it?" Arya set the trap, "Whenever you need it?"

Knowing this was dangerous ground, Daenerys nevertheless continued, as it didn't feel like she had a choice, "Yes."

"How about whenever I want it?" Arya sprung the trap, "Huh? Mmmmmmmmm, will you give me this hot little fuck hole whenever I want a piece of it? A piece of your arse? Huh? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, is Daenerys Targaryen going to be a good little anal whore for me? Well, are you? Huh? Is Queen Daenerys Targaryen secretly going to be my good little arse slut?"

There it was, Arya not so subtly pushing Daenerys to submit to her further, this time right in front of the other members of this strange relationship they had going. Which was again, something that the Dragon Queen shouldn't be considering even for a second. But she just needed to cum so badly. And if she didn't say something, it would just be worse, as Arya would no doubt push her on it.

Then again, what if she pushed her anyway, and Daenerys broke entirely in the process? Or, worst of all, what if they stopped, and Daenerys didn't get to cum with a dick in her ass? That finally pushed the Mother of Dragons into replying, while desperately hoping to keep a shred of dignity.

"Yes...." Daenerys whimpered pathetically.

"Yes what, Queenie?" Arya pushed with a wicked smile on her face.

Daenerys closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then telling herself they were only words she pleaded, "Yes, you can fuck my ass whenever you want it! Oh gods, I'll give you my ass hole, mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhh Gods, my hot little fuck hole, whenever you want a piece of it! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss. a piece of my ass! It's yours! Whenever, wherever and however you want! I swear it! I swear by Royal Decree that, OH GODS, that Daenerys Targaryen is your anal whore! Your good little anal whore! Ah fuck, I'm going to be such a good little anal whore for you Arya, AH FUCK! Queen Daenerys Targaryen will be secretly Arya Stark's good little arse slut, just please, make me cum! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddddssssssssssss, make me cum make me cum make me cum!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Arya teased, before ordering, "Then help me! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, bounce that fat ass back against me! Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, show everyone here that Queen Daenerys Targaryen loves cumming like a bitch with a dick up her arse! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmmm fuck!"

Not needing to be told twice Daenerys started frantically hammering herself up and down, almost cumming instantly in the process. The good news was that this rendered her completely incoherent, meaning that she was unable to further embarrass herself, at least with words. And of course, it gave her multiple orgasms. However, she still had plenty of ways to embarrass herself.

In fact, it was arguably worse than words, because if actions spoke louder than words, the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen was frantically screaming at the top of her lungs that she was an anal loving bottom, given the way she was frantically bouncing up and down that big dick, and squirting to prove Arya Stark, the little stud who had, at least in that moment, conquered the conqueror.

Arya wasn't entirely sure whether her Queen meant those words, but she would make sure that she did, and everyone else knew it. Oh yes, she was more determined than ever before that Daenerys Targaryen was going to be her little anal whore, and she was going to own her arse. And it definitely felt like they'd taken a step in the right direction, given that the mighty Dragon Queen's cum was squirting out of her cunt and covering Arya's stomach.

The hot little arse slut was also trembling and screaming in ecstasy, as she destroyed her own butt hole, with a little help from her new top. Oh yes, Arya couldn't just lay back and watch. No, she gleefully did her part to make sure she broke the Mother of Dragons, right in front of their precious Sansa and Margaery.

Initially that just involved hammering her cock upwards, deep into the guts of her new anal bitch. To her credit, she started out slow and strategic, thrusting up as a way to push the arse whore over the edge of her first climax. After that she was thrusting upwards on a regular basis, until inevitably she was giving the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms everything she had, right in her perfect little arse.

Which was a truly wonderful heaven, which seemed to last an eternity, and then when the mighty Daenerys Targaryen began running out of steam, Arya flip them over so the other woman was on her back and the Assassin was on top of her, relentlessly stabbing her weapon deep into her bottom. And Daenerys continued to thank her for it, by cumming hard and crying out loudly.

Maybe it was wishful thinking, but Arya felt that she even saw submission in those eyes. The kind of submission she had wanted to see from those eyes ever since she met this incredibly powerful woman. Which drove Arya absolutely crazy with lust, which just fuelled her to brutalize Daenerys's bottom even more than before.

Namely, by pushing the other woman's legs onto her shoulders, and then leaning down so she was bending her practically in half, just so that she could make the final thrusts as deep and devastating as possible. Also, so she could bring their faces pretty much directly in front of each other, which wasn't easy, given Arya was much smaller, but she just about did it, so that their eyes were level, and hopefully she was making her message loud and clear, both with this position, and the look in her eyes.

That message was of course that Queen Daenerys Targaryen was now nothing but an anal loving bottom. And more importantly, she was nothing but Arya's anal loving bottom. Something she wanted the whole world to know, but she would settle for the three people in this room. Or more importantly, just Daenerys. And the idea that she just might have succeeded was more than enough to push Arya over the edge of cumming too.

Or was she cumming the entire time? Honestly it was hard to tell, given the incredible physical and mental ecstasy she was receiving. In the end, all she knew for sure was that she did something rather embarrassing, which undermined her performance. Namely by collapsing down with exhaustion onto the fully broken body beneath her.

Margaery found all of this so very, intriguing. She had thought, apparently wrongly, that Daenerys Targaryen was untouchable, especially now she was officially the Queen. However, there she was, being every little bit the anal whore that sweet Sansa Stark was, especially when she had been bouncing her bottom up and down that big dick.

Hells, even when the mighty Dragon Queen had been on her back, helpless against the assaultive the assassin, she had been cumming so fucking hard, it was intoxicating. And it was very easy for Margaery to imagine she was in her place. Only, not Daenerys's place, but Arya's. Oh yes, she found herself wishing she was the top in this scenario.

Something that continued when Arya rolled off of the Queen, and obviously trying to save face, ordered, "Spread your cheeks, your grace. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, show me my handiwork. No, show all of us. Oooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, show us your gaping ass hole! Oh yeah, fucking show us!"

Which caused Sansa to cringe, and then give Margaery a nervous look, but their Queen did as she was told without complaint. Unless of course you count the cute little whimper that she gave, and the fact that she hesitated for a few long seconds before doing so. And Margaery didn't.