The Lady of Winterfell Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, she concentrated on what was important, namely that the mighty Daenerys Targaryen slowly turned onto her stomach, pushed her ass into the air, and then finally reached back and spread her ass cheeks. Oh Gods, the most powerful woman in the land spread her cheeks, exposing that her most private hole was gaping open because she had abused it so passionately. And more importantly, she had let someone else passionately abuse it.

Arya was motivated by all of this to move closer to where her other bitches were, so she could join them in staring deep into the bowels of Queen Daenerys Targaryen, before giving her next order, "Good girl, mmmmmmmmm, now get over here and suck my dick. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck the dick which has just been deep inside your shitter! Oh yeah, Margaery and Sansa have tasted your arse, so you might as well join them. Oh yes, that's it, your grace, mmmmmmmm, crawl over here and suck the big dick which just bummed ya! Oh fuck, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssm fucking suck it!"

Again, there was a hesitation, and soft whimpering, but Queen Daenerys Targaryen eventually did as she was told. Right at the end there, she may have moved faster just to shut Arya up, but of course that didn't really work, as the tiny Dom only became more verbal.

For a while she was too busy moaning and swearing to really be coherent, but it wasn't long before she refocused, and if anything, got completely carried away with the verbal humiliation. Luckily for her, and them all really, the Mother of Dragons, who had killed for less, was far too preoccupied with cleaning that cock. Something that Margaery, and maybe especially Sansa, could understand, and were grateful for, but it was still kind of telling.

Something Arya clearly loved, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it Queenie! Suck my cock! Suck it! Mmmmmmmmm fuck, suck every single drop of your own arse cream off of that big dick! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, deep throat it! Take every single inch of that big dick down your pretty little throat! Yessssssssss, that's how you get it all. That's how you get all the bitch arse cream. Just like Sansa and Margaery! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, suck it, cock sucker! Suck it good, ah fuck, good girl, mmmmmmmmmm, good little Dragon Queen! Good little arse to mouth whore! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!"

Honestly Margaery barely heard those words, so she wasn't surprised that Daenerys had no reaction to them. In fact, in that moment she joined her beloved Sansa and wishing she was the Queen. Well, technically she wanted that her whole life, but right now, it had nothing to do with power or legacy, and had everything to do with her love of the taste of butt.

Something that the mighty Dragon Queen was absolutely loving right now, which was made very clear by just how loudly and shamelessly she was moaning as she sucked that bottom flavoured cock. But Margaery also longed to see Queen Daenerys Targaryen on her knees before her, and sucking her ass flavoured cock. And maybe even, Arya Stark, on her knees before her, and sucking her ass flavoured cock. At least one of which she would hopefully be experiencing soon. Hopefully.