The Lady of Winterfell Ch. 09

Story Info
The Dragon Queen loses.
10.1k words
4.66
16.7k
13
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"You did it. We won!" Daenerys practically wept as she and an equally blood-soaked Arya embraced, all dignity and protocol forgotten in the moment, "How can I ever repay you?"

Arya smirked and boldly squeeze the Queen's arse, "I could think of something."

Daenerys pulled back and blushed, then looked around, grateful that anyone left alive wasn't near enough to them to notice, then she growled silently, "When we get back to King's Landing, then we'll talk."

"Yes, we will." Arya beamed, already looking forward to it, "I have the perfect way for us to celebrate, your grace."

Briefly Daenerys glared at the tiny girl, before nodding solemnly, "Anything for the saviour of the realm..."

*

A few weeks later...

"Are you ready, your grace?" Arya grinned playfully.

There was a brief pause, then Daenerys grumbled, "Could we not do this from the comfort of our bedchamber?"

Arya smirked, "You know why it has to be here, don't you?"

"Yes..." Daenerys smiled softly, before asking, "Is it ever going to get old for you?"

"Never." Arya chuckled, before becoming stern, "Now, get out of MY chair."

Arya Stark never had any desire to be The Ruler Of The Seven Kingdoms. Hell, she didn't even want to be The Lady Of Winterfell. True, sometimes she referred to herself as The True Lady Of Winterfell, and now The True Ruler Of The Seven Kingdoms, but much like her last little jab it was nothing but a joke, and deep down Daenerys Targaryen knew that.

Arya had made it very clear that was how she felt, as no amount of 'real power' could make it worth her while listening to the complaints of the people, and trying to make decisions which would benefit the new Stark-Targaryen alliance and of course The Realm. She would happily leave such things to her beautiful wives, Daenerys Targaryen and Sansa Stark.

Still, the look which Daenerys gave her after that little joke was worth it's weight in gold. As was the way that the once proud Dragon Queen then lowered her head submissively, got off of The Iron Throne and moved aside so Arya could sit down upon it. Best of all was when The Queen Of The Seven Kingdoms kneel down in front of her, lowered her gaze, and waited for further instruction.

It was a beautiful sight which Arya chose to savour for a few long moments, going so far as to beckon her cupbearer forward, who was of course her sister and favourite bitch Sansa Stark. Margaery Tyrell was on the other side of the throne with a bunch of grapes, both naked except for the plugs up their arses, and as always willing to obey a superior woman.

After having her bitches feed her some grapes and wine Arya casually asked, "So, do you want something, my Queen?"

"Yes." Daenerys gulped softly, before asking, "Please Lady Arya, may I please be given the privilege of tasting your sweet pussy while you sit upon The Iron Throne?"

"Maybe..." Arya said thoughtfully, gleefully pushing her luck, "See, I know you want too, but you weren't very convincing, so how about we try this again, except this time you can be grovelling at my feet? Come on, get down there and kiss my boots. Kiss them! Yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's a good little Dragon."

Initially the normally proud Queen gave her a pleading look, one which Arya found just adorable, which was made clear from the chuckle she let out during one of her commands. But the next was very firm, letting her Queen know she was deadly serious.

Then like everything so far with them The Queen Of The Seven Kingdoms lowered her head in submission and did as she was told, in this case bending down and pressing her lips to Arya's boots, one after the other. Arya couldn't even feel physical pleasure from it, like she could when she had one of her bitches worship her bare feet. And yet, the mental high was more than enough for her in that moment. Especially with the addition she would force upon her pet Dragon.

"Yes, just like that, mmmmmmmm, now ask again." Arya pushed, "Yessssssssss, beg to taste my pussy like the little lesbian slut you are!"

Again there was a pause as Daenerys Targaryen forced herself to accept this latest humiliation, then she slowly got into begging for what she wanted, "Please my Lady, may I taste your pussy? I want it so bad. Ohhhhhhhhh yes, I've wanted this from you. Mmmmmmmmm, and the moment I tasted your sister. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, she tastes so good, and I could imagine that you taste the same. That both Stark sisters were delicious for little lesbian sluts like me, and your precious Margaery, who crave cunt. So please give it to me. Give me your cunt! Please Lady Arya, I want it more than I've ever wanted anything. Even more than what you're sitting on. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I want your cunt that badly. Please? I want it! I need it! Please let me tongue your twat my Lady Arya, please?"

"I suppose that will do." Arya said almost dismissively, before quickly adding, "But first you must get naked for me. Oh yes, take off your clothes. Show me that beautiful body of yours. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, nice and slow, put on a show for me and your other wives, oh Gods!"

"Yes my Lady." Daenerys replied softly, when she was finally given a chance.

To Arya's credit she gave Daenerys that chance, it was just that she kept talking shortly afterwards, as it was hard to keep her cool when Daenerys Targaryen stood up, towering in front of her, which would have no doubt been so intimidating to most folks that they would piss their pants. Then the mighty Dragon Queen began stripping off her clothes like a cheap whore, swaying her body to and from in a way Arya knew she had learned from Margaery.

Who Arya spared a grinned to, and took a grape from her, and then some wine from Sansa as she continued to enjoy the show, before putting on a show of her own. Oh yes, in another small power move Arya was the last to get naked, grinning as she then sat down upon the Iron Throne and spread her legs so the real fun could begin.

"Eat my cunt, your grace." Arya ordered, "Oh yeah, I want The Queen Of The Seven Kingdoms to get down on her knees and tongue my twat. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, and do it nice and slow. I want to savour the first time that Queen Daenerys Targaryen licks my pussy while I sit on her precious Iron Throne."

Daenerys silently obeyed, which in a way showed the tiny flicker of defiance there was still inside her. Not that it counted for much, as Arya didn't really give her a chance to respond. But it wasn't nothing, and Arya even looked impressed by it. Not that it would stop Daenerys from obeying. Especially as she had meant what she said, she had dreamed of tasting Arya's pussy.

She had hope she would be doing it as a top, but now she finally had her chance she wasn't going to turn it down. Especially not after everything Arya had done for her. Done for the living. So the proud Daenerys Targaryen got down on her knees in front of Arya Stark, leaned her head forward, stuck out her tongue and slid it over the younger girl's pussy lips.

This unsurprisingly caused Arya to let out a gasp, but it was surprisingly high-pitched and loud for her, which clearly annoyed her, but Daenerys was too busy making her do it again. Because how could she not? It was truly a wonderful sound, and the only kind of dominant think to do in that moment was make Arya do it again.

Admittedly she adored the taste of Arya's pussy just as much as she thought she would, and Daenerys instantly craved more, and by the Gods, did she get it. Oh yes, all it took was a few gentle licks to get this kind of sounds, and the kind of juices, that the mighty Dragon Queen quickly found herself addicted too.

She supposed there was one upside to being forced into a submissive role, as Daenerys had eaten pussy before, but it was mostly while she was in a 69, because whenever she had done it without reciprocation felt submissive. However to do it while having her own pussy licked was obviously very distracting, whereas now she finally got the chance to just savour the taste of pussy straight from the source.

And to her horror, there was even something to be said for pleasing someone else in this way. Although that feeling quickly went away when Arya just had to ruin the moment by reaching down and stroking her long silver hair like she was some kind of pet and then began to taunt her again.

"Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, that's it your grace, lick my cunt! Lick it! Just like that, ohhhhhhhhhh, good girl." Arya gleefully taunted, using her free hand to tweak her tits, "Yesssssssssss, lick me Queenie, oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, I love having The Queen Of Westeros munching my muffin like the little bottom she now is! Oh yeah, you love eating my pussy while I'm sitting on your throne, don't you? Don't you Yeahhhhhhhhh you do, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me! The Dragon Queen makes the perfect little cunt craving whore! Mmmmmmmm, and the next time she sits upon the throne, she's going to think about eating me out like the little pussy slut she is, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

Which was incredibly annoying, but in a weird way Daenerys was grateful for it, because it bought her out of the submissive high she had been on and crashing back down to Earth. It also gave her the excuse to dig her teeth into Arya's clit, grinning while doing so. Of course the twisted little freak seemed to like that, but the trade-off was that Daenerys was able to make Arya incoherent, at least temporarily, and that was incredibly thrilling.

It also got more juice for her to swallow, and Daenerys didn't think that could ever be a bad thing. So she did it again, and other things, but increased the force of her licking and the attention to Arya's clit, which got her the same wonderful results.

Sansa had never really wanted the Iron Throne, or to be Queen of anything, having only really just embraced being The Lady Of Winterfell, and she certainly never wanted to be a top, so she hadn't spent a lot of time been jealous of Daenerys Targaryen. If anything she was grateful she didn't have to deal with the pressure that Daenerys was under. But she was jealous of her now.

Oh Gods, was she jealous of that Dragon Queen now, because she was getting to sample the best pussy in all of Westeros. Oh yes, the pussies of Daenerys Targaryen and Margaery Tyrell came close, but Sansa Stark loved her little sister Arya Stark's pussy the best. Also the Dragon Queen was being given the honour to submit to the greatest top in the Seven Kingdoms, her precious Alpha Wolf, Arya Stark. Who was gracious enough to include Sansa in the fun.

"Sansa, Margaery, come here." Arya moaned, slowly turning her attention to the other women in turn, "Kiss me! Suck on my tits! Oh fuck, just get over here and play with me."

Both women were of course happy to oblige, particularly Sansa, who loved her sister the best. That was just a fact that couldn't be argued with. Like the fact that while she and Margaery might enjoy watching, it was nowhere near as fun as participating. Maybe especially as Sansa was the first lucky one there, meaning that she got to be the first to press her lips to Arya's and received the kind of fairy-tale kiss she had once yearned for so much.

Which normally she'd become lost in, although this time she was dully aware of Daenerys receiving the greatest of treats, while poor Margaery had to settle for kissing Arya's neck. Admittedly that might be retroactively, as soon Sansa found herself in Margaery's position, but that was how this game was played. One moment you had the best of it, the next you didn't.

For several blissful minutes Arya went back and forth between their lips, and then she pushed first Sansa's head down, then Margaery's, towards her tits. Not requiring any other form of hint Sansa eagerly wrapped her lips around a nipple and began eagerly licking and sucking it. She tried to give it her full attention, but that was impossible with Margaery first kissing Arya, then joining her in worshipping those big, beautiful boobs.

And then of course there was still Daenerys, who initially hadn't even been licking Arya's pussy with half the enthusiasm that Sansa always did when she was given the honour of pleasing her baby sister. Although admittedly Daenerys was doing an increasingly good job.

Obviously seeing that Sansa was distracted Arya growled in frustration and pressed firmly down on the back of Sansa's head, but surprisingly didn't offer up much verbal encouragement. Probably because she didn't seem capable of much right now, and was receiving the bulk of it from their Queen.

Still, it was a little disappointing. Oh well, combined with Margaery smirking at her around Arya's other nipple it was more than enough for Sansa to cautiously increase the force of the suction, and even start to bite down on that nipple, while Margaery very clearly did the same. Something they both escalated even further the closer Arya obviously got to cumming for all three of them, the thought making Sansa giddily happy.

Arya was feeling equally happy, and why wouldn't she be? She had the three hottest women in all Seven Kingdoms worshipping her body at the same time, while she was sitting on the Iron Throne no less. Which was why she wanted to try and draw this out as much as possible. Also this was a fantastic way to solidify her new dominance over Daenerys.

So she was determined to hold herself back for a record amount of time, so she could savour this precious moment. Of course she wasn't making it easy on herself by allowing Margaery and Sansa to increase their suction to her tits without permission, but it was really hard for Arya to want to stop them considering how good it felt. Although luckily she could make it seem like her idea.

"Yessssssssss, worship me bitches! Mmmmmm worship me good!" Arya moaned happily, moving her hands down to pet each pet as she addressed them, "Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, suck my tittes! Suck 'em just like that, ooooooooooh fuck! Oh fuck! More! Yeahhhhhhhh, more, more, more! Oh yeah girls, you've got to keep up with our little dyke Queen! Yeahhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, she's such a natural pussy pleaser. Pleasing my pussy with her little tongue, mmmmmmm, making me feel so good, ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk! Oh yes, more! More! Lick my clit more Queenie! Really pleasure your top! Yesssssssss, make me wanna cum in your hot little mouth and all over your pretty little face, ohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssss, just like that, oh fuck!"

What she was doing was pretty obvious, but her bitches were too broken to question her, and increase the pace even more, which to be fair she was more than ready for, even if deep down she didn't want to cum yet. She didn't get much choice in the matter though, especially when Daenerys increase the attention to her clit, gradually beginning to hit it with every lick, and then lingering on it.

Finally she took it into her mouth and sucked on it gently, making Arya feel like she was going to cum on the spot. She just about managed to avoid that embarrassing occurrence, but it was the beginning of the end. Now all that remained was making it very clear that she was demanding to cum, not begging for it.

"More, more, more, oh fuck me!" Arya cried out joyfully, "Fuck me sis! Yessssssss, you and your little girlfriend give me everything you've got. Mmmmmmm yesssssss, really make me feel it. You too Qunnie! Yes, all of you give me everything you've got! Fuck me, your grace, mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, fuck me with your tongue! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oooooooooh fuck! Oh fuckkkkkkkkkk! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeessssssssss, fuck me Dragon Bitch! Tongue fuck me you cunt, ah fuck! Ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, make me cum make me cum make me cum, OH FUCK!"

There were a few more words after that, but it was mostly incoherent gibberish as the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms slowly pushed her tongue as deep inside of Arya as it could possibly go. Daenerys then kept her tongue there for a few long seconds, before slowly beginning to thrust it in and out. Meanwhile Sansa was constantly switching between swirling her tongue around her kid sister's left nipple, while her right was being bitten so hard by Margaery that it almost drew blood.

And yet, somehow Arya managed to avoid cumming. It took everything she had, but it was worth it to live up to her reputation, even if it was more than a little helped by her pets.

Of course at that point it didn't take much to send her over the edge, and after a few blissful seconds of savouring the moment Arya experience the kind of ecstasy she'd only had from another woman before. Which was actually a common occurrence for her, but it never got old, and again this time she was doing it not just in the Queen's mouth, but while she was sitting on the Queen's throne, with witnesses who were frantically worshipping her boobs.

After that it became hard to think coherently, let alone speak. However as she was the best top here, and Arya still had a few more tricks up her sleeves to remind everyone of her dominance. All of which she gleefully used over the next few blissful minutes.

Daenerys was startled by just how much cum there was to swallow, but as soon as it hit her taste-buds she moaned happily, firmly pressed her mouth to Arya's entrance, and desperately tried to swallow every drop of that precious liquid. Given her experience she of course failed, but she promised herself that she would do better next time.

After all, she had tasted girl cum before on the lips and faces of her playthings, but really, had she tasted it directly from the source, and it was truly intoxicating to do so. Which made her want to be given this precious gift by her new Mistress more often, but that wasn't going to happen if she didn't quickly improve. Perhaps she could ask Margaery and particularly Sansa for tips?

Refocusing on what she was actually doing Daenerys licked up some of the escaped cum before pushing her tongue as deep inside Arya's cunt as it would go and beginning to fuck her with it. That time Daenerys started out slow again, but she found it was even easier to make Arya cum a second time, most likely because she was already on her high for the first.

Like before though it took her by surprise, meaning Daenerys wasn't able to swallow the majority of the tasty liquid. Trying to get it right this time she restarted the tongue fucking, this time shoving her tongue quickly inside of Arya's twat and then hammering it in and out of her, almost instantly, getting an orgasm out of the more dominant girl, and even though she couldn't get the majority she still got more than before.

That continue to be the case for a few blissful moments as ironically Daenerys regained this tiny bit of control over Arya Stark, only for that to be taken away by the tiny top tightening the grip on the back of her head and pushing her deeper into her cunt, and then start to rub herself over her face.

That combination made it hard to breathe, let alone anything else, but even when Daenerys got somewhat used to it she could only keep her mouth open, and hope a decent portion of that heavenly liquid would be shot straight down her throat and into her belly where she wanted it so badly. Although it was comforting that she was being marked as what she was now, a pussy pleasing slut. Oh yes, Arya Stark was drenching her face in girl cum, marking Queen Daenerys Targaryen as her cunt licking pet.

Just as Daenerys feared she would pass out from Arya riding her face she was mercifully pulled out of Arya's cunt and given a few precious seconds to breathe. Then all of a sudden she was being kissed, first by the former Queen Margaery Tyrell, and then by The Lady Of Winterfell herself, Sansa Stark.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers