The Lady of Winterfell Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If they had been given permission from their Mistress to do this Daenerys hadn't heard it, which to be fair was a very likely occurrence, given just how lost in eating pussy she had been. Either way Arya clearly approved from the way she chuckled wickedly as Margaery and Sansa took turns kissing her, and licking some of the girl cum off of her face for several long minutes.

This also gave Arya a chance to recover before she ordered, "Okay bitches, that's enough. It's time to make our Queen air tight. Mmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, it's time for the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen to get a cock in each of her holes... Sansa! Lay down. You of course, can provide a base. Daenerys, go and get some cocks to fuck you with."

"Yes my Lady." Sansa replied and obeyed somewhat reluctantly.

"Yes my Lady." Daenerys repeated a few moments later, in the same tone, once her mouth was free.

Sansa thoroughly enjoyed watching Margaery getting fully stuffed, and she was as excited to see Daenerys 'suffer' the same fate. However after having to just watch Daenerys being given one of her favourite privileges, namely that of licking Arya Stark's pussy, Sansa was almost insanely jealous that now she was going to get fucked too. That should be Sansa, damn it!

She was her sister's first bitch, and supposedly her favourite, so surely she should be getting some attention? But, Sansa knew she was being selfish, and did her best to please her Dom by obeying. Daenerys did the same, although she was obviously nervous about what that entailed.

The first part was easy, as they had already bought the toys with them, and they just needs to be retrieved, and then given to the appropriate parties, but for once it was Daenerys helping the likes of Arya and Margaery into the harnesses. Another job she should be doing, Sansa thought bitterly. Then Daenerys actually came down to kneel by her side and attached the harness to her.

Which was what she had been ordered to do, but it was still bizarre to experience it. Although not quite as bizarre as watching Daenerys Targaryen, formerly one of the best tops Sansa had ever had the privilege of bottoming for, wrap her mouth around Sansa's cock and began bobbing her head up and down it.

Only a few nights ago Daenerys had given Sansa one of the best arse poundings of her life, but she now knew that was the Queen overcompensating for how submissive Arya had made her feel, and trying to exercise that memory and the fear came with it by bumming Sansa as hard as possible.

The redheaded anal whore would always be grateful for that, and she was pretty sure she would think of that rectum wrecking, and several others that Daenerys had given her, whenever she sat down. Which again, made watching Daenerys Targaryen desperately trying to give her a blow job that much more thrilling. Weird, but thrilling. And of course, it became even more weird and thrilling when Arya pushed them into the next part.

"Okay, that's enough for your slutty little cunt! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, sit on that dick with your whore cunt, so I can fuck ya arse!" Arya ordered.

"Yes my Lady." Daenerys replied breathlessly, and eagerly.

Almost as soon as Arya was done speaking Daenerys was getting up and positioning her pussy over Sansa's dick. Then like a second after she replied to that command Daenerys Targaryen, the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, was crying out with pleasure as she impaled herself on Sansa's cock.

It then only took a few seconds for Daenerys to be sitting on Sansa's lap, although she wasn't given a chance to just enjoy it, as Arya stuck her cock into Daenerys's face, while beckoning Margaery to do the same. Both bitches obeyed without needing to be told, Arya gleefully encouraging her new fuck toy as the once mighty Queen went back and forth between sucking those cocks, essentially spit-roasting herself.

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, suck it, your grace! Mmmmmmmm, suck my big dick, and get it nice and ready for your slutty little arse! Oh yeah, I'm gonna bum you hard and deep, mmmmmmmm, and you know it, so you better do a good job at lubing my cock, you fucking bitch! Yesssssssssss, that's it! Take it deep into your mouth and down your throat! Show Arya and Margaery that the mighty Daenerys Targaryen is nothing but a submissive little whore now! Mmmmmmmm, my submissive little cock sucking whore! Oh fuck yeah, suck it! Ooooooooooh, fuck yeah, suck my dick, as shamelessly as my sister does. Oooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessss, suck it!" Arya rambled, admittedly getting a little carried away, at least until Margaery rescued her from that.

"Can I be the first to bum her tonight, my Lady?" Margaery asked hopefully, deep down knowing the answer, but just wanting to get them back on track.

Arya was grateful for the interruption, but of course she couldn't let anyone know that, or accept such a ridiculous request, "Of course not. She's my bitch! Not yours! If anyone is getting her first, it's me! So just back off and watch how a real top puts a wannabe in her place."

"Yes my Lady." Margaery replied, so eager to see this particular show she risked moving closer without permission.

Ignoring that Arya moved round behind her pet, smacked her arse, and then ordered, "Beg! Beg for this big dick up your arse you bitch!"

Daenerys whimpered and hesitated, but ultimately obeyed, "Please, please fuck me! Fuck my ass! Shove your big dick up my arse! I, I want it! I wanna be butt fucked! I want to be DP'ed. I... I want to be taken in all my holes at the same time. Please, my Lady, just do it. Share me with our pets. With your pets! DP me, and then make me air tight! Ass fuck me, oooooooooooh fuck!"

Arya grinned wickedly as she listened to her Queen begged to be bummed. It was something she sort of wished she could listen to all night long, and she did for a few long minutes, especially as Daenerys was adorably struggling to get her words out, pausing a long time in between each sentence, before delivering another, which only emphasised her submission and humiliation.

Going one step further with this, and preparing her Queen for the inevitable, Arya grabbed onto the little plug she had shoved up Daenerys's arse before hand and pulled it almost all the way out, before pushing it back in again. She then repeated that process, making Daenerys moan in pleasure already from being sodomised. Although that was just the appetiser, and it wasn't that long before Arya moved on to the main course.

Which meant pulling out that arse-plug entirely, and then shoving it into Margaery's mouth as a way to show her the pecking order around here, before pressing her dick against Daenerys's loosened back door. Of course then she was distracted by Margaery moaning like the shameless ass to mouth whore she was and eagerly cleaning that butt cream, although it wasn't long before Arya gave her full attention to what really mattered.

Namely Daenerys's heavenly little backside, sliding her cock up and down her Queen's arse crack and then without needing to be asked Sansa spread those cheeks wide apart, giving Arya the best view of Daenerys Targaryen's shit hole stretching for her big dick wider and wider until it had slipped through that anal ring and into her bum.

"Oh Gods!" Daenerys cried out loudly, and then whimpered.

"Relax Queenie." Arya chuckled, "We're just getting started."

It was extremely tempting for Arya to continue taunting her poor Queen, but she had waited long enough to get into that perfect arse. It was also very tempting to slam every inch of that cock into that shitter into one hard thrust. Or maybe just a series of them, as Daenerys's back passage was probably too tight to take every inch in one thrust.

Which would have only solidified her dominance over the Mother of Dragons, as all the poor silver-haired woman could really have done about it, especially in that moment, as this bitch was crying out in agony. But no, as tempting as it was all it just too cruel, especially considering Daenerys was being such a good little anal bitch for her. And in that moment, a DP bitch. Besides, why would Arya deny herself the chance for a nice, slow bum stuffing?

So that was exactly what she did, Arya perhaps literally drooling as she watched inch after inch of big dick sliding through Daenerys Targaryen's most private hole, and deep into her rectum. Something which Arya wanted to last forever, because to her it was so beautiful, and gave her an overwhelming sense of pride.

Although both those things were true when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of her cock was buried deep as it could go into the mighty Dragon Queen's bowels. Arya savoured that fact for a few long minutes, before beginning to pump her hips back and forth, and thus causing her strap-on to slide in and out of this intimidating woman's arse hole, meaning that she was officially bumming the Mother of Dragons in front of her other pets. And better yet, DP'ing her.

Margaery still couldn't believe she so thoroughly misjudged Daenerys Targaryen. It was probably because she was on such a submissive high lately, but she had truly believed Daenerys was a pure top, and nothing would ever change that. It was a reminder that even the seemingly most stubborn of wills could be bent, even her precious Queen.

Something she had learn long ago, but forgotten from all the regular arse fuckings she had been taking. Which was enough to make her wonder, who else could be bent, or even broken? She was of course referring to Arya. Sansa, bless her heart, had always been a pure bottom, and seemed to have no desire to change that. Margaery however found herself moving behind her top so her eyes could linger on that plump little bottom bouncing back and forth, practically begging Margaery to stick her dick in it.

Of course, without the right preparation, such a thing would literally be suicide, as while Arya had proven to have affection for her, such affection had it's limits. And honestly, Margaery would never force such a thing on anyone. She would, however, give it to someone if she was willing to receive, as once mighty Daenerys Targaryen now was. Oh yes, Arya might be Margaery's main focus, but the thought of what was about to happen never skipped her mind.

Especially as it was so very wonderful, as getting a chance with Daenerys's perfect little ass, something which Margaery never thought she'd get. And for a moment there, it looked like she wouldn't, at least not tonight, Arya hogging that perfect bottom all to herself for what felt like an eternity. Not that Margaery could truly blame her.

Then all of a sudden Arya pulled out of that pretty little hole, moved aside, turned back to Margaery and asked her, "Fancier turn with this whore's arse?"

"Oh yes." Margaery replied eagerly, then doing what was expected of her continued, "Oh please, please may I have the privilege of fucking that perfect little ass? The tight little ass hole you own? Oh please, my lady Arya, permit me to have the honour of anally violating this Anal Queen, while you turn her into your Ass to Mouth Princess. Our triple stuffed whore. Oh yes, let us take her in all of her holes like the whore she is."

"Well said. But then, you always did have a way with words..." Arya teased, pausing for a few long seconds, before finally nodding her head, "Okay then, fuck that arse. Bum her! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck her up the bum, while I feed this anal bitch her own arse, and she rides Sansa's dick with her cunt. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, let us make her air tight."

"Yes, my Lady." Margaery eagerly replied and obeyed.

That involved replacing Arya as soon as the tiny Dom pulled her dick out of the Queen's ass, Margaery savouring the sight in front of her for a few long seconds, before pressing the head of her cock against Daenerys's already slightly gaping ass hole. Despite this, she made sure to push towards nice and slowly, to make it easy on her. Something that she would have done with a whore she didn't know, and would never see again.

But this was THE Queen, Daenerys Targaryen. Someone she still greatly respected, and even loved. So of course she took things easy on her. Although, naturally, she went nice and slow, so she could savour every precious moment of this. Maybe especially when that forbidden hole stretched wide enough to allow her inside the Mother of Dragons.

Which made it official. Oh Gods, her dick was inside Daenerys Targaryen's ass. She was anally violating the Mother of Dragons. The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms was in this moment her anal bitch, and no matter what happened, nothing would change that fact. Just like nothing would change the fact that Daenerys Targaryen then became a triple stuffed whore. Oh yes, this incredibly powerful woman was taking it in all her fuck holes, making Margaery feel like she was going to cum on the spot.

At the very least, it made it extremely hard to continue going this slowly, although to her credit, Margaery was just about able to control herself, and slowly bury her dick as deep as it could go into the Dragon Queen, before beginning to fuck that sexy little bottom. Or even, fuck that sexy little bottom's sexy little bottom.

Daenerys was loving this, which was deeply embarrassed. She just couldn't deny it. Oh yes, there had been great pleasure from taking a cock in her cunt, and even in her ass, so unsurprisingly taking both at the same time was amazing. Especially given that it really did help with the initial pain of the butt stuffing to have a cock in her pussy. In fact, the time her back passage was being filled for a second time, she felt nothing but pleasure.

That, and Lady Arya did an excellent job at stretching her out. Also, Lady Arya was smirking triumphantly at her now, adding insult to injury, and thus adding even more humiliation. Humiliation, which only added to her pleasure at this point. Especially when Arya moved in for the kill.

Namely, by pressing the cock which had just been inside Daenerys's ass to her mouth, and ordered, "Suck it. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, suck it good. Oooooooooooh fuck yeah, suck your own arse off of my big dick. Mmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, good girl. Good little Queenie, ha ha ha ha. Get every drop! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, get every single drop of your own bum cream like the dirty little anal whore you are! You triple stuffed whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take it! Take it in all of your holes! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, take it! Take it and suck it! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddssssssssssssss, fuck yeah! Oh fuck!"

To her shame, the once proud Queen, and maybe now former top, didn't hesitate. Not even for a second. No, she wrapped her lips around the head of the cock which had just pummelled the deepest part of her bowels, and even moaned shamelessly at the taste. The taste of her own ass. Something that she had made Margaery and Sansa, and countless others, taste, but never imagined she would be tasting herself.

Not until Lady Arya had taken her anal cherry. But ever since then Daenerys found herself enjoying it an increasing amount, until this point, where she was practically addicted to the flavour. Something she further proved by savouring it, and then bobbing her head up and down rapidly. And she went lower and lower each time, determined to take the full length into her throat.

Unfortunately, she was denied her chance. And what was even worse, or perhaps better, was that Lady Arya and Lady Margaery then swapped places, giving her a fresh batch of butt cream. Which again, had her loudly moaning in pleasure, which was deeply, deeply humiliating. Especially as she knew that was something that would be inflicted upon her again, and again, and again.

And sure enough it was. Oh Gods, Lady Arya and Lady Margaery began constantly switching places, continuously giving Daenerys a fresh batch of ass cream. Something that she shouldn't enjoy, but Gods help her, she did. Fuck, she loved it oh so very much. Too much. So much so, that she yearned to beg for more. To beg to cum, regardless of the consequences. But before she could, her top had something else up her sleeve. Something truly terrible.

"A little fight left in you, huh?" Arya said thoughtfully, after a few long seconds of looking into Daenerys's eyes, "That's okay, I think I have a way to take care of that."

"Wha, what do you mean?" Daenerys asked nervously.

Arya just chuckled wickedly for a few long seconds, and then ordered, "Margaery, hang back for a second. Queenie? Mmmmmmmmm, I want you to ride my sister's dick. Ride it with your arse! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, anally ride the biggest butt slut in this whole entire room. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, that should do it."

"Yes, my Lady." Margaery hesitated, but replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Lady." Daenerys hesitated, but replied and obeyed.

It was bad enough having to ride Sansa Stark's cock with her cunt, so maybe this really would be it. The moment she truly broke beyond repair, and became as mindless an anal whore as the pathetic little redhead. Honestly, part of Daenerys found herself hoping for that. Maybe even a big part, considering just how loudly she cried out in pleasure as she anally violated herself on that big dick.

Oh Gods, she was able to take it right out of her cunt, reposition herself, and then pushed downwards all in one fluid motion. She even took quite a few inches the first time, then lowered herself down the rest of the way, while continuing to let out sounds of pure pleasure. Something she continued doing when she officially started riding that big dick.

Arya hadn't intended for this to last long, but she became fascinated by this act. Especially given that this was The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, who at any moment could have insisted that this was taking things too far, and she would not anally ride a bottom. Especially the one as submissive as Sansa Stark.

But if anything, the mighty Mother of Dragons seemed to be eager to get that cock as deep as it could go into her arse. Oh yes, Queen Daenerys Targaryen eagerly violated her own shit hole, stuffed it with every inch of that big dick, and then started shamelessly bouncing up and down it like a whore that was truly desperate for money. But Daenerys wasn't doing this for money. No, the most powerful woman in the world was subjecting herself to this because she loved it.

That was very promising, given what was about to happen, but it was also a reminder of just how beautiful this woman was. Oh yes, already there was songs being sung about the beauty of the new Queen, but in this moment it was perfectly clear that no words could ever do justice to this woman.

She was a goddess made flesh, and Arya had turned her into her anal slut, shamelessly sodomizing herself on a bottom's cock. Oh, how the mighty had fallen, Arya thought with a wicked grin. And she was about to fall even further, something that the assassin proved as she kneeled behind the Dragon Queen, and prepared to impale her with a pointy object. Albeit in a much more pleasant way than she had been trained to do.

Sensing the presence behind her Daenerys stopped bouncing, looked over her shoulder and asked nervously, "Wha, what are you doing?"

Ignoring her Queen Arya ordered her sister, "Sansa, spread the Dragon Bitch's arse cheeks for me."

"Yes, my Lady." Sansa quickly replied and obeyed, although even she sounded hesitant, as she could no doubt see where this was going.

"Answer me!" Daenerys insisted nervously.

"I'm going to take your double anal cherry." Arya gleefully revealed, answering her Queen's question. Then, while Daenerys just stared at her in horror with her, the assassin made her intentions crystal clear, "That's right Queenie, this cock is going right up your arse, alongside my sister's. The Stark sisters are going to be the ones to break the Targaryens once and for all, by tearing open the hole you shit from, and turning it into a fucking fuck hole! House Stark is going to finally break House Targaryen. You hear me, Dany? Your arse is going to be mine forever! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, me and Sansa are going to double bugger you, until you're just a mindless anal addicted whore."