The Lady of Winterfell Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please..." Daenerys whimpered pathetically, "You'll ruin me."

"That's the idea." Arya chuckled wickedly, "Now be a good bitch and relax. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, it's time to take another one of your cherries."

If Daenerys had insisted on stopping Arya would have obliged, probably. After all, this was still the Queen, and while it was understandable she wouldn't want anyone to see her like this, she could have called her guards, and then things could have got bloody real fast. Arya ironically had the best chance of survival in that scenario, the process might be worth it.

But she didn't want her beloved Sansa, and to a lesser extent, the other two women to get hurt. Thankfully it didn't come to that, and indeed the once mighty Daenerys Targaryen was a good bitch, whimpering pathetically, turning to face forward and then lowering her head in submission, silently submitting to this unspeakable act.

While she wanted to take full advantage of that, Arya couldn't help but go slowly. Yes, so not to go too far, and to take it easy on her Queen, but most of all, so she could savour every precious moment of this. Like when Queen Daenerys Targaryen's shit hole began stretching for a second cock, the powerful Dragon Queen whimpering pathetically, and then crying out loudly at the best moment of all.

Namely, when the head of that second cock slid through that already cock stuffed back door and actually into that arse, making it official. Oh yes, Arya Stark had taken the anal virginity of the mighty Daenerys Targaryen, and just now, she had taken her double anal virginity too.

Something that Arya just had to gloat about, "I did it! By the Old Gods and the New, I actually did it! I took Daenerys Targaryen's double anal cherry. Her double, and her single. Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, your arse is truly mine now, Dany. All mine. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I own it! It's mine now, and it always will be. Think about that, every time you sit down on your precious throne, and pretend to be in charge. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, remember this moment. How I took you, broke you, and made you mine. My anal whore who loves two big dicks up her arse! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take it, you bum slut! Fucking take it! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, take it like the good little anal bitch you are! Ah fuck yeah, oh shit!"

Daenerys could offer up no real reply, other than the constant, whimpers and cries of pain and humiliation. Well, initially after losing her double anal cherry she sounded more like a gutted fish, which were sounds she continued making in between the whimpers and cries, for quite a while, as she desperately tried to adjust to the feeling of her most private hole being obscenely stretched.

And just when it couldn't seem to get any worse, it did. Oh Gods, Arya pushed inch after inch of that big dick alongside that first cock, meaning that Daenerys was increasingly double stuffed, until she was taking the full length of both those weapons of ass destruction. Something which shouldn't be possible, but somehow, it was. Even if she would never be the same back there after this.

She would definitely never be the same after this. Gods, she had pretty much broken the first time she had been sodomized, but this truly destroyed any shred of dignity she had been holding onto. Oh fuck, she was done, and she knew it. She would never recover from this. Never again be able to truly dominate anyone, and she should just embrace her new role as an anal bitch.

And that was before they finally started. Back when she was still experiencing the pain of having her butt stuffed with a second cock. But then, somehow, Arya's thighs came to rest against her ass cheeks, announcing the full length of the second dick was deeply embedded within her bowels. That she was taking two big dicks up the ass, like a total whore.

Which of course, Arya just had to gloat about, "Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, a little more, a little more, yesssssssssss, that's it, every inch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, that's every single inch buried deep within your fucking arse Queenie! Every single inch of two big dicks! Oooooooooooh fuck yeah, you're my double stuffed anal whore now! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, Queen Daenerys Targaryen is my double stuffed anal whore. Mine, and Sansa's. You hear me bitch? Your shit hole is a fucking fuck hole! My little fuck hole. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, take it whore! Fucking take it!"

While dishing out yet more of that humiliation, Arya started thrusting her hips back and forth, causing her big dick to slide in and out of Daenerys's ass hole. More importantly, those cocks were packed in so tightly, it was causing Sansa's dick to pump in and out of Daenerys's back door too, meaning that she really was taking a double butt pounding.

Which only became more enjoyable, as to her shame, the Dragon Queen's treacherous body adjusted to this obscene violation. Oh Gods, her rectum relaxed, and accepted being used in this way. Maybe even welcomed it. No, definitely welcomed it, given the increasing pleasure, until The Ruler Of The Seven Kingdoms had no choice but to beg for the privilege of cumming with two big dicks buried deep within her bottom.

"Please..." Daenerys whimpered softly, struggling to find her words.

"Please what, bitch?" Arya pushed.

"Make me cum!" Daenerys cried out, "Oh Gods, fuck me hard and make me your bitch."

"Well, you know what you need to do to get that privilege, right?" Arya grinned wickedly.

Daenerys nodded, and then with another pathetic whimper The Ruler Of The Seven Kingdoms desperately started begging, "Please, please fuck me. Fuck me and make me cum! Ah fuck! Ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmmmm, make me cum, and... and I'll be your bitch. I'll be yours, Lady Arya. I swear it. I'll do whatever you want. Anything. Just please, pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeee, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM! OH MY GODS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

It took a lot longer than she would've liked, but eventually Lady Arya increased her pace, which to her shame, was all it took at that stage to make the Mother of Dragons crash over the edge of orgasm. Or more accurately, orgasms, given that her new owner... her new Queen continued increasing the pace, until she had to be using every ounce of her strength to truly make this a rectum wrecking, and ensuring the once mighty Daenerys Targaryen would truly never be the same again.

That she would be nothing but a shameless anal bitch for The True Ruler Of The Seven Kingdoms, Arya Stark. Hells, Daenerys even found herself looking forward to being nothing but a pure bottom for this tiny goddess.

Arya was pretty sure she had finally done it, and truly broken the mighty Daenerys Targaryen. Then again, she had thought that before, and although she couldn't conceive any way that this bitch could possibly survive this anal assault, it was best to be sure. Which was why she did her best to put her everything into this final assault, picking up her pace to the point it surely had to be a rectum wrecking.

Oh yes, after this, the new Queen of Westeros would really struggle to sit down on her precious Iron Throne, and whenever she did, she would be reminded who The True Queen was around here. Not that Arya was a big fan of that title, but The True Ruler Of Daenerys Targaryen's Perfect Ass had a nice ring to it.

Further proving that she was worthy of that title Arya roughly smacked that bubble butt, and yanked on the long silver hair everyone made such a fuss about. She also of course, inevitably went back to taunting, just not right away.

No, she was painfully close to cumming, and unlike her orgasming pet, she wanted to hold out for as long as she could, so again, she could truly make sure that the mighty Daenerys Targaryen was her broken anal loving bitch. Also, Arya was just having so much fun, and she never, ever wanted it to end. Eventually everything just caught up with her, but at least at that point, she could make sure she went out in style, by bombarding the powerful ruler with her words.

"MINE! YOU'RE MINE BITCH, ALL MINE!" Arya yelled into Daenerys's ear, "YOU'RE MY ANAL BITCH! MY LITTLE ARSE WHORE! MY FUCKING BUM SLUT! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MINE! OURS! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, QUEEN DAENERYS TARGARYEN IS ARYA AND FUCKING SANSA STARK'S LITTLE ANAL ADDICTED WHORE! OH YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT, TAKE IT LIKE A BITCH, DRAGON BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Those kinds of words combined with the feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the silver haired woman's screams, the harness digging into her clit, and most of all the sheer joy of anally dominating another woman always made Arya cum wonderfully hard, and this time was no exception. Hells, if anything, she only came harder, because she was dishing out a double fucking.

And of course, she was dishing it out to Daenerys Targaryen, who was still technically the most powerful woman in the entire world. Oh yes, her power and influence were unthinkable, and yet, in this wonderful moment, and hopefully every moment after it, Queen Daenerys Targaryen was Arya Stark's anal bitch.

Hoping to solidify that, Arya pushed herself through that orgasm, and all the others that followed it. Sadly, it was the beginning of the end, but because all that mattered in that moment was breaking Daenerys Targaryen once and for all, Arya made sure she didn't stop. No, nothing else mattered except her mission.

Not her own pleasure, or whether or not this poor woman could ever sit down again. Oh yes, she pushed herself through orgasm after orgasm, and countless more for poor Daenerys, until the two women collapsed down on Sansa together in a sweaty heap. Even then, Arya was pumping her hips back and forth out of instinct, and thus slowly bringing all of them down from their highs. And both whimpering from over stimulation in the process. Which might be a sign of weakness, but whatever.

Margaery didn't see this as a sign of weakness. No, she saw it as Lady Arya going the extra mile to get the job done. To use everything she had to break Daenerys Targaryen. Which was perhaps the most erotic, and terrifying, thing she had ever seen, which was really saying something, considering recent events. It certainly made her think twice about taking on Lady Arya, as she was unsure the risk was worth the reward at this stage.

Because sure, it was hard to imagine anything more satisfying than turning the tables on her top, and taking that cute little ass and making it hers. But what if she failed, and as a result she could never butt fuck Daenerys Targaryen or Sansa Stark ever again? Now that was truly terrifying.

Another thing which was truly terrifying was just how widely poor Daenerys's ass hole was gaping when Lady Arya was finally done with it. Because briefly the Dragon Queen was sandwiched between the two Stark sisters, but then the younger of the two siblings rolled onto her back next to the older one, causing both those big dicks to pop out of the same time, leaving behind a gaping crater which had Margaery gasping softly.

However, she just couldn't look away. Gods, it was like some terrible injury, albeit one caused by pleasure. And one which would become more devastating in a few long seconds, Margaery unable to resist lying next to the Stark sisters, knowing they were going to get the best view of that gape.

Sure enough, after a few long seconds Arya ordered, "Spread your cheeks, Queenie. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, show me your gaping bitch hole."

"Yes, my Lady." Daenerys whimpered softly, and slowly obeyed.

Which was perfectly understandable, after what the poor girl had been through, her exhaustion somehow adding to the enjoyment of their audience. Well, at least in the case of Lady Arya and Margaery. Sansa mostly just looked jealous, which distracted Margaery for a few long seconds, as she found herself hoping that her sweet girl never, ever changed.

And of course she hoped she and Lady Arya would be treating Sansa to a double 'arse' fucking soon. Something that the Stark sisters were also probably hoping for. Luckily, she then turned back to Daenerys just in time to see the mighty Mother of Dragons slowly reaching back and pulling her cheeks wide apart.

That gape had seemed gigantic before, but this really emphasized it. Oh yes, it emphasized the fact that The Ruler Of The Seven Kingdoms had a well fucked ass hole, and Margaery was one of those responsible for that. Not as much as Sansa and Lady Arya, but she had still contributed, something she was really proud of.

But again, she would love to be more directly responsible in the near future, and be involved in the next double butt fucking for Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Which definitely seemed like a possibility now, as Lady Arya would want to be sure her new bitch remembered her place at all times. Which was another thing that Margaery was very eager to contribute too.

"Are you my bitch?" Arya suddenly asked, breaking the silence which had fallen over the room.

"Yes." Daenerys hesitantly replied, assuming that meant her. Then she quickly added, "Yes, Lady Arya, I'm yours. I'm your bitch. Oh Gods, I am your anal loving bitch."

"Convince me." Arya smirked.

"I'm your bitch, I swear. I'm yours!" Daenerys replied faster, desperately searching her tired mind for what her owner wanted to hear, "I'm yours Lady Arya. My ass is yours. It's yours to fuck. Please use it however you want, whenever you want, and wherever you want. Use all my holes that way. Use me, mmmmmmmmmm, I'm yours. I'm your bitch. I, Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of my Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons, is Lady Arya Stark's anal loving bitch! You own me! I'm yours! You are The True Ruler Of The Seven Kingdoms!"

"I meant get over here and suck my dick, bitch." Arya chuckled wickedly.

"Oh..." Daenerys blushed, then quickly replied, "Yes, Lady Arya."

"And don't forget the other cocks, which have been up your arse, you nasty little slut." Arya quickly added after that.

"Yes, Lady Arya. Whatever you want." Daenerys blushed again, and slowly started doing as she was told.

Daenerys had never been so humiliated in all her life than when she was spreading her own butt cheeks to expose her ruined back door, and using her titles as a sign of total submission to another woman. Getting too big dick shoved into her back passage came close, especially when she actually started enjoying it, and even worse, cumming from it.

But this was total surrender, something she had promised herself she would never do, and yet, she was. And to her shame, it felt more satisfying than any orgasms. Hells, she wasn't even sure she could take any more orgasms. At least not right now. But it was so glorious, and horrifying. Something she couldn't get enough of.

Which continued to be the case as she crawled over to Lady Arya and wrapped her lips around the head of the cock which had just taken her double anal cherry. To her shame, Queen Daenerys Targaryen then moaned loudly in pleasure at the taste of the deepest part of her own ass.

Something that she even savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft, so she could give it a thorough cleaning. Of course, this pleased Lady Arya. Something which was very clear from the way that the younger woman reached downwards and stroked her long silver hair, and grinned down at her, and then finally provided more encouragement.

"That's it, my Queen. Suck my cock." Arya ordered gleefully, "Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, oooooooooooh fuck, suck that dick clean of your ass cream, you dirty bitch. Oh yes! Good girl. Mmmmmmmmm fuck, good little Queen bitch. Good little Dragon bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's what you are now, Dany. My bitch. You said so. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah you did, now prove it by sucking my cock. Get every drop of that butt cream. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, but don't forget about those other cocks. The ones that Sansa and Margaery are wearing. No, don't forget about them. Oh yes, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, ah fuck yes, suck it!"

Of course Daenerys didn't need to be reminded about those other cocks, she was just making sure she thoroughly cleaned Lady Arya's dick. After all, from here on in Lady Arya would always be the priority, and it was important for her to remember that. So she made sure to clean at least the upper half, before moving on to the other cocks.

Hells, she wouldn't have swapped that soon, if it wasn't for the encouragement of the pure top. Not that it really mattered, given the other three women were more or less happy to rest at this point, and just watch her work, meaning that she was able to get every single drop of her own ass cream from all three of those cocks.

However, Daenerys had to admit, there was a certain thrill to going back and forth in between those three cocks. She'd experienced the joy of having multiple partners before, of course, but this was something very different from what she was used too. Very different, but very welcomed. In fact, she wanted this to be a regular thing.

And from the looks of it, she didn't need to worry, because Lady Arya very much had that in mind, among other things. Hells, Daenerys wouldn't be surprised if she got to experience this particular joy multiple times tonight. Albeit after all four of them had plenty of time to rest. Gods knows they all needed it, maybe especially the now broken Queen.