All Comments on 'The Lady on the Tower'

by Sailor1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sleepyestbearsleepyestbearover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful. Made me cry, but wonderful nonetheless. I liked the story development, and the tasteful way you handled the bedroom scene. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Holy crap I cried and that was so not what i was wxpecting when I started to read this. Very well written and hell -- BRAVO for a job well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Charm

A wonderfully developed romance. The presentation was soft and classy. The language and interactions were refreshingly old fashioned and polite. The whole story was written with a great deal of skill and displays charm reminicent of another century. Well done.

NamizujsNamizujsabout 18 years ago
Very good again, Sailor1!

Thank You for a wonderful story of love found fulfilled and lost! I still think it is better to have loved and lost, than not loved at all!

Great writing!

Thanks

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent story

Erotic literature doesn't have to describe how well either of the genders is sexually endowed. So it is with this story. I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Äusserst schön gedichtet.

Herzlichen Dank! Extraordinarily well done, with depth and thoughtful descriptions of feelings and fears. I agree, she is a most delightful tyoung lady. Nádherně napsaný s krásou a citem. Большое спасибо.

DeKreDeKreover 8 years ago
Wonderful

It looks like a cheap repeat of other comments, but there is just no better word to describe this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a beautifully written story. In my opinion, the word crafting was exquisite. The ending was a bit of a letdown for me, but then, that's life. Not as we wish it were, but as it is. My thanks to the author for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous