The Lady Volunteer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilary laughed and the faint gloom of the evening was suddenly lifted. 'What a pair we are!'

We kissed again by Hilary's car, a fierce, passionate kiss, lips working, tongues darting, my arms around her waist, pressing her to me, her arms around my neck. I felt delirious with pleasure and arousal. Thrilled that this lady seemed to want me as much as I wanted her. I drank in her scent and her taste and the feel of her in my arms, her peerless mouth pressed to mine. Suddenly she broke off.

'I'm fifty-three, Patrick. Is that too much of an age gap?'

'You don't know how old I am.'

'Well, I'm guessing early thirties.'

'I'll be thirty next month,' I said, reluctantly, feeling very young all of a sudden.

We looked at each other. 'It's not too big a gap for me,' I said, quietly.

'I'm glad,' she whispered and we kissed again, long and hard.

Then it was time to say goodbye. 'What are you doing this weekend?' I asked her.

'Nothing.' She grinned, 'I was about to ask you the same question. Would you like to come to my house on Saturday? We could go for a walk if the weather's like this and I could cook us some dinner and... we could get to know each other a bit better.'

'I would like that very much indeed. Where do you live?' I asked.

'Just outside Stowmarket. A hamlet called Little Munnings.'

'I know it!' I exclaimed. 'The pub's called the Royal Oak! My parents live in Stowmarket!'

It was only about three miles from my parents' house to Hilary's, but I drove anyway the following Saturday. For one thing I'd got an overnight bag in the back of the car which I hoped I was going to need.

Her house was an impressive 1920's detached villa standing in its own grounds and when I pulled into the gravelled forecourt in front of the house I thought I'd got the wrong place at first; this looked way too affluent. But Hilary must have been watching because the front door opened and she came down the couple of steps and met me with a hug and a kiss.

She was wearing a woolly jumper and slim-fitting walking trousers, it was the first time I had seen her in casual dress. Her face was carefully made up and her honey-grey hair was shining with health and I thought she looked magnificent.

'Quite a place you have here,' I said, looking round admiringly.

Hilary blushed. 'My late husband was quite successful. As a businessman,' she added.

We went in and she showed me around the ground floor. It was spacious and elegant although the furnishings and decorations were looking a bit tired.

'My husband used to do all the maintenance and decorating,' she explained, as though reading my mind. 'I've rather let it slip, I'm afraid.'

We drank tea at the kitchen table then we put our coats on and went for a long walk through the fields and woods around Stowmarket. It was a fabulous winter's day: cold and crisp, the sky a vivid blue. And as we walked we talked and Hilary told me that she had been in an unhappy marriage with a selfish and bad-tempered man.

'He never hit me,' she explained, 'I'd have left if he had. But he bullied me and humiliated me and took my confidence away.'

'Was he hard on your children?' I asked.

'Well judge for yourself,' she smiled. 'One lives in Scotland and the other's in British Columbia. My escape was volunteering at Cropton Hall.'

We stopped at a pub for lunch and got back to Hilary's house as the sun was sinking behind the laurel bushes at the end of her garden. We stood in the kitchen and I took her into my arms and our mouths met in a slow, gentle, tender kiss. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and felt it wriggle between my lips and I grew breathless with desire and my cock strained against my underpants.

'Would you like us to go to bed,' said Hilary, softly. 'I thought we could have a bath together and then... you know. If you want to that is.'

'I would like that more than anything,' I said with feeling.

'Shall we have some wine as well?'

She took a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc from the big fridge and two wineglasses from a glass-fronted oak dresser. 'Open that and I'll go up and run the bath.'

She disappeared out of the kitchen and I heard her footsteps going upstairs. A minute later I could hear the faint noise of running water.

Bloody hell, Patrick, I said to myself. It looks as though you're going to make love to the most attractive, mature and elegant lady you've ever seen outside the movies. I poured the wine and took a large sip as Hilary came back into the room.

We sat at the kitchen table and sipped our chilled wine and looked at each other without speaking. I was hot with arousal, short-breathed, faintly dizzy. Hilary sat quietly, her perfect features composed, holding her wineglass with red-tipped fingers, and I was transported back to that epiphanic moment when I had first seen her. Why did she want me? Surely there must be a million men in Suffolk alone who would willingly lie down at her feet. Men of her own age and background. Would I be able to satisfy her?

'I'm nervous too, Patrick,' she said, suddenly. 'But I know it's going to be good.' Again it was as if she had some idea of what I was thinking. 'Let's go upstairs.'

I followed her upstairs to her bedroom, a big, high-ceilinged room with a big bay window looking out over the front garden and the gravelled drive. A large bed was in the centre of the room but there was plenty of room for wardrobes and bookcases and a dressing table, where we parked the wineglasses and the bottle.

Then we undressed. Just like that. Without tearing frenziedly at our clothes, or making it look like some ghastly striptease. I suppose it helped that the daylight was draining away leaving an intimate gloom in the bedroom. But leaving enough light to see that Hilary's body, when she was naked, was all that I had dreamed about. Slender but shapely, taut skinned, at least in this light, her breasts a modest size but jutting proudly from her chest, her pubic bush a blonde down between her legs. I was overcome with emotion.

'You're beautiful,' I stuttered.

'Thank you,' she replied quietly as I stepped out of my underpants and stood naked before her. 'You're not too bad yourself.'

She picked up the bottle and I took the wineglasses and followed her into the big family bathroom which had a vast corner bath now filled with steaming water. She tested the water with a finger and shut off the taps before stepping elegantly in and sitting down, the water coming up to her sternum.

I got in and sat down facing her, feeling slightly self-conscious and keenly aware of my erection. We slid into a semi-recumbent posture and sipped our wine, feeling the heat ease our pains and aches away. I stroked her leg with my toes and she smiled and responded, sliding her foot between my legs to stroke my balls and tickle my cock.

'I'm struggling to believe this is really happening,' I said. 'You're so beautiful and... and unattainable.'

'Clearly not that unattainable,' she smiled.

'What do you see in me?' I asked with a hint of pathos.

Hilary finished her wine and poured us both another glass. As she leaned forward with the bottle I noticed that her nipples were quite big and raspberry shaped and her areolae were neat and pink. 'This was supposed to be the post-coital conversation,' she said, 'but since you've started it, maybe I can set your mind at rest.' She paused, mustering her thoughts, and took another sip of wine.

'I remembered you quite well from the first meeting in the library. I felt an immediate attraction to you in fact. I've told you about my husband being horrid, well it's taken two years for me to have the confidence to start thinking about dating. I don't want to be on my own for the rest of my life and I was lonely. I mean don't think I'm proposing to you or anything, but I want you to know where I'm coming from.

'What I wasn't looking for was a replacement of my late and not very lamented husband. I didn't want a self-opinionated overweight slob in his forties or fifties, I wanted someone with youth and vigour and an open mind. Someone interesting and interested in me.

'So when you talked to me about Jupiter and showed me those wonderful sights it was music to my ears. And no, I wasn't looking for someone quite as young as you but if you're ok with my age then I'm ok with yours. Now this is a silly conversation because we haven't even made love, yet, so come on Mr Volunteer Coordinator and show me what you've got.'

We dried ourselves with big, white, fluffy towels and went back into the bedroom where Hilary climbed onto the bed and held her arms out in invitation. I scrambled on and took her in my arms and felt her naked body against mine for the first time. Smooth and firm and warm and fragrant from the bathwater.

We kissed and I felt as if I was melting into her mouth. Her lips were soft and warm, her tongue probing and wet. I stroked her hair, feeling its silkiness, I kissed her cheeks and her neck and I stroked her breasts and felt her stiff nipples against the flesh of my palm. She ran her fingers through my hair and across my back, raking her painted nails lightly across my skin and I shuddered and my cock felt like an iron post. I cupped and squeezed her breast, feeling its weight and firmness, taking the nipple between finger and thumb and pressing gently, hearing a soft moan.

Then my hand was searching lower, across her flat stomach, feeling the bones of her pelvis, feeling her legs part to give me access, feeling the soft hairs of her pubic mound, tracing her labia with a gentle finger, pressing softly, parting her lips and finding a well of hot liquid.

I slid my forefinger deep into her and she pressed her face to mine and kissed me with a fierce intensity, her breath whistling in her nostrils. I cupped her mound and squeezed and massaged it and Hilary groaned as I slid two fingers into her sopping pussy and curled them, seeking that special spot.

'Oh God,' she mumbled, taking my lower lip in her teeth.

I slid my fingers slowly in and out, gently fucking her, feeling the hot, wet embrace of her vagina. With my thumb I sought her clitoris in its little hood, stroking and massaging the little bud. Hilary said, 'Oh God,' again and threw her head back, eyes shut, mouth half open, a bead of saliva on her lower lip.

I pressed harder and pushed my fingers in as far as they would go and Hilary stiffened and jerked her legs as an orgasm rippled through her luscious body. Then she went limp and opened her eyes.

'Have me, Patrick,' she whispered.

I got between her legs, heart racing with arousal, my cock a rigid, purple-headed staff, leaking a clear, sticky fluid. I rubbed the big head up and down her slit before sinking it in, all seven inches of stiff meat.

Hilary's eyes opened wide as I entered her, as though in surprise. I lay down over her, supporting myself on my elbows, deep inside her cunt and kissed her gently on the lips, starting a slow in and out motion, pulling out a few inches and sliding slowly back in, relishing the sight of her exquisite face beneath me, allowing me in, giving herself to me.

She locked her calves over mine and started rolling her hips to meet my thrusts, getting that last half-inch of thick meat into her pussy. I thrust harder, taking longer strokes, then faster. Part of me wanted this to go on all night but I was desperate to come and I knew there would be more, later.

So I got into a rhythm of coming almost all the way out and pressing back in with a delicious squelching noise. And as I fucked Hilary, I kissed her lips and her forehead and her breasts, bending my neck to get one of her nipples in my mouth, biting gently down on it, feeling her writhe beneath me, feeling her nails dig into my flesh.

Then my climax was building, the heat spreading through my cock and balls, my other senses dulling as my orgasm swept up my spine and burst in my cortex like a star shell.

'I'm coming,' I groaned and Hilary hissed urgently, 'Yes, yes come inside me!' and I was pumping jets of spunk into her and then, all too soon, the sensations were dying away and I was looking down on my lover and she was smiling up at me.

I rolled off her and she came into my arms and laid her head on my chest and I held her and stoked her and kissed the top of her head.

'Thank you,' I said, eventually.

'Thank you,' she replied, softly. That was better than I was expecting. You're the first man I've had in my bed since George died, and he and I hadn't made love for years. I wondered how it would be. Whether I'd have forgotten what to do.'

'No chance of that,' I smiled.

'Was it really ok for you?' she asked, quietly.

'It was sensational,' I told her, truthfully.

'Will you stay overnight with me, please?'

'Only if you cook me an amazing dinner.'

We got up soon after that and showered and put bathrobes on and went downstairs with the warm dregs of the wine and Hilary showed me her culinary skills, which were actually rather disappointing, although I pretended to love it.

'Don't bullshit me,' she remarked. 'I know I'm a rotten cook.'

I grabbed her and kissed her and she wriggled and laughed.

After dinner we watched television, she snuggled up against me on the big settee in the sitting room, my arm around her shoulders, stroking her hair and kissing the top of her head and occasionally slipping a hand into her bathrobe to cup a warm, soft breast.

About ten-thirty she stretched like a cat and got up from the settee.

'How about taking me to bed again, Patrick,' she said, holding out her hand. We switched out the downstairs lights and I followed her up to her bedroom. In the shaded lighting from one bedside lamp we stood together and kissed gently. I undid the cord of her robe and slipped it off her shoulders onto the floor and she stood before me, naked, and I marvelled again at the mature perfection of her body and the striking beauty of her face.

I slipped my robe off and we embraced. I stroked her shoulders as we kissed and ran my hands down her back, feeling the ridges of her spine, feeling the flare of her buttocks, cupping the fleshy orbs in my hands and pressing her to my erection.

'Get on the bed,' she said, and I climbed on and lay on my back, watching her lithe body as she scrambled on and knelt by my side. I felt a thrill of anticipation as Hilary leaned over and grasped the rigid, veined shaft of my cock in her slender hand with its tapering, red-tipped fingers. Then she lowered her head and took my swollen cockhead in her mouth, stretching her cupid lips around the big, purple plum and running them down my shaft, taking two, three, four inches inside her.

I gasped with pleasure and resisted the urge to flex my hips to make her take more of me. Instead I watched mesmerised as she began to fellate me with long, slow strokes, her lips moving on a film of saliva mixed with my seminal fluid. The feel of her tongue and lips on the ultra-sensitive skin of my glans was exquisite, her hand gripped the base of my shaft and masturbated me as she sucked and licked my cock. The vision of her glorious red lips moving up and down over my rock-hard penis was entrancing. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked and every now and then her eyes would catch mine and I would experience as wave of desire and my stomach would churn.

I was thinking that it couldn't get any better than this when I felt her other hand between my thighs, cupping my ball sack, stroking the crenelated skin with her nails, one finger exploring further, touching my anus. I tensed and she raised her head, releasing my cock and kneeling up to straddle me.

Without a word she took my slippery shaft in one hand and lowered herself to me, rubbing my plum against her slit, sinking down to take me inside her liquid pussy, her muscles gripping me in a silken embrace. Then she was sitting on my pelvis, my whole seven inches inside her and it flashed through my mind that Hilary's lack of self-confidence didn't seem to extend to the bedroom.

She began a lazy backwards and forwards motion with her hips, designed to rub her clitoris against me while I filled her cunt with my meat, leaning back and supporting herself with her hands on my thighs. It wasn't my favourite position but the sight of the unattainable lady in the library sitting naked on my cock and fucking herself against me was pleasure enough. I flexed my hips to increase the friction and Hilary moaned and thrust harder, her eyes shut. Then she changed position, leaning forward, her hands on my shoulders, thrusting backwards and forwards faster and harder, her moans turning to gasps and grunts.

I put my hands on her hips and helped her as she rode me, bucking back and forth on a mat of sodden pubic hair, her labia mashed against my pubis, her hands on my shoulders, her red lacquered nails digging into my flesh. Then she was coming, and it wasn't like the understated orgasm she'd had earlier when I'd masturbated her, this was a full-on, hair flying, head shaking, gasping and crying out orgasm. And it seemed to go on for a long time before she slowed and collapsed over me and I held her tightly and kissed the soft down on her cheeks and licked up the tears that were trickling from her eyes.

After a while she roused herself and climbed off me, kneeling up.

'How do you want me?' she asked, quietly. 'On my back, or do you want to take me from behind?'

This wasn't the elegant, unobtainable volunteer speaking, this was a new creature; sensuous and sexual.

'Get on your knees,' I told her, relishing the sense of control over this gorgeous mature lady.

Hilary got on her hands and knees and I manoeuvred between her legs and grasped the shaft of my cock and guided the head to her pussy, wet and waiting between her round buttocks. She gasped as I entered her and pushed herself back against me, taking me deeper than ever.

She felt wonderful; hot and liquid, her cunt gripping me lightly as I started to fuck her with long, hard strokes, making her gasp as I rammed into her, my hands on her hips, pulling her to me as I thrust into her. It was bliss! The sensations were incredible and the sight of Hilary, naked on her hands and knees before me, in that classic submissive position, was almost too much to comprehend. I felt the first stirrings of my climax and I thrust harder, gasping, massaging her buttocks, feeling the creamy flesh under my fingers.

As my orgasm swelled and grew I parted her bum cheeks to reveal a perfect pink pucker and as my climax rose to a peak and I started to ejaculate into her I licked one forefinger and slid it into her anus, feeling her sphincter tight around my digit.

Hilary gave a deep moan as I spurted my hot seed into her cunt. Four or five powerful jets, despite my earlier ejaculation. Then it was dying away and I was slowing down and stopping and taking my slippery cock out of my lover's sopping cunt, leaving a trickle of spunk running down her inner thigh.

'Oh God, I'm leaking everywhere,' she said, climbing off the bed and disappearing into the bathroom.

Later, after we'd brushed our teeth, we got into the bed properly and lay together in the warmth, her head on my chest, one leg thrown over my thighs.

'I still can't quite believe I'm here in bed with you,' I whispered in the darkness.

'It's a bit surreal for me, too,' she replied. 'It's been about five years since I did anything other than masturbate myself and now, in one evening, you've given me two lovely orgasms.' I nearly choked at her intimate confessions. 'I haven't had one like that second one for years. I don't think I ever did with my husband,' she told me, quietly.

'So there were men before you got married?' I teased her.

'One or two,' she said, shyly. 'Well, one mostly.'

'I'm intrigued,' I said.

'Well I'm not going to tell you anything else tonight, I'm tired after all that lovely sex.'