The Lady Volunteer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still the Volunteer Coordinator at Cropton Hall and Hilary is still the lady in the library. I don't really need the job, it's served its purpose. Maybe I'll retire in a year or so and we'll go travelling.

But what about our sex life, you may ask. Has that gone stale over the years? Has the age gap become a factor in our enjoyment?

No chance! It's as fresh and exciting as the first time and I'm sorry if that sounds trite but it's true. We make love almost every day and sometimes more at weekends. Saturday afternoon we usually squeeze some time in bed together and enjoy an hour of licking and sucking and tasting and fucking. Sunday afternoon is anal sex afternoon. Hilary has a bath and puts on stockings and suspenders and I fuck her slowly and gently up her arse and she masturbates herself to a climax, with me usually not far behind.

Life is so good!

The End