The Lady Volunteer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned over and after a few minutes her breathing became slow and regular as she slept. I lay awake staring into the blackness and wondering how it was that my life had taken such a surprising and pleasant turn. But most of my thoughts were of the future and they were less pleasurable. I knew that if Hilary and I started a relationship I would fall very deeply in love with her and what might happen then? She was more than two decades older than me and why would such an attractive and elegant lady (with such a big house, I added, mentally) want me? There's nothing like a good dollop of insecurity to stop you sleeping.

But I drifted off eventually and it was almost light when I woke up. Hilary was a hump under the duvet so I snuggled up to her naked body, my loins pressing into her buttocks, my hand on her hips. She sighed and stretched and pushed herself back against me and I felt cock stir and swell and stiffen. Hilary must have felt it too.

'Mmm, that feels nice,' she murmured.

I reached over and she obligingly parted her thighs and I found her pussy with my fingers, stroking her fine, blonde pubic hair, teasing her labia apart and sliding a curious finger in, feeling her wetness.

I rolled her onto her back and she looked up at me in the half-light.

'Do you want me again?' she said, softly, opening her legs.

I penetrated her easily and deeply; she was very wet. Her eyes opened wide as I slid in and then she closed them.

'Aaah, that's perfect, Patrick. Now take me nice and slowly, I want this to last for a long time.'

So I took her slowly, lying on top of her, using gentle thrusts and rubbing my pubic bone against her at the end of each stroke to stimulate her clitoris. She locked her legs over mine and rolled her hips to meet my thrusts and we kissed as we fucked, not noticing our morning breath. I kissed her cheeks and her neck and I stroked her shoulders and breasts and she moaned and writhed beneath me and I felt a closeness to her, an intimacy that I'd never felt before with anyone. Afterwards I attributed it to the first stirrings of a deeper emotion, though God knows, I'd been half in love with her since the first time I set eyes on her.

I don't know how long we fucked but it was full light by the time Hilary hissed suddenly, 'Harder Patrick, do it harder! Make me come!' I thrust harder and faster and she gripped my head and pulled me to her lips, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and triggering my orgasm, a sudden and intense shockwave that swept through me and left me gasping and drained while Hilary's climax came to a shuddering end.

'Would you like to do something this afternoon?' I asked, over breakfast. It was another glorious winter's day.

'I'm due at the Hall at ten o'clock,' she smiled. 'You salaried staff might have every weekend off but someone's got to run the place at weekends.'

'Hilary,' I said suddenly, 'I'd like to take you out for dinner this week. 'You've bought me two dinners and it's my turn.'

'That's very kind, Patrick, I'd love to. Did you have a day in mind?'

'How about Wednesday? And I thought the Bull's Head in Covington.'

Hilary dropped me off on her way to the Hall. I gave her a long, lingering kiss in the car and then went into the house where my mum teasingly grilled me about where I'd been because my car had been in the drive all weekend. I ended up telling her all about Hilary and she didn't bat an eyelid when I told her she was fifty-three. Even though mum's only fifty-six.

'If you're both happy, Patrick, that's really all that matters.'

I picked Hilary up at seven-thirty on Wednesday evening. I had only seen her fleetingly that week; at one point she had given me a discreet wave in the library while she explained the history of the place to some visitors.

The Bull's Head was quite smart and I'd told her that I would be wearing a suit, so I wasn't surprised when I got to her house on Wednesday evening and she came out of the house with her black woollen coat on over a pencil skirt and a white satin blouse. I opened the passenger door for her and she kissed me and climbed in and I noticed that she was wearing black stockings with seams down the back and my heart fluttered and my stomach churned with anticipation.

The lighting was dim in the restaurant of the Bull's Head, but it was enough for me to see Hilary's shining honey-grey hair and perfect make-up. She slid her coat off her shoulders and handed it to the waiter and I almost gasped at her sheer elegant perfection. I wasn't the only one either; a good number of men and women at nearby tables were discreetly checking her out, I noticed with some pride.

The food that evening was wonderful and we talked like old friends as we ate, perhaps the most relaxed we had ever been with each other. I looked over the candle-lit table at her and I had to pinch myself. Was I really in a relationship with this vision? Her eyes sparkled in the soft candlelight as she laughed, showing her even white teeth. Her cupid-bow lips were a glossy dark-red and matched her nail varnish. Her white satin blouse was open at the neck to show just a hint of cleavage and, as we sat opposite each other, I imagined her seamed stocking tops and her suspender belt and lacy black panties.

I drank sparingly because I was driving; Hilary had two glasses of red and a brandy with the coffee. She wasn't drunk, but she seemed to relax completely with me, smiling and talking openly about her childhood in Edinburgh and her time at university in Leeds.

Back at her house we sat in front of the sitting room fire and cuddled and kissed and sipped a glass of dark Pinot Noir. I stroked her skirt-clad thighs, feeling the suspender straps and buckles. 'You looked so beautiful this evening,' I told her. 'Half the room was watching you, especially the blokes.'

Hilary blushed, charmingly. 'Thank you, Patrick, that's a lovely thing for you to say.' She paused, thinking. 'My late husband got very jealous if he thought other men were looking at me. He'd challenge them in restaurants and theatres. It was crucifyingly embarrassing.'

I put my arm around her and drew her down for a long, lingering kiss with plenty of tongue and lip work. 'May I take you to bed, now?' I whispered in her ear, nuzzling her neck and kissing her cheek.

'Yes please,' she whispered back.

Upstairs in her bedroom I undressed Hilary by the muted light of a single bedside lamp. It was the first time I had done it and I went slowly and teasingly, relishing the sensuality of slowly removing her clothing, revealing her luscious, mature curves and her expensive lingerie.

When I'd taken her blouse and skirt off I stood mute for a few seconds, drinking in the sight of her in stockings and a garter belt. Her legs looked even longer than usual and their shapely perfection was brought into sharp focus by her black, seamed nylon hose.

Feeling doubly blessed, I unclipped her bra to reveal her rounded, pert breasts with their big, raspberry shaped nipples. I stroked and suckled them, relishing their stiffness and texture and the faint odour of her body lotion. I knelt before her and slid down her knickers over her stockings and she put a steadying hand on my shoulder as she stepped out of them. I pressed my face to her pussy, inhaling her scent, feeling the soft blonde curls of her pubic bush tickle my cheeks and chin.

'Go and lie on the bed,' I told her. 'Stroke yourself if you want to.'

She climbed slowly onto the bed, giving me a view of her curved buttocks, and lay on her back in the centre, her head on the pillows, looking at me and tracing a red-tipped finger down her sternum and stomach towards her loins, still wearing her stockings and suspender belt. I stood watching, slowly unbuttoning my shirt. Her finger reached her labia and the tip disappeared inside, only to reappear, the red-lacquered nail gleaming with her juices. Still looking at me, she raised her finger to her mouth and slid it between her full lips.

My stomach flipped with intense arousal and a burning desire for this lady. I pulled my shirt over my head, leaving the last few buttons still done up. Then I pulled my trousers and underpants down and discarded them, hopping about inelegantly as I got the legs over my feet, taking my socks with them.

Naked, and with an erection that felt like a baseball bat, I crawled onto the bed and knelt between Hilary's stockinged legs. As I watched, she slid her finger back into her cunt and brought it out, offering it to my mouth.

'Do you want to taste me, Patrick?' She spoke softly and seductively and again it crossed my mind that there was little to see of her shyness in bed. She pushed her finger into my mouth and I licked it clean, tasting her secretions, salty and sweet, with a hint of a stronger, meatier flavour.

I hadn't gone down on her before but now, dizzy with arousal, I knelt down and lowered my head reverently to her loins. As I did so, Hilary raised and bent her legs right over herself, her hands behind her knees, her knees touching her cheeks, her pussy exposed fully to me and her anus too. I hadn't expected her to be so supple.

I buried my face in her bush and felt her labia, warm and wet and loose against my lips. I sucked them into my mouth feeling the crinkles in her flesh with the tip of my tongue. Then I was probing her vagina, pushing my tongue in as deep as I could get it, tasting the golden syrup of her cunt juices, feeling her hair tickle my face, feeling her wriggle with pleasure as I started to lick her cunt with long, rasping strokes of my tongue from her perineum to her clitoris in its little fleshy hood.

I licked her for long minutes, my hands on her inner thighs, my chin and lips coated with her secretions and my saliva. I briefly flicked my tongue over her pucker, gauging her reaction. She gasped but made no move to stop me even when I slid the tip into her sphincter.

Then I moved up to her clitoris, teasing the little bud with my tongue, sliding two fingers deep into her cunt, feeling the liquid heat and the grasp of her muscles, flicking my tongue back and forth then licking and sucking her pearl into my mouth, feeling her writhe and moan, feeling her press my head to her pussy with one hand.

I wanted her to come, I was desperate for release myself, desperate to sink my meat into her, all the way into her sopping depths. I felt her shiver with an approaching climax and I took my fingers out of her cunt and slid my long middle finger into her anus, right up to the third knuckle.

Hilary bucked and screamed as her orgasm throbbed through her, mashing my face into her soaking pussy, crying out as the waves of pleasure crashed down on her and cast her up onto the beach, gasping like a stranded fish.

I gently slid my finger out of her anus and then I was up and inside her, sinking into her lubricated depths in a single, long thrust. Her legs were still bent over her body giving me a sensational angle of entry. I pressed my juice-smeared lips to hers and we kissed as I thrust into her with short, hard strokes, feeling her tongue in my mouth and her hands on my shoulders, her red nails raking my skin as she urged me into her, urged me to come inside her.

Over dinner I had imagined slow, gentle love-making leading perhaps to mutual climaxes after an exquisitely long time in coitus. But my naked desire for this lady was too much; I had to have her, to possess her, to love her. I thought of her finger, sliding into her cunt as she looked at me from the bed and I knew then that I would never want another lady like I wanted Hilary Stewart. And as this thought flashed through my mind my orgasm swelled and pulsed through me and I squirted my seed deep into her cunt as I thrust my tongue into her mouth and tasted her saliva and smelled her scent.

When the tornado of sensations had subsided I levered myself off her and lay next to her, my chin in my hand, supporting myself on one elbow and looking down on her face, serene now, in the low-level lighting of the bedroom.

I traced the line of her fine nose with a fingertip. I stroked her cheeks with their delicious peach fuzz. I traced the roundness of her breasts and she looked up at me with her clear, grey-blue eyes and smiled.

'You make me very happy, Patrick,' she said, unexpectedly.

'I'm glad,' I smiled down at her. 'The feeling's mutual.'

We were silent for a while as I traced her stomach with my fingertip. 'You seem more confident than when I first met you,' I said eventually and as soon as I'd said it I regretted it because it sounded like a naked request for compliments.

Hilary pursed her lips as she considered the question. 'Well I'm happier than I've been for a long time,' she said, 'that probably helps.'

'You're certainly confident in bed,' I smiled.

'That's different,' she replied. 'I've always been comfortable with my body and what I can do with it.' She paused, a faraway look in her eyes. 'Raphael was a good teacher.'

'Raphael?' I asked, with a stirring of jealousy.

'He was a mature student at Leeds, I met him at the end of my first year. He was the one who took my virginity. I was a proper prim little madam until I met him, but he could charm the birds out of the trees.'

'Was he Italian?' I asked.

'She laughed suddenly. 'No, he wasn't. And he wasn't really called Raphael either. I saw his passport once and he was called Ken Dickinson and he came from Birmingham. But he wanted to be this man of mystery.'

'And he taught you everything you know about sex?' I asked.

Hilary laughed again. 'Do I detect a hint of the green-eyed monster, Patrick?' She reached up and stroked my chin. 'I haven't heard from him in over thirty years. And no, he didn't teach me much, but he introduced me to sex and made me realise what it could be like.'

'And he popped your cherry.'

'Yes,' she agreed, 'in all senses of the phrase.'

I felt a rush of blood to my cheeks. 'What do you mean "in all senses of the phrase"?'

'Well, as well as breaking my hymen, he also introduced me to oral and anal sex.'

'Bloody hell, Hilary.'

'I'm sorry if that shocks you but I want to be really honest with you, Patrick. I don't want to think there are things I can't discuss with you.'

I was no stranger to anal sex, about half the girls I'd slept with had consented to it, two or three with enthusiasm; one had even initiated it. 'Did you enjoy it?' I asked.

'The anal sex? Yes, I did, very much. I was horrified when he first suggested it but he could be very persuasive and we wore me down to the point where I let him do it. And he was gentle and careful and he never hurt me when he did it and I started to really like it and if I masturbated when he was doing it I had the most powerful orgasms. Oh God, this is a bit too much information, isn't it?'

It was my turn to laugh. 'Well, it's a far cry from the elegant lady volunteer in the library. What would the other volunteers say?'

'Well we all have our little secrets.'

'Did you and your husband do it?'

'Oh God, no! I suggested it to him once and he called me a dirty bitch, in a nasty way, not a sexy way, and it was never mentioned again. Which is partly why,' she went on, 'I've brought it up tonight. I want to do it again, Patrick, with you. I want to do it with someone I love.'

I had dreamed about hearing those words from Hilary's lips and now I felt tears spring to my eyes and I leaned down to kiss her and she started crying too and we hugged so tightly I thought we'd cave our chests in.

'I love you too, Hilary,' I said when I'd got myself under control.

She wiped her eyes and smiled at me. 'Enough to sodomise me?' She glanced at my rigid cock. 'You certainly look ready enough.' She climbed off the bed and disappeared out of the bedroom, returning a minute later with a jar of Vaseline.

'I'll be very gentle,' I said, softly.

'I know you will.'

She lay on her front, her lovely legs open, one arm under her body, her fingers at her pussy, her head turned to one side, her eyes shut, her mouth slightly open. I uncapped the Vaseline and scooped a big dollop out. Parting her buttocks with one hand I smeared the sticky lubricant around her pucker and she sighed and wriggled her bum. I pushed one finger into her anus and it went in easily, coating her rectum. I scooped more Vaseline and pressed it into her sphincter, using one, then two fingers. Hilary said nothing but her breathing became heavier and her arm muscles flexed as she stroked herself.

Eventually I was satisfied that she was ready. Adding a smear of lube to my cockhead I manoeuvred myself between her legs and, grasping the shaft of my cock in one hand, guided it to her rosebud. She moaned softly as it made contact and I pushed gently, feeling resistance.

'Mmm,' she said. 'Push harder, Patrick, darling, it's ok.'

So I pushed and her sphincter opened to let me in and she gasped as the big head went in and her anus closed tightly around my shaft. The feeling was exquisite; a soft, enveloping by her rectum and a tight grasp by her muscle ring. 'Is that alright?' I asked.

'Mmm,' she replied. 'It's good. It's very good.'

I lowered myself and sank the full length of my cock into the lady in the library's arse and it seemed as if a heavenly choir had started singing a canticle. Underneath me the lady of my dreams writhed as she fingered her clitoris, her glorious honey-grey hair falling across her strikingly beautiful face. I pulled my cock out, three or four inches, feeling the suction of her arse, feeling the muscle ring slide up and down. Then I sank back in. Then slowly out again and in, building up a rhythm of gentle thrusts and gentle withdrawals.

I fucked Hilary's arse like this for long minutes until she started to groan louder, her finger strumming her clitoris. 'Harder Patrick,' she gasped. 'Give it to me harder!'

I thrust in and out, faster and harder, feeling her hot anus like a glove around my cock. I'd only climaxed about thirty minutes ago but the sensory and emotional stimulus was too much to bear. I felt the unstoppable rise of a monster orgasm and as it reached a spine-shattering climax, Hilary screamed and thrashed her stocking-clad legs and clutched the duvet with a white-knuckled hand as I pumped my sperm into her rectum.

Then it was over and I was softening and carefully removing myself from her anus and she rolled over and came into my arms and we hugged for long moments, both overwhelmed with the physical and emotional release.

I told her she was beautiful and that I loved her and she said she loved me very much and we both cried again. Afterwards we talked long into the night.

Epilogue

We talked about our future, that first night I had anal sex with Hilary. It's one thing to make declarations of love, but what does that mean in terms of a relationship? Particularly in terms of a relationship with a twenty-three-year age gap.

The upshot of it was that we both agreed that it might be difficult sometimes and people would judge, but we would give it a go anyway. I sold my London flat and I moved out of my parents' house and in with Hilary, where I started a renovation programme that's still going on three years down the line.

Because we are still very much together. In fact I proposed to her on the anniversary of our first meeting and, somewhat to my surprise, she accepted. We were married in a civil ceremony in Stowmarket the following spring and about fifty volunteers from Cropton Hall came along to wish us well. Hilary's children were there too and I was nervous about meeting them, being only a few years older than them. But they saw that their mother was happy and they gave me their blessing. We've been to Scotland and Canada to stay with them a few times and we get on famously.

My parents were great, too and took to Hilary right from the start; dad fancies the pants off her, according to my mum, and now he helps with the painting and decorating in Hilary's house. Or should I say our house.